Best Grass Fed Beef in 2020 – Top Products Reviewed
- 1 Best Grass Fed Beef in 2020 – Top Products Reviewed
- 1.1 Best Grass Fed Beef Products
- 1.1.1 Mission Meats Keto Sugar Free Grass-Fed Beef Snacks Sticks Non-GMO Gluten Free MSG Free Nitrate Nitrite Free Paleo Healthy Natural Meat Sticks Beef Jerky (12-Count)
- 1.1.2 CHOMPS Grass Fed Beef Jerky Meat Snack Sticks, Keto, Whole30 Approved, Paleo, Low Carb, High Protein, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Non-GMO, Nitrate Free, 90 Calories 1.15 Oz, Original Beef 10 Pack
- 1.1.3 CHOMPS Grass Fed Original Beef Jerky Snack Sticks, Keto, Paleo, Whole30 Approved, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, High Protein, 90 Calorie Snacks, 1.15 Oz Meat Stick, Pack Of 24 - Packaging May Vary
- 1.1.4 The New Primal 100% Grass-Fed Classic Beef Meat Stick, Whole30 & Paleo Approved, Gluten, Dairy & Soy Free, 1 Oz (Pack of 20)
- 1.1.5 Original, Sogo Snacks, No Sugar, 100% Grass-fed & Grass-finished, Non-GMO Beef Sticks. No Added Nitrates, Gluten, Soy, MSG, Dairy, Nuts. Keto, Whole, Paleo Friendly (Original, 1-oz, 12 Count)
- 1.1.6 Laura's Lean 85% Grass Fed Ground Beef - 1lb bricks - 8 per case, no added hormones or antibiotics ever, humanely handled, frozen, bulk pack, all natural
- 1.1.7 Grass-Fed Cattle: How to Produce and Market Natural Beef
- 1.1.8 Tanka Bison Pemmican Meat Stick with Buffalo & Cranberries By Gluten Free, Grass Fed Beef Jerky Alternative, Slow Smoked Original, 1 Oz, Pack Of 12
- 1.1.9 Paleovalley: 100% Grass Fed Beef Sticks (10 Count) - Original Flavor - 100% Grass-Fed/Finished Beef - Paleo-Friendly - NON GMO - Gluten and Soy Free
- 1.1.10 DNX Grass Fed Beef & Uncured Bacon Jalapeno Bar, High Protein Bar Meat Snack, Keto, Paleo, Whole30, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Grain-Free, Nitrate-Free, Non-GMO, No Soy, Low Carb (12 Pack)
- 1.2 Grass-Fed Beef Is Better For You, Surprised?
- 1.3 Additional Products to View
- 1.1 Best Grass Fed Beef Products
Grassfed beef products are lower in total fat than grain-fed products. Lower fat means lower calories and much better quality.
Best Grass Fed Beef Products
Mission Meats Keto Sugar Free Grass-Fed Beef Snacks Sticks Non-GMO Gluten Free MSG Free Nitrate Nitrite Free Paleo Healthy Natural Meat Sticks Beef Jerky (12-Count)
- MADE WITH ONLY THE BEST GRASS FED BEEF! 100% NON-GMO Citric Acid. Only the good stuff in these Grass-fed Beef Sticks.
- BEEF STICKS WITH NO ADDED NITRATES OR NITRITES. Paleo friendly meat snack sticks are great on the go under 100 calorie snacks!
- GLUTEN FREE AND MSG FREE BEEF BAR SNACKS! No added hormones and are 100% antibiotic free beef sticks. Sugar free, high protein & low carb.
- EACH PURCHASE YOU MAKE SUPPORTS AMAZING ORGANIZATIONS. We support one for one causes, that’s our mission. Meat snacks that give back!
- ZERO CARB GRASS FED BEEF STICKS YOU WILL LOVE! Meat sticks you will reorder! Individually wrapped beef sticks that will make you leave jerky.
CHOMPS Grass Fed Beef Jerky Meat Snack Sticks, Keto, Whole30 Approved, Paleo, Low Carb, High Protein, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Non-GMO, Nitrate Free, 90 Calories 1.15 Oz, Original Beef 10 Pack
- CLEAN SNACKING - Each 1.15oz meat stick has 9g of protein, low sodium, low fat, low carb, sugar free & only 90 calories
- DIET APPROVED - Our jerky sticks are Keto Friendly, Whole30 Approved, Paleo Approved, Non-GMO, Certified Gluten Free
- ALLERGEN FRIENDLY – Only all natural, real ingredients that are dairy free, soy free, nut free, gluten free, sugar free
- ON-THE-GO, QUALITY PROTEIN - Our beef is 100% Grass Fed & Finished, proudly Certified Humane, and nitrate nitrite free
- DELICOUS TASTE - Our Original Beef features the same savory taste that made us popular: slightly smoky, slightly spicy
CHOMPS Grass Fed Original Beef Jerky Snack Sticks, Keto, Paleo, Whole30 Approved, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, High Protein, 90 Calorie Snacks, 1.15 Oz Meat Stick, Pack Of 24 - Packaging May Vary
- TAKING CLEAN LABEL TO THE NEXT LEVEL - CHOMPS is the first, shelf-stable meat snack brand to be Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified Paleo, Certified Gluten-Free, Keto Certified, and Whole30 Approved. As the natural healthy choice, our jerky features sustainably sourced select meats with 100% non-GMO ingredients, including grass fed and grass finished non-GMO beef.
