Healthy4LifeOnline delivers the top 12 rated Potassium on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated products …
The health benefits of potassium include relief from stroke, blood pressure, heart and kidney disorders, and anxiety and stress. It helps to enhance muscle strength, metabolism, water balance, electrolytic functions, and nervous system. Check out our Favorite Top Rated Potassium Supplements below.
The Top 12 Best Potassium Reviewed
- Essential mineral s
- Supports nervous system
- Serving size: 1 capsule
- Servings per container: 180
- Helps support heart function by helping to control the activity of the heart muscle and also supports healthy nerve function.
- No Color Added
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Preservatives
- No Yeast or Starch
- Not reacted with soy, like other potassium capsules
- Helps to protect the health of your muscles
- Protects the central nervous system, while also keeping your body's electrolyte levels in balance
- CALCIUM MAGNESIUM AND POTASSIUM SUPPLEMENT - 3 Essential Vitamins formulated together to maximize utilization. Now with Thinner Tabs. These 3 Essential Minerals offer supportive benefits to Blood Pressure and both Cardiovascular and Bone Health
- TARGET-MINS are made with specific free-form Amino acids and uses a Calcium: Phosphorus ratio of 2:1 to support Calcium utilization. The Magnesium and Potassium have been added to support Cardiovascular and general Heart Health.
- ADEQUATE CALCIUM as part of a healthful diet, along with exercise, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis later in life.
- CERTIFIED GLUTEN-FREE by GFCO.org. Also Certified Vegetarian by the AVA. Kosher.
- CONTAINS NO - Yeast - Corn - Wheat - Soy - Milk - Sugar - Preservatives - Artificial Colors - Artificial Flavors - Artificial Sweeteners - Magnesium Stearate.
- Alkalinizes the urine to promote good kidney health
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Essential for skeletal muscle function
- Thorne products contain ingredients from the purest sources worldwide. Flavors, colors, preservatives, and sweeteners derived from natural sources. Our products never contain gluten, Genetically Modified Organisms (known as GMOs), artificial preservatives, stearates, wheat, rye, barley, eggs, or nuts. This product does not contain dairy, soy, corn, yeast, sugar, or magnesium stearate.
- spring valley potassium gluconate 595 mg 250 caplets
- The listing is for one bottle which contains 100 capsules
- CARDIOVASCULAR FUNCTION: Potassium is an essential mineral which offers a wide range of nutritional support to ensure healthy physiological functioning of diverse organ systems and is essential to cardiovascular function.*
- OVERALL PHYSIOLOGICAL SUPPORT: Potassium activates many enzymatic reactions and is essential to a number of physiologic processes, including: transmission of nerve impulses; contraction of cardiac, smooth, and skeletal muscles; gastric secretion; renal function; tissue synthesis; and carbohydrate metabolism.*
- ELECTROLYTE BALANCE: Potassium works with sodium to maintain healthy water balance, heart rhythm, and nerve and muscle function.*
- PURE INGREDIENTS: Pure Encapsulations manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements. Products are meticulously formulated using pure ingredients designed to deliver predictable results for the benefit of all patients, even the most sensitive.*
- FREE FROM: At Pure Encapsulations, our product are free from wheat and gluten; egg; peanuts; coatings and shellacs; GMOs; magnesium stearate; trans fats and hydrogenated oils; artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners; unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives. Any product containing ingredients derived from allergens, such as soy, dairy or shellfish, is clearly labeled. All two-piece capsules are hypoallergenic and vegetarian.
- Clean & Pure Powder. No Fillers.
- Factory Sealed Foil Zip Pouch.
- Lab Tested for Verification & Guaranteed Purity.
- Helps Regulate Blood Pressure.
- Boosts Bone Health.
- Supports fluid balance
- Suggested use as a dietary supplement
- Made with vegetable cellulose
- Contains 2% silica and vegetable stearic acid
- Does not contain artificial color
Top 10 health benefit of potassium
Potassium is the third most abundant mineral in the human body that helps in breaking down carbs, preventing strokes and facilitate the proper functioning of the kidneys and the heart. 98% of the total Potassium is found within the cell whereas the remaining 2% of potassium is found outside of a cell. The citrus fruits, banana, milk, chicken, and potatoes are the foods rich in potassium.
Following are the major 10 health benefits of Potassium:
1. Stabilizes blood sugar
A decrease in potassium level may cause a drop in blood sugar, which may cause a headache, sweating, trembling, weakness and nervousness. Intake of Potassium helps in relieving from such situations. That is why, Diabetics are encouraged to keep their potassium level normal.
2. Helps in preventing kidney stones
Research suggests that either increasing dietary forms of potassium or taking potassium supplements will help in reducing kidney stone formation. Additionally, Potassium assists the kidneys in removing waste material through the process of excretion.
3. Reduces stress
It helps in regulating various hormones (adrenaline and cortisol) in your body and therefore, it ensures an efficient mental performance. It is also considered as a powerful stress buster and is very effective in helping the patient with chronic stress.
4. Maintain Brain function
Potassium allows more oxygen to reach your brain, therefore increasing cognitive function and stimulating neural activity.
5. Boosts heart health
Potassium helps to keep your heart healthy, thus preventing heart attack or stroke. It plays a direct role in maintaining the rhythm of your heartbeat. Insufficient use of Potassium will put you at a high risk of developing heart diseases.
6. Improves bone health
The benefit of Potassium even extends to improving the health of your bones. Potassium helps to stabilize different body acids, which assists in retaining and preserving calcium, making it available for bone strength and durability. High level of potassium leads to higher mineral density in the bones, thereby extending the lifespan of your bones.
7. Boosts Metabolism
It plays an integral part in extracting the nutrients that you consume, thus assisting in burning fat. It also participates in the synthesis of protein from amino acids in the cell.
8. Muscle strength
For athletes, the intake of Potassium is one of the most important things. It helps in improving muscle strength and decreases muscle cramps. Furthermore, potassium intake per day reduces the risk of muscle breakdown.
9. Normalize blood pressure
The minerals in the body like sodium and potassium are mainly involved in the regulation of the blood pressure. The potassium helps in keeping the blood pressure down within the normal ranges. It also has some vasodilator properties which reduces the tension on the walls of the vessels and participates in lowering the high blood pressure.
10. Maintains the levels of fluids
The fluids of the body contain water and electrolyte. The potassium mineral is required to keep the water and fluid level of the body in balance. For an athlete, the importance of eating a banana for better adjustment to the game lies in the fact that it helps in keeping the person hydrated.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2018-07-16