Healthy4LifeOnline delivers the top 12 rated Thiamine on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated products …
Thiamine (aka Vitamin B1) is a vital human nutrient that belongs to the vitamin B complex. It plays an important role in maintaining a healthy nervous system and improving the cardiovascular functioning of the body. Check out our Favorite Top Rated Thiamine Supplements below.
The Top 12 Best Thiamine Reviewed
- NOW Foods
- Health and Beauty
- 500mg of Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) Per Capsule
- 120 Capsules Per Bottle
- High Quality & Purity Guaranteed
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free
- Made in the USA
- Vitamin B-1 (Thiamin) is a precursor to the active metabolite thiamin diphosphate, which is essential for the conversion of glucose into energy.
- Thiamin also helps in the conversion of carbohydrates into energy reserves.
- Our Vitamin B-1 is carefully tested and produced to superior quality standards.
- No sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- IMPORTANT: Thiamine is manufactured for and sold exclusively by Seeking Health. We DO NOT recommend purchasing this product from any supplier other than Seeking Health on Amazon.com.
- Provides 50 mg of thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride) per vegetarian capsule.
- Thiamine, also known as B1 plays a crucial role in metabolic reactions such as forming adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which every cell of the body uses for energy.*
- Does Not Contain: Magnesium Stearate, Milk, Eggs, Fish, Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soy.
- Physician formulated.
- RETINAL FUNCTION: As a primary ingredient, benfotimine has been researched to support retinal health as well as nerve comfort.*
- MAINTAINS AGE ACTIVITY: Maintains healthy advanced glycation end (AGE) product activity and glucose metabolism already within the normal range*
- NERVE HEALTH: In a randomized controlled study, Benfotiamine supports healthy nerve conduction velocity and nerve comfort.*
- PURE INGREDIENTS: Pure Encapsulations manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements. Products are meticulously formulated using pure ingredients designed to deliver predictable results for the benefit of all patients, even the most sensitive.*
- FREE FROM: Pure Encapsulations products are free from wheat, gluten, egg, peanuts, magnesium stearate, hydrogenated fat, artificial sweeteners and colors, and other unnecessary excipients. Any product containing ingredients derived from allergens, such as soy, dairy or shellfish is clearly labeled. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Belonging to the family of compounds knows as allithiamines
- Benfotiamine is fat-soluble and more bioavailable and physiologically active than thiamin
- Helps maintain healthy cells in the presence of blood glucose
- Label images may vary
- Promotes energy and supports healthy nerve and brain function
- Necessary for proper adrenal gland function
- Plays a role in the metabolism of food and alcohol
- ESSENTIAL NUTRIENT: Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) is a part of the B-Complex which is a group of essential nutrients. B-Complex vitamins, Vitamin B1 included, work to support the metabolism of energy in the body
- HEALTH BENEFITS: In order to provide support and nourishment to the body during the occasional stresses of daily life, Vitamin B1 is essential for a healthy nervous system as well as overall well-being
- CONVENIENT: This product offers essential vitamin B1 in a convenient vegetarian dosage form
- KOSHER, GLUTEN FREE & SUITABLE FOR VEGANS: All vegetable capsules are KOF-K Kosher certified, non-GMO and certified gluten free. They are free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, yeast, sugar, and sodium. They are also free of artificial flavors, sweeteners, and preservatives
- MANAGE THIAMINE DEFICIENCY: Thiamine 100mg can help meet your daily requirement of essential B-vitamin. Essential nutrients, such as thiamine, are nutrients that the body cannot produce and are necessary for a wide array of cellular and organ functions. Supplementation can help alleviate thiamine deficiency symptoms such as fatigue, irritability and sleep disturbances.
- IMPROVES ENERGY FUNCTION: Thiamine Vitamin B1 capsules help produce energy for the smooth functioning of the body organs. Vitamin B1 acts as a cofactor for the metabolism of carbohydrates, helping turn starch and sugar into energy.
- IMPROVES MENTAL FUNCTION: As Vitamin B1 is very vital in metabolism, it is highly significant in nerve transmission, and in improving memory and brain function. Prolonged deficiency of this Thiamine could possibly impair highly important functions of the body.
- GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES CERTIFIED: Produced by GMP certified facilities with the highest manufacturing and sourcing standards of Pure Science. "Rooted in Science, Backed by Research" as its motto, Pure Science Supplements focuses on producing the best and safest products for our customers to achieve greater vitality in mind and body by using only the best raw materials obtained through rigorous research.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: As we are confident of the efficacy of Pure Science Thiamine capsules, all purchases are backed by a 100% money-back guarantee should you be unsatisfied. Our products are potent for 2 years from manufacture date.
- Supports healthy blood sugar metabolism
- Maintain healthy endothelial function
- Helps protect the body's tissues against advanced glycation
- Thiamine promotes healthy mucous membranes and cell health
- Vitamin B1 supports overall nervous system function
- Promotes increased energy and lowered stress levels
- 60 fast melting tablets with "Mocha Vanilla" flavor. Vitamin B1 chewable supplement.
- MADE IN THE USA: Zero Sugar, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Natural Flavors, Natural Sweeteners, Natural Colors
Top 10 Health Benefits of Thiamine
Thiamine, also known as vitamin B1, is a vital nutrient that helps in utilizing food for enhancing the production of energy in the body, accountable for a healthy nervous system, and improves the cardiovascular functioning. Thiamine is commonly present in foods like pork, whole grains, beef, pulses, and nuts. Enlisted below are some of the health benefits rendered by thiamine supplements.
1. Protect the Nerves from Damage
A Research showed that deficiency of thiamine results in affecting the nervous system and cause diseases like encephalopathy. Thiamine supplements effectively stimulate the proper growth of myelin sheath around the nerves that ultimately protects them from any kind of damage or death.
2. Enhance Production of Energy
Various studies showed that thiamine controls the activities of pyruvate dehydrogenase, transketolase, and α ketoglutarate dehydrogenase which regulate the synthesis of adenosine triphosphate and carbohydrate metabolism that releases energy for multiple body functions.
3. Antiaging Properties
Thiamine has strong anti-aging properties that help in protecting the body against acne scars, wrinkles, and age spots by preventing the oxidative damage. Also, it protects other organs of the body from damage.
4. Promotes Cardiovascular Health
Recent studies claimed that thiamine regulates healthy ventricular functioning that helps in fighting against heart failure and another cardiovascular disease. It assists in the production of acetylcholine neurotransmitter that manages healthy heartbeat rhythms.
5. Stimulate Better Brain Functioning
Multiple studies have shown that deficiency of thiamine results in causing several neurological disorders like Alzheimer’s. Thus, it protects the brain from damage and improves memory and concentration power.
6. Beneficial for Eyes
The research claimed that thiamine supplements help in defending eyes against various vision problems including, glaucoma and cataracts. It enhances the nerve signaling and muscle connection between the eyes and the brain, thus maintain ocular health.
7. Promotes Gastrointestinal Health
Thiamine supplements help in releasing hydrochloric acid that plays a major role in gastrointestinal functions. It encourages the presence of healthy gut flora by effectively lowering the levels of pyruvate and lactate. Thiamine further assists in maintaining the muscle tone around the digestive tract to protect it from all the toxins.
8. Enhance Immunity
Some of the researchers believe that thyroid issues and autoimmune diseases are associated with deprivation of vitamin B1. This makes the body unable to absorb nutrients and boost energy levels. Thiamine supplements help in enhancing the immune system and prevent autoimmune system.
9. Combat Stress and Stimulate Positive Mood
Thiamine is known as an anti-stress vitamin and it effectively makes the body capable of withstanding stress. Some studies showed thiamine deficiency causes mood-related issues; however, its supplementation can help in the synthesis of mood-regulating neurotransmitters in the brain that release happy hormones. It has positive effects on the brain and fights against anxiety and depression.
10. Boosts Appetite
Research of thiamine supplementation conducted on an animal resulted in boosting appetite and lead to restoring the total body weight. Thiamine supplementation has promising and beneficial results on overall well-being and health. It effectively helps in various digestive problems associated with poor appetite.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2018-07-15