Spirulina is a natural “algae” powder that is very high in protein and a good source of antioxidants, B-vitamins, and other nutrients. When harvested correctly from non-contaminated ponds and bodies of water, it is one of the most potent nutrient sources available. It is largely made up of protein and essential amino acids.
- USDA Organic Spirulina Powder 1 lb (454g), No Irradiation and Vegan.
- Loaded with Enzyme, Fiber, Amino Acids (Omega 3 6 9, GLA, Arginine), Flavonoids, Vitamins (Vitamin A, Vitamin B complex, Vitamin K and Biotin), Minerals (Magnesium, Zinc, Calcium, Potassium), Chlorophyll, Phytonutrients and Antioxidants.
- No GMOs, No Additives, No Preservatives, No Fillers, No Artificial Colors or Flavor, No Soy, No Gluten.
- Scoop Included to Get the Perfect Measurement Every Time.Take It Daily with Or Between Meals by Adding It to A Shake or Smoothie, and See What the Most Nutrient-Dense Super Foods on the Planet is All About.
- Take It Naturally in Powder for Higher Concentration, Quicker Absorption, Easier on the Stomach, and More Ways to Have Fun.
- BETTER THAN ORGANIC– Because organic-labeled spirulina uses animal waste as fertilizer in the water, it’s ONLY *grown* outside the USA, usually in China, resulting in high levels of contaminates & heavy metals, bad taste & smell, & is usually irradiated.
- HIGHEST QUALITY & SAFETY – We grow our own product in a USA GMP certified facility with extensive quality control & lab testing of every batch. Vegan –Kosher – Halal - Gluten & Soy Free - No fillers, preservatives, or dyes - Farm to Bottle.
- SUPERIOR NUTRITION – Hawaiian Spirulina is full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, and contains some of the highest levels of protein of any plant or animal source. This superfood contains up to 70% digestible, complete protein, high levels of iron, beta carotene, and other healthful nutrients including B12, vitamin K, chlorophyll, and phycocyanin.
- BOOSTS ENERGY & IMMUNITY – Gram per gram, Hawaiian Spirulina has 2800% more beta carotene than carrots and 280% more antioxidant potency than blueberries. Each 3g serving of Hawaiian Spirulina containing higher levels of some key antioxidants, enzymes, vitamins and minerals than 5 servings of fruits and vegetables.
- NATURALLY GROWN IN THE USA - Hawaiian Spirulina is grown naturally in Kona, Hawaii, USA, since 1984. Our unique farm to bottle process ensures high quality products from a source you can trust.
- NOW's Spirulina 1000 mg tablets are certified organic and non-GMO. These tablets are an easy way to get a daily dose of this nutrient rich superfood featuring beta-carotene (Vitamin A) and Vitamin B-12.
- This double strength product has twice the Spirulina (1,000 mg per tablet) as in our regular strength product (500 mg per tablet).
- USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Genuine Whole Foods, Quality GMP Assured, Vegan/Vegetarian, Soy Free, Sugar Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- USDA Organic Spirulina Tablets 3000mg Per Serving, 720 Counts (4 Months Supply), Green Algae Super Food, No GMOs and Vegan Friendly.
- Rich in Protein, Amino Acids (Omega 3 6 9, GLA, Arginine), Flavonoids, Vitamins (Vitamin A, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B12, Vitamin K, Biotin), Minerals (Magnesium, Zinc, Calcium), Phytonutrients and Antioxidants.
- A Green Algae Superfood, Supports Colon Health, Digestive Function, Energy and Immune System.
- No GMOs, No Additives, No Preservatives, No Artificial Colors, No Flavors, No Fillers and No Gluten
- 3rd Party Tested for Purity and Safety. Made in USA.
- SUPER VALUE: Our 100% Pure Organic Spirulina comes in a 2.2 pound (1 KG) container. Ounce for ounce, we offer the least expensive Organic Spirulina Powder available on Amazon. With a standard serving size of one level teaspoon, each container provides 303 servings.
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC: Our Organic Spirulina Powder meets the strict organic standards of the USDA. Having USDA certification means not only organic ingredients, but approved processing methods and stringent supervision.
