MCT Oil – Medium chain fatty acids help you to
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Specifically reduce stored body fat.
- Have more energy.
- Think more clearly.
- Experience better digestion.
- Balance your hormone levels.
- Improves your mood.
- Helps fight bacterial infection and viruses.
- Absorbs fat-soluble nutrients from foods.
Top MCT Oil Supplements
- MEDIUM CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDES (MCTs) FROM COCONUT. 100% Potency. Non-GMO Project Verified. 14 grams per serving. See Supplement Facts for total fat and saturated fat content
- Pure Source, No Palm or Filler Oils, Only from premium coconuts, Flavorless and Odorless, Hexane-free
- 100% MCTs: 14 grams of MCTs (including caprylic and capric acids) per serving. See Supplement Facts for total fat and saturated fat content
- Dietary Supplement Uses: Mix into smoothies, shakes, coffee and other beverages or simply take by the tablespoon.
- Vegetarian, BPA-Free bottle
- BENEFITS: Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) are a type of fat that may help your body achieve Ketosis - the process which your body burns fat for energy.*
- COCONUT OIL: 100% Coconut Sourced with NO Palm Oil. Contains the full spectrum of MCTs including Lauric Acid.*
- REAL CERTIFICATIONS: Our MCT Oil is Non-GMO project Verified and 3rd party certified Keto, Paleo and Vegan Friendly
- USES: MCT Oil is odorless, tasteless and can be substituted with traditional oils. Add to protein shakes,coffee, or any other types of beverages.
- 90 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you don't see results within 90 days, simply return your product for a refund.+
- KETO COFFEE MUST HAVE - Give your morning coffee a kick by blending one tablespoon of Organic MCT Oil'. This brain oil is the perfect way to have the creamy coffee you love, while sticking to your ketogenic diet.
- GREAT ENERGY SUPPORT WITHOUT THE JITTERS* - On a low carb diet? Then you know how it can feel to be low-energy and mentally foggy.* Island Fresh Organic MCT-Oil can help give you the increased energy, stamina and mental focus you need when you’re feeling sluggish.*
- VIRTUALLY ODORLESS & TASTELESS – Add Organic Keto MCT Oil to your shakes, smoothies or salad dressings without changing their flavor. It’s a super easy and convenient to work into your day-to-day routine.
- MAXIMIZE YOUR FAT BURNING POTENTIAL* - Supplementing with pure mct oil can help your body reach ketosis, a state where your body uses fat for fuel instead of carbs.*
- MADE FROM FRESH ORGANIC COCONUTS – No fillers or added flavor, just our best MCT oil from fresh, organic hand-picked coconuts. Each batch is third-party tested to ensure purity and quality.
- SUPPORTS FAT-BURNING POTENTIAL* – Because they’re utilized by the body a little differently than other sources of fat, MCTs (medium-chain triglycerides) provide you with an alternative source of energy and can help improve your body’s ability to burn body fat as a source of fuel.*
- SUPPORTS ENERGY & MENTAL FOCUS ON LOW-CARB DIET* – While on a low-carb or ketogenic diet, your liver produces ketones to supply your brain with the energy usually provided by carbs and sugar. Viva Naturals Organic MCT Oil can help support increased energy, stamina and mental focus in this low-carb state.*
- ODORLESS & TASTELESS – Because it’s both neutrally flavored and odorless, even those with a sensitive palate can enjoy the healthy benefits of our Organic MCT Oil. Substitute traditional oils with MCT oil in homemade salad dressings, sauces, smoothies and more.
- A COFFEE KICK-START – MCT oil has become a favourite add-in for coffee drinkers, too. Adding a tablespoon of Viva Naturals Organic MCT Oil to your morning coffee can provide a much-needed supply of energy to kickstart your day.*
- HAND PICKED & THIRD-PARTY TESTED – Free of fillers, flavors and additives, Viva Naturals Organic MCT Oil is extracted from fresh, 100% organic coconuts. Every batch is hand-picked and third-party tested.
- NATURAL ENERGY SOLUTION: Brain Octane is naturally found in coconut oil in small quantities, and we concentrate it to provide you with the purest energy source possible. Brain Octane rapidly provides mental and physical energy, powering your day by supporting cognitive function and keeping you satisfied and free from food cravings. Add it to your daily routine, and experience the state of high performance.
- PURE AND CLEAN: Brain Octane undergoes our special triple distillation process with only water, heat, and pressure to create the cleanest product possible - free from harsh chemicals and solvents.
- SUGAR-FREE ENERGY: As soon as you consume Brain Octane, it is rapidly absorbed and changed into ketone bodies - providing instant energy to the brain without breaking down glucose from sugars or carbohydrates. Experience the power of using quality fats for fuel, keeping you full and focused for hours.
