Recumbent Exercise Bike
A Recumbent Exercise Bike is a low impact piece of cardiovascular equipment designed to enhance your fitness and healthy lifestyle. From daily routine to rehabilitation, your recumbent will become your favorite way to make your health goals happen.
Best Recumbent Exercise Bikes
- STEP-THROUGH DESIGN – Featuring heavy-duty construction 14-gauge steel tubing with a powder coated finish, the step-through design allows maximum mobility during training for quick mounting and dismounting that is created easier for the knees and back.
- EIGHT RESISTANCE LEVELS – This stationary bike uses a magnetic resistance mechanism with 8 levels of resistance. The tension knobs control the difficulty to simulate riding on different terrains and customize your workout according to fitness level!
- EASY-TO-READ COMPUTER SCREEN – The ultra-functional LCD computer screen acts as a odometer and has a sharp panel display that shows time, speed, distance, and calories burned in extra-large numbers for great readability.
- COMFORTABLE PADDED SEAT – The equipment has an ergonomically designed saddle furnished with comfortable high-density foam. It features contoured foam-covered handles for extra support of the back and arms to help maintain proper form when exercising.
- COUNTERBALANCED PEDALS – Weighted pedals designed to provide maximal foot support while offering ultimate control. This bike is equipped with adjustable foot straps to create the perfect fit for your feet.
- Unknown (Subtitle)
- Bluetooth connectivity, syncs with the Schwinn Trainer App and other apps for fitness tracking
- Sync with free downloadable RideSocial App and see the world as you virtually ride alongside friends in real time
- 29 programs: 12 profile, 9 heart rate control, 4 custom, 2 fitness test, 1 quick start; Plugs into any standard electrical wall outlet on a 110V 120V circuit; 120V 60Hz AC input; 1.5A output; 90 240V, 50 60Hz adapter included
- 25 levels of resistance for a wide range of workout intensity options
- High speed, high inertia drive system with a perimeter weighted flywheel for easy start up and smooth, consistent workouts
- DualTrack LCD displays, media shelf, in console speakers with MP3 input port, USB media charging and adjustable fan
- MOVEABLE HANDLE BARS— Includes the arm movement s to work synchronously with the legs during the pedal stroke to achieve a full body workout
- Isolate your arm workouts by placing your feet firmly on the floor. Crank up the 8 adjustable gears and feel the higher resistance and intensity as you burn calories and achieve a killer arm workout
- PULSE SENSORS—Integrated pulse sensors to read heart beats per minute
- 8 LEVELS OF RESISTANCE—magnetic resistance systems allows users from all different fitness levels to achieve a challenging effective work-out.
- OVER SIZED SEAT AND BACK—The large seat supports the hips and seat back to ensure correct posture and increase comfort during the workout
- Recumbent stationary bike offers challenging cardiovascular workout while minimizing stress on your joints and back. Adjustable height
- Eight-level Magnetic Tension Control System allows you to customize your ride and challenge yourself over time
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, and heart rate information
- Measures 22 by 34 by 54 inches (W x H x D) with 63-pound weight and 300-pound maximum user weight
- Includes limited one-year manufacturer's warranty
- 【Magnetic System with 8 Levels of Resistance】Virtually no maintenance required. With magnetic system together with belt drive, this bike can give you an unbelievably smooth and quiet ride. The rotary tension knob is convenient for you to customize your workout levels.
- 【Step-Through Design】Featuring heavy-duty steel tubing, the step-through ergonomic design allows quick mounting and dismounting for exerciser, and also protect knees and back better than upright design.
- 【Comfortable Padded Adjustable Seat and Backrest】 Padded with high-density foam, the seat and backrest support your hip and back to ensure correct posture meanwhile provide the maximum comfortability regardless if you are having an intense cardio workout or a take-it-easy cardiovascular routine. By adjusting the seat, you can easily find the perfect position to fit your body.
- 【Easy-to-Read Digital Monitor Screen】LCD computer screen clearly displays time, speed, distance, calories etc for great readability, allowing you to check your real-time workout. Pulse sensors on the hands help to monitor your target heart rate.
- 【Safe and Easy to Move】 Equipped with transport wheel, this bike allows you to move around easily.
- Foldable recumbent exercise bike with quiet V-belt double-drive transmission system
- Precision-balanced flywheel; 8-level adjustable magnetic tension control system
- Easy-to-read LCD display tracks your distance, calories, time, speed, and heart rate
- Can be used as desk bike with height adjustable desks. Semi-recumbent design for easy entry and exit; large seat cushion and backrest
- Supports up to 300 pounds; Product setup dimensions: 33”L x 19”W x 46”H
- With enhanced Bluetooth connectivity, users can set, track and monitor progress with popular app based tracking tools
- Access the Explore the World app and digitally immerse yourself in a world of virtual courses, exotic locales, and stunning trails from around the globe, 3 free courses available; Unlock more with Explore the World app subscription
- DualTrack blue backlit LCD console displays 29 customizable workout programs
- 25 levels of resistance for a wide range of workout intensity options
- Padded seat with ventilated back on sliding seat rail for adjustable comfort
- Maximum User weight- 300 pounds
- 【8-LEVEL MAGNETIC RESISTANCE】The magnetic resistance can give you a smooth and whisper quiet riding experience, no worry to bother family members. 8-level magnetic resistance system customizes your workout and almost needs no maintenance. The max. weight capacity is 300 LBS.
- 【PADDED SEAT with ADJUSTABLE LEVER】Ergonomically designed seat and backrest furnished with comfortable high-density sponge. With the seat adjustable lever, it is easy and convenient for you to move the seat front/back, achieving to customize the fit for almost every user.
