Top Green Tea Products
- Contains (6) boxes of (40) Bigelow Classic Green Tea Bags. Bigelow Classic Green Tea has the pure, clean taste of green tea leaves harvested in high altitudes and gently processed for a smooth flavor that is neither harsh nor bitter. Perfect anytime.
- Bigelow's Classic Green Tea provides essential antioxidants, making it both delicious and healthy! Our tea is not harsh, not too grassy but smooth and very delicate... easy to drink hot or iced. Enjoy the whole cup and then treat yourself to another.
- Our Classic Green Tea is packaged in individual tea bags, but it can easily be used in a tea infuser. Simply open the bag and pour the leaves into your infuser and brew as normal! However you brew, it's the fresh, bright taste you expect from Bigelow.
- From the makers of Constant Comment, Bigelow Classic Green Tea is made with the same care and attention to detail that makes all of our other teas so fresh and flavorful. The smooth taste and distinctive flavor is sure to please & delight your tastebuds.
- At Bigelow, we use a special foil pouch to protect your tea from any air, moisture and surrounding aromas. So open and enjoy the unparalleled flavor, freshness, and aroma of Bigelow Tea everywhere you go! Compare Bigelow's freshness to Lipton or Twinings.
- WHOLE LEAF TEA: Oi Ocha Green Tea is brewed from first flush whole green tea leaves grown in Japan not from tea powder or concentrate; using the whole leaf means our teas don't lose any of the health benefits that are naturally present in green tea leaves
- CLEAN AND REFRESHING: Oi Ocha Unsweetened Green Tea has is natural clean tasting and refreshing; putting our iced green tea in a convenient ready to drink bottle means you can have your hydration on the go; it makes a great alternative to traditional sodas
- ZERO CALORIES: ITO EN's Oi Ocha Green Tea has no sugars or artificial sweeteners, making it a delicious, calorie-free substitute for your usual sugary soda or flavored coffee; try our naturally vitamin and antioxidant rich tea, and you may never look back
- ANTIOXIDANT RICH: brewed from premium Japanese loose tea leaves, Oi Ocha provides natural catechin tea antioxidants and other healthy goodies; a key to good health, happiness, and wisdom, green tea is the perfect refreshment for your health and well-being
- NO ADDITIVES: ITO EN teas are brewed with no artificial colors or flavors so you can be confident that the only things in our bottles are delicious, healthy green tea and natural flavors; it's a refreshing beverage you can always feel good about drinking
- GREEN TEA BAGS - 100 Tea Bags filled with premium green tea.
- ORGANIC GREEN TEA - The tea is blended, filled into tea bags and packed into foil-lined kraft bags in California
- 100 ECO-CONSCIOUS TEA BAGS - Our premium tea bags are constructed of Abacá Hemp Fiber Paper. They are free of dyes, adhesive, glue and chlorine bleach. No staples, strings, bags or extra waste - just delicious tea!
- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC - All our products are certified USDA Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF), a leader in organic certification. Look for the USDA Organic seal on our products!
- LOVE IT OR WE BUY IT - We don't think you should pay for products that you don't love. If you aren't enjoying our Organic Green Tea, simply let us know and we will refund your order - it's as easy as that!
- All natural green tea is made from the finest leaves from around the world
- LIPTON Tea is 100% natural. No additives, preservatives or colorings
- 165mg Tea Flavonoids per 8 fl oz serving
- Rainforest Alliance Certified
- Lipton, for people who love tea
- Brewed from REAL tea leaves picked at their freshest, never from powder or concentrate
- No artificial sweeteners or added color
- Unsweetened Green Tea
- 0 calories per bottle
- Includes twelve 18.5 ounce bottles
- Sencha green tea with matcha blend! Great Taste - noticeable sweeter than other brands!
- Nylon filter bag for optimum water flow during brewing!
- The tag has a slot pre-cut in it to fit on the edge of your cup!
- Green Tea is a proven source of antioxidants, which promote eye health and aid the immune system
- Prince Of Peace Is A Brand You Can Trust. Our Company Has Been Providing Quality Tea Products Since 1983. Our Tea Leaves Are Organically Grown And Certified. Instead Of Expensive Advertising Campaigns We've Chosen To Pass On The Savings To You, And Let You Tell Others Of Our Great Products.
- Prince Of Peace Is A Supporter Of World Relief Efforts. Our Key Emphasis Is Providing Care To Orphaned Children With Special Health Needs At The Prince Of Peace Children's Home In China Which Serves Over 100 Orphans.
