Best MCT Oil – Medium chain fatty acids in 2020 – Top Products Rated
- 1 Best MCT Oil – Medium chain fatty acids in 2020 – Top Products Rated
- 1.1 Nature's Way Organic MCT Oil From Coconut, Non-GMO, Gluten-free, 14 g MCTs per serving, 16 FL Ounce
- 1.2 Premium MCT Oil derived only from Non-GMO Coconuts
- 1.3 Organic MCT Oil for Keto Diet | Perfect for Morning Coffee, Helps Support Increased Energy | Made from 100% Organic Coconuts (16 fl. oz)
- 1.4 Organic MCT Oil for Morning Coffee - Best MCT Oil Keto Supplement for Sustained Energy, Paleo Diet Certified, 32 fl oz
- 1.5 Bulletproof Brain Octane MCT Oil, 100% C8 from Coconuts, Fat Burning, Brain Boosting, Keto-Friendly, Paleo, Vegan, Organic Non-GMO, Rainforest-Alliance Certified (16 Ounce)
- 1.6 Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Brain Health 100% Organic Coconut MCT Oil 32 fl oz Unflavored, 13g MCTs, Keto & Paleo Diet Friendly Body & Brain Fuel, Certified Non-GMO Vegan & Gluten Free, Hexane-Free
- 1.7 MCT Oil for Keto Diet Support - Made in USA - Organic MCT Oil from Pure Coconuts for Keto Shake, Coffee, Smoothies & Dressing - Keto Oil for Brain Boost, Weight Loss & Energy Boost - Perfect Keto MCT
- 1.8 Premium MCT Oil Keto Non GMO Coconuts & Paleo Diet Friendly - Coffee Shakes & Salads. BPA Free 32oz
- 1.9 MCT Oil Keto derived only from Sustainable Coconuts. C8 and C10. Keto Diet | Paleo Friendly. Triple Filtered. Each Batch is Independently Tested (32oz)
- 1.10 Onnit MCT Oil - Pure MCT Coconut Oil, Ketogenic Diet and Paleo Optimized with C8, C10, Lauric Acid - Perfect for Coffee, Shakes, and Cooking (Flavorless - 24oz)
- 1.11 Why MCT Oil?
- 1.12 Relevant Facts about MCT Oil
- 1.13 5 Benefits of MCT Oil
- 1.14 Relevant Studies about MCT Oil
- 1.15 Additional Products to View
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Specifically reduce stored body fat.
- Have more energy.
- Think more clearly.
- Experience better digestion.
- Balance your hormone levels.
- Improves your mood.
- Helps fight bacterial infection and viruses.
- Absorbs fat-soluble nutrients from foods.
Nature's Way Organic MCT Oil From Coconut, Non-GMO, Gluten-free, 14 g MCTs per serving, 16 FL Ounce
- MEDIUM CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDES (MCTs) FROM COCONUT. 100% Potency. Non-GMO Project Verified. 14 grams per serving. See Supplement Facts for total fat and saturated fat content
- Pure Source, No Palm or Filler Oils, Only from premium coconuts, Flavorless and Odorless, Hexane-free
- 100% MCTs: 14 grams of MCTs (including caprylic and capric acids) per serving. See Supplement Facts for total fat and saturated fat content
- Dietary Supplement Uses: Mix into smoothies, shakes, coffee and other beverages or simply take by the tablespoon.
- Vegetarian, BPA-Free bottle
Premium MCT Oil derived only from Non-GMO Coconuts
- BENEFITS: Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) are a type of fat that may help your body achieve Ketosis - the process which your body burns fat for energy.*
- COCONUT OIL: 100% Coconut Sourced with NO Palm Oil. Contains the full spectrum of MCTs including Lauric Acid.*
- REAL CERTIFICATIONS: Our MCT Oil is Non-GMO project Verified and 3rd party certified Keto, Paleo and Vegan Friendly
- USES: MCT Oil is odorless, tasteless and can be substituted with traditional oils. Add to protein shakes,coffee, or any other types of beverages.
- 90 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you don't see results within 90 days, simply return your product for a refund.+
Organic MCT Oil for Keto Diet | Perfect for Morning Coffee, Helps Support Increased Energy | Made from 100% Organic Coconuts (16 fl. oz)
- KETO COFFEE MUST HAVE - Give your morning coffee a kick by blending one tablespoon of Organic MCT Oil'. This brain oil is the perfect way to have the creamy coffee you love, while sticking to your ketogenic diet.
