Healthy4LifeOnline delivers the top 12 rated Golf Bags on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
Picking the right Golf Bag is very important to the enjoyment of playing golf. Whether you walk, ride or use a caddy makes a big difference. Also the amount of storage you require matters too. Check out below the various bags to choose from and then SEE our TOP 25 Ranked Golf Bags.
Top 12 Best Golf Bags Reviewed
- 4-way Organizational top
- Anti-split stand System
- Garment pocket
- 9 pockets(refer to images) including 2 full length for Apparel (each side), , 2 for valuables with velour-lined, and Insulated Cooler Pocket: 9 inches wide, 12 inches tall, 5 inches deep, it can hold 8 bottles of 12 oz cans plus 4 thin ice packs.
- 3 integrated molded grab handles for easy lifting, which makes it easy to get in and out of the car and cart. E-Trolley base system designed to fit push/pull carts as well as riding carts
- 9.5 * 11" , 14 way top with individual full length club dividers offers a space for every club, eliminating contact and binding and the front slot for oversized grip putter , example, superstroke 3.0 grip or mallet putter (oversized grip)
- Warranty : 5 years manufacture Limited, Fabric : Nylon (super light),
- Comfortable transport with strap on back, Rain hood included.
- Five pockets, including: valuables pockets, full length Apparel pocket, water bottle sleeve, glove pocket, full size golf ball pocket
- 5 way top divider System
- Padded dual shoulder strap
- Rain Hood included
- Webbed towel loop
- Cart optimized
- Velour lined valuables pocket
- 2 garment pockets
- Water Resistance: Made of sturdy material, this golf shoulder bag is water resistance to avoid any liquid to permeate. And its sturdiness can well up to the additional wear and tear while using it. It surely guarantees you a durable lifetime for its sturdy construction.
- Reasonable Capacity: Featuring light weight of only 6lbs and portability, its 6 way dividers surprisingly offers you enough space to accommodate your golf clubs. There are 7 pockets on this bag to bring you additional storage space, which you can put various accessories in.
- Considerate Added Values: Backpack-style shoulder strap for extra comfort provides you a convenient handle on the side to quickly carry and go. And the special zipper design adds both practicability and aesthetics to this product. Specially designed umbrella holder offers you a good assistance.
- Premium Travel Helper: It is quite great for traveling for it takes up very little space in a trailer, camper, or car trunk due to its compact body. You can just take it to your desired place effortlessly. And the bag can be stored neatly when you do not use it.
- Foot Support: With a mixed color and durable automatic stand with anti-slip foot, it can stand steadily and balanced as you want to release your hands. And it can also stand straight with a plastic chassis. A rubber foot pipe bracket can well prevent the scratch.
- 14 way dividers
- Plenty of zippered pockets
- External putter tube if you prefer to store your putter externally - great for putters with larger heads
- Velcro glove holder
- Golf towel ring, External umbrella strap
- 5-way Organizational top
- Keeps valuables protected from weather and scratching
- Dual density comfort strap
- Utilizes two materials for added comfort and stability
- 7 way top with full length club dividers
- 6 pockets including a velour-lined valuables pocket
- Integrated molded grab handle for easy transportation
- Ergonomic strap for balance and easy carry
- Soft mesh hip pad provides comfort and ventilation
- Nylon bristles for easy cleaning of woods and shoe spikes/cleats. Sharp pick for stubborn dirt and grime in grooves
- The handle is made with extremely durable plastic for strength but it has ergonomically designed soft rubber grips for comfort even when applying heavy scrubbing pressure.
- The retractable 2 ft. zip-line carabiner makes it easy to attach to your golf bag for blazing fast access.
- Best Cleaning tool for golf clubs and spikes, spike for Cleaning deep in grooves and golf shoes.
- Designed by Golfers for Golfers. The best on the market! Keep your golf clubs at their best！
- No club crowding with full-length dividers
- Crush-resistant construction with tarpaulin reinforcements
- Two micro-suede lined valuables pockets
- Keeps valuables protected from weather and scratching
- Six pockets, including: 2 valuables pockets, 2 full length Apparel pockets, range finder pocket, full size golf ball pocket
- 10 way top divider System
- Rain Hood included
- Padded single strap
- Webbed towel loop
- Molded Organizer * 14 Way top Anti-Rattle Iron Slots * 10 Zipper Pockets and 2 Mesh pockets
- High Quality construction with tough inner tubular design * Large Reinforced Base * Padded Carry Strap and Double Handle Side and Single Front Handle
- Insulated Cooler Pocket to Stash All Your Cold Drinks * Lined Valuables pocket. * Golf Ball and Tees pocket
- Glove Holder and String Nylon Loop holder for Brushes or Other Accessories * Umbrella Slot and Draw String * Rain Hood
- 9.5 Pounds * Full 12 Month Warranty
The Types of Golf Bags
When you are searching for a bag, you will most likely discover that there are many types on the market. In case no one has ever told you what these distinctions are, you may find yourself baffled as to which type you need to buy. The primary thing you have to consider about when you are buying is for golf bags is how many clubs you wish to hold with you on the field and how you would like to do the transporting. This will figure out the kind of golf carrier you need.