- Our 100% Organic Green Tea Leaves Are Young And Tender, Freshly Harvested, Lightly Pan Fried, And Then Dried. The Pan-Fried (Common To Chinese Green Tea) Process Gives It A Great Taste, As Well As Darker Color. Green Tea Is Known For Its Antioxidant Properties Which Have Many Natural Health Benefits. A Typical Cup Of Green Tea Has About 20-30Mg Of Caffeine, And A Cup Of Coffee Ranges From 100-180Mg.
- 100% USDA Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder, All Natural, Nothing Added (naturally gluten free and vegan)
- Authentic Japanese Origin - sourced directly from organic farms in Uji, Japan, allowing us to provide better quality at better pricing than our competitors
- Create Amazing Matcha Recipes - Culinary Grade Matcha is an affordable way to add a delicious, healthy boost to smoothies, lattes, baked goods, and other dishes
- Healthy Superfood - matcha is rich in antioxidants, helps boost metabolism, great source of natural energy and mental clarity
- Love It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Matcha for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked.
- Authentic Japanese Sencha with matcha
- Premium green tea
- Light, delicate tea handpicked in spring
- Steep for 1-3 minutes in boiling water before drinking
- It can be enjoyed on its own or with milk and sugar
- Antioxidants combat effects of free radicals, unstable molecules that are by-products of aging, pollution and stress
- Organic green tea with grapeseed and amla extracts supply potent antioxidants to reduce free radicals
- Organic lemongrass adds bright, citrus flavor, as licorice and jasmine lend sweet and floral notes
- Relax and rejuvenate with a cup of this green tea
- Case of six boxes, three containing 20 tea bags and three containing 18 (total of 114 tea bags)
- Flavors include Pomegranate Raspberry, Premium Green, Moroccan Mint, Green Chai, Mojito Mint, and Fusion Green & White
- Great way to sample different flavors of Stash Tea
- Kof-K Kosher certified, caffeine free, ships in Frustration Free Packaging
- Blended in the USA, with natural ingredients from around the world
- Refreshing green tea with an infusion of crisp lemon grass and spearmint
- We handpick tea sourced from communities around the world to create our unique blends
- In partnership with Mercy Corps, Tazo is working to create lasting change in communities around the globe
- With Tazo, you don't just sip-you sip joyfully
- Package includes six boxes of 20 individually wrapped tea bags of Tazo Zen Green Tea
- Pack of six 20-count boxes of calorie-free tea (120 total tea bags)
- This pack includes green tea with lemon, Constant comment green tea , pomegranate, mint, peach and Classic Packaged for home use.
- Gluten free, with no calories and no carbohydrates
- Perfect gift for any tea lover
- ENJOY THE VAST BENEFITS WITHOUT THE DRINK: You'd need to drink more than six cups of green tea per day to bring your body the same benefits found in just one capsule of Green Tea Extract. With that much green tea in your system, you'd be dehydrated and jittery all day. Now you can put this potent fat burner to work for you with only 1/6th of a coffees caffeine.
- NON-GMO GREEN TEA 500mg per Capsule : We've taken the time and invested the money to bring you Gluten-free ingredients in every capsule of this widely heralded natural cardiovascular, brain health and weight loss supplement. Now you can experience the myriad benefits of green tea in its purist form.
- POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANTS: The EGCG found in green tea is responsible for the majority of its antioxidant properties, which stop unstable molecules called free radicals from damaging your cells. Our organic extract contains 45% EGCG, which means you're getting 225mg in each capsule.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA: Rather than go the cheap route and manufacture our supplements halfway around the world, we elect to make them in an FDA-registered facility using GMP techniques. This way, you can be confident that only natural, high-quality ingredients will be used in each capsule with no fillers or junk substitutes.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: Each bottle of Green Tea contains 180 capsules with a recommended dosage of one capsule per day. Try the entire bottle, and if you're not fully satisfied with the results, simply let us know to receive a prompt, full refund. Regain your lost vitality and put yourself back in the driver's seat; add this powerful male energizer to your cart today!
- Get the benefits of a weight loss pill, a focus pill, an appetite suppressant, energy pill, or a detox pill without choking down a pill everyday. These matcha green tea extract gummies are so delicious you will actually LOOK FORWARD to taking them and finish the bottle!
- There are plenty benefits of a matcha green tea; its a metabolsim booster & fat burner for men and women, it gives the body a good cleanse and detox, its packed with antioxidants like EGCG. Yes, you can brew the green tea yourself or buy expensive powders, but this takes a lot of time to prepare and clean up. Having a little gummy beats the socks off any other form of supplement because you will actually take it!
- Our matcha green tea gummies are vegan friendly, non-GMO, Kosher and Halal, and contain no gluten or gelatin so you can take these guilt free. Each serving contains far less sugar than you would need to sweeten up the naturally bitter taste of loose leaf tea.
