- Pack of 240 Capsules (Packed as 2 x 120 count bottles)
- Supports heart health. Supports carbohdrate and protein metabolism.*
- Helps maintain healthy skin.*
- Flush-free formula.**
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. **NOTICE: Most people should not experience flushing when using this product. However, a few sensitive individuals may experience some flushing. Do not take on an empty stomach.
- Real Niacin provides niacin in an 8-hour extended-release form that enables you to enjoy the health benefits of niacin without experiencing the uncomfortable skin flushing that commonly accompanies other forms of niacin
- Niacin, also known as vitamin B3 or nicotinic acid, supports more than 500 enzymatic reactions that play pivotal roles in metabolism, energy production, and healthy aging
- ENERGY SUPPORT: Niacin, part of the B Vitamin family, provides a number of benefits. In addition to supporting heart health & nervous system health, Niacin helps to support energy by aiding in the conversion of food into energy.*
- HEALTHY SKIN & FLUSH FREE: Vitamin B3, also known as Niacin, can help maintain the overall health of your skin.* Not only that, but our flush-free formula is less likely to cause flushing, so your healthy, vibrant skin can look and feel its best.
- EVERYDAY HEALTH: Nature's Bounty provides herbal products for a variety of health concerns. Nature's Bounty Niacin is just part of the line of traditional supplements offered to support your health and your body.*
- NATURE'S BOUNTY, BETTER OFF HEALTHY: Health-conscious people have trusted Nature's Bounty products for decades. Our dedication to quality, consistency, and scientific research has resulted in vitamins and nutritional supplements of unrivaled excellence.
- COMPARE NATURE'S BOUNTY products to Bixa Botanical, Na'trition, Women's Health Network, Organic India, Vimerson Health, Zhou, New Chapter, Baetea, Nature's Way, BioScience Nutrition, Nature's Secret, Bio Schwartz, Health Concerns, Nested, Havasu, and OHCO.
- Nutritional Health
- Sustained Release
- Vegetarian Formula
- Serving Size: 1 Tablet
- Servings Per Container: 250
- 500 mg tablets
- Promotes healthy tissues
- Maintains a healthy lipid balance
- Potent 500mg of Niacin (Vitamin B3) Per Capsule
- 240 Capsules Per Bottle
- Quality and Purity Guaranteed
- Be Aware: Will Likely Cause "Niacin Flush"
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free & Made in the USA
- Supports heart health
- Supports carbohdrate and protein metabolism
- Helps maintain healthy skin
- Helps maintain a healthy nervous system
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration
- Packaging may vary due to redesign, same great product ingredients
- Niacin, in combination with a well-balanced diet, may help to maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Vitamin B-3
- Take one (1) tablet of now foods' niacin daily, preferably with meals
- Horbaach Niacin 1000 mg, also known as Vitamin B3, is a non-GMO and gluten-free supplement
- Niacin pills help maintain cholesterol levels already within a normal range*
- Our quick-release niacin capsules contain 1,000 mg per serving in one convenient capsule
- Niacin also supports nervous system health and energy metabolism*
- Our niacin vitamins deliver max potency and are pure, ready to nourish the body
- New Endurance Products amber bottles feature updated label design and contain the exact same high quality formulations our customers have come to rely on.
- Backed by a portfolio of clinical research
- Features extended-release delivery to help eliminate flushing and digestive upset
- Provides a gradual, measured release of nicotinic acid over 6-8 hours
- Drug-free and available without a prescription
- Formulated to complement doctor-recommended therapeutic lifestyle changes
- Slo-Niacin's patented polygel controlled slow release niacin is ideal for those who can't tolerate immediate release tablets
- Slo-Niacin contains 500 mg of niacin, a member of the vitamin B complex group
- Slo-Niacin's scored tablets can be broken in half for a lower dosage
- Please read all label information on delivery
- WHAT IS NIACIN: Also known as Vitamin B3, Niacin is a water soluble vitamin that is also a part of the vitamin B-Complex
- HOW IT HELPS: Niacin/Vitamin B3 is required for the metabolism of carbohydrates as well as the metabolism of proteins into energy. This vitamin also supports circulation as well as cardiovascular and nervous system health
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS: These Non-GMO vegetable capsules are vegan, certified gluten free and are free of wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium. They are also free of artificial flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and colors
- Niacin is used to help maintain healthy cholesterol and triglyderide levels.
- Also aids in the health of the digestive system, skin, increases circulation and helps reduce blood pressure, and can promote relaxation.
- Supports cholesterol metabolism
- Promotes healthy energy production
- Provides 50 mg of niacin
- Potency and quality guaranteed
- Supports energy production and healthy nervous system function
- Promotes cardiovascular health and Increased blood flow
- Can be taken on its own or in addition to other cholesterol medications and supplements
- Water-soluble vitamin and is part of the B Complex
- Supports cardiovascular health, promotes increased blood flow, and supports the health of the nervous system
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Niacin plays an essential role in the activities of various enzymes involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats.
