Best Wearable Technology in 2020 – Top Products Rated
- 1 Best Wearable Technology in 2020 – Top Products Rated
- 1.1 Fitbit Versa 2 Health and Fitness Smartwatch with Heart Rate, Music, Alexa Built-In, Sleep and Swim Tracking, Bordeaux/Copper Rose, One Size (S and L Bands Included)
- 1.2 Garmin Forerunner 35; Easy-to-Use GPS Running Watch, Black
- 1.3 Samsung Galaxy Watch smartwatch (46mm, GPS, Bluetooth) – Silver/Black (US Version with Warranty)
- 1.4 LETSCOM Fitness Tracker HR, Activity Tracker Watch with Heart Rate Monitor, Waterproof Smart Fitness Band with Step Counter, Calorie Counter, Pedometer Watch for Kids Women and Men
- 1.5 Bose Frames Audio Sunglasses with Open Ear Headphones, Alto M/L , Black - with Bluetooth Connectivity
- 1.6 Vuzix Blade AR Smart Glasses, with Amazon Alexa Built-in, HD Camera and Voice-Controls---Summer Special---37% Off for a Limited time!
- 1.7 Vufine VUF-110 Wearable Display
- 1.8 Bond Touch - Bracelets That Bring Long-Distance Lovers Closer Than Ever
- 1.9 Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS, 42mm) - Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black sport Band
- 1.10 Cobra ACT120B Chat Tag Curve Wearable Walkie Talkies - Hands Free, Rechargeable, Long Range 12-Mile Two Way Radio Set (2 Pack)
- 1.11 Benefits of Wearable Technology
- 1.12 How to Choose the Right Wearable Technology For You- Your Smart Guide
- 1.13 Benefits of a Tracking Device
- 1.14 Additional Products to View
Technology has come along way from managing your smartphone on a ring to monitoring your steps with fashionable jewelry.
- Use amazon Alexa built in to get quick news and information, check the weather, set timers and alarms, control your smart home devices and more all through the sound of your voice (third party app may be required; amazon Alexa not available in all countries)
- Based on your heart rate, time asleep and restlessness, sleep score helps you better understand your sleep quality each night. Also track your time in light, deep and REM sleep stages and get personal insights
- Get a 90-day free trial of the Fitbit Premium to help you stay active, sleep well and manage stress. Unlock it all in the Fitbit app. (The valid payment method required. Cancel before free trial ends to avoid subscription fees. Offer valid for new Premium users only)
- With a larger display and an always on option, your information’s always a quick glance away (always on display requires more frequent charging)
- Play your favorite songs and playlists with Spotify app controls on your wrist. Also make secure purchases with Fitbit Pay and get called, text and smartphone app notifications.
- Track workouts in real-time with 20+ goal-based exercise modes. It’s also swimproof and water resistant to 50M, so you can track swims, we're in the shower and more
- Get call, text, calendar and smartphone app notifications when your phone is nearby. Plus send quick replies and a voice replies on android only
- Easy-to use GPS running watch tracks how far, how fast and where you run
- Estimates heart rate at the wrist, all day and night, using Garmin elevate wrist heart rate technology
- Connected features: Smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking and music controls (when paired with a compatible smartphone)
- All-day activity tracking estimates steps, calories and intensity minutes and reminds you when to move
- Automatically uploads your data to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community where you can join challenges, receive insights and share your progress as you meet your goals
- Live a stronger, smarter life with Galaxy Watch at your wrist. Rest well and stay active with built-in health tracking and a bluetooth connection that keeps everything at your wrist. Plus, go for days without charging.
- Go nonstop for days on a single charge. The wireless charger lets you power up without slowing down. (Average expected performance based on typical use. Results may vary.)
- Available in two sizes and three colors, the Galaxy Watch offers stylish watch faces so realistic they hardly look digital. Plus, choose from a collection of interchangeable bands.
- Pairs with both Android and iOS smartphones via bluetooth connection.
