A yoga block will help you to get in many yoga poses, especially the poses that involve standing stretches. A yoga block is a brick-shaped block made of cork, wood or hard-foam. They are usually about 9 x 6 x 4 inches in size.
Top Yoga Blocks
- NOT JUST FOR YOGA : Our yoga brick is multiple-purpose: imagine taking your solid and nicely lightweight cork yoga block and doing leg lifts while squeezing it between your ankles, holding one or two above your head while crunching your abs and think of the push-up variations you could try. Go ahead and get creative with your block and workouts.
- FULLY SLIP-RESISTANT AND DURABLE : To prevent slipping and sliding during use, our yoga blocks are made from high-density cork material, on the surface there are natural texture so our block are safety you can use it as usual. It is also can use for long-lasting service time.
- HELP YOU GET THE MOST FROM YOGA EXERCISE : Yoga blocks deepen and elongate your stretches and improve strength, balance and alignment. Bricks also support back bends and select standing or sitting poses to provide you with a safe and comfortable foundation.
- 100% ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIALS : Our yoga blocks are made of cork without any toxic chemicals produced in the process. The surface are comfortable, firm and heavy, so can improve strength, balance and alignment. Further more, natural texture provides traction and rounded edges will bring comfortable feeling.
- FORM FUNCTION AND FASHION : Natural cork just looks good and you will feel good as you progress in your practice. Effectively our block gives you three levels of difficulty as it is a 3*6*9 block. You are able to move deeper and deeper still while remaining safe in all your yoga poses.
- High Density EVA Foam Yoga Block Set of 2 By Yogu
- IMPROVE YOGA STRETCHES : A great aid for both yoga beginners and those who need a little extra help perfecting difficult yoga poses and meditation practices. A versatile and stylish addition to be one of your yoga accessories.
- DURABLE QUALITY : Made of 100% Eco-friendly natural cork, JBM yoga blocks provide you with an incredibly soft grip! They are also unbelievably durable and slip-resistant, well-designed to assist you in your yoga workout for years to come. Perfect Yoga cushions for all types of yoga workout like Meditation, Bikram / Hot Yoga, Kundalini yoga, Hatha yoga, Ashtanga yoga, Vinyasa yoga, Iyengar yoga, Yin yoga, Power yoga, Restorative yoga.
- CLEAN & SAFE : These odor-free CORK yoga blocks are non-absorbent and moisture-proof, keeping you safe from bacteria! Cork blocks have been dealt with protection against moisture before delivery from the factory. However, it is crucial to select the appropriate storage environment to prolong the blocks service life after production. Thus, cork blocks should be stored in dry and ventilated place, otherwise it will get mold easily.
- BIG SIZE & LIGHT WEIGHT : 9"W x 6"H x 4"D, large enough to sit on comfortably for meditation practices. Easy-carried and lightweight - each yoga block weighs only 0.38lb.
- CONVENIENT 2-PACK : TWO-PACK CORK yoga block PLUS ONE yoga strap in one set, giving you unbeatable value!
- 2 BLOCKS + 8-FT STRAP: 100% non-toxic, eco-friendly, tear resistant & non-slip. Lightweight, high-density, sturdy foam for long-lasting durability. Moisture-proof material keeps bacteria away and makes for easy cleaning.
- SOFT GRIP, STRONG SUPPORT: Deepen your stretches & poses, improve overall flexibility & balance, reduce injury and muscle strain, ensure proper alignment during poses, and provide comfort with beveled edges & soft foam.
- FOR YOGA ON-THE-GO: Levoit Yoga Blocks are easy and comfortable to use. Their EVA foam constructions provides durability, while still being lightweight, making them the perfect travel companion for use on the go, in the studio, or at home.
- PROFESSIONAL INSTRUCTION: Enjoy immediate video instruction! We consulted a local yoga expert to show you the ropes! Beginners and well-seasoned yogis alike can enjoy a 30-minute yoga flow, totally complimentary of Levoit Yoga Essentials.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: FREE yoga stretch strap included. 1-year buyer assurance and lifetime customer support from Levoit Yoga Essentials. Contact us through message and we will provide you with 100% satisfaction.