Strongly consider purchasing a golf bag if you are planning to carry the clubs yourself. These bags are created to be lightweight to lessen the tension on the back as you walk the course. They are usually made of plastic material or nylon, instead of hefty materials like leather. These types of bags hold a basic set of clubs, as well as your tees and balls. Think of them as the skinny cargo pants of golf bags. Frequently they have backpack-like straps so that you can pick them up instantly and be on your way. Some have a stand so that you can sit them straight to take out your clubs.
Purchase a staff bag only when you will have a caddy at your convenience the whole time you are golfing. These types of bags are quite large, around 8 to 12 inches in diameter, and can become heavy. They are designed to keep an entire set of 14 golf clubs as well as all the equipment the golfer could quite need. Frequently these bags are leather-based and have a conspicuously showcased logo on the side. Most professional golf players use them, and they have a price that will display this. They are also known as a tour bag.
Consider a cart bag if you are planning on golfing at a course where golf carts are expected or where you will have one to use. These bags are usually mid-weight–lighter than staff luggage but heavier than carrying bags–and are not made for easy lifting. Most are between 5 and 9 inches in diameter. They have more storage rooms than the common carry golf bag and are designed for ideal organization. They enable you to set the bag on the cart and easily arrange them. They can be created from a selection of lightweight or even heavier materials, depends upon on the producer.
How to Pick a Golf Bag
Searching for a new golf bag is not an easy job as there are lots of criteria that you have to take note of in order to acquire the one that is the most reliable and durable. Follow these guidelines to help you figure out how to pick the golf bag that’s right for you.
Walk or Ride
If you consider walking when you play golf, then you’re looking in a stand bag as a regular option, a Sunday handbag for a super lightweight simple option or a hybrid bag that has more space plus store but still has a remain and a good strap to assist you to carry it. If you pretty much just ride in a cart plus tend to play at just 1 place or club, then the cart bag or a personal bag is more likely your own category of choice. However, in case you carry a staff bag, a person better be a scratch golf player. No one likes playing with somebody who stinks and has a staff handbag, particularly with their name onto it.
Club Partitioning and Pouches
Golfing bag makers keep your night clubs from smashing against each other in myriad ways. Numerous use full-length dividers to split up multiple pockets of a golfing bag. Some use full-length individual dividers, particularly upon cart bags. Some hand bags have five divider pouches. Some have three. Just be sure you feel comfortable with all of your night clubs in the bag. Typically, 1 pocket for woods and something pocket for short iron is good, with two pouches in the middle for the middle plus long irons.
If you’re carrying a golfing bag, it has to feel at ease. That starts with a broad, well-padded strap with lots of room to adjust to fit the body type. The straps ought to adjust enough so that the bag rests square on your shoulders with a slight lean to maintain your clubs in the bag. If they don’t feel comfortable pushing into your shoulders with a complete load, don’t bother buying it.
Some golfers love to have their bag and stroll, but they can’t if the bag is too hefty. Most modern golf bags drop as much weight as they can while keeping their durability. However, a few golf bags are lighter in weight than others, getting as little as 3 lbs. in some cases. If you want a bag that light, then assume to have perhaps fewer pockets and storage choices. After all, the point of a gentle golf bag is maintaining is light. Don’t dull it up with a bunch of items that just tacks on body weight. Lighter bags are more unlikely to stand up over time, therefore you’re investing some sturdiness for comfort.
A good golfing bag keeps all the stuff a person typically need for a game of golf. That means golf balls, tees, gloves and some accessories like a brush, your GPS or laser rangefinder and perhaps a snack or two. Except if you travel constantly and kind of life out of your golf bag, don’t worry about the glove fitting a full closet of golf clothes such as weatherproofs, sweaters and the like. Good details like pockets for the water bottle or a marker or a scorecard are fine. More bags have fleece-lined pockets for valuables, as well, which is good for the golf player who doesn’t take off their watch and wallet till it’s game time.
You can obtain an excellent golf bag for the price of $150 and up. You can get a value-priced bag for $90. You can save over up to $400 for any bag. Start at that $150 amount and see if you can get something that has a weight you prefer with sufficient storage and is comfortable.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2018-05-27