Healthy4LifeOnline delivers the top 25 rated Plyo Boxes on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
Designed to enhance your quickness and explosiveness
- Box Jumps are a great way to work on your explosiveness
- Run faster and Jump higher by performing box jumps regularly
- Increase your speed with explosive jumping ability in a few short weeks
- Increase your strength and balance
Top 25 Best Plyo Box Reviewed
- 16x14x12 inches, Highest Grade Plywood - 3/4 inch thick. Assembly screws are included.
- PLEASE NOTE: 16 inch side is a small landing surface. You will need to land softly or use that side for step-ups. If intending to use 16 inch for box jumps with beginners, we recommend our 16/20/24 box.
- Puzzle box design. Does NOT include internal brace--box is small enough that it doesn't need it.
- Sanded down edges for comfort and safety, CNC machined for precise fit (no struggling to assemble)
- Pre-drilled holes makes it quick to assemble. 10-15 minute assembly time with a power screwdriver.
- ✔ Perfect for box jumps, step-ups, box squats, and CrossFit workouts
- ✔ Plywood - 3/4 inch thick. Assembly screws, glue, and square-drive bit are included.
- ✔ Flatpacked requires assembly. Basic DIY skills required.
- ✔ Tight Fitting design requires Rubber Mallet for assembly. This makes box extremely strong even without screws or glue.
- ✔ Pre-drilled holes makes it quick to assemble. 10-15 minute assembly time with a power screwdriver.
- - MAXIMUM EFFORT WITHOUT FEAR: The rounded wood plyo box corners guarantee you can put in maximum effort with every jump because you won't get hurt.
- - DRASTICALLY IMPROVED SPORTS PERFORMANCE: Perform a huge selection of exercises on the plyo jump box drastically improving your jumping ability no matter what your sport.
- - 3 SIZES FOR THE PRICE OF 1: Save huge money and space, because the plyometric workout box comes in 3 of the most popular sizes available (20" x 24" x 30"), (18"x20"x24"), or (12"x14"x16") PLEASE NOTE: YOU ARE PURCHASING ONE PLYO BOX, NOT THREE
- - ROCK SOLID PLYO BOX: The puzzle joints and bracing means the plyo box is as solid as a rock and can handle 350 pounds.
- - DESIGNED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE: Box squat box ships flat to save you money and pre-drilled holes makes set up easy. Click 'Add to Cart' now!
- INDESTRUCTIBLE PLYO BOXES:Our plyo boxes are made from high quality materials so as to last for the many years to come. The heavy duty steel construction guarantees safe and dynamic performances.
- STABLE RUBBER STOPPERS:Excel your routines but keep your posture safe with our plyometric boxes. The rubber stoppers on the bottom are screwed for optimum safety and will keep boxes from sliding.
- CHOOSE SIZE PLYO BOX:4 sizes plyo boxes that satisfy all needs.12" box-13x13" top, 14x14" base / 18" box-14x14" top, 18x18" base / 24" box-15x15" top, 21x21" base / 30" box-16x16" top, 23x23" base.
- NON SLIP TAPERED PLYOMETRIC PLATFORM:All of our j/fit jump platforms are tapered and ensure greater stability and ease in jumping. The stackable design saves space and time from storing.
- IMPROVE HEALTH & TONE BODY:Our portable plyo boxes are suitable for men and women who love total body workouts. Ideal for step ups, lateral step overs, jump squats, burpee box jumps and more.
- 3 Sizes:16/14/12"(No internal brace inside) ; 24/20/16"; 30/24/20"
- Flatpacked requires assembly. Sanded down edges for comfort and safety
- Pre-drilled plywood, 3/4 inch thick. Assembly screws are included
- Perfect for box jumps, step-ups, box squats, and CrossFit workouts.
- Tight Fitting design requires sometimes Rubber Mallet for assembly.
- Adjusts to 3 heights
- Quick spring button adjustment
- Non marking feet
- Non slip landing surface
- Powder coat finish
- Built with Ultra dense foam for comfort and flexibility
- Ultra dense foam enclosed with heavy duty PVC fabric for durability
- Can be easily adjusted to three different heights: 28", 24", and 20"
- Targets shoulders, Arms, chest, ABS, glutes and legs; strengthens and improves overall core stability
- Versatile capabilities allow for various full body exercises; cross fit friendly
- ★ FLASH SALE! - BUY ONE GET ONE 25% OFF. USE CLAIM CODE SFBOGO25 - Our Plyo Box is an effective tool to improve your total body strength, especially leg. Using the Synergee Plyo Box to sculpt your body, you'll be fit in no time!