- EXTRACTED FROM 100% PURE COCONUT OIL: Brain Octane is carefully extracted from 100% pure coconut oil, not palm oil, to protect wild orangutan habitat in Southeast Asia. Not just coconut or MCT oil - Brain Octane is made with only the best parts of the coconut, which metabolize more efficiently into ketone energy than more common oils.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY DIGESTION: Brain Octane produces 4x the ketone energy of plain coconut oil, and also promotes healthy digestion and immune function.
- MCT OIL SOURCED FROM COCONUTS: Not only is our MCT Oil from the highest quality source possible, it's also as fresh as possible. Unlike other MCT Oil's our product does not sit in warehouses for months. We buy direct from our supplier, as it comes off the line. This ensures the freshest MCT Oil possible. If you're new MCT oil, to avoid stomach discomfort start with 1/2 tsp and work up to a full serving size.
- EASIER ON THE STOMACH: What makes our product superior? It's harvested from coconuts, not palm oil. It's delivered to us fresh from production (not sitting in a warehouse for months), it doesn't contain C12. It's third party tested. All of which leads to less consumers experiencing stomach discomfort.
- PURE C8 / C10: Our blend is a 60 / 40 split of C8 and C10. C12 (a common fatty acid found in MCT Oil) behaves like a long chain triglyceride, it has no place in MCT (Medium Chain Triglyceride) Oil. What makes medium chain fatty acids unique is they are delivered to the liver and broken down for energy.
- WHAT MAKES LEFT COAST PERFORMANCE UNIQUE? Unlike other small independent sellers of MCT oil we buy in large enough volumes to secure the highest quality oil for the best price. And unlike bigger brands we don't have inflated overheads and we don't sell to third party retailers. This all means we can offer better pricing on the highest quality oil.
- NEW TO MCT? TO AVOID GI DISTRESS: Start Slowly to avoid GI distress. Potential Adverse Side Effects May Include: Upset Stomach, Diarrhea and Nausea. If you experience symptoms, discontinue use immediately.
- ORGANIC COCONUT OIL: Enjoy this sustainably sourced MCT Oil, made with 100% coconuts, to provide you with sustained energy and beneficial fats! This dietary supplement can be taken in a variety of ways to increase your overall daily health. Free of fillers, additives, solvents and flavoring.
- NATURAL ENERGY: Our MCT Oil is a healthy alternative to traditional oils, energy and sports drinks. Packed with nutritious fats, MCTS are absorbed directly from the gut to the liver, where they are burned quickly for energy to keep you active throughout the day.
- HEALTHY LIVING: MCT Oil is made with organic coconuts and contains the full spectrum of Medium Chain Triglycerides, including Lauric acid; a powerful fat also found in mother's milk. It helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels while providing long-lasting energy! Supports cognitive function, metabolism, energy, and endurance. Great for smoothies, protein shakes, salad dressings, unheated sauces, and more!
- DIETARY SUPPLEMENT: Begin by using 1 tablespoon (15ml) per day until personal tolerance is reached, as excessive consumption may cause digestive discomfort. May consume up to 3 tablespoons per day.
- USDA Certified Organic MCT OIL containing C8/C10 Medium Chain Triglycerides.
- Sourced from only Organic Coconuts (No Palm Oil).
- Extracted through a patented heat process without the use of Hexane or other solvents.
- Real 3rd party certifications. We don't just claim it like most brands, we prove it!
- 90-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE^
- Stay Health MCT Oil: Medium-chain triglycerides promote ketosis and turn fat into energy
- USA-Made Purity: 100% coconut oil sourced with NO palm oil; contains MCT full spectrum including lauric acid; and bottled in BPA free, food grade PET plastic container
- Certified Quality: Anjou's MCT oil is a non-GMO project verified and 3rd party certified to be keto, paleo, and vegan friendly
- Odorless & Tasteless: MCT Oil can easily replace traditional oils, or be added to protein shakes, coffee, or other beverages for sustained natural energy
- NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT: Certified USDA Organic & Non- GMO Project Verified, No palm oil or other filler oils, Hexane-free, Non-Hydrogenated, 0g Trans Fat, Paleo & Ketogenic diet-friendly, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free
- QUICK ENERGY BOOST: Organic energy that also promotes brain health
- EASY TO DIGEST: Quickly digested, absorbed & converted into energy
- NATURAL ENERGY: 13g of MCTs (including caprylic & capric acids) only from sustainably-grown organic coconuts
Why MCT Oil?
Medium Chain Triglycerides are believed to be largely missing from the diets of people eating today’s standard diet, mostly because the public has been led to believe that saturated fats are potentially harmful. You will see just how important MCT supplementation can be to your good health.
