Check out the top 25 rated Garcinia Cambogia Supplements on the market today. Our lists are refreshed every day!Click Here to See our Garcinia Cambogia
Garcinia Cambogia is considered the current day trend that has its roots in India, Southeast Asia, Central and West Africa, and Indonesia. It’s mainly found in the coastal regions or the areas having some rain forests. This fruit is also known as Malabar Tamarind, brindle berry, and Kudam Puli found its place in many culinary delights. It was first used as a natural souring agent due to its tangy taste. Other than culinary uses, the extract was also commonly used for keeping the pests away. It was in 1960 when the scientists discovered its anti-obesity properties and carried out detailed research on the fruit to use it in anti-obesity drugs and supplements.
More about Garcian Cambogia’s appearance
This fruit which is sized anywhere between the scale size of a lemon to grapefruit and has distinctive vertical lobes on it. The pumpkin shaped fruit is available in yellowish green and reddish pumpkin color. The rind or skin of the fruit is relatively thin, and researchers have found the rind of Garcinia Cambogia as one of the most useful parts of the fruit for medicinal use.
Uses of Garcinia Cambogia
Once, the scientists recognized this as the therapeutic value of this fruit, the uses of this fruit have dramatically increased. Before that, it was used mainly just for cooking. Let us have a brief look at the key uses of Garcinia Cambogia to have a better understanding of its effects and side-effects on the human body.
Culinary Uses – Culinary uses of Garcinia Cambogia started more than a century back, and it was mainly used in curries. Cuisines from India, Burma, Thailand, and Malaysia are amongst the first cuisines having Garcinia Cambogia in its primary ingredient list. The tangy taste of this fruit is till this date replacement for tamarind and lemon in many authentic Southeast Asian and Indian curries. The sourness of this fruit was also considered to be good for your digestion, and hence it found a place in many Ayurvedic medicines as well.
Weight Loss Supplementation
The present day use of Garcinia Cambogia has suddenly shifted results from cooking to weight loss. The extensive study and useful results achieved over the years and had finally grabbed the attention of weight loss experts towards this little sour fruit, and hence it has been found in many weight loss drugs.
Journey from being kitchen condiment to critical content in many weight loss drugs
Garcinia Cambogia has traveled a long path from being the simple kitchen spice to becoming the key content of many weight loss drugs. Though the experts found anti-obesity properties in this fruit in the year 1960, the intensive research found was started only in 1998. The experts carried out a randomized study on about 135 subjects in 1998 to further confirm the effect of Hydroxycitric Acid on obesity. Hydroxycitric Acid, often referred as HCA is known to be having a visible effect on your abdominal fat and this was further confirmed by individual studies. Some of the studies have carried out on Garcinia Cambogia also went against its weight loss properties, but the general outcome of this stated that it has better fat burning properties which can be used in many types of anti-obesity drugs.
Some other benefits of taking Garcinia Cambogia
- Other than weight loss and culinary applications, Garcinia Cambogia also offers health benefits as listed here;
- Fights against any depression.
- Checks your cholesterol levels to get you a healthy heart.
- Boosts your energy levels and will help you combat the weakness caused due to weight loss.
- Suppresses constant hunger pains and checks the unnecessary binging on food.
- Increases your body’s metabolism to get lesser fat deposition despite having more calorie intake.
- Works as anti-depressant and stress buster that could further help you achieve your goal faster.
- It increases your health quotient as a whole by regulating your blood sugar, your cholesterol, and your fat.
How to get pure Garcinia Cambogia?
Now when it is evident from the above information given shows that Garcinia Cambogia has many health benefits, the very next question that will come to your mind is where to find a pure form of Garcinia Cambogia? You will locate the fruit in its natural form in some areas but consuming the whole fruit won’t address your problem thoroughly. The whole fruit contains fibers and other elements which may or may not be required by your body in excess. Again HCA is usually present in the rind of this fruit and to get the sufficient amount of HCA; you will end up consuming more of other substances too. So, if you want to have the right benefits of Garcinia Cambogia, then you will have to opt for the rind extract.
The Garcinia Cambogia extract is available in the market as an extract of the fruit rind as it contains the maximum amount of Hydroxycitric Acid. This extract is available in the powder form, or you would also find the pills by some companies like ours. These supplements have the right amount of HCA required by your body to get the maximum benefits of this wonder fruit.
Points to note while taking Garcinia Cambogia extract
This is a natural supplement and would usually not cause any harmful side-effects, but it is recommended to take note of following points while taking this fruit extract;
- Have plenty of water to remove the toxins.
- Follow a high fiber and nutrient rich diet to keep yourself energetic while losing weight.
- Don’t skip any meals to keep your metabolism up during the day.
- Follow the dosage instructions correctly as adequate dosage would only bring desired results. An overdose of the same could also cause some side-effects.
- Deciding the right dosage
- Garcinia Cambogia extract offered by the companies always have a standard dosage instruction that may be followed, but this dosage may keep changing based on your gender, your weight, your age, and your lifestyle of the person who is consuming it. If you are consuming Garcinia Cambogia fruit as a whole then you would not require any type dosage instruction as whatever amount you consume, it will be lesser than what needed for adequate weight loss!
If you are not entirely sure about your body requirements or you have some confusions about the dosage and dosage amounts, then you better check with your medical practitioner as he or she would be the right person to guide you into a healthy lifestyle. The typical dosage of Garcinia Cambogia suggested by the experts range from 300 mg to 500 mg per day, but it would keep on changing according to individuals conditions.
Starting a health packed routine each day. So, the time has come to go healthier by including Garcinia Cambogia extract in your daily routine and if you don’t know where to find it then go online as there are plenty of choices available from various renowned brands. Go for the purest extract form or pills and see how the world changes for you.
One thing which is very important to note is that don’t compromise on the quality of the product while searching for cheaper options as the results are offered only by one pure extract, and some of the more affordable options may have other impurities too.