Healthy4LifeOnline delivers the top 12 rated Organic MCT Oil on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
Organic MCT Oil
“MCTs” are medium-chain triglycerides, a form of saturated fatty acid that has several health benefits, that range from improved cognitive function to fat burning qualities. Coconut oil is a great source of MCTs — roughly 62–65 percent of the fatty acids in coconut oil are MCTs — but more recently, concentrated “MCT oils” have been growing in popularity. Organic means it is free of chemicals.
Medium-chain fatty acids are capable of helping you:
- Maintain a healthy weight — they give you a full feeling
- Raise your metabolic function
- Reduce stored body fat
- Give you more energy
- Think more clearly
- Experience better digestion
- Balance your hormone levels
- Improve your mood
- Fight bacterial infection and viruses
- Absorb fat-soluble nutrients from various foods
The Top Organic MCT Oil Reviewed
- SUPPORTS FAT-BURNING POTENTIAL* – Because they’re utilized by the body a little differently than other sources of fat, MCTs (medium-chain triglycerides) provide you with an alternative source of energy and can help improve your body’s ability to burn body fat as a source of fuel.*
- SUPPORTS ENERGY & MENTAL FOCUS ON LOW-CARB DIET* – While on a low-carb or ketogenic diet, your liver produces ketones to supply your brain with the energy usually provided by carbs and sugar. Viva Naturals Organic MCT Oil can help support increased energy, stamina and mental focus in this low-carb state.*
- ODORLESS & TASTELESS – Because it’s both neutrally flavored and odorless, even those with a sensitive palate can enjoy the healthy benefits of our Organic MCT Oil. Substitute traditional oils with MCT oil in homemade salad dressings, sauces, smoothies and more.
- A COFFEE KICK-START – MCT oil has become a favourite add-in for coffee drinkers, too. Adding a tablespoon of Viva Naturals Organic MCT Oil to your morning coffee can provide a much-needed supply of energy to kickstart your day.*
- HAND PICKED & THIRD-PARTY TESTED – Free of fillers, flavors and additives, Viva Naturals Organic MCT Oil is extracted from fresh, 100% organic coconuts. Every batch is hand-picked and third-party tested.
- USDA Certified Organic MCT OIL containing C8/C10 Medium Chain Triglycerides.
- Sourced from only Organic Coconuts (No Palm Oil).
- Extracted through a patented heat process without the use of Hexane or other solvents.
- Real 3rd party certifications. We don't just claim it like most brands, we prove it!
- 90-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE^
- KETO COFFEE MUST HAVE - Give your morning coffee a kick by blending one tablespoon of Organic MCT Oil'. This brain oil is the perfect way to have the creamy coffee you love, while sticking to your ketogenic diet.
- GREAT ENERGY SUPPORT WITHOUT THE JITTERS* - On a low carb diet? Then you know how it can feel to be low-energy and mentally foggy.* Island Fresh Organic MCT-Oil can help give you the increased energy, stamina and mental focus you need when you’re feeling sluggish.*
- VIRTUALLY ODORLESS & TASTELESS – Add Organic Keto MCT Oil to your shakes, smoothies or salad dressings without changing their flavor. It’s a super easy and convenient to work into your day-to-day routine.
- MAXIMIZE YOUR FAT BURNING POTENTIAL* - Supplementing with pure mct oil can help your body reach ketosis, a state where your body uses fat for fuel instead of carbs.*
- MADE FROM FRESH ORGANIC COCONUTS – No fillers or added flavor, just our best MCT oil from fresh, organic hand-picked coconuts. Each batch is third-party tested to ensure purity and quality.
- MEDIUM CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDES (MCTs) FROM COCONUT. 100% Potency. Non-GMO Project Verified. 14 grams per serving. See Supplement Facts for total fat and saturated fat content
- Pure Source, No Palm or Filler Oils, Only from premium coconuts, Flavorless and Odorless, Hexane-free
- 100% MCTs: 14 grams of MCTs (including caprylic and capric acids) per serving. See Supplement Facts for total fat and saturated fat content
- Dietary Supplement Uses: Mix into smoothies, shakes, coffee and other beverages or simply take by the tablespoon.
