Best Plyo Boxes in 2020 – Top Products Rated
- 1 Best Plyo Boxes in 2020 – Top Products Rated
- 1.1 BalanceFrom 3 in 1 20" 24" 30" Foam Plyometric Box Jumping Exercise (Regular, 16 Pounds)
- 1.2 Yes4All Wood Plyo Box/Wooden Plyo Box for Exercise, Crossfit Training, MMA, Plyometric Agility – 3 in 1 Plyo Box/Plyo Jump Box (16/14/12)
- 1.3 Rage Fitness 12" Steel Plyo Box -
- 1.4 GoSports Fitness Launch Box | 3-in-1 Plyo Jump Box for Exercises of All Skill Levels, Natural
- 1.5 Happybuy Wood Plyo Box, 30"x20"x24" Crossfit Boxes Jumping,3 in 1 Wood Plyometric Box, 440lbs Wood Plyometric Box Jump Platforms with Sanded Handles for Jumping Exercise
- 1.6 j/fit Plyometric Jump Box Set of 4 - 12",18",24",30"
- 1.7 Titan Fitness 3-in-1 Soft Foam Plyometric Box – 20-in x 24-in x 30-in
- 1.8 Synergee 3 in 1 Wood Plyometric Box for Jump Training and Conditioning. Wooden Plyo Box All in One Jump Plyo Box Trainer. Size - 16/14/12
- 1.9 Stamina | X Adjustable Height Plyo Box
- 1.10 Raise Your Game Wood Plyometric Box Workout Set, Plyo Jump Training, Agility, Crossfit, MMA, and Basketball Conditioning (16x18x24)
- 1.11 The Benefits of Plyo Box Exercises
- 1.12 Reasons to Do Plyo Box Exercises
- 1.13 Best Exercises to do with a Plyo Box
- 1.14 Additional Products to View
Plyo Box Exercises are designed to enhance your quickness and explosiveness
Box Jumps are a great way to work on your explosiveness
Run faster and Jump higher by performing box jumps regularly
Increase your speed with explosive jumping ability in a few short weeks
Increase your strength and balance
- Two styles - Regular style weighs 16 pounds, heavy duty style weights 60 pounds
- Three in one - simply rotate the box to get 20-inch, 24-inch and 30-inch
- No injuries - durable foam material so you don’t have to worry about getting injured
- Anti-slip - the surface is a slip-free, meaning you can have stability with every single set of jumps
- All genuine Balance From products are covered by a 100% Balance From satisfaction support and 2-year Balance From Support
- AVAILABLE IN 20 INCHES – 24x20x16" - Save more space with one box only that can be rotated to vary your desired jump height to 3 height levels
- PRO-DUTY WOOD CONSTRUCTION: Goes with internal bracing (on 3 largest sizes) for maximum strength; s for a non-slip surface on the top and to support heavy-weight athletes
- IDEAL FOR PLYOMETRIC EXERCISE, CROSSFIT, MMA: Plyometric moves are the ones in which the strength, elasticity, muscle innervations get used to jump higher - throw farther - hit harder. Perfect for step-ups, box squats, CrossFit work and MMA
- ADVANCED DESIGN FOR JUMPING: Features pre-drilled holes for quick assembly and rounded corners where you can put maximum efforts without getting hurt. Poly-coated outer layer to protect the exterior
- SUITABLE FOR COMMERCIAL & INDIVIDUAL USE: This Box is durable, stable, easy to use & assemble, which is a perfect choice for gym center with numerous users and ideal for you to do jumping exercises at home
- Solid platform constructed of heavy Gauge tubular steel, 3/4" plywood surface and 1/4" rubber top
- Easily "nests" for storage to maximize space
- Recommended for plyometric routines, box jumps, agility and stamina training workouts
- Built to withstand extreme conditions for ultimate durability
- Available in 5 sizes: 12", 18", 20", 24", 30"
- LAUNCH BOX: Take health to new heights with the Launch Box - Full set includes 1 Launch Box, Drill Bit, Allen Key and all necessary assembly screws
- 3 HEIGHTS IN 1: Launch Box is marked with three different heights, simply rotate and choose between: 16”, 20” and 24”. Variable heights are great for all training skill levels and a wide range of conditioning exercises (exercises included)
- FITNESS MADE EASY: Working out at home or at the gym is now easier than ever - Whether you have a busy schedule or you’re looking to add variation to your workouts, Launch Box gives you access to countless exercises for any fitness routine
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION: Uses an ultra sturdy puzzle box design for maximum support and an additional internal brace for optimized durability; The thick premium wooden construction features sanded edges for comfort and carry handles for easy portability
- AVAILABLE IN THREE SIZES: Choose between small: 12x14x16, medium: 16x20x24 and large: 20x24x30
- 【3 IN 1 PLYO BOX】- Each plyo box allows for 3 different heights. Height: 20"/51 cm, 24"/61 cm, 30"/76 cm. Our plyometric jump box is made of construction-grade 3/4" plywood. CNC machined for a perfect fit every time. Capacity up to 200 kg/440 lbs.