- Incline and Decline Positioning - StrongTek soft yoga blocks can be used in a variety of positions, including forward, backward, and sideways to expand exercise routines.
- Versatile Exercise Support - These Yoga wedge blocks can also be used for Pilates, stretching, CrossFit, squats, pushups, planks, physical therapy, and other fitness.
- Soft, Cushioned Comfort - Our heavy-duty yoga blocks offer better balance and control during forms, supporting joints in the elbow, wrists, knees, and shoulders.
- Smart, Well-Balanced Design - The wide, flat bottom and longer ramp length give you more versatility and comfort during all your upper and lower body exercises.
- Includes Carrying and Storage Bag - Every yoga blocks 2 pack also comes with a convenient carry bag perfect for using your wedges at home, the gym, or on the go.
- YOGA SET WITH YOGA ACCESSORIES FOR ANY LEVEL: All the essential yoga equipment in one yoga kit. Contains 2 lightweight and non slip foam yoga blocks and thick cotton yoga strap with sturdy metal d ring
- ACHIEVE ALL YOUR POSES SAFELY : Ideal for yoga for beginners looking to work on flexibility. Non-slip yoga brick is great for intermediate or advanced yogis looking to try a new and challenging yoga pose. Our exercise blocks will still provide support and won't slip during the sweatiest yoga sessions. At 4"x6"x9" the block can be used on any side to provide the perfect height for you
- WANT TO INCREASE YOUR FLEXIBILITY ALIGNMENT AND POSTURE: Our fitness strap helps bridge the gap for those that don't yet have the flexibility. Use the strap to connect in simple stretches and over time your body will become more flexible and supple. It can also be used as a Physical Therapy Strap for PT sessions to allow increase movement with support
- ODOR FREE AND ENVIRONMENTALY FRIENDLY: No nasty smell even when new with our yoga block. Made from recycled high-density non-toxic EVA foam. The eco-friendly EVA foam is closed cell so won't absorb sweat and stays bacteria free. The 100% cotton strap is also machine washable for easy cleaning even after the sweatiest of practices. To ensure our strap lasts it is made of thick cotton that will soften over time with washing and regular use
- ORDER TODAY, RISK FREE: We love our customers! Our mission is to bring you the best yoga products on the market so you can get the most out of your personal yoga journey. That's why we offer our special "Namaste" warranty. In the unlikely event you're not 100% happy with your purchase, we'll send you a free replacement or give you a full refund, no questions asked!
- 🐦PREMIUM, 100% RECYCLED CORK: Feel nature beneath you as you practice on our all-natural, premium 100% recycled cork mats. Supporting cork products means supporting one of the most sustainable, magical materials in the world. 42 Birds uses the most premium cork from Portugal and Spain.
- 🐦SUPERIOR GRIP AND FEEL: Our 42 Birds Cork Blocks offer unmatched grip no matter how sweaty you get. Our premium cork naturally displaces moisture, even the sweatiest of practices. Endorsed by handstand expert and American Ninja Warrior Finalist @TravisBrewer
- 🐦HAPPINESS GUARANTEED: We love our products and think you will too. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return for a full refund or exchange within 30 days. No questions asked.
- 🐦42 BIRDS CARES: 42 Birds is a collective of yogis, athletes, creatives, and nature lovers. We are committed to making the world a better place. 42 Birds is a member of 1% for the planet and gives a portion of its sales to non-profits supporting cork forests and wildlife.
- NON-TOXIC HIGH DENSITY FOAM YOGA BLOCK 2 PACK AND YOGA STRAP: Combo including 2 Yoga blocks (9x6x4") and 1 Yoga strap (8 feet Long and 1.5" Wide - ideal size for most people).
- PERFECT FOR NEW COMERS: If you are wishing to reach higher levels in Yoga, this items will be awesome for you. Furthermore, they safely support and modify poses to suit your level of flexibility.
- COMFORTABLE AND SOFTLY: Made of top quality material, Yoga Blocks feature slip-resistant surfaces and beveled edges; Additionally, Yoga strap is made out of soft cotton fabric to produce soft, comfortable experiences in use; specially, it does not leave traces or pain on your neck, hands, legs and other organs in contact with this strap.
