Designed to enhance your fitness and healthy lifestyle. Weight Plates can be added to weight lifting bars or used by themselves as stand alone fitness equipment to enhance your workouts.
Best Weight Plates
Best Seller No. 1
Gold's Gym 50 Pound Olympic Plate Set
- This Gold's Gym 50lb Olympic Grip Plate Set helps bring the gym to your home. With four 10 lb and two 5 lb grip plates,
- this set allows for gradual weight increases as you grow stronger
- Help train your upper body with this Olympic Weight Plate Set. Made of cast-iron for durability, these Gold's Gym plates with grip plate design make working out safer and more productive
SaleBest Seller No. 2
CAP Barbell 2-Inch Olympic Grip Plate, Various Sizes, Olympic Grip Plate, 45-Pounds
- CONSTRUCTION Made of solid cast iron with a machined hole and a durable, black baked enamel finish. These weights have a 2 inch center hole to fit on Olympic bars
- FEATURES Each weight features grip holes to provide a secure grip during use. The baked enamel coating ensures a durable, reliable weight that will last through grueling workouts and the raised numbers help to easily identify weight sizes
- VERSATILE Weight plates can be used to perform muscle strengthening exercises and endurance training, and to increase flexibility and balance. A single weight plate can also be used for warm up exercises
- CHOICES These weight plates are available in 2.5, 5, 10, 25, 35 and 45 pounds There are grip holes for each weight size to provide a secure grip when loading and unloading the weights
- TRUST Trust experience. CAP has been a pioneer in the fitness industry for over 30 years with locations worldwide. Chances are, if you have ever worked out before you have used a CAP product
SaleBest Seller No. 3
CAP Barbell Standard 1-Inch Grip Weight Plates, Single, Gray, 25 Pound
- CONSTRUCTION – Made of solid cast iron and coated in a gray baked enamel finish to prevent chipping and peeling. Ground edges and machine center hole ensure a standardized product. Standard plates have a 1 inch center hole to accommodate standard bars
- VERSATILE – Weight plates can be used to perform muscle strengthening exercises and endurance training, and to increase flexibility and balance. A single weight plate can also be used for warm up exercises
- FEATURES –The 3 hole grip design allows for easy and safe handling while loading and unloading weights. Each weight features a gray baked enamel coating for a durable product that will withstand grueling workouts
- CHOICES – These weights are available in 2.5, 5, 10 and 25 lbs
- TRUST – Trust experience. CAP has been a pioneer in the fitness industry for over 30 years with locations worldwide. Chances are, if you have ever worked out before you have used a CAP product
Best Seller No. 4
HulkFit Color Coded Olympic 2-Inch Rubber Bumper Plate with Steel Hub for Strength Training, Weightlifting and Crossfit, Single (45 Pounds)
- IMPORTANT - 10 pounds plates are NOT designed to be used ALONE - 10 pounds plates will bend. This will damage your 10 pounds plates
- High Density rubber plates with solid stainless steel insert can withstand repeated drops. They will not only protect any type of floors, but also protect your bars
- Inner ring diameter: 2". Fits any Olympic bar with diameter 2” or less; Can be used with 2” dumbbell bars too
- Color coded based for easy identification. Weight is labeled in both pounds and kilograms. Good for strength training, weightlifting, crossfire, etc.
- Sold as single (NOT a pair) - 10 Pounds, 15 Pounds, 25 Pounds, 35 Pounds, 45 Pounds, 55 Pounds
Best Seller No. 5
Yes4All 1-inch Dumbbell Plate, Black, 7.5 Pound (Pack of 2)
- MUST-HAVE FOR MUSCLE STRENGTH AND DEFINITION: Work and strengthen your muscles more effectively including biceps, chest, shoulders, legs & more
- 1” CENTER HOLE WITH SOLID CAST IRON CONSTRUCTION: Fit most 1-inch standard bars & dumbbell handles. Highly tough and durable for a wide range of resistance exercises as biceps curl, triceps extension, chest fly, or shoulder press.
- DURABLE BLACK PAINT COATING: Semi-gloss black paint finish prevents the plates from rust and corrosion without any unpleasant odor.
- 2 WEIGHT OPTIONS AVAILABLE: 5 lbs. and 7. 5 lbs. (sold in pair). Suitable for all strength levels and workout intensities.
- 5-YEAR WARR & 60-DAY RETURN: Our weight plates stand up to 5-year war or if you think it’s not for you, contact us and receive your money back within 60 days of purchase.