- DELICIOUS PROTEIN SNACK - Each 1.15 oz stick packs 9g of protein that is low in sodium, fat, and only 90 calories. This makes for a healthy snack that is natural and also carb free, gluten free, soy free, dairy free, and artificial preservatives-free. You can enjoy a single serving of meat that's low in sodium, has no fillers (including pork) and zero hidden nasties, such as binders, nitrates, nitrites, MSG, or artificial coloring.
- IDEAL FOR ANY DIET - Whether you're on Whole30, Paleo, Ketogenic, or the "watching what food I eat" diet, our meat sticks are a delicious and nutritious snack you can chew on with no heavy guilt. Not to mention, CHOMPS spices up your favorite foods. Shred up some pieces and pepper it on to salads, tacos, and just about any meal for a slightly spicy, slightly smoky kick.
- ON THE GO - CHOMPS are made for men, women, and kids on the move! Each stick is portable in size, making it the perfect healthy addition for a school lunch, field trip, hitting the weights at the gym, the office or travel!
- NO TRADEOFFS BETWEEN TASTE AND NUTRITION - CHOMPS brings gourmet quality taste, convenience, and high nutrition to jerky sticks. Leaving no greasy aftertaste, you'll receive only pure flavor and natural ingredients. Our Original Beef Flavor leads the pack with flavor that's peppered, slightly hot and has a touch of smoke. This creates a mouthwatering experience that's so good, you'll find yourself not taking bites, but taking CHOMPS.
The New Primal 100% Grass-Fed Classic Beef Meat Stick, Whole30 & Paleo Approved, Gluten, Dairy & Soy Free, 1 Oz (Pack of 20)
- 90 calories and 6 grams of protein per serving
- Certified Gluten free, Paleo, soy free, and naturally sweetened with pineapple juice and honey
- Contains 20 - 1oz Sticks
- Made with 100% grass-fed beef raised without the use of antibiotics or added hormones
- Top 8 allergen friendly
Original, Sogo Snacks, No Sugar, 100% Grass-fed & Grass-finished, Non-GMO Beef Sticks. No Added Nitrates, Gluten, Soy, MSG, Dairy, Nuts. Keto, Whole, Paleo Friendly (Original, 1-oz, 12 Count)
- 100% Grass-Fed Beef Verified by the Non-GMO Project. No Added Hormones and No Antibiotics Ever
- Pastured Raised, Free Range - Never Confined to Feedlot, and Vegetarian Fed
- No Artificial Ingredients. No MSG. No Soy. No Added Nitrates
- Gluten Free and No Added Sugar
- Paleo, Whole30 and Ketogenic Friendly
Laura's Lean 85% Grass Fed Ground Beef - 1lb bricks - 8 per case, no added hormones or antibiotics ever, humanely handled, frozen, bulk pack, all natural
- No hormones or antibiotics added ever
- Grass Fed
Grass-Fed Cattle: How to Produce and Market Natural Beef
- Storey Publishing
- Ruechel, Julius (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 384 Pages - 07/01/2006 (Publication Date) - Storey Publishing (Publisher)
Tanka Bison Pemmican Meat Stick with Buffalo & Cranberries By Gluten Free, Grass Fed Beef Jerky Alternative, Slow Smoked Original, 1 Oz, Pack Of 12
- Whole Food ingredients, only 70 calories, 5 Grams of lean protein from grass-fed Bison raised on Non-GMO grassland Prairie
- High Protein snack fits nearly every diet lifestyle and is certified Gluten-free, nitrites-free, MSG-free, hormone-free, dairy-free, soy-free, low-fat and 100% natural
- Portable energy source for endurance, top performance, and health, great for outdoor enthusiasts, busy moms, athletes, students, and pow wow dancers
- Made in the USA, Our products are based on the traditional native American Lakota recipe for wans and pemmican
- Real meat Sticks with a delicious smoky and slightly sweet flavor, made with grass fed Bison and tart-sweet cranberries, a great alternative to the typical highly processed meat Sticks
Paleovalley: 100% Grass Fed Beef Sticks (10 Count) - Original Flavor - 100% Grass-Fed/Finished Beef - Paleo-Friendly - NON GMO - Gluten and Soy Free
DNX Grass Fed Beef & Uncured Bacon Jalapeno Bar, High Protein Bar Meat Snack, Keto, Paleo, Whole30, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Grain-Free, Nitrate-Free, Non-GMO, No Soy, Low Carb (12 Pack)
- GRASS FED BEEF & UNCURED BACON JALAPENO FLAVOR, Calling all meat lovers! Our savory protein bars are epic tasting portable nutrition packed with 14 grams of protein, only one gram of carbs and fortified with grass fed beef collagen.
