Healthy4LifeOnline delivers the top 12 rated Ghee Products on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
Ghee (Organic Grass Fed)
What is Ghee?
Ghee is clarified butter, simmered longer to bring out the butter’s natural nutty flavor. Usually produced from buffalo or cow’s milk it can be made from coconut as well. In the process, water is evaporated off and the milk fats are removed, giving it a higher smoke point (which means that it can be heated to a higher temperature before it starts to smoke). Ghee is both beneficial inside and outside of the body. This multi-use fat can be used on burns and rashes as well as a great massage oil and moisturizer. Ghee can be used to help ingest herbs and healing treatments in Ayurvedic medicine. Ghee is very soothing to the skin. nutritionally rich like coconut oil and overall beneficial in mental clarity and physical health.
The Best Grass Fed Organic Ghee Reviewed
- 100% grass fed from pasture-raised and hormone-free cows, no antibiotics. Tested dairy free, lactose free, casein free
- Spreadable at room temperature, no refrigeration required
- Great addition to any diet - Paleo, Gluten Free, Ayurvedic, Whole 30, FODMAP
- Light and creamy whipped texture with just the right amount of fine-ground, mineral rich Himalayan Salt Pink Salt
- Replace your current butter, olive oil, coconut oil or other cooking oil 1:1 with ghee
- 100% ORGANIC USDA/CCOF/KOSHER CERTIFIED
- SUPREME COOKING OIL WITH HIGH SMOKEPOINT AT 485 DEGREES
- LACTOSE, CASEIN & GLUTEN FREE
- CONTAINS TRACES OF OMEGA 3, 6, 9, VITAMINS A, D, E & K
- MADE WITH BUTTER FROM GRASS-FED AND PASTURED COWS
- One 13oz jar of Organic Valley Ghee, Clarified Butter
- Organic ghee is clarified butter that's prized for its delicious flavor, nutritious omega-3s and CLA, and versatility in the kitchen.
- You can use ghee anywhere you would use cooking oil or butter.
- Lactose and casein free. No added salt.
- Organic Valley Ghee Butter is USDA Organic, gluten free, non-GMO, and Kosher with no artificial colors, preservatives, antibiotics, or synthetic hormones.
- Rich, cleanly flavored unsalted butter
- May be used in place of any butter or oil
- Will not burn like butter
- Used in many Asian recipes or any style of cooking
- Pure ghee made with Usda grade AA butter
- Glass jars to ensure high quality
- Use in place of any cooking oil for that comforting flavor
- Grassfed & USDA Certified 100% Organic - Made in USA. Packed in glass jars.
- Gourmet quality - Made from non-homogenized cow's milk from springtime thru the fall.
- Pure Indian Foods was the first ghee brand to receive Whole30 Approved seal in 2011.
- Handcrafted by The Agarwal Family that has been in the ghee business for 5-generations, since 1889.
- It may melt during shipping due to summer heat but there is no other effect on the product's taste, quality and nutritional benefits.
- ANCIENT ORGANICS
- Grassfed & Certified Organic - Our cows are grass-fed all year round on American pastures and never grain-fed, satisfying Paleo, gluten-free and organic diets.
- Ayurvedic "Liquid Gold" - Used in ancient India for thousands of years, ghee now satisfies palates worldwide, offering a caramelized, nutty flavor that everyday butter simply can't!
- Made with Sweet Cream Butter - Cultured ghee can leave a sour aftertaste whereas our sweet cream is just as it sounds- sweet and creamy. Instantly taste and feel the difference with our silky smooth mouthfeel and buttery flavor.
- Lactose and Casein Free - Using a traditional method of ghee preparation, milk solids are evaporated. The end result is a golden oil that's extremely shelf and heat stable, so it's perfect for cooking and frying!
- Source of Vitamins A, K & E - Not only a pantry staple, ghee has a number of good-for-you fat-soluble vitamins.
- PAIRS WELL WITH HANDHELD MIXER***
- Top quality, organic, non-GMO ingredients
- Popular with Crossfitters, Paleo & Ketogenic dieters, and Pro Gamers
- No refrigeration necessary
- GIVE BACK - Your purchase will help feed 250 kids three days a week through our Carrington Cares program. These children are a part of the local Philippine community where we source some of our products.
- NUTRITIONAL POWERHOUSE - Carrington Farms ghee is dairy free containing no casein, whey, or lactose. Our USDA certified organic ghee, from grass fed cows, is one of the highest natural sources of CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) and contains significant levels of vitamins A, D & E. Linoleic Acid helps in balancing cholesterol and ghee has been known to reduce inflamation and increase energy.
- DIET FRIENDLY - Our organic, grass fed ghee is a suitable food for many diets including Ayurvedic, Whole 30, Paleo, Gluten Free, and FODMAP.
- PURE GOODNESS - Our Ghee starts out with butter from organic grass fed cows. It is then melted into a pure butter oil and triple filtered to remove all the milk solids including lactose and casein.
- HIGH SMOKE POINT- This means our organic, grass fed ghee is perfect for cooking, sauteing, and baking because it burns at a higher temperature than other cooking oils.
Top 10 Benefits of Ghee
1. Ghee has a high smoke point (250 °C or 482 °F).
Cooking with Ghee is beneficial because it will not break down into free radicals like different types of cooking oils.
2. Ghee can be stored at room temperature and needs no refrigeration. Some ghee mixtures can last for years with risk of spoiling.
3. Ghee is usually not an issue for people with dairy or casein intolerance. Though Ghee is made from butter, the milk solids and impurities have been removed. This allows people who are lactose or casein intolerant to have no issues with ghee.
4. Ghee is plentiful of the oil soluble vitamins A, D, E and K along with Omega 3 and 9 essential fatty acids.
5. Ghee is high in K2 and CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) which has been shown to improve weight loss. – a good antioxidant if it comes from grass-fed cows.
6. Ghee is Nutritionally abundant like Coconut Oil.
Ghee is rich in MCT’s (medium chain triglycerides), which is absorbed by the liver (like carbohydrates) and used as energy. This is a consistent energy source for athletes.
7. Weight Loss
The energy from these medium chain triglycerides are used to burn other fats in the system and will help you lose weight more efficiently.
8. Ghee can promote a healthy Digestive Tract because it contains butyric acid. When you consume ghee you are consuming butyric acid, which can help with digestion, calm inflammation and improve overall gastrointestinal health
9. Healthy Immune System
Research has shown that the production of butyric acid allows for the production of killer T cells in the gut, therefore, strengthening your immune system.
10. Healthy Weight Benefits
Ghee promotes the secretion of gastric acid, helping in the digestive process. Better digestion means improved health and weight loss.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2018-07-17