Best MCT Oil – Medium chain fatty acids in 2023 – Top Products Rated
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Specifically reduce stored body fat.
- Have more energy.
- Think more clearly.
- Experience better digestion.
- Balance your hormone levels.
- Improves your mood.
- Helps fight bacterial infection and viruses.
- Absorbs fat-soluble nutrients from foods.
Viva Naturals Organic MCT Oil for Keto Coffee (32 fl oz) - Best MCT Oil Supplement to Support Energy and Mental Clarity, USDA Organic, Non-GMO and Paleo Certified & Keto Friendly
- ✔️ Your Morning Coffee Must-Have For Energy* - Add a tablespoon of MCT Oil organic in your morning coffee or keto shakes to provide you with the much-needed energy to start your day in boss mode when you’re going low/no-carb.*
- ✔️ Promotes Energy & Mental Focus On Low-Carb Diets* – Going low or no-carb can leave you feeling sluggish and dull.* A daily dash of our MCT Oil, extracted from 100% organic coconut oil, can help shake things up by supplying you with energy to help with stamina, and mental clarity.*
- ✔️ Virtually Odorless & Tasteless – Our organic MCT Oil has a barely-there flavor, so even those with a refined palate can enjoy the benefits of MCT Oil. Swap your usual oils for pure MCT coconut oil in homemade salad dressings, sauces, ketogenic smoothies and more.
- ✔️ Keto MCT Oil Supports Fat-Burning Potential* – Because your body handles them a little differently than other sources of fat, MCTs (medium chain triglycerides) can help your body’s ability to burn body fat as energy when you’re in ketosis.*
- ✔️ Made From 100% Organic Coconuts – Free of fillers, outside flavors, and additives, Viva Naturals Organic MCT Oil is extracted from fresh, 100% coconut oil from organic coconuts, each batch third-party tested for quality. It’s also Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified.
Sports Research Keto MCT Oil from Organic Coconuts - Fatty Acid Fuel for Body and Brain - Triple Ingredient C8, C10, C12 MCTs - Perfect in Coffee, Tea, & More - Non-GMO & Vegan - Unflavored (16 Oz)
- BRAIN + BODY FUEL: MCT C8, C10, and C12 are body and brain boosting fatty acids that are extracted from organic coconut oil. Our MCT oil C8 Caprylic Acid, C10 Capric Acid, and C12 Lauric Acid is quickly digested, absorbed and converted into ketones more efficiently than traditional MCT coconut oil capsules. Our U.S.D.A. organic MCT coconut oil is easily digested to provide you with the fuel your brain and body needs!
- TRIPLE INGREDIENT: Carefully extracted using a patented process without the use of Hexane or other unwelcome solvents, our keto MCT oil provides three types of Caprylic Acid, known to be more efficient than traditional MCT oils. We believe in using only the best ingredients so you can have total peace of mind about the supplements you are taking. Feel the Sports Research difference!
- DRINK, EAT & BAKE: Say hello to your new daily ritual! Load up on C8, C10, and C12 by mixing our coconut oil MCT into your morning coffee, tea, or smoothie formulas. Our coconut MCT oil is an easy way to add these fatty acids to your food or drink and fuel your day. Combine our MCT Oil with our Collagen Peptides in your coffee for the perfect complement of protein & fat to your diet.
- ORGANIC, VEGAN, & KETO: Making our MCT oil organic, keto friendly, vegan, and non-GMO project verified was a top priority at Sports Research. Packaged in Canada and quality tested right here in the USA, our MCT coconut oil liquid was made with strong effectiveness and your satisfaction in mind. We don't settle so that you can put only the absolute best into your body.
- THE SPORTS RESEARCH DIFFERENCE: Created in 1980, Sports Research is a privately-owned business born from a passion for fitness, wellness, and healing. Our goal is to help people live their best lives through real, research-backed ingredients created for every body — inside and out. We're fully dedicated to sourcing the highest quality products from around the world, backed by third party testing. We all deserve the best in our quest for healthy living. Our mission is to give you just that.
- Nature's Way MCT Oil, Brain and Body Fuel, provides medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) from coconut.* 100% Potency and contains 14 grams of MCTs per serving, including caprylic and capric acids. See Supplement Facts for Total Fat and Saturated Fat Content.
- MCT Oil helps you feel full and is quickly digested and converted into energy for your brain and body, making it a convenient way to help power your day.*
- Adults take 1 Tablespoon (15mL) 1-3 times daily as needed. Mix this favorless, odorless oil into smoothies, shakes, coffee and other beverages or simply take alone. Add it to salads or in yogurt – it’s Paleo, Keto, and Vegan-Certified.