- PERFECT KETO COMPLIANT SNACK BAR, Finally, a great tasting healthy snack that you can reach for and not have to think about twice. Each bar is vacuum-packed and stays fresh without refrigeration for one year.
- WHOLE30 APPROVED, Our specially crafted meat bars can be trusted for organic ingredients and sourcing. No antibiotics, no added hormones, no added sugar, no nitrates, no grains, no MSG, no soy, no artificial ingredients, no preservatives.
- PALEO FRIENDLY AND ALL NATURAL, Satisfy those hunger cravings in a healthy, delicious way. Convenient high protein snack or meal replacement that will leave you feeling full and satiated. Enjoy before or after a workout or anytime you’re on the go.
- FUEL YOUR BODY RIGHT: DNX bars not only give you a delicious, healthy, clean protein bar but also add antioxidants and Omega 3’s, reduce inflammation, assist muscle recovery and aid digestive health.
Grass-Fed Beef Is Better For You, Surprised?
There are many health (and other) benefits to spending a bit more when it comes to grass-fed beef.
You are what you eat, ate. Maybe until now, you haven’t given much thought to this; however, this little phrase might make you think a bit more about knowing what your animal was eating, how it was cared for, how it was harvested and its effect on you. What a cow eats directly affects the nutrients and fats you get from eating the beef. Meat from grass-fed cows is loaded with more nutrition than what you get from a grain-fed cow. Grass-fed beef has been shown to potentially fight cancer, reduce heart disease, improve blood sugar levels and even benefit the environment, all while being a safer option that’s void of hormones and antibiotics.
Better Quality Meat
The demand for better quality beef has been rising over the past few decades. Grass-fed beef has a superior taste than grain-fed often described as a more earthy or grassy flavor, which many people prefer over grain-fed beef. Since grass-fed beef is inherently less fatty, it cooks around 30% faster than grain-fed beef.
Research done at California State University’s College of Agriculture has shown that grass-fed beef has the following benefits:
- Less unhealthy fat
- Higher levels of heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids
- Significantly more CLA (conjugated linoleic acid)
- More cancer-fighting antioxidants and vitamin precursors for vitamins A and E
Better Quality Fat
Getting high-quality fats in your diet is important. Long gone is the myth that saturated fats are the evil ones, in fact, they’re encouraged. Healthy fat regulates your blood sugar levels, keeps you feeling full and satisfied, and regulates your hormone levels.
Better For the Environment
It’s been demonstrated that grass-fed beef is actually better for the environment. Beneficial by decreasing greenhouse gas emissions, increasing the biodiversity of pasture ecosystems and improving quality of run-off water from pastures that are managed well.
Research shows high-grade grass-fed beef is safer over grain-fed animals. Consumer Reports showed it actually decreases your risk of food poisoning and results in fewer antibiotic-resistant bacteria. Beef from conventionally raised cows was more likely to have a presence of antibiotic-resistant bacteria compared to sustainably raised cows. Antibiotic and hormone use in beef is significantly less likely with grass-fed versus grain-fed.
Don’t mistake “natural” or “pasture-raised” as an equal. The label should say the beef is 100% grass-fed, which means that it was both grass-fed and grass-finished. If it doesn’t then it could likely be grain-finished. Also, look for a label that indicates the beef is free of hormones and antibiotics. It’s important to note that grass-fed does not equal organic, and organic does not equal grass-fed.
It’s possible that grass-fed cows in the pasture may consume synthetic fertilizers and herbicides used on the grass. Buying organic, grass-fed is definitely the way to go if you really want to get the most natural beef. There are some farmers who raise their cows organically and grass-fed but can’t afford the organic certification so it’s important to research and know the source of your meat.
When you purchase and eat grass-fed beef, not only are you doing something beneficial for yourself, but you’re also eating with a conscious and promoting the proper care of cows.
Content Contributor: PN
PN has been a fitness enthusiast for most of his adult life. After a lifelong struggle of food addiction, PN's mission is to share his success stories with the world. PN is a part time contributor and lives in the beautiful country of New Zealand. He lets his passion for fitness and writing merge into writing fitness and health related blogs
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2020-02-21.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.