Healthy4LifeOnline delivers the top 12 rated Water Filters on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
Water can contain dirt, minerals, chemicals and other impurities that make it smell and taste bad. Some of these contaminants can endanger your health, especially if they contain microscopic organisms and bacteria that can cause serious sickness.
Top 12 Best Water Filters Reviewed
- Includes 2 universal 10-inch cartridges that fit all DuPont Whole House Water Filter Systems and most other brands of standard-size systems
- Impoves taste and odor of water; effective in reducing chlorine, silt, rust, and sediment
- Filters up to 15,000 gallons of water for home or office
- Each cartridge lasts up to three months
- LARGE WATER PITCHER: This large, clear plastic pitcher is easy to pour and refill. Great for families. Height 10.47"; Width 5.59"; Length/Depth 10.94"; Weight 2.29 pounds
- CLEANER AND GREAT TASTING: The BPA free Brita filter reduces chlorine taste and odor, copper, mercury, and cadmium impurities found in tap water. *Substances reduced may not be in all users' water.
- FILTER INDICATOR: For optimum performance, a helpful status indicator notifies you when your water filter needs to be replaced.
- REDUCE WASTE: One Brita water filter can replace 300 standard 16.9 ounce water bottles.
- REPLACEMENTS: Change Brita filters every 40 gallons, about 2 months for the average household for optimal performance.
- 3-pack of replacement water filters for AmazonBasics and Brita pitchers
- Filters are tested and certified by the WQA against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 when used in an AmazonBasics pitcher; filters are compatible with Brita pitchers (not part of WQA certification).
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor and elements like copper, mercury, benzene, and limescale for great-tasting water
- Fast, easy set-up; immerse each filter in cold water and shake gently to remove air bubbles prior to first use-no additional pre-soaking required
- When used in an AmazonBasics pitcher, each filter lasts about 40 gallons or 2 months before needing to be replaced
- Backed by an AmazonBasics limited one-year warranty
- MineralClear filters water over natural minerals for a crisp, refreshing taste (Only available with Advanced and Advanced Plus Faucet Water Filters)
- Built-in electronic filter life indicator tells you when the filter needs to be changed
- Easy 1-click installation makes it easy to remove and replace when you need extra room in the sink
- 360-degree swivel allows it to fit well in most sinks, High-quality construction: new finishes and materials stand up to tough kitchen use
- Each filter provides up to 100 gallons of clean water or up to 3 months of use
- Compatible with standard faucets. Will not work with pull-out or hand-held faucets
- Our ULTIMATE in FILTRATION and a CRISP, REFRESHING TASTE
- Easy One-Click Installation
- Built-in Electronic Filter Life Indicator keeps track of your filter life
- Conveniently provides up to 100 gallons (two to three months) of healthy clean water
- Supreme quality - designed, engineered and assembled in USA to guarantee water safety & your health.
- The only technology to remove up to 99% of contaminants including arsenic, chlorine, lead, fluoride, heavy metals, bacteria, virus and 1000+ contaminants.
- Premium long-lasting filters used to treat tap water, well water. Provide unlimited clean, refreshing crisp tasting water superior to bottled water.
- America's No.1 rated water filter brand with 20 years of success guaranteeing trouble free, noise-free system for long lasting, dependable, pure drinking water.
- System comes with 100% lead-free designer faucet, plus FDA Certified JG Food grade tubing and parts to provide safe, contamination-free pure water.
- 2 year extended manufacturer warranty with registration. System comes with all parts and industry's best instructions and videos for an easy DIY experience.
- High quality leak-free quick connect fittings require no extra lock clips to seal leak, and does not rely on water leak detector to protect your home like other brands.
- Basic Filtration
- 3 Month Filter
- 10 Microns
- Universal filter replacement
- The P5 spun polypropylene standard duty filtration cartridge works in HF-150A, HF-160, HF-360A, and HF-365 whole house filtration systems
- Perfect for residential homes, helps protect appliances and pluming from sediment and scale
- Features a flow rate of 4 GPM and filter life of 2 months/8,000 gallons (depending on usage and water conditions)
- Reduces: sediment, rust, scale, dirt, coarse sand, sand, fine sand, extra fine sand and silt
- The HF-150A is tested and certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for materials safety and structural integrity only
- Micron rating of 5 (the smaller the micron rating, the smaller size patricle the cartridge will filter)
- Compatible with Culligan model HF-150A, HF-160, HF-360A, and HF-365
- For use with model #HF-150, HF-160, HF-360 and most standard size sediment filters
- filter life up to 2 months or 8,000 gallons
- Filters Extra-fine (5-micron) sediment filtration: dirt, sand, silt, rust particles and scale particles
- [Detailed Compatible Models]- 4396841 ; 4396841B ; 4396841P ; 4396841T ; 4396842B; 4396710 ; 4396710B ; 4396710P ; 4396710T ; 4396711B ; ; 4396842;PUR - W10121145 ; W10121146 ; W10177635 ; W10186667 ; W10193691 ; W10193691T ;Kenmore - 46-9020; 46-9020P; 4609020000; 469020; 469020P.