- GREAT ENERGY SUPPORT WITHOUT THE JITTERS* - On a low carb diet? Then you know how it can feel to be low-energy and mentally foggy.* Island Fresh Organic MCT-Oil can help give you the increased energy, stamina and mental focus you need when you’re feeling sluggish.*
- VIRTUALLY ODORLESS & TASTELESS – Add Organic Keto MCT Oil to your shakes, smoothies or salad dressings without changing their flavor. It’s a super easy and convenient to work into your day-to-day routine.
- MAXIMIZE YOUR FAT BURNING POTENTIAL* - Supplementing with pure mct oil can help your body reach ketosis, a state where your body uses fat for fuel instead of carbs.*
- MADE FROM FRESH ORGANIC COCONUTS – No fillers or added flavor, just our best MCT oil from fresh, organic hand-picked coconuts. Each batch is third-party tested to ensure purity and quality.
Organic MCT Oil for Morning Coffee - Best MCT Oil Keto Supplement for Sustained Energy, Paleo Diet Certified, 32 fl oz
- YOUR MORNING COFFEE MUST-HAVE FOR SUSTAINED ENERGY - A favorite add-in for keto coffee drinkers, a tablespoon of organic MCT-oil in your morning coffee can provide you with the much-needed energy to start your day in boss mode when you’re going low/no-carb.* ffee can provide you with the much-needed energy to start your day in boss mode when you’re going low/no-carb.*
- PROMOTES ENERGY & MENTAL FOCUS ON LOW-CARB DIETS* – Going low or no-carb can leave you feeling sluggish and dull. A daily dash of keto MCT Oil, (aka keto oil MCT) can help shake things up by supplying you with energy to help with stamina, and mental clarity.*
- MCT OIL SUPPORTS FAT-BURNING POTENTIAL* – Because your body handles them a little differently than other sources of fat, MCTs (medium chain triglycerides) can help your body’s ability to burn body fat as energy.*
- VIRTUALLY ODORLESS & TASTELESS – A nearly perfect keto MCT oil’ with barely-there flavor, even those with a refined palate can enjoy the benefits of coconut MCT Oil . Swap your usual oils for pure MCT oil in homemade salad dressings, sauces, smoothies and more.
- A CLEAN MCT OIL THAT’S THIRD-PARTY TESTED FOR QUALITY – Free of fillers, outside flavors, and additives, Viva Naturals Organic MCT Oil is extracted from fresh, 100% coconut oil from organic coconuts, each batch third-party tested for quality.
Bulletproof Brain Octane MCT Oil, 100% C8 from Coconuts, Fat Burning, Brain Boosting, Keto-Friendly, Paleo, Vegan, Organic Non-GMO, Rainforest-Alliance Certified (16 Ounce)
- NATURAL ENERGY SOLUTION: Brain Octane is naturally found in coconut oil in small quantities, and we concentrate it to provide you with the purest energy source possible. Brain Octane rapidly provides mental and physical energy, powering your day by supporting cognitive function and keeping you satisfied and free from food cravings. Add it to your daily routine, and experience the state of high performance.
- PURE AND CLEAN: Brain Octane undergoes our special triple distillation process with only water, heat, and pressure to create the cleanest product possible - free from harsh chemicals and solvents.
- SUGAR-FREE ENERGY: As soon as you consume Brain Octane, it is rapidly absorbed and changed into ketone bodies - providing instant energy to the brain without breaking down glucose from sugars or carbohydrates. Experience the power of using quality fats for fuel, keeping you full and focused for hours.
- EXTRACTED FROM 100% PURE COCONUT OIL: Brain Octane is carefully extracted from 100% pure coconut oil, not palm oil, to protect wild orangutan habitat in Southeast Asia. Not just coconut or MCT oil - Brain Octane is made with only the best parts of the coconut, which metabolize more efficiently into ketone energy than more common oils.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY DIGESTION: Brain Octane produces 4x the ketone energy of plain coconut oil, and also promotes healthy digestion and immune function.
Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Brain Health 100% Organic Coconut MCT Oil 32 fl oz Unflavored, 13g MCTs, Keto & Paleo Diet Friendly Body & Brain Fuel, Certified Non-GMO Vegan & Gluten Free, Hexane-Free
- NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT: Certified USDA Organic & Non- GMO Project Verified, No palm oil or other filler oils, Hexane-free, Non-Hydrogenated, 0g Trans Fat, Paleo & Ketogenic diet-friendly, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free
- QUICK ENERGY BOOST: Organic energy that also promotes brain health
- EASY TO DIGEST: Quickly digested, absorbed & converted into energy
- NATURAL ENERGY: 13g of MCTs (including caprylic & capric acids) only from sustainably-grown organic coconuts
MCT Oil for Keto Diet Support - Made in USA - Organic MCT Oil from Pure Coconuts for Keto Shake, Coffee, Smoothies & Dressing - Keto Oil for Brain Boost, Weight Loss & Energy Boost - Perfect Keto MCT
- DELICIOUS KETO DIET SUPPORT - Looking for a simple way to support the ketosis whole day long? Try Elinella Naturals MCT Oil! Rich in medium-chain triglycerides, this Keto Oil will help you stay in the fat-burning state of ketosis as long as you need without any efforts. All you need to do is add 1-2 tbsp into your coffee, keto shake or smoothie for a great metabolism kick-start!
- EAT LESS & BURN FAT FOR FUEL - Taking Elinella Naturals Oil with breakfast will help you eat less for lunch and throughout the day due to the feeling of fullness it gives to you. Moreover, your body can use MCT oil as an instant source of energy, making it unnecessary to store fat for this purpose. It can also reduce lactate buildup in athletes and provide great weight loss results!
- KETO DIET WITHOUT BRAIN FOG - The lack of carbs, which is the primary in the keto diet, may lead to brain fog and fatigue. Our perfect keto MCT Oil solves this problem because it gets converted into ketones in the liver. These ketones pass through your blood-brain barrier, making them a convenient source of energy for brain cells. Enjoy brain & energy boost while staying in ketosis!
- ORGANIC MCT OIL MADE IN USA - We produce our clean MCT oil from 100% natural, organic coconuts, sourced from the best American suppliers of keto-related edible products. Each bottle of Elinella Naturals is Third-Party tested for quality and purity because we care about what you eat and want you to be healthy. Our MCT Oil is vegan, sugar, dairy & gluten-free, and contains no GMOs.
- 30-DAY CUSTOMER SUPPORT - We offer the highest quality MCT Oil on the Market specially designed to make our customers healthier and stronger in a natural way. Your experience with Elinella Naturals is very important for us, and we'd like to know more about it. If you have any questions or suggestions - write to us, and we will answer within 12 hrs. Everything we do - we do for you!
Premium MCT Oil Keto Non GMO Coconuts & Paleo Diet Friendly - Coffee Shakes & Salads. BPA Free 32oz
- ODORLESS & TASTELESS – Our MCT Oil is both odorless and tasteless, so you can use our fractionated coconut oil in almost all your keto food and drinks. From your morning bulletproof coffee to salad dressings, sauces, smoothies and more. Add some MCT into your keto diet and experience the energy boost and laser focus.
- BLENDS & MIXES SMOOTHLY - Perfect for your morning coffee or smoothie. Premium C8 and C10 MCT and absolutely no Palm Oil! Our manufacturing facilities are GMP and FDA registered, because what you put in your body matters!
- PROMOTES HEALTHY WEIGHT MANAGEMENT AND DIGESTION - A tablespoon of MCT Oil crushes those food cravings and ensures you get the good fats to help your body achieve ketosis - the process where your body burns fat for energy. MCTs also aid in digestion and immune function. You'll love feeling that keto high.
- BOOSTS ENERGY AND MENTAL CLARITY - Medium Chain Triglycerides or MCT Oil is a perfect keto diet supplement to give yourself the energy boost and mental focus to power through the day.* Experience the power of ketosis by using quality fats for fuel in a low-carb state.
- 90-DAY HAPPINESS ASSURED - We're massive keto evangelists that have seen tremendous results from using MCT Oil on a daily basis. If you don't see results within 90 days, simply return your product for a full refund, no questions asked. Kickstart your keto diet, CLICK ADD TO CART TODAY.