- Included in Box: Galaxy Watch, Additional Strap(Large and Small included), Wireless charging Dock, Travel Adaptor, Quick Start Guide, User Manual (Warranty: 1 Year Standard Parts and Labor)
- Heart Rate & Sleep Monitoring: Tracks real-time heart rate automatically & continuously and automatically tracks your sleep duration & consistency with comprehensive analysis of sleep quality data, helping you adjust yourself for a healthier lifestyle
- All-day Activity Tracking: Accurately record all-day activities like steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes and sleep status
- Multi-Sport Modes & Connected GPS: 14 exercise modes help you better understand specific activity data; Connect the GPS on your cellphone can show run stats like pace and distance and record a map of your workout route
- See Calls & Messages on Your Wrist: Receive call, calendar, SMS and SNS (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter) notifications on display; never miss the messages that matter
- Built-in USB Plug: Easy to charge with any USB block and computer; no charging cable and dock needed; one single charge gives you up to 7 days of working time
- Sunglasses with built-in Bose speakers that produce rich, immersive sound for you, while others hear practically nothing. Blocks up to 99% of UVA/UVB rays
- Open-ear audio allows you to stay aware of your surroundings, while enjoying your music
- Bose Frames Alto feature a classic angular shape and commanding lenses in two sizes. Bose Frames M/L Lens Width: 54 mm | Bridge Width: 21 mm | Temple Length: 136 mm
- Integrated microphone for clear calls and access to your phone’s virtual assistant
- Personalized settings, access to future updates, and more available through the Bose Connect app. Bluetooth connectivity for easy pairing
- Battery Life: 3.5 hours streaming; 12 hours on standby. Charge Time: 2 hours
- Bluetooth Range: 30 ft. or 9 m
- Compatible Operating Systems: iOS: 9.0 or newer/ Android: 5.0 or newer
- Vuzix Blade Smart Glasses (weighing 3.36 ounces) support streaming video content from Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and others. The field of view (FOV) on the Vuzix Blade is equivalent to a 32” TV at 8 feet away.
- Vuzix Blade runs BladeOS, an Android based operating system (OS). The Blade will automatically update its OS over-the-air when the device is connected to WiFi. Compatible Vuzix Blade applications can be downloaded directly on the Blade from the Vuzix App Store (Google Play Store apps are not supported on this device).
- With Alexa Built-in, Vuzix Blade users can request an Uber, set timers, create lists, hear and display the news or weather, control smart home devices, and more.
- Battery Life can range from 2 hours when watching a movie on Netflix or using applications and approximately 35 minutes when using the camera continuously to record video. Using an external battery is recommended for long-term usage.
- Recommended: A compatible iOS or Android device with the Vuzix Blade Companion app for configuration and management of the Vuzix Blade Smart Glasses. Includes 1 BT headphone, 1 pair of analog earbuds , 1 analog Micro USB converter and 1 Micro USB to USB power cord.
- High Definition Virtual Display - Clear Enough for Video and Text
- HDMI Compatible - Can Connect to Any Device Capable of Outputting 720p
- Magnetic Docking Station - Easily Attach When you Need it and Pocket it When you Don't
- Internal Battery - For a 90 Minute Runtime.Charging- 5v Micro USB
- Highly Portable - Small and Incredibly Tough
- A pair of Bond Touch bracelets for you and for your dearest. When you touch it, they feel it. No matter where they are on the planet. Open your Bond Touch App to follow your partner’s status and get notified when you miss a touch. Everything in the Bond Touch App.
- What's included? 2 boxes wrapped in a sleeve. One for you and one for your loved one. Each box contains 1 Bond Touch with a black TPU band, 1 USB Charger and an user manual.
- Customizable Colors - When you send a touch, your partner’s bracelet will light up in the color of your choice. Choose your favorite from a wide range of colors.
- Waterproof & Vibration - You can take Bond Touch wherever you go - even into the pool up to 3 feet / 1 meter.
- Long Battery Life - Enjoy a battery life of up to 4 days and stay in touch all day and night.