- LAB-TESTED, CONTAMINANT FREE, AND 100% PURE: Our Organic Spirulina Powder is third-party tested by an independent lab, and is free of heavy metals, herbicides, pesticides, fertilizers, microcystin, nitrates, BMAA, mold, yeast, and chemicals. This product is 100% pure, with no additives, fillers, binders, contaminants, wheat, soy, gluten, milk eggs, nuts, fish – or anything else other than Organic Spirulina!
- MESS-FREE CONTAINER: Our Organic Spirulina Powder is packaged in an air-tight, mess-free container. The container is easy to open and close, and the powder can be cleanly accessed through the wide top opening. In contrast, using spirulina powder in bags is often messy, the bottom of the narrow bag can be difficult to reach, and the zipper seal loses its stiffness over time and is hard to close, which can lead to contamination. Instead, enjoy our no-mess, contamination-free packaging!
- GOLD STANDARD PRODUCTION: Your health and safety mean everything to us. For that reason, our Organic Spirulina Powder is manufactured in the USA, in an FDA certified facility with adherence to good manufacturing policies and under the most stringent quality control. You can rest assured that you get the best value for your money!
- Ocean-Chill Dried(TM) 100% Natural Hawaiian Spirulina
- Organic Spirulina Tablets, 3000mg Per Serving, 500 Counts, Made from Organic Spirulina, Vegan Friendly.
- Spirulina is a Traditional Asian Herb Which has Health Benefits based on Science.
- Powerfully Supports Immune System, Energy, Digestion and Overall Health.
- No GMOs. No Gluten. No Dairy. No Sugar. No Soy. No Tree Nuts.
- 3rd Party Lab Tested for Quality and Potency.
- USDA Organic Spirulina Chlorella Tablets (Broken Cell Wall), 3000mg Per Serving, 720 Tablets (4 Months Supply), Green Algae Super Food and Vegan Friendly.
- Loaded with Fiber, Amino Acids (Omega 3 6 9, GLA, Arginine), Fatty Acids, Vitamins (Vitamin A, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B12, Vitamin K, Biotin), Minerals (Magnesium, Zinc, Calcium, Potassium), Flavonoids, Phytonutrients and Antioxidants.
- Powerfully Supports Energy, Colon Health, Digestive Function and Immune System.
- No GMOs, No Additives, No Preservatives, No Artificial Colors, No Flavors, No Soy, No Fillers and No Gluten
- 3rd Party Lab Tested for Purity and Safety. Made in USA.
- 100% PREMIUM Cracked Cell Wall Chlorella Pyrenoidosa; 100% Premium Spirulina Arthrospira Platensis.
- Product of Southern Taiwan; Super Clean; Grown in Sunlight Using Mountain Spring Water. The cultivation ponds of organic and premium products are located in the same areas and use the same source of spring water. The spring water in which all our algae is grown is drinking quality. Our goal is to offer the highest quality, best priced, best valued tablets available.
- Smaller Size Tablet To Aid Swallowing. The strong nutritional profile includes 13 different vitamins; 10 minerals; 8 essenital amino acids; 10 non-essential amino acids; 3 phytonutrients.
- NO GMOs; NO Additives. NO Fillers. NO Preservatives. NO Stabilizers. NO Binders. NO Artificial Colors. NO Artificial Flavors; NON-Irradiated
- All Natural Blue-Green Algae, Rich Source of Vitamins, Minerals, Chlorophyll, Gamma-linolenic Acid (GLA), Protein. Patented, low pressure flash expansion technique which explodes the cell walls to increase the digestive rate from 40% to more than 80%, while maintaining 100% nutrients.
Top 5 Benefits of Spirulina
Not everyone can get their hands on the optimal Hawaiian variety, but fortunately spirulina that’s produced includes very significant health benefits for people who regularly consume it. By regularly, I strongly recommend that you taking spirulina daily for the following reasons.
1. Detoxes Heavy Metals (Especially Arsenic)
Affecting people all over the globe, chronic arsenic toxicity is a problem. According to the World Health Organization, the U.S. is one of the countries affected by inorganic arsenic that is naturally present at high levels.
Arsenic toxicity is an even bigger problem in the Far East. In the words of Bangladeshi researchers, “Millions of people in Bangladesh, India, Taiwan and Chile are consuming a high concentration of arsenic through drinking water, and thousands of them have already developed chronic arsenic poisoning.”