- Vegetarian, BPA-Free bottle
- BENEFITS: Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) are a type of fat that may help your body achieve Ketosis - the process which your body burns fat for energy.*
- COCONUT OIL: 100% Coconut Sourced with NO Palm Oil. Contains the full spectrum of MCTs including Lauric Acid.*
- REAL CERTIFICATIONS: Our MCT Oil is Non-GMO project Verified and 3rd party certified Keto, Paleo and Vegan Friendly
- USES: MCT Oil is odorless, tasteless and can be substituted with traditional oils. Add to protein shakes,coffee, or any other types of beverages.
- 90 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you don't see results within 90 days, simply return your product for a refund.+
- HIGHEST POTENCY AVAILABLE: Nutiva Organic MCT Oil is guaranteed to contain 93% Medium Chain Triglycerides, the purest, highest organic concentration available today. Nutiva Organic MCT Oil is high in Caprylic and Capric Acids.
- EASY TO ABSORB WITH HIGH ENERGY CONVERSION: Nutiva Organic MCT Oil is efficiently converted from food to energy. When combined with a healthy diet and exercise, Nutiva Organic MCT Oil may support improved cognitive functioning and increase your body's metabolic rate.
- PREMIUM DIET COMPATIBILITY: Nutiva Organic MCT Oil is the perfect energy-boosting complement to drinks, salads, shakes and smoothies. Nutiva Organic MCT Oil is the key ingredient in supercharged coffee and an ideal supplement to vegetarian, vegan, whole food, paleo, ketogenic, and gluten-free diets.
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY: Nutiva partners with organic farmers to source the world’s finest fresh organic coconuts and stringently adheres to USDA certified organic and non-GMO guidelines to deliver superfood that is good for you and good for the planet.
- EASY TO USE PACKAGING: Nutiva Organic MCT Oil is packaged in safe, convenient, BPA-free packaging.
- NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT: Certified USDA Organic & Non- GMO Project Verified, No palm oil or other filler oils, Hexane-free, Non-Hydrogenated, 0g Trans Fat, Paleo & Ketogenic diet-friendly, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free
- QUICK ENERGY BOOST: Organic energy that also promotes brain health
- EASY TO DIGEST: Quickly digested, absorbed & converted into energy
- NATURAL ENERGY: 13g of MCTs (including caprylic & capric acids) only from sustainably-grown organic coconuts
- USDA ORGANIC & CHEMICAL-FREE: Creating Prasada Organic Coconut MCT Oil requires extracting MCTs from the pulp of 100% certified organic coconuts. This distilling process separates lower-melting-point triglycerides from higher ones and is done without additives or chemicals.
- EASY TO USE: Colorless and flavorless with a slight aroma of coconuts, Prasada Organic Coconut MCT Oil can be easily added to nearly any meal or snack. It can be stirred into coffee, oatmeal, or a breakfast smoothie or drizzled over a luncheon salad.
- Available in 16.9oz and 32oz sizes.
- USDA CERTIFIED 100% ORGANIC COCONUT MCT OIL: Unlike other MCT products, our organic coconut MCT oils are 100% coconut derived. Verdana organic coconut MCT oil is NON-GMO, Kosher certified, Keto friendly, genuine 100% coconut derived with no palm oil involved.
- BUY IN BULK: Don’t settle for less, Verdana allows you to buy in bulk to fulfill all your needs. One gallon of our MCT oil bulk size is value for your money. Get all the benefits of coconut oil without the freezing issue at room temperatures, and our MCT oil has a much longer shelf life.
- FDA COMPLIANT CONTAINERS: At Verdana our containers are just as impressive as our products. Our containers are FDA compliant, BPA-free and comes with a tamper evident seal. With Verdana MCT oil products, you no longer have to worry about inadequate containers.