MCT Oil Keto derived only from Sustainable Coconuts. C8 and C10. Keto Diet | Paleo Friendly. Triple Filtered. Each Batch is Independently Tested (32oz)
- MCT OIL SOURCED FROM COCONUTS: Not only is our MCT Oil from the highest quality source possible, it's also as fresh as possible. Unlike other MCT Oil's our product does not sit in warehouses for months. We buy direct from our supplier, as it comes off the line. This ensures the freshest MCT Oil possible. If you're new MCT oil, to avoid stomach discomfort start with 1/2 tsp and work up to a full serving size.
- EASIER ON THE STOMACH: What makes our product superior? It's harvested from coconuts, not palm oil. It's delivered to us fresh from production (not sitting in a warehouse for months), it doesn't contain C12. It's third party tested. All of which leads to less consumers experiencing stomach discomfort.
- PURE C8 / C10: Our blend is a 60 / 40 split of C8 and C10. C12 (a common fatty acid found in MCT Oil) behaves like a long chain triglyceride, it has no place in MCT (Medium Chain Triglyceride) Oil. What makes medium chain fatty acids unique is they are delivered to the liver and broken down for energy.
- WHAT MAKES LEFT COAST PERFORMANCE UNIQUE? Unlike other small independent sellers of MCT oil we buy in large enough volumes to secure the highest quality oil for the best price. And unlike bigger brands we don't have inflated overheads and we don't sell to third party retailers. This all means we can offer better pricing on the highest quality oil.
- NEW TO MCT? TO AVOID GI DISTRESS: Start Slowly to avoid GI distress. Potential Adverse Side Effects May Include: Upset Stomach, Diarrhea and Nausea. If you experience symptoms, discontinue use immediately.
Onnit MCT Oil - Pure MCT Coconut Oil, Ketogenic Diet and Paleo Optimized with C8, C10, Lauric Acid - Perfect for Coffee, Shakes, and Cooking (Flavorless - 24oz)
- 100% pure premium MCT oil with lauric acid, harvested from coconuts. Onnit MCT Oil is sustainably sourced and contains no palm oil, the leading constituent in most MCT oils. Free of fillers, additives, and flavoring.
- MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides) are a beneficial fat that’s easily converted into fuel in the form of ketones, one of the brain’s primary sources of energy as well as a vital source of ATP energy for the body. Onnit MCT oil is excellent for those adhering to a ketogenic diet, which utilizes fats rather than carbs for energy, a state known as ketosis. MCT oil is a perfect supplement for other low carb diets, like the Paleo diet, and for weight management support.
- Onnit MCT Oil is tasteless and odorless, making it great for smoothies, protein shakes, salad dressings, unheated sauces, and more. Not recommended for use with styrofoam or any other foam-based material.
- Great with coffee. Onnit MCT oil is a bulletproof way to turn your morning cup of Joe into a creamy, delicious source of sustained energy for the day, supporting mental focus and clarity. Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan-Friendly.
- A superior alternative to coconut oil for MCTs. Coconut oil is great, but it contains relatively small quantities of MCT’s, particularly C8 (Caprylic Acid) and C10 (Capric Acid). These two forms of MCT are especially valuable because they take fewer steps to convert to caloric energy than the other saturated fat forms found in coconut oil.
Why MCT Oil?
Medium Chain Triglycerides are believed to be largely missing from the diets of people eating today’s standard diet, mostly because the public has been led to believe that saturated fats are potentially harmful. You will see just how important MCT supplementation can be to your good health.
MCTs are also a different form of saturated fat with high antioxidant and anti-microbial properties that support your immune system. They also provide anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and even anti-viral benefits.
Relevant Facts about MCT Oil
We now know that MCT oils such as coconut oil should be consumed on a daily basis. Some saturated fats, especially MCTs and those found in coconut oil or grass-fed beef, are easier to digest than long-chain triglycerides (LCTs) and provide several health benefits that relate to heart health, obesity prevention, and brain health. People living in tropical areas have been eating saturated fats, including sources like coconuts, for many years without any ill effects. One of the biggest nutrition lies ever told, is that a low-fat diet is a healthy diet. Aside from coconut oil, they can also be found in several other foods with saturated fats that include butter (organic, unsalted butter from grass-fed cows), cheeses, palm oil, whole milk and full-fat yogurt.
