Best Protein Pancake Mix in 2023 – Top Products Rated
With these delicious alternative mixes, you can go protein-packed, gluten-free like a pro without sacrificing taste. Feel like having pancakes for dinner? No problem with these delicious pancakes!
- GREAT for breakfast (or anytime), satisfies sweet or savory tastes, fun family weekend cooking activity.
- About 20 pancakes or waffles per box.Emulsifiers Free
- Nothing artificial, ever. 7 Simple ingredients.
- Simple doesn't mean you sacrifice taste. Our baking mixes are "free from" but full of deliciousness.
- Certified Gluten free, Non-GMO, Grain Free, Corn Free, Paleo Friendly, Plant Based
- You will receive a Pack of (6) Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes, All Natural, Non GMO Protein Pancake, Flapjack and Waffle Mix, Buttermilk, 20 Ounce
- Made with whole wheat and oat flours, and packed with 14g protein per serving
- Made with Non-GMO ingredients
- Up the protein to 18g by adding milk or 21g by adding milk & egg
- Use Power Cakes as a whole grain alternative to flour in all of your favorite baking recipes.
- Receive 1 box of Simple Mills Just Add Water Almond Flour Protein Pancake Mix. This pancake mix brings a good source of protein from purposeful ingredients, without the taste compromise, in one simple step - just add water!
- Makes delicious fluffy pancakes and waffles using plant based ingredients to support a healthy lifestyle
- Good source (11g) protein from almonds, eggs, and chickpeas
- Certified Gluten Free, Kosher, Corn-Free, Grain Free, Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1 - 28 oz pouch Birch Benders Paleo Pancake & Waffle Mix
- Our pancakes Cassava-root base delivers delicious, grain-free nutrition with the fluffy texture of traditional recipes, with almond and coconut flours adding fiber, protein, a hint of natural sweetness
- 5 grams of protein and 3 grams of fiber per serving add even more nutritional fuel for your lean and high performance lifestyle
- Preparation is a breeze: simply scoop the desired amount of mix into a bowl, add water, mix, and make. JUST ADD WATER - no eggs or milk necessary. If you don’t want to use it all at once, our resealable closure keeps the mix fresh for next time
- Paleo & Gluten-Free diets; Kosher
- Complete buttermilk pancake mix—just add water
- 13 g of protein per serving
- Breakfast roll-up and waffle recipes are on the package
Easy High-Protein Pancakes
We know we should eat breakfast. And we know that we need protein if we want to maintain our nice lean muscle mass. But breakfast options are often just sugary junk, and often the only breakfast protein in reach is a nasty, fatty, pork sausage link. What’s a health-conscious person to do, first thing in the morning? The answer: protein pancakes.
Protein pancakes are simply pancakes from a mix that’s fortified with protein powder. The idea is simple, and the results are delicious.
Make Protein Pancakes in Advance and Have Them on Hand for Weeks
This is a smart way to save time and energy, and still have protein cakes as an option every single day. And, you know, eating healthy is all about options — if you have it on hand, you can include it in the day’s intake.
It’s actually kind of fun to make a million pancakes and/or waffles, pack them up in freezer bags, and pop them in your big basement freezer so you can go grab one when you’re putting together the day’s meals. (What? You don’t have a big basement freezer? Time to fix that, if you want to really give yourself as many whole-food options every day…).
Easiest Protein Pancakes Recipe
1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
Beat eggs, mash banana and stir in a scoop of Boomer Nutrition ENERGY Vanilla Protein Powder,and that is it. Cook on your stove top as you would any other pancakes. Makes 3-5 pancakes and serves up a whopping 30 grams of protein.
Easiest Protein Pancakes – Add Ons
Use 1 scoop of Chocolate Protein Powder, in place of vanilla for chocolate pancakes
Add 1/3 cup of rolled oats and a dash of cinnamon to add fiber and even more protein.
Add blueberries, strawberries or mango to the batter or as a topping to get a second serving of fruit.
Experiment baking with these different Alternative Flours
- Garbanzo (chickpea)
- Amaranth, Buckwheat, Quinoa, Teff Flour
- Nut Flour- Almond, Pumpkin, Coconut
- Spelt Flour
- Sprouted Flour
- Rice Flour
- Tapioca and Cassava (yuca)
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2023-11-26.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.