Best MCT Oil – Medium chain fatty acids in 2020 – Top Products Rated
- 1 Best MCT Oil – Medium chain fatty acids in 2020 – Top Products Rated
- 1.1 Nature's Way Organic MCT Oil From Coconut, Non-GMO, Gluten-free, 14 g MCTs per serving, 16 FL Ounce
- 1.2 Premium MCT Oil derived only from Non-GMO Coconuts
- 1.3 Premium MCT Oil Made only from Non-GMO Coconuts - 16oz. Keto, Paleo, Gluten Free and Vegan Approved.
- 1.4 Bulletproof Brain Octane C8 MCT Oil from Coconut Oil Provides Mental and Physical Energy, Keto and Paleo Friendly, Made in USA, 16 Fl. Oz.
- 1.5 Organic MCT Oil for Morning Coffee - Best MCT Oil Keto Supplement for Sustained Energy, Paleo Diet Certified, 32 fl oz
- 1.6 Keto MCT Oil 64 oz | Huge Size & Unflavored| Blends with Coffee, Tea, and Juice Drinks | 100% Pure | Vegetarian & Non-GMO | by Horbaach
- 1.7 Organic MCT Oil for Brain, Energy & Weight Loss Boost - Made in USA - 100% Natural Pure Coconut Oil - Premium Metabolism Booster & Workout Enhancer - Keto & Paleo Friendly - Cruelty-Free - 16 oz
- 1.8 DHA MCT Oil Almond Butter and Jelly Smoothie Liposomal by MaryRuth's | Liquid Supplement to Support Cognitive Function, Metabolism and Energy Levels for Men, Women, Children | Vegan, Non GMO, 16oz.
- 1.9 Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Brain Health 100% Organic Coconut MCT Oil 32 fl oz Unflavored, 13g MCTs, Keto & Paleo Diet Friendly Body & Brain Fuel, Certified Non-GMO Vegan & Gluten Free, Hexane-Free
- 1.10 Organic MCT Oil derived from ONLY Coconut- 32oz | Great in Keto Coffee,Tea, Smoothies & Salad Dressings | Non-GMO Project Veified & Vegan Certified (Unflavored)
- 1.11 5 Health Benefits of MCT Oil
- 1.12 Additional Products to View
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Specifically reduce stored body fat.
- Have more energy.
- Think more clearly.
- Experience better digestion.
- Balance your hormone levels.
- Improves your mood.
- Helps fight bacterial infection and viruses.
- Absorbs fat-soluble nutrients from foods.
- MEDIUM CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDES (MCTs) FROM COCONUT. 100% Potency. Non-GMO Project Verified. 14 grams per serving. See Supplement Facts for total fat and saturated fat content.
- Pure source. No palm or filler oils. Only from premium coconuts. Flavorless and odorless. Hexane-free.
- 100% MCTs: 14 grams of MCTs (including caprylic and capric acids) per serving. See Supplement Facts for total fat and saturated fat content.
- Dietary Supplement Uses: Mix into smoothies, shakes, coffee and other beverages or simply take by the tablespoon.
- Paleo, Keto, and Vegan-Certified
- Organic MCT Oil sourced from 100% pure Coconut Oil. Contains the full spectrum of MCT's including Lauric Acid.
- Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) are a type of fat that may help your body achieve Ketosis - the process which your body burns fat for energy.
- MCT Oil is odorless, tasteless and can be substituted with traditional oils. Add to protein shakes, keto coffee, or any other types of beverages of your choice.*
- USDA Organic, Non-GMO project Verified and 3rd party certified Keto, Paleo and Vegan Friendly.
- If you don't see results within 90 days, simply return your product for a refund (^see details below).
- 16 fl oz. Organic Non-GMO Verified Coconut Oil. Enjoy Radha Beauty’s sustainably sourced MCT Oil, made with 100% coconuts, to provide you with sustained energy and beneficial fats! This dietary supplement can be taken in a variety of ways to increase your overall daily health. Free of fillers, additives, solvents and flavoring. MADE IN USA. BPA free bottles.
- NATURAL ENERGY: Our MCT Oil is a healthy alternative to traditional oils, energy and sports drinks. Packed with nutritious fats, MCTS are absorbed directly from the gut to the liver, where they are burned quickly for energy to keep you active throughout the day.
- MCT Oil is made with organic coconuts and contains the full spectrum of MCT with 99% C8 and C10 concentration and less than 1% Lauric Acid; It helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels while providing long-lasting energy! Supports cognitive function, metabolism, energy, and endurance. Great for coffee, smoothies, protein shakes, salad dressings and more!
- DIETARY SUPPLEMENT: Begin by using 1 tablespoon (15ml) per day until personal tolerance is reached, as excessive consumption may cause digestive discomfort. May consume up to 3 tablespoons per day.
- VEGAN AND CRUELTY FREE: It is tasteless and odorless. Suitable for Vegetarian, Vegan, Lactose-free and Gluten-free diets. We do not test any of our products on animals.
