Lacrosse Elbow Pads
Lacrosse is one of the fastest growing sports in North America. It combines a combination of speed, agility and shooting skills. And we have all the Favorite Top Rated Lacrosse Elbow Pads in Youth and Adult Sizes to improve your safety and comfort.
Top Lacrosse Elbow Pads Reviewed
- COMPRESSION MOLDED DUAL DENSITY FOAM - Dual Density Foam: This foam reduces the amount of stitching needed on the pad, improving flexibility, movement and protection. From a design standpoint, this also allows Epoch to be more precise in the shape of the pad, giving the Integra Protective Line an overall cleaner, and more precise look.
- CARBON FIBER - Our Integra Players Glove uses a non-rigid stabilized carbon fiber that is an extremely lightweight and "flexible" carbon fiber that has improved impact protection and is also resistant to abrasions. Our engineers incorporated Carbon Fiber into the design of our glove utilizing it to protect the thumb and back of the hand. Carbon Fiber is also used in other high impact areas such as the elbow caps of the arm pads and the bicep pads on the Integra Shoulder Pads.
- SANDWICH LOCKING SYSTEM - The revolutionary Sandwich Locking System eliminates pad slippage while allowing for a customized fit and added protection. The hard shell cap with carbon fiber reinforcement is designed to give players needed protection without limiting maneuverability.
- GAME-CHANGING - Our engineers are lacrosse players, and know lacrosse inside and out and what advanced players are looking for in their protective equipment. They were set out to create the ultimate lacrosse protective gear sourcing the most technologically superior materials available in their creation - Phase Change Technology, Carbon Fiber and Tri-Layer Dual Density Foam Stack.
- PHASE CHANGE TECHNOLOGY - This high performance textile is used in the lining the space suits of astronauts to regulate their body temperatures. Phase Change Technology is engineered to absorb, store and release heat for optimal thermal comfort and moisture control. The new Phase Change Technology used in our Integra gloves, arm guards and shoulder pads senses your body heat and reacts accordingly. Micro crystals within the material absorb and melt when you sweat to cool you down.
- Single-piece construction with Grid-Flex provides a flexible form fit
- Compression Molded foam allows it to absorb extreme impact while staying extremely light and low profile
- Ventilator Stretch sleeve provides superior fit, comfort and flexibility while keeping you dry
- No Slip Gel Print keeps pad in place
- Single-piece construction with grid-flex provides a flexible form fit
- Light weight, compression molded foam for enhanced impact performance
- Ventilator stretch sleeve provides comfort & flexibility while keeping you dry
Healthy4LifeOnline gives you the best Lacrosse Elbow Pads on the market today. Our top-rated lists are fresh and current so you get the best options.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-07-12