Best Vitamin E Oil
- When applied to the skin, Vitamin E supports healthy complexion
- Contributes to healthy skin
- Can be taken orally
- Apply to skin as a moisturizer
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
- As a moisturizing oil, Vitamin E can help lock in your skin’s natural moisture and contribute to a smooth, soft, radiant complexion
- When ingested as a supplement, vegetarian friendly Vitamin E provides powerful antioxidant support, promotes immune health and supports a healthy heart
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration; This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
- Plant Based v Synthetic: Our Vitamin E (d-Alpha-tocopherol) oil is 100% extracted from plants rich in Vitamin E. Natural Vitamin E has been proven to absorb more quickly and efficiently by the body than other synthetic types.
- Pure Carrier Oil: The viscosity of pure Vitamin E Oil is thick and sticky. A blend of Eden's Semilla Rosehip & Jojoba Oil gives the oil the perfect consistency for easy application. Fast acting, absorbent and non greasy. 35,000 IU means the blend contains no less than 25% Pure Vitamin E.
- Skin Protection: Vitamin E Oil is contains AO protection that helps to combat the signs of aging. Helps repair damaged skin, provides hydration for dry skin and provides relief for skin irritation and sunburn - a great solution to tangle free silky smooth hair.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARENTEE: - The clinically proven ingredients and pure blend speak for themselves. If you are not satisfied for whatever reason we offer a no question asked money back guarantee.
- VITAMINC E OIL FOR SKIN AND FACE - Kate Blanc’s Vitamin E OIL is guaranteed to be authentic. It relieves itches and stretch marks during pregnancy. It also act as a natural antioxidant and proven results to soften skin and reduce appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, giving your skin a radiant and glowing look. Vitamin E Oil is used with moisturizer for maximum results. 100% Guaranteed Authentic or FULL REFUND.
- SMOOTHER SKIN: Vitamin E Oil's unique anti-inflammatory properties reduce stretch marks, fine lines and scars. It also help with dermatitis, acne and eczema. It works as a natural anti-aging solution by tightening the skin and keeps it hydrated and supple.
- HEAL WOUNDS: Gently massage into your skin for maximum penetration. Vitamin E Oil neutralizes free radicals and collagen damage. It combats fine lines & wrinkles and helps to heal closed wounds, acne scars and red spots.Vitamin E Oil moisturizes your skin and keep a healthy glow.
- VERSATILE DIY INGREDIENT: Vitamin E Oil is an exceptional ingredient for DIY beauty products. Add a few drops to moisturizer, creams, serums, soaps, and other products to soften and hydrate your skin. The most and effective moisturizer blend is Vitamin E and Rosehip Seed Oil. Use it to improve skin tone, wrinkles, and add glow to you skin.
- 100% GUARANTEE AND ONE YEAR WARRANTY - We aim to offer the highest quality and most authentic products. We email you a short guide on 5 ways to use Vitamin E Oil and 3 DIY beauty recipes so you can get the most out of your purchase. We guarantee your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return it for a FULL REFUND within 365 days. Add to Cart.
- Excellent moisturizer for all skin types
- May be used in the bath
- Feels smooth on your skin
- Contains 24,000 International Units of Vitamin e Oil per 4 Fl. OZ
- One 4 oz. bottle of JASON Vitamin E 5,000 IU All Over Body Nourishment Oil
- Deeply moisturizes and conditions dry, sensitive skin
- Infused with antioxidant rich vitamin E and a blend of five essential oils
- Free of parabens, phthalates and harsh sulfates. Not tested on animals
- SWEET ALMOND OIL : Mild and hypoallergenic, this Vitamin A-rich oil is easily absorbed into skin for gentle hydration. APRICOT KERNAL OIL : Juicy, velvety, and filled with skin-saving antioxidants and Vitamins A & C. WHEAT GERM OIL : A rich source of Vitamin E, this oil helps to nourish, hydrate, and soften skin
- ULTIMATE SKIN PROTECTION: Help fight free radicals and environmental damage with powerful 75,000 IU Vitamin E oil. Reap all the benefits of multiple oils in a single bottle: from long lasting strength and protection to cleansing and moisturizing properties.
- BATHE YOURSELF FOR FLAWLESS, MOISTURIZED SKIN: Can be used as a bath oil before, during and after bathing for smoother and velvety fresh looking skin.
- NATURALLY YOUTHFUL SKIN: Dry, unnourished skin will age fast compared to a well-hydrated skin. The combined antioxidants and nutrients provide extreme hydration to the skin to reduce the appearance of signs of aging.
- WAKE UP TIRED EYES: Applying Vitamin E Oil around the eye area can lighten under eye dark circles and wake up tired, puffy eyes. Use it for under eye circles along with your regular cream and you will not look tired again!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Healthy skin, happy customers! We offer a Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with our Vitamin E Oil, let us know and we will give you a FULL refund.