- BRAIN BOOSTER: Pure MCT oil provides rapid mental and physical energy; supports cognitive function and keeps you satisfied and free from food cravings
- SUGAR FREE ENERGY: Rapidly absorbed providing instant energy. Experience the power of using quality fats for fuel and keeping you focused for hours
- CURB CRAVINGS: With C8 MCT oil from the best part of the coconut, you'll crave less and be more satisfied; add to your daily routine
- BURN FAT: Brain Octane MCT oil is extracted from coconut oil, not palm oil and metabolizes more efficiently into ketone energy; Keto and Paleo friendly
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY DIGESTION: Brain Octane produces 4x the ketone energy of plain coconut oil. Promotes healthy digestion and immune function
- Your Morning Coffee Must-Have for Sustained Energy - A favorite add-in for keto coffee drinkers, a tablespoon of organic MCT-oil in your morning coffee can provide you with the much-needed energy to start your day in boss mode when you’re going low/no-carb.*
- Promotes Energy & Mental Focus On Low-Carb Diets* – Going low or no-carb can leave you feeling sluggish and dull. A daily dash of keto MCT Oil, (aka keto oil MCT) can help shake things up by supplying you with energy to help with stamina, and mental clarity.*
- MCT Oil Supports Fat-Burning Potential* – Because your body handles them a little differently than other sources of fat, MCTs (medium chain triglycerides) can help your body’s ability to burn body fat as energy.*
- Virtually Odorless & Tasteless – A nearly perfect keto MCT oil’ with barely-there flavor, even those with a refined palate can enjoy the benefits of coconut MCT Oil . Swap your usual oils for pure MCT oil in homemade salad dressings, sauces, smoothies and more.
- A Clean MCT Oil That’s Third-Party Tested For Quality – Free of fillers, outside flavors, and additives, Viva Naturals Organic MCT Oil is extracted from fresh, 100% coconut oil from organic coconuts, each batch third-party tested for quality.
- Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Non-GMO; Free Of Wheat, Yeast, Milk, Lactose, Soy, Artificial Color
- 1 Bottle of unflavored MCT Oil (Medium Chain Triglycerides) 64 fluid ounces; all day energy*
- Can be taken as a supplement; safe for human consumption
- Use in salad dressings, coffee creamer, sauces, or cooking; used in keto, ketogenic diet
- Can be used topically on face and body for healthy skin and hair
- Your Body Needs MCT Oil - Think more and do more! Rich in potent medium-chain triglycerides, Elinella MCT is a must-have for an active lifestyle. It will boost your daily activity, fuel your mind, elevate mental clarity, and cognition. Improve low or no-carb diet results easily. Start your day in boss mode and finish it victorious!
- Eat Less & Burn Fat for Fuel - Taking Elinella Naturals Oil with breakfast will help you eat less for lunch and throughout the day due to the feeling of fullness it gives to you. Moreover, your body can use MCT oil as an instant source of energy, making it unnecessary to store & accumulate fat. Burn body fat as energy with MCT oil Supplement!
- Sports Superfood & Workout Enhancer - Supreme metabolism booster qualities make Mct Oils indispensable addition for most athletes. Bodybuilders can effectively burn energy to gain muscles, while others benefit from enhanced stamina and performance boost. Nourish your activity professionally and surpass your results. Enhance your workouts smart!
- Organic MCT Oil Made in USA - We produce pure MCT oil from 100% natural, organic coconuts, sourced from the best American suppliers of keto-related edible products. Each batch of Elinella Naturals is Third-Party tested for quality and purity because we care about what you eat and want you to be healthy. Our MCT Oil is vegan, sugar, dairy & gluten-free.
- Virtually Odorless & Tasteless – Elinella Naturals offers a rich source of Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs), such as lauric acid (C-12) and caprylic acid (C-8). A nearly perfect keto MCT oil’ with barely-there flavor, even those with a refined palate, can enjoy the benefits of coconut MCT Oil. You can add it to coffee, keto shakes & smoothies.
- Cognitive Function and Energy: Combines DHA and MCT Oil to support your overall health. Unlike other fishy omegas, our Almond Butter and Jelly Smoothie DHA MCT is a delicious addition to your daily routine. DHA Omega 3s are important for cognitive function, and MCT (medium chain triacylglycerol) Oil, when compared to long chain triglycerides (LCTs), may support increased energy levels and a healthy weight.
- DHA MCT Liposomal: Our Almond Butter and Jelly Liposomal Smoothie contains MCT Oil derived from Coconuts and Vegan Omega 3 in the form of DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), derived from Algal Oil. These vegan liquid drops contain the form of Omega 3 called DHA, or Docosahexaenoic Acid, which is important for cognitive function.
- Enhanced Absorption: Our products’ Micelle Liposomal delivery system works by encapsulating the vitamin/nutrients into nano-sized micelles which are then enveloped into liposomes. Liposomes are tiny spherical structures that have a protective outer layer and an inner cavity to hold and transport substances such as vitamins, drugs, or other nutrients to the body.