- CONVENIENT AND LIGHTWEIGHT: yoga block 2 pack and yoga strap are easy to carry everywhere.
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY AND 60-DAY FREE RETURN: 100% of refund in case this set of yoga block 2 pack and yoga strap is not helpful to your Yoga exercises.
- PERFECT YOGA SET for beginners or advanced, to help adjust postures to your personal needs
- STRETCH STRENGTHEN RESTORE Props help you enjoy your practice: up the challenge or find more comfort
- MEDIUM DENSITY EVA BLOCKS strong enough to hold challenging poses; soft enough for restorative yoga
- RESISTANT COTTON STRAP Reach longed-for stretches. Strong enough to support heavy weight & pressure
- WHAT'S YOUR STYLE? This yoga set helps you find the most satisfying alignment in any practice
- Durable and soft for use on any surface
- 6" wide x 9" long x 4" high
- High-density foam blocks with bevelled edges for added comfort
- Safely assists with alignment and aids in flexibility
- Great for studio or home use to provide support and stability
Yoga Blocks: The Benefits of Using One
A yoga block is an effective tool that you can use to support many yoga poses, specifically the ones that include standing stretches. A yoga block is generally a brick-shaped “object” made of cork, wood or hard-foam and about 9 x 6 x 4 inches in size. Additionally, they support the person to feel comfortable while carrying out their workouts and also help improve their body alignment. Using yoga blocks you can now stretch out, strengthen and align your body without creating much strain to the other muscles.
These types of blocks can be purposefully placed directly under the feet or hands and even your seat, allowing you to heighten your yoga stretches as well as achieve the right position with little effort. This is ideal for beginners who do not have much-needed flexibility.
Using a yoga block in forward folds is a way beginners can find good alignment when they aren’t quite flexible enough yet. Sit on the edge of the block for a better foundation. Notice that the pelvis tilts forward a bit. Keep this tilt as you exhale and come forward
Using A Yoga Block
Yoga blocks are a very helpful tool for anyone to make use of in carrying out some of the Yoga poses. They are especially convenient for Yoga beginners who are still a bit unsteady and may not be as flexible as others, specifically in the standing positions that will involve twisting the body and maintaining balance.
The purpose of the Yoga block is to offer more comfort while training and help to enhance the positioning of the body. While frequently used by beginners, they are also used by more skilled practitioners because the more you learn and become acquainted with Yoga, the more meditation methods and poses are available for you. For some of the more complex positions, a Yoga block may act as an arm extension. For people at any level in Yoga exercise, the Yoga block offers stability and support for the body while moving into the more difficult poses. They can assist the body to stretch and strengthen without unnecessary strain.
According to the pose, Yoga blocks can be placed under hands, feet, or even bottom to get the most out of stretches and to get into the right position while keeping your body safe. For those just starting out in Yoga, blocks can certainly help by giving them a way to adjust the pose to support their flexibility level. They are perfect for use with the standing poses like Ardha where one hand is on the floor.
Types of Yoga Blocks
Wooden yoga blocks are mostly made of bamboo, birch, maple, pine, balsa, and poplar. Harder woods will be more long-lasting, while softer woods will be lighter. Wooden blocks are relatively hard and heavy, but are very sturdy, more visually desirable and will last forever. The disadvantages to wooden blocks are that they can be very expensive, they become slippery with wet hands, can slide around when placed on a hardwood floor and tend not to always stack very well.
Cork yoga blocks can be more Eco-friendly than wooden ones depending on the type of material used and cork blocks are softer and weigh less than wood. They stack and store well, but sadly cork absorbs sweat and odors which leads for them to smell funky and end up crumbly or damaged as they wear.
Foam yoga blocks are more affordable than cork and wood, are more lightweight and are very soft. Because of their affordable price, durability, and ease of cleaning they are the most popular blocks seen in yoga studios. The drawbacks to foam blocks are that foam gets dirty and breaks easily, and they are not as Eco-friendly as wood or cork. Often, they can also feel cheap or less steady when used for support.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-08-16