Foam Roller – Rumble Roller
Designed to enhance your fitness and healthy lifestyle
- For Sore Muscles and Better Movement
- Self Massage to Release Muscle Tightness and Trigger Points
- Get More Out of Your Workout
- Helps muscles recover quicker after your workout
- Foam Roller for Back Pain
- Prepares your muscles for the upcoming workout
- Foam Rollers are commonly used in Conditioning and Rehabilitation
Healthy4LifeOnline delivers the top 25 rated Foam Rollers on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
Foam Roller Benefits: Why You Want One
Foam rolling has transformed from an almost secret mystifying technique used only by coaches and therapists on athletes, to something you see almost every day in most gyms and health facilities. Recent information, product availability and affordability have put foam rollers in the hands of people who train and work out, helping them improve their fitness and get muscle relief and improve recovery as it works out knots and tension in your muscles.
Foam rolling is a technique of self-massage to release muscle tightness or trigger points. By applying specific pressure to points on your body (such as legs, shoulders, and back) you can help aid in the recovery of muscles and allow them to return to a normal healthy state.
Top 25 Best Foam Rollers Reviewed
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN - EVA foam-filled interior provides durable support & won't crack or break under heavy pressure
- FASTER MUSCLE RECOVERY - Self-myofascial release breaks down knots & improves blood flow for quicker recovery
- VERSATILE - Great for flexibility & reducing pain in your back, pecs, lats, glutes, thighs, calves, feet & hip flexors
- AFFORDABLE MASSAGE - Multiple density zones stretch and massage away muscle tension without the cost of a masseuse
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY - Backed by a limited lifetime warranty; Size 24" x 5.5" comes in 3 color options
- 18 INCH LENGTH x 6 INCH ROUND - VERY FIRM PROFESSIONAL GRADE EVA FOAM - Will Not Flake Or Chip And Holds Its Shape With The Heaviest Users.
- RECOMMENDED BY THE PROFESSIONALS - Chiropractors, Physical Therapists And Personal Trainers.
- PERFECT FOR SELF MASSAGE THERAPY & MYOFASCIAL RELEASE - Great For Improving Muscle Mobility, Flexibility and Preventing Soreness For All Sports Enthusiast, Crossfit, Pilates, Bodybuilding, Running, Weight Training, Yoga - For The Weekend Warrior To The Advanced Athlete.
- EVA IS CONSIDERED MORE ECO-FRIENDLY - It Doesn't Use Chlorine In Its Production. EVA Is 100% Recyclable.
- BUY NOW! WORRY FREE! 100% GUARANTEE - We want Raving Fans! If you have ANY issues please CONTACT US immediately.
- SCIENCE BASED GRID REVOLUTIONARY FOAM ROLLER, INSTANT PAIN RELIEF Revitalize tight, injured, achy muscles and provide instant migraine relief with the Durable trigger point foam rollers for muscles massage that won't crack or break under heavy body types. Makes a great hip flexor roller or shin splints roller when you need a masseuse or performance enhancing sports treatment, yet don't have the time.
- FASTEST MUSCLE RECOVERY, HEALS SHIN SPLINTS, FLUSHES LACTIC ACID & SOOTHES INFLAMMATION You push to get the perfect body, but it doesn't have to be painful! Now you can Easily, Quickly & Gently roll-away shin splints, UNWIND KNOTS & increase blood flow to muscles so you recover faster & BREAK YOUR BEST RECORDS with this myofascial release roller.
- LOOK A DRESS SIZE SLIMMER, IMPROVE YOUR POSTURE & FLUSH OUT CELLULITE Every roll with this hip roller break up fat fibers, plus tones and smooths out skin for shapelier, more elongated muscles. And when you roll it across your back, it isn't just heavenly. It improves your posture, so you stand an inch taller, and everyone knows that when you stand taller, you look 10 lbs lighter!
- VERSATILE & LIGHTWEIGHT RUMBLE FOAM & MASSAGE ROLLER SET Customers rave about how these deep tissue foam rollers act like the best massage therapist combined, allowing you to SOOTHE MIGRAINES, loosen tight back muscles, increase your sports performance so you annihilate your best time, stretch out and tone at yoga or pilates, and even help you CRACK YOUR BACK. And the handy carrying bag makes it easy to transport this 13x6 inches (33x14cm) yoga foam roller anywhere.