5 Benefits of MCT Oil
MCT Oils for Weight Loss or Weight Maintenance
MCT Oil has a positive effect on fat burning and weight loss compared to other types of fats and oils. Adding MCT Oil to your healthy diet can give you a full feeling and curb hunger. It can even raise the metabolic rate at which the body functions. This doesn’t mean that eating large quantities of MCT’s will help you lose unwanted fat and drop weight. Not all studies have shown that MCTs can produce fat loss and weight reduction, but there have certainly been some that definitely have shown the positive effects of MCT Oil on metabolic function.
MCT Oil for Healthy Heart Protection
There was a study published in 2010, in The Journal of Neutraceuticals and Functional Foods, that reported MCTs can help prevent the onset of metabolic syndrome — which are metabolic disorders that include abdominal obesity, dyslipidemia, hypertension and impaired fasting glucose levels. MCT Oil help to fight obesity, which can lessen the risk for heart disease. MCT’s are anti-inflammatory, easy to digest, satiating and easily used as a source for energy by the body
MCT Oil Improves Your Energy Levels and Mood
The human brain is largely made up of fatty acids, so a steady supply MCT Oil from your diet will help you feel your best, think clearly, focus and perform well at work, and stay sharp well into older adulthood. Medium-chain fats are one of the most easily digested, utilized and protective fatty acids that exist.
Improves Your Digestion and Nutrient Absorption
MCT oil and coconut oil are good for balancing bacteria in the gut, which has positive effects on your digestive tract, energy levels, and the ability to absorb vitamins and minerals from the foods you eat. MCTs can ward off a wide range of pathogenic viruses, strains, and bacteria that cause digestive issues, including candida, constipation, diarrhea, food poisoning, and stomach aches. Consuming healthy fats is necessary to absorb fat-soluble nutrients found in many foods. These nutrients include beta-carotene (a precursor of vitamin A found in berries, squash, and leafy greens, vitamin E, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and lutein. When you eat a healthy diet that includes many different whole plant foods but do not get enough healthy fats at the same time, your body will not be capable of utilizing these nutrients quite as well.
MCT Oil are mighty, natural antibiotics, that assist in balancing bacteria in the gut. In a time when there is antibiotic resistance because of the over prescribing of antibiotics, it is vitally important to have an alternative. A natural antibiotic like MCTs kills some of the harmful types of bacteria such as streptococcus (which causes strep throat, pneumonia and sinus infections), staphylococcus (which causes food poisoning and urinary tract infections), Neisseria (which causes meningitis, gonorrhea and pelvic inflammatory diseases), and various other bacteria strains that cause stomach viruses, candida, ulcers and sexually transmitted diseases.
Relevant Studies about MCT Oil
In a randomized study (published Journal of Obesity and Research in 2013) scientists at McGill University carried out a control trial that compared the effects of MCTs (such as caprylic acid and lauric acid) and long-chain triglycerides (like olive oil) on body fat storage, energy expenditure, appetite control, and other aspects of weight loss in overweight men.
The researchers placed these men on different diets for 28 days. They switched the diets after a short time so that they could see differences in the same subjects. One group ate a coconut oil-rich diet, high in medium-chain triglycerides. The other group ate a diet rich in long-chain triglycerides.
Researchers found the men who ate coconut oil lost more body fat, which they attributed to a greater increase in energy expenditure and fat burning. Coconut oil actually sped up their metabolism, curbing their appetite and allowing them to lose more belly fat, as compared with the men who were on the olive oil-rich diet.
These data suggest that shunting of dietary fat towards oxidation results in diminished fat storage, as reflected by the loss of BW and subcutaneous adipose tissue. Furthermore, MCT consumption may stimulate EE and fat oxidation to a lower extent in men of greater BW compared to men of lower BW, indicative of the lower responsiveness to a rapidly oxidized fat by overweight men.
Content Contributor: Dwayne K
Long time fitness enthusiast and multi-platform fitness blogger. Dwayne brings his passion for online marketing and fitness together in this website. Dwayne has been working out since his days in college and has never stopped. As he's aged, almost 60 now, I've managed to stay off medications by exercising, eating properly and using supplements. Dwayne still works out at the gym 5-6 times a week.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2020-02-28.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.