- ★ QUALITY BUILT - Our Plyo box is made from high quality plywood that measures ¾ inch thick. Built to last, the box will hold up to 450 lbs.
- ★ ULTIMATE TRAINING - The Synergee Plyo box are the perfect tool for getting in shape. Train with box jumps or step ups, or sculpt your arms with exercises like dips. For a total body workout, you can use the box for cardio and strength training.
- ★ CHANGE THE HEIGHT - Our Plyo Box measures 24-20-16 inches, so it is like 3 boxes in 1! You have the option to adjust the height depending on your skill level and exercise you are practicing.
- ★ ALL AROUND PROTECTION - Buy with confidence knowing that no matter what, we've got your back! We offer a better than money back guarantee, if there is an issue with your product for any reason we will refund you and send you a new one absolutely FREE! We stand by our products and only manufacture the absolute BEST!
- Durable non-slip jumping surface
- Adjusts to four different heights: 12"|16"|20"|24"
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Workout guide included
- No Assembly required
- 4 Height adjustment settings: 12", 16", 20", & 24" - Pro-duty steel construction - Slip free top surface
- Save space over storing multiple plyometric boxes - Solid steel platform to support up to 300 lb - Versatile range of exercises supported
- Plyometric exercise develops leg muscles and cardiovascular endurance - Material: Steel - Max Height: 24"
- Width: 18" - Weight: 50 lb - Color: Red
- PLYOMETRIC EXERCISES - Plyometric movements are movements in which a muscle is loaded and then contracted quickly, using the strength, elasticity and innervations of the muscles to jump higher, sprint faster, throw farther, or hit harder, using explosive power to ultimately perform better overall. And box jumps are a type of plyometric exercise
- AVAILABLE IN 3 SIZES - 20" x 24" x 30", 18"x20"x24", 12"x14"x16", 3/4 inch thick plyowood. Save space with only one box that you can turn to vary jump height to 3 different heights levels
- EXTREMELY SOLID - Made of construction-grade plywood, comes with internal bracing (on 2 largest sizes) for maximum strength, max load: 350pounds
- ADVANCED DESIGN - Pre-drilled holes makes it quick to assemble. And the corners are rounded to reduce the risk of injury, poly coated on the outside to protect the exterior
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - At POWER GUIDANCE, we fully stand behind our products. If you don't 100% love our products, please don't hesitate to contact us
- Includes (1) 12" high soft plyo box. Every soft plyo box is 28x28ï¾" length and width for a wide, stable base
- Perfect for box jumps, step-ups, box squats, and cross-training workouts
- Protect your shins and joints by jumping onto a soft, impact-absorbing surface. Unlike similar products on the market, our boxes are heavier and therefore more stable and tip-resistant. Allow yourself and your members/athletes to perform plyometric exercises more safely.
- Heavy-duty vinyl cover, velcro flaps on 4 sides for stable stacking, cross-stitched handles, and sizes clearly printed on 2 sides for easy identification
- Rep Fitness is a REAL fitness equipment company located in Colorado! Our knowledgeable team of fitness gear experts is always here to help.
- Each jump Plyo box is made of heavy duty steel for control during jump training
- Black Mountain plyobox has three adjustable sizes for all your agility training needs
- Large surface area for Controlled jumps and exercises
- Perfect jump box for home, gyms, or office
- Each plyometric box Comes with a Lifetime manufactures Warranty
- Adjusts to 16, 20, or 24 inches high, with 16x16 inch landing surface. Ideal for plyometric training, strength and agility workouts.
- Heavy-duty steel construction, with solid steel spring pins (NOT hollow like competitors) for quick adjustments.
- Rubber feet and rubber top for non-slip surface
- Lower spin-lock handles can be used to quiet the legs, making the box virtually silent while in use
- Rep Fitness is a REAL fitness equipment company located in Colorado! Our knowledgeable team of fitness enthusiasts is always here to help!
- Varying heights based upon box orientation: 14 inches, 20 inches, 26 inches
- No complicated adjustments to hinder workout
- Soft insert prevents injury and provides a comfortable supple surface
- Sturdy wood construction provides a stable platform
- 2-Year limited manufacturer's Warranty included
- Assembly required.