- SO DURABLE, YOUR SATISFACTION IS LIFETIME GUARANTEED Won't break, warp or crack under heavy body weight, guaranteed. Plus to ensure you get PURE PLEASURE & EASE OF USE out of your Set of 2 Foam Rollers for Physical Therapy we're sending you a 15 minute instructional video PLUS the 26 MOST EFFECTIVE EXERCISES so you can use it as a workout roller to help you reach your fitness goals faster than ever before.
- Uniquely designed trigger point zone for massage and acupressure therapy
- Stimulates blood circulation and improves flexibility to reduce pain, speed recovery, and increase range of motion
- The solid inner construction provides great support and durability for a long-lasting roller
- 12.9" x 4" allows you to take it anywhere
- Weight about 0.99pounds
- EFFICIENT RECOVERY TOOL - Cut recovery time in half and perform at your potential with this Deluxe, High Density foam roller. The specially designed pattens allow you to reinvigorate and stimulate muscles evenly. Works well to release Tight Muscles, Scar Tissue, Adhesion and Knots.
- COMPACT - At slightly under 13″ long this sleek design makes it the perfect travel roller and is easy to carry from the home to the gym. Designed for athletes that train hard and is perfect for use after high intensity exercise.
- HITS YOUR TRIGGER POINTS - The WODFitters foam roller will find hidden muscle aches and pains you never even knew were there and leave you reinvigorated and feeling better than you have in years.
- EFFECTIVELY USED IN injury rehabilitation, balance-improving activities, muscle strengthening exercises, and postural re-alignment.
- IMPROVED SOLID CORE - The specially designed solid core makes this foam roller extra firm and durable. It is heat, bacteria, and water resistant.
- THE ORIGINAL BLACK & GREEN 2-in-1 FOAM ROLLERS - RELIEVES CHRONIC BACK CONDITIONS. Instant Pain Relieving Therapy. Deep Tissue Massage Rollers Soothe & Rejuvenate Tight, Damaged & Aching Muscles. Smooth Roller for Injury Rehab. Relieves Migraines Too
- HEALS SHIN SPLINTS - Foam Rolling Treats the Pain & Inflammation Associated with Shin Splints, Allowing for Fast Muscle Recovery Plus Regular Use Prevents Re-occurrence. Removes Lactic Acid & Increases Oxygenated Blood Flow Through the Muscles Allowing You to Exercise Stronger & Faster for Longer so You Can Improve on Your Personal Best times, Whatever Your Sport.
- IMPROVES BALANCE & POSTURE - Stand an Inch Taller and Look 10 Lbs Slimmer. Reshape & Elongate Your Muscles, for a Longer, Leaner, Younger Look. With the Help of Our 2 Bonus E-books You Can Easily Achieve a Fit, Healthy, Balanced Life
- REDUCES CELLULITE & FLUID RETENTION - Foam Rolling Breaks up the Fat Fibers, Resulting in Smooth, Toned & Rejuvenated Skin. Better Sleep - Foam Rolling Before Bed Relaxes the Muscles & The Mind; Reduces Stress and Gives a Better, More Peaceful Sleep
- EASY TO USE, HIGHEST QUALITY, LIGHTWEIGHT, PORTABLE & Comes with a BONUS CARRY CASE. We Pride Ourselves on our Customer Service & Superior Quality Products That Won't Warp, Crack or Break Under Heavy Bodyweight or Constant Use.
- Patented foam roller design offers a superior, multi-density exterior constructed over a rigid, hollow core
- Constructed from quality materials that won't break down or lose shape from repeated use
- Includes access to free online instructional video library on foam rolling best practices from the experts at TriggerPoint
- Trusted foam roller of physical and massage therapists, coaches, trainers and athletes provides muscle recovery, pain relief and improved flexibility
- GRID 2.0: Standard density, 26 x 5.5 inches, 500 pound weight limit; 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Trigger point foam roller for back helps your muscles recover faster after exercise. Get back to your workout quicker by using our fitness roller for stretching, warming your muscles up, or to loosen tight and sore muscles before and after working out
- This high density foam roller is durable and won't flatten over time like other massage rollers
- Using a back roller for physical therapy can help relieve pain from injuries and accelerate recovery time.