- [Efficient Contaminants Reduction] chlorine taste, odor, sediment, dirt, rust,turbidity,heavy metals and harmful sediments will be furthest reduced by activated carbon.
- Efficient Filtration: Effectively reduce the smell of chlorine, remove harmful sediments, chlorine, iron and other heavy metals and other impurities. To create better drinking water.
- [Quick Installation and Easy Replacement] Replace every six months. Detailed specification is included.
- Give You:Health water & Better tasting --Delivers clean, clear water, create better tasting water for drinking.
- SPACE EFFICIENT: The UltraMax Water Dispenser tank holds 18 cups or 1.13 gallons of water and fits neatly on countertops and refrigerator shelves.
- CLEANER AND GREAT TASTING: The BPA-Free Brita filter reduces chlorine taste and odor, copper, mercury, and cadmium impurities found in tap water. *Substances reduced may not be in all users' water.
- FILTER CHANGE REMINDER: A helpful sticker indicator lets you keep track of when you last changed your water filter and when it's time to replace it again.
- INSTANT FILL: This large, 18 cup filtered water dispenser has a spigot that makes pouring easy along with the flip top lid, refilling is a breeze.
- REDUCE WASTE: One Brita water filter can replace 300 standard 16.9 ounce water bottles- replace Brita filters every 40 gallons or every 2 months.
- Filters Up To 15,000-Gallon For Home or Office
- Features Universal 500 Series Poly Block Cartridge
- Standard System has 3/4 in. inlets and outlets.
- Improves Clarity and Taste of Incoming Water, Also Protects At The Kitchen Tap
- 3-Year Limited Warranty.
- BPA FREE: Enjoy 8 BPA free Brita Standard Replacement Filters made to fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers except Brita Stream pitchers. Height 5.31; Width 2.31; Length/Depth 2.31; Weight .13 pounds
- CLEANER: Only Brita filters are certified to reduce contaminants in Brita Pitchers. Certified to reduce Copper, Mercury, and Cadmium. Contaminants reduced may not be in all users' water.
- GREAT TASTING: Brita filters reduce chlorine taste and odor found in tap water. Substances reduced may not be found in all users' water.
- EASY INSTALLATION: A pull top cap makes filter change quick and easy with no pre-soaking necessary in order to sip and enjoy great-tasting, filtered water in minutes.
- REDUCE & SAVE: One water filter can replace up to 300 standard 16.9 ounce water bottles, keep you hydrated, save you money, and reduce plastic waste. Replace filter every 40 gallons, about every 2 months for the average household.
- Max I on filter technology
- Certified to remove 99% of lead, and over 70 other contaminants including 96% of mercury and 92% of pesticides
- Clean sensor monitor - more visible electronic filter change light for enhanced filter compliance and 60% improved battery life
- New leak proof connector & improved grip. They are not compatible with pull-out faucets.
- 1 filter provides up to 100 gallons (2 to 3 months) of clean water
Why Use A Water Filter
Water is an essential fluid that is necessary to one’s health, however, if you’re drinking straight out of the tap, it can weaken your health. Water straight from taps is often harmful as it might contain dirt, chemicals, minerals and other impurities that may bring danger to your health which may lead to serious illness. With water filtering, it helps to purify the water, getting rid of these impurities and making it safe to drink, as well as improving its taste. It is a must that you have six to eight glasses of healthy, contaminate-free water every day.
The Benefits of Water Filters
Water filters are widely-used to eliminate debris from drinking water, along with dirt, sand and clay particles. These harmful particles, called sediment, can cause an upsetting taste but aren’t generally a health risk. The majority of home water filtration units use replaceable paper filters that screen out small sediment.
Eliminate Bad Taste and Smell
Water filters supply much better smelling and better-tasting drinking water by eliminating bacterial contaminants and chlorine. One of the biggest problems about tap water is its taste or odor. Bottled water might seem like a better alternative, but when you base it on the cost and consider that it is fundamentally the same as tap water, you will soon realize that this may perhaps be the main benefit of water filters.
Filtering water is important to prevent harmful bacteria and organisms from the water. One example is Giardiasis which is a type of sickness that causes diarrhea and can last as long as six weeks. The microscopic parasite that triggers the illness is called Giardia intestinal, a parasite that may survive in the environment for several months. It can be taken in through water which has been contaminated along with animal or human waste. With filtered water, you surely have greater protection against gastrointestinal diseases.
Removes Harmful Lead
Lead is poisonous when swallowed, and it’s important to get rid of it from drinking water. Lead usually gets into drinking water when it seeps into the water source from old plumbing pipes or there is a hole on the solder used to join them together. It can be cleaned up and removed from water through reverse osmosis filters, distillation and carbon filters created specifically to eliminate the metal. If you count on well water, health agencies suggest that you have your well tested at least once a year for lead and other contaminants.
Saves you money
Don’t hesitate on buying your own filtration system at home. Some may cost near $100, though there are ones that your pocket can afford, plus it can last for a year or so depending on how many times you use it. You get to spend less too since you wouldn’t have to buy pricey bottled water every now and then. Imagine the bucks that you can save in a year.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2018-06-19