- 【ERGONOMIC HANDLES with PULSE】The handles of the bike are padded with vinyl foam to provide a solid grip for a comfortable workout. And it could trace your heart rate.
- 【LCD MONITOR & IPAD HOLDER】The LCD monitor displays and tracks your exercise data, including time, speed, distance, calories burned, and heart rate. The iPad holder can allow you to enjoy the exercise and entertainment simultaneously.
- 【Easy To Move】With transportation wheels, easy to move the exercise to wherever you want. Enjoy the fun of exercise easily.
- 18 workout Apps, Ipod Compatible audio, large 1 window LCD blue tint display with watts meter
- EKG Grip Pulse, AC Adapter Included, Step Thru Design
- 14 lb Effective Inertia-Enhanced flywheel, digital resistance levels from 1 to 18, smr silent magnetic resistance
- Oversized adjustable cushioned seat, water bottle holder, front-mounted Transport wheels, recumbent frame
- 275 lb, Weight capacity, 7 year frame Warranty, 90 Day parts & Labor Warranty
- PULSE GRIPS: This bike has two seat-level pulse sensors that are easy to grab while you work out. Use the data from the pulse sensor to gauge your performance. Grab the ergonomic handlebars to maintain your balance while you exercise.
- COMFORTABLE DESIGN: Enjoy both quick and enduring exercise sessions on the wide bike seat and mesh back support. The step-through design makes it easy to mount. Place your feet in the wide foot pedals that have straps for a secure fit.
- PERFORMANCE CONSOLE (Performance Version): Control the color performance monitor to track your time, speed, rotation per minute, distance, calories burned, pulse and wattage. Use the console to precisely control magnetic resistance.
- TABLET HOLDER (Performance Version): Watch your favorite workout videos, television shows, or browse the web when you place your phone or tablet in the device holder while you work out.
- MAGNETIC TENSION (Performance Version): Modifying resistance on this in-home cardio machine is easy. Use the console to cycle through 16 levels of computer-controlled magnetic resistance.
Guidelines in Buying a Recumbent Exercise Bike
To find the right equipment for you, be sure to try out before you purchase. Recumbent exercise bikes differ in size and form, so when you’re shopping for one, adjust it for your needs in the store. Look for a comfortable chair and pedals that match your feet.
Look for a warranty that provides at least two to three years of coverage on major moving parts and a year for labor work. Warranties will keep you secure and at ease if in case the equipment got broken in just a short span of time using it after you have bought it.
Determine which extra features are important to you: simple ones like a water bottle holder or book rest or even more interactive ones like computer controlled resistance.
Look for a clear screen with easy-to-use controls. High quality will show some mixture of your heart rate, calories burnt, speed, revolutions per minute (RPM), and resistance levels, and information such as time and range.
Consider machines along with programs that allow you to adjust programs based on your fitness level and also have heart-rate-controlled workouts that think about your age, weight, and sex.
Those with a chest strap are best; they don’t slow down your movement. Contact monitors measure your heart rate only when you’re touching them, which can be inconvenient.
Search for a machine that is easy to modify and has a selection of workout levels. Most exercise bikes have digital resistance control. All of the examined bikes can be adjusted electronically by using the controls.
Exercise bikes have many moving parts and may be hazardous, so comply with directions. Make sure that your fitness bike is locked and from children’s reach, and keep young kids away from equipment without security locks. Make sure children are kept away from your exercise bike while it is in use.
The Benefits of An Exercise Bike
You can easily keep an exercise bike at home. It may help you with your training for competitive sporting events when the climate prevents you from going out or working out safely. Since exercise bikes allow low-impact joint movement, it is also ideal for those who are struggling with joint problems, elderly people, and pregnant women, however, you must choose the best model and the most appropriate exercise position.
The main benefit of choosing this gear for your physical activity is that you can perform a cardiovascular workout along with the low impact on all your joints. By using a stationary bike regularly, you can: – Increase your lung capacity and stamina for everyday activity. – Lower your blood pressure furthermore lessen your risk of cardiovascular diseases and diabetes. – Maintain your joints continuously active.
Five Reasons to Use an Exercise Bike
Ideal for Fat Loss and Toning
Muscle in your legs are some of the largest in your body, thus working these muscles is a great method to burn calories. Even though your hip and legs are doing most of the work whenever you’re on the bike, cycling a few kilometers can be an exceptional way to enhance fat loss in other parts of the body, including around your waist. Few cardio devices are more efficient at giving you well developed and shapely legs.
Boost Fitness and Stamina
People that use the exercise bike regularly will discover a considerable increase in their cardio fitness in a short period of time. If you know anyone that cycles frequently, it is likely that they will have a high fitness level and good muscle tone. Cycling longer distances is a great method to build up your stamina, which supports you with challenging tasks in everyday life such as climbing several flights of stairways or carrying heavy luggage.
Some types of cardio activity, such as running, are usually regarded as high impact exercises due to the impact on your joints while you take each stride. Even though running is a great form of workout, it may not be suitable for everybody, particularly if you have had issues with your joints in the past. A large advantage of an exercise bike is that it is low impact, meaning the easier on your joints, however, you still have an opportunity to burn plenty of calories.
An exercise bike can be used by almost anyone, irrespective of their physical fitness. As you determine the pace you can easily choose whether you’re going to perform a steady few kilometers or perhaps a shorter, more intense exercise such as HIIT (High Interval Intensity Training). There are also various levels of resistance to select from, based on how hard you would like to pedal. Some people use the bike for a warm-up, while others use the bike for their whole workout.
Regular exercise on a bicycle helps improve your cardiovascular wellness. Heart disease and stroke are usually leading killers of women and men, so this benefit is of greatest importance.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2020-01-22