- Free of Gluten, Parabens, SLS and Petroleum; Non-GMO; Vegetarian and Vegan; No animal testing
- 2 bottles each contain 4 fl oz; can be used on face, hair, skin, scars, eyelashes, nails
- Naturally pure; a great moisturizing alternative to lotion; topical and beauty oil use
- Can be used as a liquid carrier oil with your favorite essential oils
- Enriched with Sunflower Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Avocado Oil, Rice Bran Oil
- GROW STRONG NAILS - Cold pressed golden Jojoba + Vitamin E hand & nail conditioner helps grow longer & thicker nails
- ULTRA HYDRATING + DEEP CLEANSING Therapeutic Grade Skin Therapy Oil for scalp massage + acne healing facial toner
- INTENSE HEALING + Sweet Almond, Argan, Prickly Pear Cactus, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Avocado, Apricot, Coconut & Rose Oil
- COLD-PRESSED SOY FREE CARRIER OIL for Essential Oils - Chemical, Alcohol, Filler & GMO FREE in a dark glass bottle
- HELPS HEAL itchy skin, brittle yellow nails, cuticles, wrinkles, scars, psoriasis, rosacea, eczema & keratosis
- Contains: 4 fl oz. of Certified NSF Organic Vitamin E Oil with 36,000 IU with easy to use treatment pump
- Made with Organic Ingredients: Formulated with D-Alpha Tocopherol, Jojoba Oil and Rosehip Oil
- Moisturize and Repair: Our fast acting non greasy Vitamin E Oil provides ultra-rich moisture that soothes and softens skin.
- Brightens Skin: Vitamin E Oil helps reduce the appearance of dark spots, stretch marks, and scarring.
- Ideal for All Skin Types: Vitamin E Oil can be used on the face and body for long-lasting hydration.
Best 10 Benefits of Vitamin E Oil
Vitamin E is an essential supplement for healthy skin, vision, and a strong immunity. It can protect cells from damage and function as an antioxidant. It is imperative to understand that Vitamin E has no role in preventing any disease. The health benefits of Vitamin E are listed below:
1. Vitamin E repairs damaged skin
Vitamin E repairs the skin by replenishing the capillary walls, providing moisture and elasticity. This works as an anti-aging antioxidant, which alleviates inflammation and rejuvenates the skin.
2. Hair growth
The antioxidant properties of Vitamin E are also useful for protecting the scalp against environmental damage. It improves blood circulation and traps moisture in the scalp making it less prone to dandruff and flakiness, and making the hair shaft glossier.
3. Vitamin E balances Hormones
Unbalanced hormones can wreak havoc on your endocrine and nervous systems, which are regulated by the aid of Vitamin E. Vitamin E supplements help keep your menstrual cycle regular, maintain a healthy weight and makes you feel healthier and more energetic throughout the day.
4. PMS symptoms
The Premenstrual syndrome becomes quite burdensome for many young women hampering daily activities. Vitamin E taken two or three days before the periods and then continued throughout can help reduce the associated cramping, mood swings, food cravings and anxiety.
5. Role in Alzheimer’s disease
Tocotrienols have a powerful anti-inflammatory ability that may help in slowing the progression of mental decline in people suffering from Alzheimer’s. It may help these patients spend a significant amount of time without any caregiver or assistant. This supplement, if paired with Vitamin C can also work against developing dementia.
6. Vitamin E for healthy vision
With smartphones, computers and paperwork predominant in our lives, our eyes sometimes take the toll which leads to discomfort and blurriness in vision. Regular Vitamin E intake can solve most of these problems, especially cataract formation. When combined with lutein, zeaxanthin and Vitamin E, there can be a significant reduction in cataracts and macular degeneration.
7. Fights Osteoarthritis
Osteoarthritis is an inflammatory condition. Vitamin E has been known to alleviate the pain and immobility associated with this chronic inflammatory condition. 600 IU of Vitamin E for 10 days has demonstrated a significant reduction in Osteoarthritis.
8. Scar healing
Scars do not cause any disease but from a cosmetic point of view they look pretty unattractive and lowers the self-esteem of many. Vitamin E has been known to speed up the healing process of these scars which usually takes almost forever to fade. It can also be used to heal burns and unsightly bruises.
9. Prevents Blood clots
Blood clots in the arteries of the heart can prove to be almost immediately fatal. Vitamin E helps in stopping clots from forming. These clots formed in the veins can also cause pulmonary embolism if not kept in check.
10. Protects nutrients in the body
Vitamin E has another extremely helpful function. It takes up the responsibility of protecting nutrients that have already been consumed. What good use are these nutrients if destroyed upon entering the body. Vitamin E keeps this problem in check by ensuring their survival.
Keeping these facts in mind, it should be understood that Vitamin E has health benefits which are unique to its own self. It should be integrated into the daily diet to avail maximum benefits.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2020-01-21