- MCT OIL: MCT oil is a great way to get large concentrations of MCT (Medium-Chain Triglycerides). Our MCT oils are 100% pure, colorless, odorless and with a very long shelf life. MCT oil has a super-light viscosity, non-greasy feel, and is compatible with most cosmetic ingredients. Unlike unrefined coconut oil, MCT oil has the ability to stay liquid in room temperatures.
- PERFECT FOR MANUFACTURED GOODS: Whether your manufacturing food, aromatherapy, message, or skin products, our MCT Oil is the perfect product for your needs
Why MCT Oil?
MCTs are believed to be largely missing from the diets of people eating today’s standard diet, mostly because the public has been led to believe that saturated fats are potentially harmful. Here are our favorite MCT Oil supplements and below you will see just how important MCT supplementation can be to your good health.
Facts about MCT Oil
We now know that MCT oils such as coconut oil should be consumed on a daily basis. Some saturated fats, especially MCTs and those found in coconut oil or grass-fed beef, are easier to digest than long-chain triglycerides (LCTs) and provide several health benefits that relate to heart health, obesity prevention, and brain health.
People living in tropical areas have been eating saturated fats, including sources of MCTs like coconuts, for many years without any ill effects. One of the biggest nutrition lies ever told, is that a low-fat diet is a healthy diet.
Aside from coconut oil, MCTs can also be found in several other foods with saturated fats that include butter (organic, unsalted butter from grass-fed cows), cheeses, palm oil, whole milk and full-fat yogurt.
5 Benefits of MCT Oil
1. MCT Oil for Weight Loss or Weight Maintenance
MCTs have a positive effect on fat burning and weight loss compared to other types of fats and oils. Adding MCT oil to your healthy diet can give you a full feeling and curb hunger. It can even raise the metabolic rate at which the body functions. This doesn’t mean that eating large quantities of MCT’s will help you lose unwanted fat and drop weight. Not all studies have shown that MCTs can produce fat loss and weight reduction, but there have certainly been some that definitely have shown the positive effects of MCTs on metabolic function.
2. Healthy Heart Protection
There was a study published in 2010, in The Journal of Neutraceuticals and Functional Foods, that reported MCTs can help prevent the onset of metabolic syndrome — which are metabolic disorders that include abdominal obesity, dyslipidemia, hypertension and impaired fasting glucose levels. MCT’s help to fight obesity, which can lessen the risk for heart disease. MCT’s are anti-inflammatory, easy to digest, satiating and easily used as a source for energy by the body
3. Improves Your Energy Level and Your Mood
The human brain is largely made up of fatty acids, so a steady supply MCTs from your diet will help you feel your best, think clearly, focus and perform well at work, and stay sharp well into older adulthood. Medium-chain fats are one of the most easily digested, utilized and protective fatty acids that exist.
4. Improves Your Digestion and Nutrient Absorption
MCT oil and coconut oil are good for balancing bacteria in the gut, which has positive effects on your digestive tract, energy levels, and the ability to absorb vitamins and minerals from the foods you eat. MCTs can ward off a wide range of pathogenic viruses, strains, and bacteria that cause digestive issues, including candida, constipation, diarrhea, food poisoning, and stomach aches.
Consuming healthy fats is necessary to absorb fat-soluble nutrients found in many foods. These nutrients include beta-carotene (a precursor of vitamin A found in berries, squash, and leafy greens, vitamin E, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and lutein. When you eat a healthy diet that includes many different whole plant foods but do not get enough healthy fats at the same time, your body will not be capable of utilizing these nutrients quite as well.
5. MCTs Have Antibacterial, Antiviral and Anti-fungal Properties
MCTs are mighty, natural antibiotics, that assist in balancing bacteria in the gut. In a time when there is antibiotic resistance because of the over prescribing of antibiotics, it is vitally important to have an alternative. A natural antibiotic like MCTs kills some of the harmful types of bacteria such as streptococcus (which causes strep throat, pneumonia and sinus infections), staphylococcus (which causes food poisoning and urinary tract infections), Neisseria (which causes meningitis, gonorrhea and pelvic inflammatory diseases), and various other bacteria strains that cause stomach viruses, candida, ulcers and sexually transmitted diseases.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-11-16