- Because matcha is made from high-quality tea, it's a more potent source of nutrients than steeped green tea. In addition to providing small amounts of vitamins and minerals, matcha is rich in antioxidants called polyphenols, which have been tied to the protection of the body.
- Flamingo Supplement's believes in the highest quality. Our gummies are made in the USA in a FDA-approved facility that is GMP compliant. If you are unhappy with these gummies for any reason, go ahead and return them for 100% money back.
- New from Twinings
- Pack of four, 100-count box (total of 400-counts)
- Green tea; Organic
- Individually wrapped
- Studies of green tea continue to find positive links to weight loss, blood glucose, immune strength, osteoporosis, skin cell and skin pigmentation and even bad breath.
- Contains the antioxidant catechin, which is known to be 20 times more powerful than Vitamin E, and 10 times stronger than Vitamin C.
- Sencha is a mild but flavorful authentic Japanese green tea that can be enjoyed alone or with a variety of foods.
- Delicious over ice too!
- Each tea bag will brew one to two cups of delicious, smooth, authentic Japanese green tea.
Benefits of Green Tea
What’s the first thing you reach for when you roll out of bed in the morning? If you’re like us, it’s either coffee or tea. Both are fiercely defended as the best breakfast beverage, and there’s merit to both sides: Coffee is the No. 1 source of antioxidants for Americans, and it may protect against diabetes.
But tea drinkers likely have the upper hand—especially when their beverage is green. New findings out of Columbia University’s Medical Center suggest that when women with breast cancer take oral green tea extract, Polyphenon E, their conditions improve.
Green tea comes from the leaves of the camellia sinensis plant, which is a small shrub that is native to East Asia and India (Tea Revolution, n.d.). While the drink has been enjoyed for centuries, even today, scientists continue to uncover new and exciting benefits of the beverage. Enjoying one or more cups of green tea per day could help you unlock some of these benefits.
1. Green Tea Is a Natural Stimulant
Green tea is a natural source of caffeine, making it a great way to perk yourself up when you’re feeling tired. The good news is that green tea contains less caffeine than coffee, meaning that you can sip this beverage throughout the afternoon without significantly disturbing your sleep or suffering through the jittery side effects of a caffeine overdose (Mayo Clinic, 2014).
2. Green Tea Might Help Fight Off Cancer
Your cells naturally accumulate oxidative damage during regular cell metabolism. A class of molecules called antioxidants can prevent or even reverse that damage. One of the most powerful antioxidants is called epigallocatechin gallate, and it is found in high levels in green tea. Epigallocatechin gallate has been shown to reduce the growth of breast and prostate tumors (Liao et al., 1995).
3. Minimal Processing Leaves Nutrients Intact
Unlike soda, another common source of caffeine, tea is relatively unprocessed. After picking the leaves, they are allowed to soften before being rolled to wring out their juices (Tea Class, n.d.). After heat is applied to the leaves, they are dried and ready to use. This minimal amount of processing means that green tea retains many of the phytonutrients that are available in the actual tea plant.
4. Green Tea is Associated with Lower Heart Disease Risk
Green tea may also be good for your heart. In a study of 40,530 Japanese individuals followed over seven years, drinking three to four cups of green tea per day was associated with a 31% lower risk of dying of cardiovascular disease (Kuriyama, 2006).
5. It May Rev Up Your Metabolism, Helping You Lose Weight
The phytonutrients in green tea may also help you lose weight and keep it off. A 2009 meta-analysis of studies in this area found that drinking catechin-rich green tea significantly reduced body weight (Hursel et al., 2009). Furthermore, people who drank green tea were more likely to maintain a healthy weight after significant weight loss.
6. Green Tea Balances Your Ratio of Good and Bad Cholesterol
Not all cholesterol is bad for you. Low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol is associated with cardiovascular risk, while high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol could actually protect you against heart disease. Although the exact mechanisms of this effect are unknown, the phytonutrients in green tea appear to be connected to balanced LDL and HDL cholesterol levels, helping to keep them in a healthy range (Maron et al., 2003).
7. Green Tea May Help You Chill Out
Green tea contains the amino acid L-theanine, which is found almost exclusively in tea plants (Raj Juneja et al., 1999). L-theanine acts as a neurotransmitter in the brain, meaning that it sends signals to neurons. Several studies have shown that L-theanine appears to increase alpha-wave generation in the human brain, signalling a state of relaxation (Raj Juneja et al., 1999).
8. It May Protect Your Brain Against Alzheimer’s Disease
Alzheimer’s disease is characterized by profound changes in memory and thinking abilities. This neuro-degenerative disease currently has no fix. However, the antioxidants in green tea appear to reduce the likelihood that you will develop Alzheimer’s disease (Weinreb et al., 2004).
