Healthy4LifeOnline delivers the top 12 rated Vitamin D3 on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
Vitamin D is related to helping us with many ailments, illnesses, and diseases including:
• Autoimmune disorders
• Bone disorders
• Heart diseases
• Weight Loss
• Rheumatoid arthritis
The Top 12 Best Vitamin D3 Supplements Reviewed
- NatureWise Vitamin D3 in certified organic olive oil helps to support teeth and bone health, provide immune support, and promote healthy muscle function.*
- Our formula delivers the same biologically active form of vitamin D produced by the body as a result of sun exposure, without exposure to UVB ra
- Get your daily dose. The Vitamin D Council recommends 5,000 IU Vitamin D daily for adults to achieve and maintain optimal levels.
- Our Vitamin D 5000 IU softgels are easy to swallow. Some research indicates that vitamin D3 in liquid softgel form is more bioavailable than powdered or tablet forms.*
- These Vitamin D3 immune support and bone health supplements are gluten-free and non-GMO. Third party tested for purity and potency.
- Contains gelatin
- SUNSHINE VITAMIN: Sports Research Vitamin D3 delivers the same biologically active form of vitamin D produced in the body as a result of direct sunlight without the risk of unprotected UVB exposure.
- HIGH POTENCY: Contains 5000iu of high potency Vtiamin D3 Complex per capsule. Daily intake of Vitamin D3 is essential for calcium absorption and maintaining strong bones and teeth.*
- COCONUT OIL: The original Vitamin D3 brand with Coconut oil. Vitamin D3 is fat soluble and difficult for the body to absorb if not taken with a fat. To help enhance absorption we blend our Vtiamin D3 with Coconut Oil a "nutritious fat".
- OVERCOME DEFICIENCY: As many as 50% of the people living in the United States may be deficient in Vitamin D. Most experts agree that Vitamin D is a powerful membrane antioxidant.*
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:All Sports Research (SR) products come with a 90 day Money Back Guarantee.*
- Structural Support - 5,000 IU Highest Potency
- Helps Maintain Strong Bones
- Supports Dental Health*
- Doctor's Best Vitamin D3 supports healthy bone density and structure; Vitamin D is required for optimal calcium absorption
- Vitamin D3 enhances and regulates immune function, supports optimal cardiovascular function and enhances cellular function
- Approximately 75% of Americans are deficient in vitamin D
- Doctor's Best Vitamin D3 is available in 1000IU, 2000IU and 5000IU strengths
- Non-GMO and Gluten Free
- Structural Support - 2,000 IU High Potency
- Helps Maintain Strong Bones
- Supports Dental Health*
- 100% Natural
- No artificial colors; No artificial flavors; No artificial preservatives
- Gluten Free
- Suggested age: 18 years and up
- Ideal for building and maintaining healthy bones, also associated with increased cognition and immune health.*
- Supports the body's absorption of Calcium and Phosphorous, which are essential for the development and maintenance of healthy teeth and bones.*
- Supports immune system function by supporting healthy cell growth.*
- Easy to swallow 10,000 IU softgels. Some research indicates Vitamin D3 in liquid softgel form is more bioavailable then tablet or powdered forms.*
- Made in USA: Our Vitamin D 10,000 IU Softgels are easy to swallow. Third party tested for purity and potency
- No artificial colors. No artificial flavors. No preservatives
- Helps support the immune system.
- Dietary supplement.
- Supports Strong Bones & Immune Health*
- Your Sunshine Vitamin
- Gluten Free
- No Preservatives
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
- Packaging may vary due to new packaging updates, same great product
- BONE HEALTH: Vitamin D3 supports calcium absorption and retention to support optimal bone health.*
- CELLULAR HEALTH: Promotes colon, breast, and prostate health by supporting healthy cellular function.*
- IMMUNE SUPPORT: Binds to receptors on immune cells, including lymphocytes and macrophages, supporting healthy immune function.*
- PURE INGREDIENTS: Pure Encapsulations manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements. Products are meticulously formulated using pure ingredients designed to deliver predictable results for the benefit of all patients, even the most sensitive.*
- FREE FROM: At Pure Encapsulations, our product are free from wheat and gluten; egg; peanuts; coatings and shellacs; GMOs; magnesium stearate; trans fats and hydrogenated oils; artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners; unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives. Any product containing ingredients derived from allergens, such as soy, dairy or shellfish, is clearly labeled. All two-piece capsules are hypoallergenic and vegetarian.