- Aid with the functioning of the nervous and digestive systems, the manufacturing of sex hormones, and maintenance of healthy skin.
- Niacin and vitamin B-3 can help repair damaged skin and energize its reproduction.
- Along with a balanced diet, Source Naturals Niacin Vitamin B-3 can help balance out the the digestion of carbs and fats.
- Suitable for vegetarians and Hypoallergenic. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- 240 Capsules Per bottle
- 500mg of Vitamin B3 Per Capsule
- Get The Benefits of Vitamin B3 Without The "Niacin Flush"
- High Quality Vitamin B3 - Niacinamide
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free, and Made in the USA
- NATURALLY SUPPORT HEALTHY CHOLESTEROL AND ENERGY LEVELS: Studies show that Niacin, also known as Vitamin B3 or Nicotinic Acid, can boost levels of good HDL cholesterol and help lower bad LDL cholesterol and triglycerides. In addition, Niacin helps convert protein, carbs and fat into usable energy and supports more than 500 enzymatic reactions in the body important for overall health and wellness.*
- CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH: Extensive clinical research has shown that niacin as nicotinic acid may promote a favorable balance of blood lipids. The form of niacin typically found in multivitamins and fortified foods is 'nicotinamide', which exhibits vitamin B3 activity but not (the word "necessarily" has been removed) the cardiovascular benefits seen in research that examined nicotinic acid.
- COGNITIVE FUNCTION: Diets high in niacin have been associated with healthy cognitive function in the aging mind. This may in part be a result of niacin's direct role in the regulation of healthy dendritic growth; dendrites are a class of neuronal cells that enable the brain to communicate electric signals to other parts of the brain and the body.
- GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES CERTIFIED & MADE IN USA: Produced by GMP certified facilities with the highest manufacturing and sourcing standards of NusaPure. 'Rooted in Science, Backed by Research' as our motto, NusaPure Supplements focuses on producing the best and safest products for our customers to achieve greater vitality in mind and body by using only the best raw materials obtained through rigorous research.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: If for any reason at all, you are unhappy with your purchase, you'll receive a no questions asked money back guarantee within 30 days. Our capsules are developed sourcing the best ingredients while ensuring that they do not contain fillers, artificial flavoring or or other harmful derivatives.
- Double Strength
- Serving Size: 1 Vcap
- Servings Per Container: 180
Top 10 Benefits of using Niacin
The human body is built up from multiple nutrients among which vitamins play an important role in maintaining the human body functions. Vitamin B and especially vitamin B3 also famously known as Niacin is essential for the humans. Its deficiency presents with skin problems, memory loss, hallucinations, brain impairment and digestive system symptoms. The roles it plays in the body are as follows:
1. Keeps your lipid profile in check
By this, we mean that it helps in regulating the lipid profile within the normal ranges. The lipid profile accounts for cholesterol levels and triglycerides amount. It is known to increase the levels of HDL and decreases the levels of LDL (the bad cholesterol) and triglycerides in the body.
2. Ensures healthy skin
When it comes to the nourishment of our skin, the truth is that we all want it to glow! Niacin plays an anti-aging role in the replenishment of the skin. It actively reduces the damage done by acne and reduces the effects of rosacea. The studies conducted on the healthy skin effects of niacin show that it prevents the occurrence of skin cancer as well.
3. Promotes healthy brain development
The vitamin is popular for its anti-depressant effect and brain repair effect in the disease like Schizophrenia. The elderly can take the supplement to enhance their memory and prevent brain damage in cases of Alzheimer’s disease.
4. Beneficial for helping with diabetes type 1
This vitamin plays an important role in maintaining the blood sugar levels in the human body. This protects the diabetic patients and manages their disease well. It keeps the heart healthy preventing heart diseases.
5. Useful in cases of pellagra
The disease pellagra is one of the major manifestations of niacin deficiency. It may be relieved with the high doses of the Vitamin B3 and other vitamin B supplements. The most useful form of supplement for this disease is nicotinamide.
6. Helps deal with arthritis
The Arthritis foundation reveals their results on the positive effect of niacinamide in reducing the joint pain in patients with osteoarthritis. Other than this, the vitamin B3 supplement suppresses joints inflammation and fatigue and promotes muscle strength.
7. Prevents birth defects
The Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide molecule is responsible for DNA synthesis and the overall genetic makeup. A 2017 article suggested that regular vitamin B3intake by a pregnant woman reduces the chances of NAD molecule disruption and prevents malformation in the baby.
8. Useful in the patient with erectile dysfunction
The presence of sufficient niacin plays the role of a vasodilator allowing blood flow to the genital areas during sexual intercourse. The vitamin helps the man get a proper erection thus alleviating erectile dysfunction.
9. Relieves motion sickness
The evidence shows that taking niacin with papaya helps in reducing motion sickness. It makes traveling peaceful and relieves the user from the trouble.
10. Facilitates digestive processes
It is used in the digestion of fats and carbohydrates which form the major part of the diet. Its deficiency can lead to abdominal discomfort and constipation.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-09-22