So you bought a Balance Pad. Here’s a list of 10 things you can use to get the most out of your balance pad.
- Start on the ground. Make sure you are comfortable with each movement on the ground before adding a fitness pad.
- Start in the contracted position. Before you start your set of exercises, get into a fully contracted position (lift the weight stack by contracting the muscle group you’re about to work). Then step up on to the balance pad and begin your reps.
- Stabilize. Engage your core to stabilize the body.
- Be intentional. Concentrate on contracting the intended muscle / muscle group without smaller muscles trying to take over.
- Stay contracted. Fully contract the muscle you are working though the entire rep.
- Relax. Don’t over grip with your hands.
- Breathe. Coordinate your breathing with the contractions in a rhythmical pace.
- Put it into the muscle. Relax everything except the muscle being worked, including your facial expressions and grip. Direct all your energy into the muscle being worked.
- Decrease weight. When doing functional movements, it’s not how much weight is moved but how it’s moved that counts. Decrease your weight and focus on the movement rather than focusing on strength.
- Modify. Use the pad according to your fitness level. Try stepping up with one leg until you can balance on two. Use a wider stance with a lower center of gravity. And most of all, feel free to be creative and have fun.
Balance Pads are one of the best tools to increase core strength and stability. Using one will put a whole new dimension to your workouts.
- PERFECT CUSHIONING FOR YOUR COMFORT AND EFFECTIVE WORKOUT: high quality TPE foam material creates outstanding softness for a safe and productive workout. Experience for yourself the comfortableness it brings to your body and mind
- ENHANCE BALANCE AND STRENGTH NOW:. The soft foam yoga pad helps you gain more in exercises such as strength training, yoga, pilates, ballet while reducing pain. It is also extremely useful and critical as well for seniors doing physical therapy and rehab
- PLENTY OF USAGES IN JUST ONE PURCHASE: this soft pad can accompany you in so many ways anytime and anywhere. It can also be used as an anti-fatigue pad for more comfort while standing, sitting, kneeling when working, gardening, house cleansing and more
- DURABLE WITH MINIMAL MAINTENANCE NEEDED: textured anti-slip pad forms an excellent necessary for utilizing plentiful times. The closed-cell foam technology offers sweat-proof so the pad can be easily cleansed and then nicely kept in storage after use
- SMALL FOR ESSENTIAL, LARGE FOR VERSATILE: balance foam pad for balance exercises currently available in 2 popular sizes for easy use. You can have size Large for handiness and convenience or size Extra Large for practicing freely with the broad surface
- IMPROVE BALANCE & STRENGTH – Foam creates unstable surface for working on balance & core strength, which also strengthens feet/ankles for rehabilitation after injuries
- ALL FITNESS LEVELS – A challenge for athletes who want to improve functionality & power; a great tool for beginners & older adults to increase body awareness and enhance stability
- NON-TOXIC & NON-SLIP – Environmentally conscious TPE material is sweat-proof and slip-resistant, making it perfect for sweaty workouts and yoga, and is easy to clean afterward
- MULTIPLE USES – Versatile pad can be used as a seat cushion, a knee pad for gardening, a foot pad for standing desks, as a meditation pillow, or for making yoga poses more challenging
- LARGE SIZE – 15. 5”L x 13”W x 2. 5”H size is convenient for standing on and performing lunges, squats, planks, crunches, etc. ; lightweight 12 oz. is easy to carry
- XL Size: 19"x15"x2.3", Great for balance, mobility, standing stability and motor-skill training
- IMPROVE YOUR BALANCE AND COORDINATION. Standing on the pad will challenge all of your tiny stabilizing muscles in your ankles, knees and hips. You will also improve your motor skills spending just 10 minutes per day standing on one leg.
- REHAB AND REPAIR SAFELY AND QUICKLY. Recover from fractures, sprains, injuries safely. Used widely in physical therapy settings. The soft pad supports knees and elbows, allowing muscles and bones to repair and strengthen safely.
- STRENGTHEN YOUR CORE AND PROTECT YOUR BACK. Challenge your yoga balance poses and arm balances. The pad’s destabilizing feature automatically activates your back and abdominal muscles.
- USE AT YOUR STAND UP DESK OR AS A SITTING SUPPORT. Stand on your pad while working to keep your core engaged and joints supported. Also a great sitting “cushion” low back and pelvis injuries as well as providing extra height in your chair.
- IMPROVE STRENGTH, BALANCE AND MOBILITY: Easily integrating into any workout routine, physical therapy or rehabilitation program, the Vive balance pad provides a safe, destabilized surface to improve overall balance and increase core strength. Perfect for seniors and those recovering from injury or surgery, the durable foam balance pad increases joint stability and motor skills, safely strengthening weak ankles, knees and hips.
- EXTRA LARGE TEXTURED PLATFORM: Lightly textured to provide a nonslip surface that is safe for use barefoot or with shoes, the balance pad also has a textured nonslip base to prevent slipping and sliding while in use. The extra large cushioned platform measures 15.8” by 13.4”, easily accommodating wider stances and all shoe sizes.
- VERSATILE USE: Great for rehabilitation following an injury or surgery, the balance pad is also a useful addition to yoga, pilates and general exercise. Lightweight and portable, the foam balance pad can also be used as a comfortable seat cushion or foot elevator at home or on the go.
- DURABLE FOAM MATERIAL: Resilient, closed-cell foam is tear-resistant, safely supporting up to 300 pounds. The thick, latex-free 2.4” foam balance pad is also water-resistant, repelling sweat. Easily clean the balance pad with a damp cloth and mild detergent before drying with a lint-free cloth.
- VIVE GUARANTEE: 60 day unconditional guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
- Improve your Balance and Stability：Engage all of the muscles instantly in your feet and your core to maintain balance when you stand on the foam pad. Balance pad is a perfect tool for balance training.When you stand on the foam pad,it engage all of the muscles instantly in your feet and your core to maintain stability.
- Get More out of Your Workout:Aid in specific areas such as strengthening core muscles and giving better support for more fluid movements that reduce the risk of injury.There are many balance pad exercises you should try.Balance Pad is easily added to many exercises such as squats, sit-ups, lunges, push-ups and planks.It is excellent fitness equipment for your home gym.
- Multiple Uses from One Purchase: Balance pad can be used as a seat cushion, a knee pad for doing work, a comfortable mat for sitting on the floor, a foot pad for standing desks, as a meditation pillow, or for making yoga poses more challenging.
- 15.5”L x 13.5”W x 2.2”H Textured Slip-resistance Surface: Size is enough for your balance training, lightweight and portable. The innovative non-slip textured surface is water-proof and pre-sanitized, ensuring safety and effectiveness at balance pad workouts.It can be easily cleaned with water and cloth.
- Order Now,Risk Free:In the unlikely event you’re not 100% happy with your purchase, we’ll send you a free replacement or give you a full refund, no questions asked! We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2022-06-27.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.