- Size: 12'' Color : Red steel fame & Black mat
- Plyometric Boxes with solid steel construction frame and solid rubber non-slip mat to prevent skidding
- Tapered design allows for greater stability and ease in jumping; Easy stacking for storage
- Plyometric Jump Boxes is a excellent tool for plyometric drills, lateral jumps and forward jumps
- Jump Box Exercise is good for developing overall explosiveness in most sports
- Solid platform constructed of heavy Gauge tubular steel, 3/4" plywood surface and 1/4" rubber top
- Easily "nests" for storage to maximize space
- Recommended for plyometric routines, box jumps, agility and stamina training workouts
- Built to withstand extreme conditions for ultimate durability
- Available in 7 sizes: 12", 18" 24", 30", 36", 42"
- Adjustable three ways by simply rotating the box
- Easy Assembly
- Versatile: Can be used for many different types of exercises to target multiple muscle groups
- Durable: Stable construction supports up to 350 lb; PVC fabric resists tearing from normal use
- Design: 3 orientations allow you to increase or decrease the level of difficulty
- Safe: Won't slip or shift when you jump
- Dimensions: 20" x 24" x 30"; Weight - 16 lb
- Widely Use: Help improve your power, speed, fitness and strength, Fitness Foam Jumping Box is perfect to start doing box jumps, box push-ups, dips, step ups, and other creative exercises.
- Sturdy And Durable: These boxes are constructed from high density foam and built to last.
- Safety Use: Help improve your power, speed, fitness and strength, Designed with both comfort and safety in mind
- Easy To Use: Boxes can be easily attached to one another,With up to a 350 lb weight limit, you can be confident that when you land your jump, this box will support you.
- Item Dimensions: Dimensions for the surface of each size: 36" x 30" approx.Product Height: 6" / 12" / 18" / 24" ,Product Weight: 7lb / 13lb / 17lb / 21lb
- Pro-duty steel construction
- Powder coated finish - Solid steel platform to support heavy weight athletes
- Material: Steel
- Slip free top surface
- Color: Red
- 8-pound ball for upper- and lower-body exercises
- Ideal for classic medicine ball workouts
- Helps develop core strength, balance, and coordination
- Sturdy rubber construction; can bounce off hard surfaces
- Textured finish provides a superior grip
- This wood plyo box is built by high quality wood material and is designed to work well for CrossFit workouts.
- Each plyometric box gives you 3 different height options, just flip it to the side you want and jump away! and can handle up to 400 pounds.
- Features puzzle design,the predrilled holes and interlocking joints make this plyo box easy to assemble and very strong.
- Perfect for all sorts of plyometric box exercises, whether you're doing box jumps, step ups, box squats, MMA, Aerobic conditioning, athletic training or negative jumps, it'll do the job. The wood plyo box is a perfect plyo jump box for either commercial and residential use.
- Size: 12/14/16 option,3/4 inch thick.without the middle support.
- Set of 3 includes: 12" ,18" ,24" plyometric boxes
- Jump box tapered design allows for greater stability and ease in jumping; Easy stacking for storage
- The plyometric box adopts the steel structure frame and the solid rubber non slip mat to prevent slipping
- Platform jump box great for performing plyometric drills, lateral jumps and forward jumps
- Our jump training boxes are suitable for men and women who love total body workouts; Ideal for step ups, lateral step overs, jump squats and more
- The box measures 20"L x 24"W x 30"H at its tallest and weighs 44lbs.
- Turn the box to make 3 different jump heights
- Perfect fitness training for box jumps, box squats, and step ups
- Easy assemlby instructions included (recommend using drill for quick set up)
- By Trademark Innovations
The Benefits of a Plyo Box
Plyo Box is a sturdy, metal or wooden platform that is developed for lower-body plyometric training, which often consists of continuous jumping. You can use a small set of plyo boxes to train for particular sports skills, such as hurdling, jumping, landing on one leg and leaping. If you’re new to plyometric training, work with a qualified exercise professional before training on your own.
With the use of Plyo Box as your workout routine, you are using a method that will help you to develop your muscle power, that will enhance your ability to instantly and swiftly exert force.
6 Reasons to Use a Plyo Box
Plyo Box jumps is one of the most sought exercises of all time due to their good benefits: they’re incredibly efficient, very easy to scale for assorted fitness levels, and can allow you to get sweaty and gasping for breath right away!
To start with, you’ll need some type of plyometric box or sturdy raised surface. You’ll jump up onto the box, landing with both feet, then straighten your legs at the very top position. Then you’ll definitely jump back off, and then immediately spring back up as quickly as possible. You can step back off from the box in the place of jumping down when you yourself have knee problems or simply feel more content performing this.
Choosing the height of your box will depend on your current fitness level, but most women will want to start with a 14-inch to 18-inch box, while most men will want to start with a 20-inch to 24-inch box. I typically use a 20-inch box.