In fact, up to 3 percent of the entire nation of Bangladesh showed clinical signs of arsenic poisoning alone. As Bangladeshi researchers pointed out, “there is no specific relief” for arsenic poisoning, which is why they evaluated alternatives like blue-green algae.
After giving 24 patients affected by chronic arsenic poisoning spirulina extract (250 milligrams) plus zinc (2 milligrams) twice daily, they compared the results with 17 patients who took a placebo and found that the spirulina-zinc combination worked. Ultimately, the participants experienced a 47 percent decrease of arsenic in their body. Spirulina against arsenic? Spirulina wins! Make it part of your heavy metal detox.
2. Eliminates Candida
According to researchers, “Candida species belong to the normal microbiota of an individual’s mucosal oral cavity, gastrointestinal tract and vagina.” What does that mean? Well, without a healthy microflora balance in our body, we are simply much more susceptible to sickness and disease.
In fact, leaky gut syndrome and improper digestion are directly connected to microfloral imbalance. Not only is invasive candidiasis the leading cause of mycosis-related death in the U.S., candida overgrowth has become the hallmark sign for most autoimmune diseases today.
Because of our shift toward a diet rich in sugar and unnatural ingredients, antimicrobial resistance and ineffective antifungal drugs, we have seen a significant rise in yeast infections since the 1980s.
Thankfully, spirulina appears to be able to help. Several animal studies have shown that it’s an effective antimicrobial agent, particularly for candida.
Specifically, spirulina benefits have been shown to promote the growth of healthy bacterial flora in the intestines, which in turn inhibits candida from thriving. Additionally, the immune-strengthening properties of spirulina will help the body eliminate candida cells. Spirulina against candida? Spirulina wins!
3. Improves HIV/AIDS
Up until recently, epidemiologists have been puzzled trying to understand why people in Japan, Korea and Chad have relatively low HIV/AIDS rates. One possible explanation, revealed in a 2012 study published in the Journal of Applied Phycology, may be the amount of algae people in these areas regularly consume!
When researchers took 11 HIV patients who have never taken antiretrovirals, they split the participants into three groups: one that was assigned to eat 5 grams of brown seaweed every day, one that was to eat 5 grams of spirulina, and one that ate a combination of both. After the three-month trial period was complete, two key findings were discovered:
Absolutely no adverse effects were experienced from both seaweed varieties and the combination.
CD4 cells (T-helper white blood cells that fight infection and are used to stage HIV) and HIV-1 viral load (another HIV biomarker) remained stable.
The results were so promising that one participant volunteered to continue the study for an additional 10 months, and this participant actually benefited from “clinically significant improvement in CD4 and decreased HIV viral load.”
4. Helps Prevent Cancer
According to the University of Maryland Medical Center, “A number of animal and test tube studies suggest that spirulina increases production of antibodies, infection-fighting proteins, and other cells that improve immunity and help ward off infection and chronic illnesses such as cancer.”
This doesn’t come as a surprise as more than 70 peer-reviewed articles have been published in the scientific literature evaluating spirulina’s ability to affect cancer cells.
In an article published this past April, Czech Republic scientists pointed out that, in addition to its ability to control blood cholesterol levels, “Spirulina is also rich in tetrapyrrolic compounds closely related to bilirubin molecule, a potent antioxidant and anti-proliferative agent.”
When tested on human pancreatic cells, these researchers discovered that, “Compared to cells that were not looked at, experimental therapeutics significantly decreased proliferation of human pancreatic cancer cell lines in vitro in a dose-dependent manner.” Essentially, this proves that consuming spirulina appears to be a potential natural cancer relief.
5. Lowers Blood Pressure
Phycocyanin is a pigment found in the spirulina that scientists have discovered possesses anti-hypertensive effects (it lowers blood pressure). Japanese researchers claim that this is because consuming the blue-green algae reverses endothelial dysfunction in metabolic syndrome.
I find this extremely promising for Americans because metabolic syndrome has rapidly become one of the main causes of preventable disease today, as it raises one’s risk of developing heart disease, diabetes and stroke.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-12-03