- Easy to take delicious gummy with 2000 IU vitamin D3 formula
- Made in the USA with natural colors and flavors
- Contains no wheat gluten or milk and no eggs or peanuts or soy
- Enjoyable alternative to pills and tablets or dry chalky vitamins
- Winner of ChefsBest award for best taste
- Assorted flavors in each bottle. Flavors may include Peach, Blackberry, Strawberry, Orange, or Lemon
What is Vitamin D3?
Vitamin D3 is the common name for cholecalciferol.Vitamin D3 has two distinct uses. It can be taken as a supplement to improve our overall health or taken to treat osteoporosis. Many people with a vitamin d deficiency are told to include Vitamin D3 supplements in their diet.
Vitamin D3 also assists the kidneys to recycle phosphate back into the blood, helping the blood stay at the right pH.
Sunlight is a natural source of vitamin D3. People who stay inside most of the time (people in nursing homes or bedridden hospital patients) are most likely to be deficient of vitamin D3
Also, the darker your skin, the more sunlight you need to keep vitamin D3 at healthy levels. This is because the extra melanin found in darker skin slows the absorption of vitamin D3.
Top 10 Fabulous Health Benefits of Vitamin D3
Vitamin D consists of five forms, vitamin D3 is one of them. It is popularly known as cholecalciferol and it is a fat-soluble nutrient present in only few food items. It is also regarded as a prohormone as it performs various metabolic processes in the body. Exposure of sun stimulates an electrocyclic reaction that converts 7-dehydrocholesterol into vitamin D3. It renders infinite health benefits, some of them are mentioned here.
1. Improve Cognitive Functions
Research revealed that vitamin D3 receptors are widespread in the brain and it renders neuroprotective impact. Low levels of vitamin D3 causes disruption in cognitive functions and mood disorders. However, vitamin D3 has beneficial effects on memory, anxiety, and depression.
2. Essential for Bone Health
Research conducted in 2007, showed that vitamin D3 deficient women are comparatively more prone to bone fractures. Vitamin D3 enhances the absorption of calcium and phosphorus that helps in maintaining the normal bone hardness. It further reduces the bone degradation process.
3. Prevents Diabetes
Studies claimed that vitamin D3 deficiency increases the risk of diabetes because of impaired insulin and glucose secretion. Vitamin D3 plays a significant role in stimulating the pancreatic cells for enhancing the production and secretion of insulin.
4. Strengthens the Immune System
Vitamin D3 is essential for the immune system as it makes the cells capable of going into an alert mode when pathogens or toxins enter the body. It promotes the activity of killer cells of the immune system to destroy pathogens and prevent autoimmune diseases.
5. Averts Vision Damage
A recent study suggested that maintaining sufficient levels of vitamin D3 in the body can help in protecting eyes from loss of vision or other eye disorders such as age-related macular degeneration. Also, it helps patients suffering from dry eye syndrome.
6. Increases Fertility
Research has shown that supplementation of vitamin D3 can increase fertility rates. It helps in the production of sex hormones. Deficiency of vitamin D3 can cause PCOS, PMS, and even infertility.
7. Ward off Chronic Migraines
A recent study conducted on around 2600 men portrayed that people with low vitamin D3 levels have a two-fold occurring risk of chronic headaches in comparison to participants with sufficient levels. Also, anti-inflammatory properties combat inflammation that causes migraines.
8. Counteract Breast Cancer
Observational data suggested that 75% of breast cancer in women is due to deficiency of vitamin D3. It effectively halts the growth of cancer cells and decreases the risk of breast cancer in women.
9. Improves Sleep Cycle
Deficiency of vitamin D3 can increase the risks of various sleep disorders, however, intake of vitamin D3 can help in maintaining better sleep by regulating sleep cycles. It further helps in preventing obstructive sleep apnea syndrome. It has a beneficial impact on the brain and averts anxiety and depression as well.
10. Decreases the Risk of Cardiovascular Diseases
Vitamin D3 deficiency is significantly associated with multiple cardiovascular diseases including, stroke, heart attack, hypertension, atherosclerosis, peripheral arterial disease, and much more. It effectively controls the blood pressure levels and prevents heart enlargement.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2018-07-17