- Easy-to-Take Liquid: With Omega 3 in the form of DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) paired with MCT (medium chain triacylglycerol) Oil all in a yummy almond butter and jelly flavor, you can take directly, add to your choice of blended beverage, or easily add to your morning coffee, tea, smoothie, or even drizzle it on pancakes or toast. Shake gently before using. Take 15 mL (1 Tablespoon) daily. Kid friendly.
- Free from Most Common Allergens: Non GMO, Vegan, No MSG, made in a GMP Facility. Contains no Gluten, Wheat, Corn, Soy, Nuts, Dairy, Sugar, or Nightshades. 400 mg Omega 3 (as docosahexaenoic acid) (DHA) (derived from Algal Oil), 3000 mg Medium chain triglyceride (MCT) oil (derived from coconut), 6.7 mg Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol). *Contains Nuts - Coconut and Almond.
- Certified USDA Organic & Non-GMO Project Verified, No palm oil or other filler oils, Hexane-free, Non-Hydrogenated, 0g Trans Fat, Paleo & Ketogenic diet-friendly, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free
- Fast fuel for body & brain
- Quickly digested, absorbed & converted into energy
- Provides quick energy and promotes brain health
- 13g of MCTs (including caprylic & capric acids) only from sustainably-grown organic coconuts
- ► USDA Certified Organic MCT OIL containing C8/C10 Medium Chain Triglycerides.
- ► Sourced from sustainable Organic Coconuts - Extracted through a patented heat process without the use of Hexane or other solvents unlike non-Organic MCT Oils.
- ► MCT Oil is odorless, tasteless and can be substituted with traditional oils. Add to protein shakes, keto coffee, or any other types of beverages of your choice.
- ► Real 3rd party certifications. We don't just claim it like most brands, we prove it!
- ► If you don't see results within 90 days, simply return your product for a refund (^see details below).
5 Health Benefits of MCT Oil
Nowadays, MCT or Medium Chain Triglycerides are not present in the regular diets of people. This is because of the misconception that saturated fats are harmful and low-fat diets are healthy. However, MCT oil is healthy for your body.
Saturated fats, including MCTs, can be easily digested as opposed to LCTs or Long Chain Triglycerides. Additionally, they provide several benefits, such as making the heart healthy, preventing obesity, maintaining brain health, etc.
People in tropical regions have been eating saturated fats for several years without any harmful effects. MCTs contain anti-microbial and antioxidant properties that boost our immunity. Moreover, they provide anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal benefits to our body.
This is why you must consume MCTs every day. MCTs are found in various foods that contain saturated fats, including coconut oil, unsalted and organic butter made from grass-fed cows, cheese, whole milk, palm oil, full-fat yogurt, grass-fed beef, etc. Some of the benefits of MCT oil are:
1. Keeps heart healthy
MCTs can prevent metabolic disorders, including abdominal obesity, poor fasting glucose levels, hypertension, and dyslipidemia. Moreover, it reduces obesity, which diminishes the risk of heart diseases. MCTs are easy to digest, anti-inflammatory, and a great source of energy.
2. Maintains and reduces weight
MCT oil is helps burn fat from the body, which results in weight loss. This benefit is not found in other types of oils and fats. MCT oil can also satiate hunger and keep you full for hours. Moreover, it increases metabolism. However, this doesn’t mean you can start taking MCTs in large quantities to lose weight and reduce unwanted fat.
3. Enhances digestion and absorption of nutrients
MCT oil helps balance bacteria in the gut, which improves your digestive health, energy levels, and the absorption of fat-soluble nutrients. These nutrients include vitamins, minerals, beta-carotene found in berries, leafy greens, and squash, vitamin E, magnesium, calcium, lutein, and phosphorus.
Your diet must contain a sufficient amount of healthy fats so that it can absorb these nutrients better from your food. Moreover, it can fight several pathogenic viruses, bacteria, and strains that result in digestive problems, such as candida, constipation, food poisoning, diarrhea, and stomach aches.
4. Improves your mood and energy levels
Our brain is mainly composed of fatty acids and MCT oil is a protective fatty acid. This is why consuming MCT oil can enhance your emotions and help you to think clearly, focus more, stay sharp, and be more productive at work.
MCT oil is a natural antibiotic, which assists in killing harmful bacteria, like streptococcus, Neisseria, staphylococcus, and several other bacteria strains that can lead to stomach viruses, ulcers, sexually transmitted diseases, and candida.
Streptococcus is responsible for strep throat, sinus infections, and pneumonia, Neisseria can cause meningitis, pelvic inflammatory diseases, and gonorrhea, and staphylococcus can lead to urinary tract infections and food poisoning.
So, these are the 5 benefits of incorporating MCT oil in your daily diet. You can replace it with your regular fat intake.
Content Contributor: Dwayne K
Long time fitness enthusiast and multi-platform fitness blogger. Dwayne brings his passion for online marketing and fitness together in this website. Dwayne has been working out since his days in college and has never stopped. As he's aged, almost 60 now, I've managed to stay off medications by exercising, eating properly and using supplements. Dwayne still works out at the gym 5-6 times a week.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2020-11-30.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.