SaleBest Seller No. 6
X Training Equipment Premium Color Bumper Plate Solid Rubber with Steel Insert - Great for Crosstraining Workouts (15lb Pair (Black))
- Pro-grade: Trust the brand found in commercial gyms across the US. X Training olympic plates outperform the competition.
- Solid Construction: Go ahead and PR that lift without worrying about your plates. Designed for low bounce and high durability, X Training bumper plates are constructed of 100% solid rubber to withstand punishment.
- Fits Olympic Bars: X Training weight plates fit standard 2" olympic barbells.
- Strong warranty: X Training guarantees our products shall be free material defects in workmanship and materials under normal use and conditions during the warranty period. 10lb and 15lb plates are covered for six months. 25lb, 35lb, and 45lb plates are covered for three years. The warranty does not cover ordinary wear and tear or cosmetic damage.
Best Seller No. 7
Rep Bumper Plates for Strength and Conditioning Workouts and Weightlifting 45 lb Pair
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Set includes a pair of solid rubber 45lb Bumper Plates with steel inserts. They are sized to fit all Olympic barbells with 2 inch sleeves.
- CROSS TRAINING ESSENTIALS: A good bumper plate set is the centerpiece for modern HIIT training. Perform Olympic lifts, squats, and deadlifts safely and confidently with our tough, 100% rubber bumper plates. Perfect for large training facilities, garage gyms, and school weight rooms.
- SUPERIOR DESIGN: We made our 10 lb plates extra thick for high durability, while the 45 lb plates are thinner so you can fit more weight on your bar. Plus, our bumpers are extremely low odor and won't stink up your gym. Our plates are made from virgin rubber with stainless steel inserts for a true dead bounce.
- LIFT WITH CONFIDENCE: These garage gym bumper plates are factory tested to withstand over 15000 drops from a height of 8 ft. Specially formulated to be durable with a low-bounce. No nasty smells, no chasing your bar around the gym, or putting holes in your garage walls.
- BACKED BY WARRANTY*: Warranty covers plates becoming non-functional due to manufacturer defect. Plates should not be used with other brands of plates on the bar (due to differing diameters and bounce characteristics), and never with metal plates other than 5 lb or smaller plates. 3 year warranty on 45, 35, 25 lb plates for home use, 1 year for commercial use. 1 year warranty on 10, 15 lb plates for home use, 6 months for commercial use.
Best Seller No. 8
CAP Barbell 45 lb Gray Olympic Weight Plate, Single
- CONSTRUCTION – Made of solid cast iron with a machined center hole and a gray, baked enamel coating; These Olympic weight plates have a 2 inch center hole to accommodate Olympic bars
- FEATURES –The gray baked enamel coating ensures a durable, reliable weight that will last through grueling workouts; Raised silver numbers help to easily identify weight size
- VERSATILE – Weight plates can be used to perform muscle strengthening exercises and endurance training, and to increase flexibility and balance; A single weight plate can also be used for warm up exercises
- CHOICES – These weights are available in 2.5, 5, 10, 25, 35, 45 and 100 lbs
- TRUST – Trust experience; CAP has been a pioneer in the fitness industry for over 30 years with locations worldwide; Chances are, if you have ever worked out before you have used a CAP product
Best Seller No. 9
Day 1 Fitness Cast Iron Olympic 2-Inch Grip Plate for Barbell, 25 Pound Set of 2 Plates Iron Grip Plates for Weightlifting, Crossfit - 2” Weight Plate for Bodybuilding
- Solid and Durable: This grip plate is made of heavy-duty cast iron, so that it is sure to hold up under a lot of resistance and duress. High-quality and long-lasting, each weight will benefit your workout routine regardless of experience or equipment
- Add That Little Extra: If you’re looking for a more challenging workout that is suitable for both beginners and advanced fitness levels, our grip plate will add that little extra, fitting all standard Olympic bars and racks with a 2-inch hole.
- Comfortable and Convenient: The Day 1 Fitness unique, proprietary comfort design will make your exercise routine simple. Each weight boasts specially designed, easy handle grips to make moving, loading and storage smooth.
- Professional and Simple: The iron grip weight has a semi-gloss finish for a clean and professional look no matter where you exercise. Plus, the weight size is easy to read on the surface, so you won’t have to struggle to find a specific size.