- Retina display
- Optical heart sensor
- Stores music, podcasts, and audiobooks
- Emergency SOS
- S3 chip with dual-core processor
- watchOS with Activity trends, cycle tracking, hearing health innovations, and the App Store on your wrist
- Aluminum case
- LONG RANGE UP TO 12 MILES: Extended long range capability provides up to 12 miles of range
- UP TO 10 HOURS OF BATTERY LIFE: Built-in Li-polymer Battery enables Up to 10 hours battery life per charge
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY SAVING TECHNOLOGY: Includes rechargeable Li-polymer battery & micro-USB charging cable
- TURNABLE BELT CLIP: Clips onto lapel allows you to talk and listen without holding radio
- VOICE PROMPTS: Provide audio feedback on operation (power on/off, channel selection)
- ROGER BEEP TONE: Confirmation tone indicates the completion of the user’s transmission, and signals to others it is clear to talk
Benefits of Wearable Technology
Health monitoring devices are in great demand…so is fashion. With the demand comes innovation to have better, more active technologies that work for your lifestyle. Wearable devices can include Fitness Trackers- which includes a sensor that can detect and count your steps, track heart rate, running distance, sleep patterns and swimming laps. Smart Rings allow you to manage your smartphone without touching it… most handy in meetings. Jewelry pieces are pretty without standing out allowing you to track everything discretely. Most pieces interact via Bluetooth using an application in a smartphone that configures the device and downloads the wearer’s data.
How to Choose the Right Wearable Technology For You- Your Smart Guide
Most wearable technologies are created to be worn on the wrist, but some can be pendants or clipped to your clothing. In the past, these devices were meant to be simple yet functional; tracking only time and steps. Now companies are more attentive to providing style as well. When you go to buy one, look for a greater variety of materials, shapes, and colors. Some models have a band created in collaboration with famous fashion designers. However, aside from the style, make sure to pick a look and style that you’ll feel comfortable wearing every day.
If you need to see exercise progress on your activity tracker or view the time, then a screen is a must-have in order to buy it. Without one, trackers can still monitor sleep, steps, as well as your heart rate, but you will have to check the specific application on your smartphone to see any of your statistics and progress.
Devices are smart gadgets. They use sensors and algorithms to track the unthinkable, including the number of your footsteps, punches thrown, stairs climbed, hours slept, heart rate variability and recovery. Fitness trackers can monitor and give a report on your average heart rate, and periods of peaks and valleys, as well as your daily calorie-burn information. Purchasing from a reputable company backed by science will ensure higher accuracy and better data.
Being an electronic gadget, these devices will need battery recharging. A person should think of how long the battery lasts on different forms of devices, how often the device will need a charge and whether or not it requires an electronic outlet or can be charged by using a USB port. Look for extended battery life in better models to save a lot of frustration down the road.
An essential thing to keep in mind when you are searching for the style of your wearable device is to select one designed to match your lifestyle. Some choices are waterproof or water-resistant, which is important to people who love watersports and also when you forget to take it off your clothes and it goes through the wash.
One of the things that people do consider is the price. You can find devices priced anywhere from $12 to a few hundred dollars. Choose a price range budget in advance and then go compare the models that are within your budget. If you’re not sure how well you’ll do with your tracker, start in a low’ish range. It can be a great reward when you buy up to the next level.
Benefits of a Tracking Device
Keep Your Heart Healthy with a Fitness Tracker
Stay updated with the use of a fitness tracker to keep an eye on your heart rate throughout the day and allows you to be more conscious of making good choices for your health. Keep an eye on any heart health issues that you might have or before they develop into something more serious.
Good Sleeping Pattern
Getting a good nights sleep should be a top priority for any person who wants a better lifestyle. Adults require an average of 7-8 hours of sleep a night to improve their memory, focus, reduce stress, stave off depression, and even extend your life.
With the use of sleep tracking device, it can alert you to how many minutes you were disturbed and also how many hours of sleep you actually got. After reviewing your sleeping patterns, devices can notify you when its the best time to go to sleep.
Keeps you motivated
Another huge benefit is trackers help to motivate you! Making steps a game or friendly competition can be fun. Trying to make your sleep patterns perfect according to your app can be motivational as well as increase your health. You will easily be able to watch and chart your previous information, which should encourage you to strive even better on your next day.
Content Contributor: Mary G
Mary has a passion for learning about the human body, specializing in epigenetics. Blogging on multiple platforms, she loves to share the current research. More than research, she loves to be outdoors climbing, hiking and biking.
Fitness, health and supplements has been a life long passion for Mary, and she practices what she preaches by leading a healthy life lifting weights, kick boxing, eating healthy and maintaining a well balanced lifestyle. Mary is available for consultations and coaching, specializng in womens health issues.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2020-07-15.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.