- Truly a multipurpose back roller! Ideal for athletes, in a home gym, as a yoga roller, for pilates, and for a deep tissue massage before and after exercise
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed • Designed in California
- Great for physical therapy, this high density foam roller can be used before/after exercise, yoga and physical or massage therapy
- The 18 inches roller comes with a smooth surface which automatically repels liquid including sweat, oil and cream
- Great for back pains and back exercises and also for stamina, balance and core stabilization
- Perfect for muscle re-education, balance, spinal stabilization and many other strengthening activities
- With regular use, can result in improved blood circulation and strength
- NON TOXIC USA ROLLER: Proudly made in USA with only non toxic material
- 36-INCH LENGTH x 6-INCH ROUND: Full size foam roller but only weight 1 lb. Maintains shape after moderate to heavy use
- BEST FOR BEGINNER and INTERMEDIATE LEVEL: Designed for a little less intense compare to EPP foam roller. It is a moderate intensity, nice, comfortable roll but can support up to 250 lbs moderate to heavy use while maintaining shape for years.
- PERFECT FOR SELF MASSAGE THERAPY and MYOFASCIAL RELEASE: Perfect for improving muscle mobility, flexibility and preventing soreness for all sports enthusiast, crossfit, pilates, bodybuilding, running, weight training, yoga.
- 1 YEAR UNCONDITIONAL GUARANTY: If you believe it is not for you, contact us for a brand new replacement, or a full refund.
- Outer foam measuring 13¡± x 5.5¡± and inner foam measuring 13¡± x 3.8¡±
- 100% EVA material (outlasts ALL cheap quality foam rollers)
- Lightweight and portable, comes with a FREE CARRY CASE for easily taking and storing
- Release Myofascial trigger points and loosen knots in muscles, especially for back, calves, shins, quadriceps, IT band, hamstrings, Adductor, Piriformis, lats, and glutes
- FREE 18 PAGE E-BOOK to show you how to foam roll correctly + safely
- THE FOAM ROLLER THAT FEELS LIKE MASSAGE THERAPY: You'll move better than you ever thought possible - with a more lively spring in your step and plenty of stretch in your muscles - after using the RumbleRoller! Owning a RumbleRoller is like having your very own massage therapist, on call 24-7. It's an innovative muscle roller that massages more deeply than any other foam roller - to help you build flexibility, mobility, and strength.
- PATENTED DESIGN = OPTIMAL MUSCLE HEALTH AND FLEXIBILITY: The RumbleRoller is unique among foam rollers with its sturdy, textured pattern of bumps. These specially-designed nodules are firm but flexible, making them remarkably similar to a massage therapist's thumbs. You'll feel the difference immediately - when used correctly, the RumbleRoller's foam rolling gently stretches sore muscle tissue in multiple directions, eroding trigger points and relieving discomfort.
- THE ANSWER TO MUSCLE PAIN IS HERE! The deep massage of the RumbleRoller not only relieves sore muscles, it digs into connective tissue and fascia to help circulate blood and oxygen for pain relief and faster muscle recovery. You'll not only feel physically stronger and more healthy, but you'll also feel more relaxed and stress-free - there's no other foam rolling experience like it!
- MOVE BETTER AND FEEL STRONGER! Enhance your performance in any activity by releasing muscle tightness, easing connective tissue tension, and increasing general flexibility with the RumbleRoller. Use it before a workout or competition to loosen muscles, prevent injury and improve mobility. Then use it afterwards, to reduce muscle soreness speed your recovery!
- CHOOSE THE TOP MUSCLE FOAM ROLLER! RumbleRoller is used by millions of athletes and trainers all over the world who have come to count on its reliable performance and unwavering quality. The RumbleRoller foam muscle roller is built from durable materials designed to outlast any other foam roller, and is backed by a three-year warranty. Get a RumbleRoller now, and start feeling better today!
- ✅ 25% OFF FOR HOLIDAY SALES - MAKES FOR PERFECT GIFT :: 200% RETURN ON INVESTMENT GUARANTEED - We offer a better than money back guarantee! If there are any issues with your product, we will SEND YOU A NEW ONE and give you a FULL REFUND! See product packaging for more details.