Start with three or four sets of 10 to 20 box jumps three to four times a week, or just add them to your regular high-intensity impact training (HIIT) workouts.
Here are six reasons to love box jumps:
1. They’ll give you amazing calves.
Jumping increases your strength and muscular tonus, and builds both upper body and low body strength like hell. Box jumps force you to jump high enough that you’re forced to use each and every muscle in your legs to give you up to the box.
2. They can be achieved without equipment.
If you don’t want to purchase or create your own box, and don’t have access to at least one at a gym, it is possible to still do box jumps! Simply find a top enough bench or some stairs and on occasion even a table (if you some serious hops) and obtain jumping!
Just make sure it is really sturdy — you don’t want any potential for it moving while you’re jumping, that could easily bring about an injury.
3. Maintains balance and coordination
Since a lot of us would ideally choose to still be healthy and active when we’re older, a very important thing you certainly can do would be to keep on being active and increase your strength, balance, and coordination now.
And because box jumps aid in balance, they’ll protect you from injury all the way into later years. Plus, they’ll help to keep your bones strong and healthy for life.
4. Burns a lot of calories and blast fat.
When you’re jumping at a fast pace, the body burns 800 to 1,000 calories an hour or so (compare that to 200 to 300 calories burned each hour while walking). And because high-intensity jumping stimulates alterations in the mitochondria (where fuel is changed into energy during the cellular level), your system will shed weight before carbohydrates — always great news for anyone attempting to lose weight.
5. Enhances your athletic abilities.
Whether you love to skateboard, surf, or play basketball in your spare time, box jumps will help to enhance your vertical jump, speed, and endurance, as well as boost your coordination to assist you to excel in almost any sport for you to do.
When you yourself haven’t tried them yet, you’ll soon know very well what after all. Box jumps force you to definitely boost your coordination quickly because it’s all too easy when you’re tired of almost missing out the box entirely and hit your shins on the front edge. Not fun (but, you’ll get better quickly with practice, really!).
6. Fun workout
Once you try a few and realize it is possible to jump that high, box jumps soon become fun to accomplish. Not only can they make you feel athletic and bring out your inner kid, they higher you learn how to you jump, the more badass you’ll feel. What might be more fun than that?
Top 8 Exercises with a Plyo Box
1. Step ups
Get in front of a box or a sturdy high surface. Step up onto the container with one leg, then bring one other leg up as you straighten both legs. Step back down and repeat regarding the opposite side, and repeat.
Go ahead and add weight for this exercise to boost the challenge. a sandbag, kettlebell, or dumbbells are all great options.
Good for: Conditioning, leg strength
2. Lateral step overs
Stand into the side of a box or elevated surface such as for example a bench. Step on the box with one leg, then bring one other leg up to ensure you’re looking at the surface of the box. Step down with one leg, then bring the other leg right down to the floor. Continue going one other direction, speeding up as you get more confident with the movement. Add weight if you would like up the difficulty.
Good for: Conditioning, leg strength
3. Burpee step overs
Stand into the side of a box or elevated surface such as a bench. Do a burpee, then step onto the box with one leg, then bring the other leg up to make certain that you’re sitting on the surface of the box. Step down with one leg, then bring one other leg right down to the ground and immediately do another burpee. Continue going the other direction, speeding up so you go as fast as you can.
Good for: Conditioning, leg strength
4. Elevated push ups
Start in a plank position together with your feet on a box or elevated surface with the hands on to the floor prior to you. Lower down into a push up so your chest gets near to the floor, then push back up and repeat.
Good for: Arm, chest, and core strength
5. Elevated knee touches
Start in a plank position along with your feet on a box or elevated surface with your hands on to the floor in front of you. Tighten your core and push through your shoulders, then bring one knee to your elbow on a single side. Return your leg to the starting position and repeat on the other hand.
Good for: Arm and core strength
6. Box jumps
Stand in front of the box or sturdy raised surface. Jump up onto the box, landing with both feet at the top. Jump back off through the box, then immediately jump back up.
Good for: Conditioning, leg strength
7. Burpee box jumps
Standing in front of a box, get into a squat position together with your hands on the floor in front of you. Kick your feet back in a push-up position and lower torso to your floor. Return the feet back into the squat position as fast as possible, then immediately stand up and jump up onto the box. Jump back down and repeat.
Good for: Conditioning, leg, arm, and core strength
8. Bulgarian split squats
Stands in a split stance with your leg elevated on a box, bench, or elevated surface. Keep your front foot flat on the ground and lower your body until your knee is close to the ground, then lower back up and repeat. Make sure and switch sides.
Good for: Leg strength
Last update on 2017-11-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API