- Made with wholesome ingredients: Pure source, no palm or filler oils. Only from premium coconuts. Flavorless and odorless. Hexane-free.
- Nature’s Way is a trusted health partner that believes healthy starts inside. Get the essential vitamins, minerals, and supplements you need to thrive!
- Unflavored, Coconut MCT Oil
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
- Gluten Free
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We’re proud of our products. If you aren’t satisfied, we’ll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase.
Bulletproof Brain Octane C8 MCT Oil, 16 Ounces, Keto Supplement for Sustained Energy and Fewer Cravings
- Contains one 16-ounce bottle of premium Bulletproof Brain Octane C8 MCT Oil
- Pure MCT oil provides rapid mental and physical energy, supports cognitive function and helps control occasional cravings
- Brain Octane C8 MCT oil is extracted from 100% coconut oil, not palm oil, and rapidly converts into brain-powering, fat-burning ketone energy
- C8 (caprylic acid) is the most ketogenic MCT oil; produces 4x the ketone energy of plain coconut oil
- At Bulletproof, we only use science-backed ingredients to deliver maximum benefit. For sustained energy, blend Brain Octane C8 MCT Oil into Bulletproof Coffee, or add it to soups, smoothies, and more
5 Health Benefits of MCT Oil
Nowadays, MCT or Medium Chain Triglycerides are not present in the regular diets of people. This is because of the misconception that saturated fats are harmful and low-fat diets are healthy. However, MCT oil is healthy for your body.
Saturated fats, including MCTs, can be easily digested as opposed to LCTs or Long Chain Triglycerides. Additionally, they provide several benefits, such as making the heart healthy, preventing obesity, maintaining brain health, etc.
People in tropical regions have been eating saturated fats for several years without any harmful effects. MCTs contain anti-microbial and antioxidant properties that boost our immunity. Moreover, they provide anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal benefits to our body.
This is why you must consume MCTs every day. MCTs are found in various foods that contain saturated fats, including coconut oil, unsalted and organic butter made from grass-fed cows, cheese, whole milk, palm oil, full-fat yogurt, grass-fed beef, etc. Some of the benefits of MCT oil are:
1. Keeps heart healthy
MCTs can prevent metabolic disorders, including abdominal obesity, poor fasting glucose levels, hypertension, and dyslipidemia. Moreover, it reduces obesity, which diminishes the risk of heart diseases. MCTs are easy to digest, anti-inflammatory, and a great source of energy.
2. Maintains and reduces weight
MCT oil is helps burn fat from the body, which results in weight loss. This benefit is not found in other types of oils and fats. MCT oil can also satiate hunger and keep you full for hours. Moreover, it increases metabolism. However, this doesn’t mean you can start taking MCTs in large quantities to lose weight and reduce unwanted fat.
3. Enhances digestion and absorption of nutrients
MCT oil helps balance bacteria in the gut, which improves your digestive health, energy levels, and the absorption of fat-soluble nutrients. These nutrients include vitamins, minerals, beta-carotene found in berries, leafy greens, and squash, vitamin E, magnesium, calcium, lutein, and phosphorus.
Your diet must contain a sufficient amount of healthy fats so that it can absorb these nutrients better from your food. Moreover, it can fight several pathogenic viruses, bacteria, and strains that result in digestive problems, such as candida, constipation, food poisoning, diarrhea, and stomach aches.
4. Improves your mood and energy levels
Our brain is mainly composed of fatty acids and MCT oil is a protective fatty acid. This is why consuming MCT oil can enhance your emotions and help you to think clearly, focus more, stay sharp, and be more productive at work.
5. Contains anti-fungal, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial properties
MCT oil is a natural antibiotic, which assists in killing harmful bacteria, like streptococcus, Neisseria, staphylococcus, and several other bacteria strains that can lead to stomach viruses, ulcers, sexually transmitted diseases, and candida.
Streptococcus is responsible for strep throat, sinus infections, and pneumonia, Neisseria can cause meningitis, pelvic inflammatory diseases, and gonorrhea, and staphylococcus can lead to urinary tract infections and food poisoning.
So, these are the 5 benefits of incorporating MCT oil in your daily diet. You can replace it with your regular fat intake.
Additional Products to View
Content Contributor: Dwayne K
Long time fitness enthusiast and multi-platform fitness blogger. Dwayne brings his passion for online marketing and fitness together in this website. Dwayne has been working out since his days in college and has never stopped. As he's aged, almost 60 now, I've managed to stay off medications by exercising, eating properly and using supplements. Dwayne still works out at the gym 5-6 times a week.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2023-06-05.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.