Best MCT Oil – Medium chain fatty acids in 2023 – Top Products Rated
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Specifically reduce stored body fat.
- Have more energy.
- Think more clearly.
- Experience better digestion.
- Balance your hormone levels.
- Improves your mood.
- Helps fight bacterial infection and viruses.
- Absorbs fat-soluble nutrients from foods.
- Nature's Way MCT Oil, Brain and Body Fuel, provides medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) from coconut.* 100% Potency and contains 14 grams of MCTs per serving, including caprylic and capric acids. See Supplement Facts for Total Fat and Saturated Fat Content.
- MCT Oil helps you feel full and is quickly digested and converted into energy for your brain and body, making it a convenient way to help power your day.*
- Adults take 1 Tablespoon (15mL) 1-3 times daily as needed. Mix this favorless oil into smoothies, shakes, coffee and other beverages or simply take alone. Add it to salads or in yogurt – it’s Paleo, Keto, and Vegan-Certified. 32 servings per container.
- Pure source, no palm or filler oils. Only from premium coconuts. Flavorless and odorless. Hexane-free.
- At Nature’s Way, we believe nature is the ultimate problem solver. For over 50 years, we have looked to the natural world for inspiration. Our quality vitamins and supplements are formulated to help you find your way to wellness.
- Pure Mct Oil: 100% coconut oil naturally distilled for MCTs to ensure purity and potency
- For A Ketogenic Lifestyle: Just one tablespoon daily can help boost metabolism, energy and brain function
- Helps Burn Fat & Boost Metabolism: A non-carb, gluten free energy source that promotes fat burning by supporting ketosis
- Natural Energy Boost: Full of MCTs that provide a natural energy boost and replace the body's craving for carbohydrates while supporting body’s natural fat-burning processes
- Great With Coffee & Shakes: Colorless and unflavored MCT Oil gives coffee, tea and shakes a nutritious, non-carb boost without altering taste or color
- Contains one 16-ounce bottle of premium Bulletproof Brain Octane C8 MCT Oil
- Pure MCT oil provides rapid mental and physical energy, supports cognitive function and helps control occasional cravings
- Brain Octane C8 MCT oil is extracted from 100% coconut oil, not palm oil, and rapidly converts into brain-powering, fat-burning ketone energy
- C8 (caprylic acid) is the most ketogenic MCT oil; produces 4x the ketone energy of plain coconut oil
- At Bulletproof, we only use science-backed ingredients to deliver maximum benefit. For sustained energy, blend Brain Octane C8 MCT Oil into Bulletproof Coffee, or add it to soups, smoothies, and more
- Unflavored, Coconut MCT Oil
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
- Gluten Free
- An Amazon brand
- NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT: Certified USDA Organic & Non- GMO Project Verified, No palm oil or other filler oils, Hexane-free, Non-Hydrogenated, 0g Trans Fat, Paleo & Ketogenic diet-friendly, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free
- QUICK ENERGY BOOST: Organic energy that also promotes brain health
- EASY TO DIGEST: Quickly digested, absorbed & converted into energy
- NATURAL ENERGY: 13g of MCTs (including caprylic & capric acids) only from sustainably-grown organic coconuts
5 Health Benefits of MCT Oil
Nowadays, MCT or Medium Chain Triglycerides are not present in the regular diets of people. This is because of the misconception that saturated fats are harmful and low-fat diets are healthy. However, MCT oil is healthy for your body.
Saturated fats, including MCTs, can be easily digested as opposed to LCTs or Long Chain Triglycerides. Additionally, they provide several benefits, such as making the heart healthy, preventing obesity, maintaining brain health, etc.
People in tropical regions have been eating saturated fats for several years without any harmful effects. MCTs contain anti-microbial and antioxidant properties that boost our immunity. Moreover, they provide anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal benefits to our body.
This is why you must consume MCTs every day. MCTs are found in various foods that contain saturated fats, including coconut oil, unsalted and organic butter made from grass-fed cows, cheese, whole milk, palm oil, full-fat yogurt, grass-fed beef, etc. Some of the benefits of MCT oil are:
1. Keeps heart healthy
MCTs can prevent metabolic disorders, including abdominal obesity, poor fasting glucose levels, hypertension, and dyslipidemia. Moreover, it reduces obesity, which diminishes the risk of heart diseases. MCTs are easy to digest, anti-inflammatory, and a great source of energy.
2. Maintains and reduces weight
MCT oil is helps burn fat from the body, which results in weight loss. This benefit is not found in other types of oils and fats. MCT oil can also satiate hunger and keep you full for hours. Moreover, it increases metabolism. However, this doesn’t mean you can start taking MCTs in large quantities to lose weight and reduce unwanted fat.
3. Enhances digestion and absorption of nutrients
MCT oil helps balance bacteria in the gut, which improves your digestive health, energy levels, and the absorption of fat-soluble nutrients. These nutrients include vitamins, minerals, beta-carotene found in berries, leafy greens, and squash, vitamin E, magnesium, calcium, lutein, and phosphorus.
Your diet must contain a sufficient amount of healthy fats so that it can absorb these nutrients better from your food. Moreover, it can fight several pathogenic viruses, bacteria, and strains that result in digestive problems, such as candida, constipation, food poisoning, diarrhea, and stomach aches.
4. Improves your mood and energy levels
Our brain is mainly composed of fatty acids and MCT oil is a protective fatty acid. This is why consuming MCT oil can enhance your emotions and help you to think clearly, focus more, stay sharp, and be more productive at work.
5. Contains anti-fungal, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial properties
MCT oil is a natural antibiotic, which assists in killing harmful bacteria, like streptococcus, Neisseria, staphylococcus, and several other bacteria strains that can lead to stomach viruses, ulcers, sexually transmitted diseases, and candida.
Streptococcus is responsible for strep throat, sinus infections, and pneumonia, Neisseria can cause meningitis, pelvic inflammatory diseases, and gonorrhea, and staphylococcus can lead to urinary tract infections and food poisoning.
So, these are the 5 benefits of incorporating MCT oil in your daily diet. You can replace it with your regular fat intake.
Content Contributor: Dwayne K
Long time fitness enthusiast and multi-platform fitness blogger. Dwayne brings his passion for online marketing and fitness together in this website. Dwayne has been working out since his days in college and has never stopped. As he's aged, almost 60 now, I've managed to stay off medications by exercising, eating properly and using supplements. Dwayne still works out at the gym 5-6 times a week.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2023-09-24.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.