- Available in Multiple Sizes: Day 1 Fitness cast iron grip plates are available individually and in pairs. Individual sizes are 2.5 lbs, 5 lbs, 10 lbs, 25 lbs, 35 lbs, and 45 lbs. Pair sizes are 2.5 lbs, 5 lbs, 10 lbs, 25 lbs and 35 lbs.
Best Seller No. 10
XMark Black Diamond 115 lb Set Olympic Weight Plates, One-Year Warranty, Patented Design
- INCLUDED: (2) 25 lb, (4) 10 lb, (4) 5 lb, and (2) 2.5 lb Olympic weight plates with 2" stainless steel inserts. Total weight 115 lbs.
- XMARK BLACK DIAMOND: Harder than rock, tougher than nails… extraordinary quality makes this plate highly desirable. The unique Patented Design and flawless craftsmanship render it a must-have in any home gym.
- ONE-YEAR HOME WARRANTY: XMark warrants their Black Diamond Plates to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal residential use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. Cosmetic damage is not covered by warranty.
- PURCHASE WITH CONFIDENCE: XMark is a trusted brand found in homes and gyms across the United States. The solidly-built cast iron cores are encased with Premium All-Natural Virgin Rubber which maintains a bold, solid color throughout the life of the plate. The precision-tooled stainless-steel inserts allow the plates to slide freely on the bar. Long-lasting quality is what you can expect from XMark. Any noticeable odor after unboxing will dissipate.
- TOUGH AND DURABLE: Rubber, by its very nature, is tough and durable. All products made from rubber have a distinct smell. The smell will generally dissipate over time; however, some individuals are more sensitive to the odor.
Weight Plate Exercises
1. Pushups with Weight Plates
- Start in plank position with a plate under each hand, a little narrower than shoulder-width apart so the weight plates touch. Keep body in a straight line from head to heels. Slide the plates outward away from each other, slightly farther than shoulder-width apart.
- Lower the chest toward the ground, keeping shoulders pulled away from ears and angling elbows back, and aim for nose to touch the ground. Pause, then extend through the elbows to push back up into plank position. Slide the plates back together to starting position to complete the rep.
2. Chest Press
- Stand with feet a little wider than shoulder-width apart. Hold two weight plates together between both hands, fingertips pointing forward, at chest height. Keep constant pressure on the plates throughout the keep them from falling. Pull belly button in to brace core and keep shoulders down.
- Leading with fingertips, slowly extend elbows as far as you can to press the plates perpendicularly out and away from body in line with chest. Once fully extended, pause, then flex through elbows to return to start. That’s one rep.
3. Hamstring Curls
- Lie face up, knees bent, with a plate under each heel. Squeeze glutes and lift hips off the ground, creating a straight line from shoulders to knees.
- Push the plates away from body with heels, aiming to fully extend knees. Once legs are fully extended, drag the plates back in toward the butt with your heels, raising toes off the ground to activate the glutes and hamstrings.
4. Side Lunges
- Stand with a plate under right foot. Take a large, lateral step with left foot. Lower into a side lunge, the majority of your weight on the left leg, while keeping the right leg straight.
- Drive through the left heel, while dragging the weight plate in to meet the left leg. Shift weight to the right leg and repeat, stepping laterally on your left leg to work your way across the room. Do 12 reps then repeat on opposite leg.
5. Standing Lunges with Knee Lift
- Start with a plate under your right foot. Slide the right leg backward and lower into a lunge. Drive up through front heel, extending through front knee while dragging the back foot with the plate in to meet the right.
- Once you are fully standing, bring the right knee up and into your chest. Place the right foot back on the plate and slide it backward into a lunge to repeat. Do 12 reps then repeat on opposite leg.
6. Standing Circle Abduction
- Stand next to sturdy surface you can hold on to lightly for support. Bend stabilizing leg, the one closest to your support surface, ever so slightly. Place a weight plate under other foot directly in front of you, far enough for you to fully extend the leg.
- Keeping the leg with the weight plate straight, use your toe to slide the plate out and around the body, first out to the side and then completely behind you, working in a full 180 degree range of motion. Once the plate is directly behind you, leg fully extended backward, slide it back out to the side and then in front to starting position. Do 12 reps then repeat on opposite leg.
- From standing position, hinge hips and bend knees, lowering palms to ground. Begin inching body forward, walking hands out one at a time without moving feet.
- Extend body into a fully outstretched plank position, keeping core engaged and spine neutral. Reverse the movement, returning back to standing position.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2020-01-24