MCTs are also a different form of saturated fat with high antioxidant and anti-microbial properties that support your immune system. They also provide anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and even anti-viral benefits.
Relevant Facts about MCT Oil
We now know that MCT oils such as coconut oil should be consumed on a daily basis. Some saturated fats, especially MCTs and those found in coconut oil or grass-fed beef, are easier to digest than long-chain triglycerides (LCTs) and provide several health benefits that relate to heart health, obesity prevention, and brain health. People living in tropical areas have been eating saturated fats, including sources like coconuts, for many years without any ill effects. One of the biggest nutrition lies ever told, is that a low-fat diet is a healthy diet. Aside from coconut oil, they can also be found in several other foods with saturated fats that include butter (organic, unsalted butter from grass-fed cows), cheeses, palm oil, whole milk and full-fat yogurt.
5 Benefits of MCT Oil
1. MCT Oils for Weight Loss or Weight Maintenance
MCT Oil has a positive effect on fat burning and weight loss compared to other types of fats and oils. Adding MCT Oil to your healthy diet can give you a full feeling and curb hunger. It can even raise the metabolic rate at which the body functions. This doesn’t mean that eating large quantities of MCT’s will help you lose unwanted fat and drop weight. Not all studies have shown that MCTs can produce fat loss and weight reduction, but there have certainly been some that definitely have shown the positive effects of MCT Oil on metabolic function.
2. MCT Oil for Healthy Heart Protection
There was a study published in 2010, in The Journal of Neutraceuticals and Functional Foods, that reported MCTs can help prevent the onset of metabolic syndrome — which are metabolic disorders that include abdominal obesity, dyslipidemia, hypertension and impaired fasting glucose levels. MCT Oil help to fight obesity, which can lessen the risk for heart disease. MCT’s are anti-inflammatory, easy to digest, satiating and easily used as a source for energy by the body
3. MCT Oil Improves Your Energy Levels and Mood
The human brain is largely made up of fatty acids, so a steady supply MCT Oil from your diet will help you feel your best, think clearly, focus and perform well at work, and stay sharp well into older adulthood. Medium-chain fats are one of the most easily digested, utilized and protective fatty acids that exist.
4. Improves Your Digestion and Nutrient Absorption
MCT oil and coconut oil are good for balancing bacteria in the gut, which has positive effects on your digestive tract, energy levels, and the ability to absorb vitamins and minerals from the foods you eat. MCTs can ward off a wide range of pathogenic viruses, strains, and bacteria that cause digestive issues, including candida, constipation, diarrhea, food poisoning, and stomach aches. Consuming healthy fats is necessary to absorb fat-soluble nutrients found in many foods. These nutrients include beta-carotene (a precursor of vitamin A found in berries, squash, and leafy greens, vitamin E, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and lutein. When you eat a healthy diet that includes many different whole plant foods but do not get enough healthy fats at the same time, your body will not be capable of utilizing these nutrients quite as well.
5. MCT Oil has Antibacterial, Antiviral and Anti-fungal Properties
MCT Oil are mighty, natural antibiotics, that assist in balancing bacteria in the gut. In a time when there is antibiotic resistance because of the over prescribing of antibiotics, it is vitally important to have an alternative. A natural antibiotic like MCTs kills some of the harmful types of bacteria such as streptococcus (which causes strep throat, pneumonia and sinus infections), staphylococcus (which causes food poisoning and urinary tract infections), Neisseria (which causes meningitis, gonorrhea and pelvic inflammatory diseases), and various other bacteria strains that cause stomach viruses, candida, ulcers and sexually transmitted diseases.
Relevant Studies about MCT Oil
In a randomized study (published Journal of Obesity and Research in 2013) scientists at McGill University carried out a control trial that compared the effects of MCTs (such as caprylic acid and lauric acid) and long-chain triglycerides (like olive oil) on body fat storage, energy expenditure, appetite control, and other aspects of weight loss in overweight men.
The researchers placed these men on different diets for 28 days. They switched the diets after a short time so that they could see differences in the same subjects. One group ate a coconut oil-rich diet, high in medium-chain triglycerides. The other group ate a diet rich in long-chain triglycerides.
Researchers found the men who ate coconut oil lost more body fat, which they attributed to a greater increase in energy expenditure and fat burning. Coconut oil actually sped up their metabolism, curbing their appetite and allowing them to lose more belly fat, as compared with the men who were on the olive oil-rich diet.
These data suggest that shunting of dietary fat towards oxidation results in diminished fat storage, as reflected by the loss of BW and subcutaneous adipose tissue. Furthermore, MCT consumption may stimulate EE and fat oxidation to a lower extent in men of greater BW compared to men of lower BW, indicative of the lower responsiveness to a rapidly oxidized fat by overweight men.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-11-21