- 【PUZZLE BOX DESIGN】- Puzzle box design with unique interlocking joints and reinforced internal structure greatly increases the strength of box jump platforms and reduces the number of screws needed to assemble.
- 【SANDED HANDLES & EDGES】- Two sanded down handles help you to move the wood plyometric box and swift the height with ease. The edges are sanded down to prevent scrapes on missed jumps.
- 【EASY TO ASSEMBLE】- The predrilled holes and interlocking joints make this plyo box easy to assemble and very strong. 10-15 minute assembly time with a power screwdriver, 25-30 minutes with just a regular screwdriver.
- 【VARIOUS USE】- Perfect for all sorts of plyometric box exercises, whether you're doing box jumps, step-ups, box squats, or negative jumps, it'll do the job. For home and commercial use. A great way to increase your heart rate, boost metabolism, and burn fat.
- INDESTRUCTIBLE PLYO BOXES: Our plyo boxes are made from high quality materials so as to last for the many years to come. The heavy duty steel construction guarantees safe and dynamic performances. Made in Taiwan for higher quality
- STABLE RUBBER STOPPERS:Excel your routines but keep your posture safe with our plyometric boxes. The rubber stoppers on the bottom are screwed for optimum safety and will keep boxes from sliding
- CHOOSE SIZE PLYO BOX:4 sizes plyo boxes that satisfy all needs.12" box-13x13" top, 14x14" base / 18" box-14x14" top, 18x18" base / 24" box-15x15" top, 21x21" base / 30" box-16x16" top, 23x23" base
- NON SLIP TAPERED PLYOMETRIC PLATFORM:All of our j/fit jump platforms are tapered and ensure greater stability and ease in jumping. The stackable design saves space and time from storing
- IMPROVE HEALTH & TONE BODY:Our portable plyo boxes are suitable for men and women who love total body workouts. Ideal for step ups, lateral step overs, jump squats, burpee box jumps and more
- INDESTRUCTIBLE PLYO BOXES: Our plyo boxes are made from high quality materials so as to last for the many years to come. The heavy duty steel construction guarantees safe and dynamic performances.
- STABLE RUBBER STOPPERS: Excel your routines but keep your posture safe with our plyometric boxes. The rubber stoppers on the bottom are screwed for optimum safety and will keep boxes from sliding.
- CHOOSE SIZE PLYO BOX: 4 sizes plyo boxes that satisfy all needs.12" box-13x13" top, 14x14" base / 18" box-14x14" top, 18x18" base / 24" box-15x15" top, 21x21" base / 30" box-16x16" top, 23x23" base.
- NON SLIP TAPERED PLYOMETRIC PLATFORM: All of our j/fit jump platforms are tapered and ensure greater stability and ease in jumping. The stackable design saves space and time from storing.
- IMPROVE HEALTH & TONE BODY: Our portable plyo boxes are suitable for men and women who love total body workouts. Ideal for step ups, lateral step overs, jump squats, burpee box jumps and more.
- VERSATILE WORKOUT: It’s time to step up your conditioning workout and rise to a new challenge. It doesn’t matter if you’re at home or the gym, this compact workout box is the best in the business. This is going to give you the edge you need in your cross training, aerobic exercises, or physical therapy. It doesn’t matter if it’s box jumps, push-ups, dips, or step-ups, this box has you covered!