9. It May Also Provide Protection Against Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson’s disease is a neurodegenerative condition that affects movement and fine motor control. Like Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease is progressive and has no fix. The polyphenols in green tea may protect against cell injury caused by neurotoxins while promoting the survival of healthy cells (Pan, Jankovic, & Weidong, 2003).
10. Drinking Green Tea Keeps Your Mouth Healthy
Combine green tea and milk for a delicious beverage. Your mouth is a breeding ground for bacteria. Green tea has natural antibiotic and antifungal properties. In fact, growing evidence suggests that drinking green tea could protect against cavities and bad breath (Narotzkia, 2012).
11. Green Tea Compounds Could Fight Against MRSA
Methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus, or MRSA, is a strain of antibiotic-resistant bacteria that is often transmitted in health care settings. Unlike regular staph infections, MRSA is not easily alleviated with just antibiotics. Thus, new avenues for remedies are needed. Some preliminary evidence indicates that green tea may be helpful in the fight against MRSA (Zhao et al., 2001).
12. Drinking Green Tea May Stabilize Blood Sugar Levels
The flavonoids in green tea, including epigallocatechin gallate, have been shown to decrease the liver’s glucose production. This means that your body regulates blood sugar more effectively, keeping your glucose levels within a healthy range (Waltner-Law, 2002).
13. Green Tea Can Lower Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is becoming an epidemic in the United States, with nearly 10% of the population having this condition (American Diabetes Association, 2016). Drinking green tea could lower your risk. Compared to those who drank one cup per week, participants who drank more than six cups of tea per day had an astonishing 33% lower risk of type 2 diabetes (Iso et al., 2006). This effect remained even after researchers controlled for factors such as age, sex, and body mass index.
14. The Fluoride in Green Tea Promotes Healthy Teeth
Green tea contains fluoride, the mineral that is added to the water supply to support stronger dental health (Fung et al., 1999). Small increases in the amount of fluoride can prevent bacteria from attacking teeth.
15. Green Tea Keeps Bones Strong
This lavish latte provides a great way to enjoy the nutritional benefits of green tea. Loss of bone strength is a major public health problem, particularly for postmenopausal women, who are at high risk for osteoporosis. The polyphenols in green tea may increase bone mass, protecting bone tissue from damage (Shen et al., 2008).
16. Antioxidants in Green Tea Boost the Immune System
Drinking green tea might fend of the sniffles this winter. In a randomized controlled trial, 32% fewer participants taking green tea extract developed cold or flu symptoms compared to a placebo control group (Rowe et al., 2006). The exact mechanisms behind this effect are unknown, but they could be related to the vitamin C content in green tea.
17. Green Tea Keeps You Looking Youthful
Not only is green tea good for your physical health, but it could also keep you looking great! Beauty experts commonly use green tea products for their anti-inflammatory effects. For instance, a combined regimen of 10% green tea cream and green tea supplements improves the elasticity of skin, which keeps your skin looking more youthful as you age (Chiu et al., 2005).
18. Green Tea Can Help You Reduce Your Sugar Intake
Green tea is a healthy choice for those worried about added sugars, because it naturally contains zero grams of sugar. Compared to soda and fruit juice, which both contain a lot of sugar, green tea is the healthier choice. If you are accustomed to sugary beverages, it may take some time to adjust to the more astringent flavor of green tea. One good way to reap the benefits of green tea is to mix a tablespoon or two of matcha green tea powder into your smoothies until you get used to drinking green tea on its own.
19. Green Tea Can Boost Your Productivity
As a mild stimulant, green tea can help you concentrate better. If you are feeling a mid-afternoon slump, brew yourself a cup of green tea to perk yourself up and enhance your productivity.
20. Green Tea is Connected to Longer Life
The accumulated health benefits of green tea mean that it may help you live longer. Indeed, one large study that followed participants over 11 years found that drinking three or four cups of tea each day lowered risk of mortality by 5% for men and 18% for women (Kuriyama, 2006).
Quick Facts About Green Tea
- Green tea consumption was thought to have originated in China about 4,000 years ago.
- Though green tea originated in China, its production today has spread to numerous other Asian countries.
- Green tea is believed to be first brewn in 2737 BC during the reign of Emperor Shennong.
- Green tea is 99.9% water, and offers 1 calorie for every 100 ml serving.
Green tea is synonymous with health today. The tea offers various benefits, some of the most important ones being better heart health, weight loss, and prevention of serious ailments like cancer and diabetes. Green tea also helps improve depression symptoms.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-08-15