- 3-IN-1 SIZES: Our light plyo box was designed for people who are looking to get fit and improve performance. Start it on the 20” side to get an idea of what your vertical can handle. If (and when) that gets too easy, simply rotate the box and add 4 to 10 inches, pushing yourself to jump higher and burn those calories! Now you can save money and burn calories with this convenient workout equipment.
- DURABLE FOAM CONSTRUCTION: If you’re going to put in hours of effort to improve yourself, you should expect professional durability from your workout equipment. By using durable foam in our construction, we’ve created a solid foam platform that can support countless hours of workouts. Compact and durable, this box is the tool you need to take your workout to new heights.
- SOFT & SLIP FREE SURFACE: We never want you to worry about getting injured during your workouts, especially when you use our plyo box. Unlike other wood boxes, we’ve designed this workout box to be soft so that you don’t have to worry about banging your shins against the edge. The material is a slip-free surface, meaning you can have stability with every single set of jumps.
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: At Titan Fitness, we don’t monkey around. We’re a team of people who understand the need to have reliable fitness equipment that doesn’t take hours to put together. With this plyometric box, there is no assembly required. Pull it out of the package and it’s ready to go as soon as you are. With simple but efficient design, it’s time to take your workout to the next level.
- ★ INCREASE LEG POWER ★ – Our Plyo Box is the ultimate tool for building explosive leg power for lifting, running, combat, and gymnastic sports! Plyometric training forces muscles to exert maximum force in short intervals of time which results in a faster and stronger YOU. This Plyo Box was built with the intention of making you a more powerful athlete!
- ★ MULIFACETED & VERSATILE ★ – Our Synergee Wood Plyo Box is impressively versatile. One box provides three different heights to work with, allowing you to switch up your exercises and introduce new challenges to your workouts with a simple FLIP! Plus, get a full body workout with Decline Push-ups, Split Squats, Around the Box Planks, and so much more.
- ★ STURDY & STRONG ★ – Every wooden box – no matter it’s size – is built to bear the brunt of your awesome workouts. Made with ¾” High Quality Plywood and able to withstand up to 450 lbs, perform every exercise with confidence.
- ★ WHAT’S IN THE PACKAGE ★ – This box’s dimensions are 16” x 14” x 12”. Inner supports are NOT included (because they are not required for a box of this size). Also includes screws and pre-drilled holes for assembly. Assembly is required.
- ★ NO SWEAT GUARANTEE ★ – Leave the sweating and swearing for your training! Buying from Synergee means quick, hassle-free, and caring customer service! Plus, we offer a better-than-money-back guarantee: if there is an issue with your product for any reason, we will send you a new one quickly and absolutely FREE! 100% Customer Satisfaction is our Number 1 Goal!
- Durable non-slip jumping surface
- Adjusts to four different heights: 12"|16"|20"|24"
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Workout guide included
- No Assembly required
- ULTIMATE TRAINING SET: use for box squats, box jumps, step-ups at your home gym. Available in "20x24x30" and 16x18x24" plyo box size. Useful for CrossFit workouts using the prescribed heights of 24 inches and 20 inches.
- ITEMS INCLUDED: One wood plyobox, a pair of 2.5 lbs ankle weights, 3 color coded latex loop bands, and 1 cable jump rope.
- EASY ASSEMBLY: shipped flatpacked, basic DIY skills required. Unique interlocking joints and reinforced internal structure greatly increases the strength of the box and reduces the number of screws needed to assemble. The sections fit together like a basic puzzle and have pre-drilled holes to guide you through simple, drill-free assembly. Screws are included. It takes about 10-15 minutes to assemble with a power screwdriver, 25-30 minutes with just a regular Philips head screwdriver.
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION: Durable and stable. Suitable for commercial and personal use. Also features sanded edges and corners with non slip surface.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Purchase with confidence. We stand behind our Plyo Box Training Set by offering you a replacement or your money back!
The Benefits of Plyo Box Exercises
A Plyo Box is a sturdy metal or wooden raised platform developed for lower body (leg) plyometric training. This often consists of continuous jumping. You can use a small set of plyo boxes to train for particular sports skills. These include hurdling, jumping and leaping. Its recommended you exercise with a professional trainer before plyo-box training on your own.
Using Plyo Boxes in your workout will help you develop leg muscle power. This will increase muscle strength and speed.
Reasons to Do Plyo Box Exercises
To start with, you’ll need a raised plyometric box or platform. Jump up onto the raised platform. Try to hit the box with both feet at the same time. Then straighten your legs as the final step of this initial stage. Now its time to jump off. Make sure you’re positioned well and parallel to the box before starting your next jump. Repeat this many times achieves the benefit. You want to be as quick as possible, but also you want to do it safely.
What height should you start with? Choose the lowest height, and keep increasing the box until you’ve reached a height your comfortable with. Over time, this height should increase. Most women will want to start with a 14 – 18 in box. Most men will want to start with a 20 – 25 in box.
Start with 3 – 5 sets of 10 to 25 box jumps. Performing these exercises 3 times a week in optimal. Alternatively, you can also add them to a high intensity impact training (HIIT) workout.
Here are six reasons to love box jumps:
1. A great workout for your calves.
Jumping increases strength and muscular tone. It builds both your upper and low body strength. Box jumps force you to jump high. You will need to use a lot of your muscles to make the jump repeatedly.
2. The only equipment you need is the Plyo-Box.
You can either purchase on the of the top rate boxes listed above, or in a pinch, use something else as your raised platform. The intention is to jump up, and then down, and repeat. As long as your equipment is safe and sturdy, you can do plyo-box exercises.
3. Plyo Jumping can help with balance and coordination
As you get older, maintain balance and coordination is important. Plyo-box training helps with this, as well as increasing your overall strength.
4. Plyo-Jummping burns a lot of calories
Jumping at a fast pace burns 800 to 1,000 calories an hour. High-intensity jumping stimulates alterations in mitochondria. Your body will shed weight before carbohydrates. This means its a great weight loss tool.
5. Plyo Jumping will make you a better athlete.
Box jumping will help to enhance your vertical jump, speed, and endurance. It will also boost your coordination and help you play sports. Jumping and coordination is a big part of many sports, and having the strength and practice to do it properly is what plyo-jumping helps with.
6. Its a lot funner than it looks.
At first, it looks a bit scary. Try a few and and you’ll soon realize it is possible to jump higher than you thought you could. You probably can jump higher than you think you can.
Best Exercises to do with a Plyo Box
1. Plyo-box step ups
Get in front of a box. Step up onto the box with your right leg, and then your left (as if you were walking up stairs one stair at a time). Step down with your left leg first, then your right leg. Do 10 in a row, then switch legs, starting with your left leg first.
To take this up a notch, add weight. Hold on to a dumbbell or kettle bell. Try variations. Hold only 1 in either hand or 1 in each hand. Vary weight. The more variety you add, the better the results will be. If you can easily do the set defined above, its time to add weight.
2. Plyo-box lateral step over exercise
Stand at the side of a box. Step on the box with the leg closest to the box, and then bring up the other leg. Then reverse this by stepping down. Switch sides and stand on the other side of the box and repeat. Once you can easily do a set of 10 on each side, its time to add weight. Change the position of the weight to force your body to adjust.
3. Plyo-Box Burpees
Stand on the side of a box. Do a burpee. Google burpee if youre not sure what that is. Then do the plyo-box lateral raise described above. This one will be difficult to add weight to, as it would be tough to hold onto weights and do a burpee. But increase the speed to for better conditioning. But not too fast, keep it safe.
4. Plyo-Box push ups
Think of a pushup. But in this case, your feet are not on the floor, they are on the box. Start in an upright position. Then lower yourself down and then push up. Its a lot harder than you think. Its a great planking movement as well as a great exercises for your chest and shoulders.
5. Plyo-Box 2 feet jump
This one is simple to describe. Stand in front of the box. Jump up onto the box.Try to land both feet on the box at the same time. Don’t forget to engage your entire body to launch your body upwards. Jump off. Repeat. This is great for conditioning
Content Contributor: Mary G
Mary has a passion for learning about the human body, specializing in epigenetics. Blogging on multiple platforms, she loves to share the current research. More than research, she loves to be outdoors climbing, hiking and biking.
Fitness, health and supplements has been a life long passion for Mary, and she practices what she preaches by leading a healthy life lifting weights, kick boxing, eating healthy and maintaining a well balanced lifestyle. Mary is available for consultations and coaching, specializng in womens health issues.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2020-11-27.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.