- ✅ **BONUS E-BOOK INCLUDED** (usually $36) - Are you overeating? Receive a bonus E-Book which outlines the #1 technique on how to stay lean by counting your macronutrients!
- ✅ PRODUCT FEATURES - This hollow core foam roller is 13" in length and 5" in diameter making it portable and space saving. The Foam Rollers come with 2 different surface pattern designs, each creating a unique pressure types. The hollow core foam roller has been designed to withstand constant, HEAVY-DUTY, and repeated use without breaking down.
- ✅ MULTI-LEVEL MYOFASCIAL SPORTS THERAPY - Target different trigger point areas including lower and upper back, neck, calves, ITB, quads, hamstrings, delts, and chest. Great for balance, flexibility, and strengthening exercises that helps to increase Muscle Reflexology and Muscle Injury Prevention.
- ✅ BEST PRACTICE - Best used before workouts to increases circulation and to releases toxins from the muscles. Used post workouts for speeds recuperation. Ideal for sports therapy, self-myofascial treatment, injury prevention and rehabilitation. CARRYING CASE INCLUDED. Foam Rollers come with a BONUS carrying case allowing you to take it with you wherever you go.
- IMPROVE MOBILITY, & ENHANCE RECOVERY - Helps to increase circulation to sore and tight muscles, providing relief from pain. Perfect for myofascial release, trigger point therapy and deep tissue massage throughout the body
- VERSATILE - One of the most valuable myofascial release tools for CrossFit, Yoga, Weight Training, Bodybuilding, boxing and MMA - A great massage roller for all sports and exercise enthusiasts!
- FULL BODY RELIEF - Premium quality dense EVA foam roller for your back, legs, neck, IT-Band and shoulders. Use it to help prevent injuries and assist greatly with injury rehabilitation
- LIGHTWEIGHT & CONVENIENT - At around 13 X 5.5 X 5.5 Inches, this foam roller is long enough to thoroughly work muscles throughout your body, yet small and light enough to take with you in your gym bag
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE - If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply let us know and we'll refund you in full. For a risk-free purchase click "Add to Cart"
- Solid-core EVA foam roller is more durable than standard polypropylene rollers that can break down and become soft
- Unique multi-density GRID pattern provides targeted compression ideal for self-massage, relieving pain and improving flexibility
- Versatile 18-inch length is perfect for most muscle groups; 36-inch length supports the entire spine during yoga, Pilates, and recovery exercises
- Includes access to free online instructional video library on foam rolling exercises from the experts at TriggerPoint
- 18-inch TriggerPoint CORE foam roller; moderate compression; approximately 18 x 5.5 inches; 325 pound weight limit; 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- 4 Sizes Available - Measured 12", 18", 24'' and 36". 36" is large enough for working the entire body. 12" 18'' & 24" are easy to store and transport
- High-density And Extra Firm - Firm enough to support all body types without losing shape
- Made from EPP, which is lightweight, nontoxic, Eco-friendly, recyclable
- Release Myofascial trigger points and loosen knots in muscles, especially for back, calves, shins, quadriceps, IT band, hamstrings, Adductor, Piriformis, lats, and glutes
- FREE 18 PAGE E-BOOK to show you how to foam roll correctly + safely.
- PORTABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT: only 13 x 6 inches for convenient storage and travel, EVA foam roller provides durable support and won't break down or lose shape from repeated use
- RIDGED SURFACE: multiple ridged surface for different stretch and massage, helps lengthen specific muscle groups
- EFFICIENT RECOVERY TOOL: help you roll away density, scar tissue, knots and lubricate joints, reduce inflammation in the body while increasing flexibility and range of motion
- VERSATILE USE: great for self-myofascial release, deep tissue massage, trigger point therapy, ideal for crossfit, yoga, pilates, weight training and sports beginners
- DENSITY: Standard - 500 pound weight limit - 13 inches - 4 color options - 1 year warranty
- BEST FOAM ROLLER ON THE MARKET Professional Athletes Choose VYPER Over All Other Foam Rollers Because Of The Unmatched Quality And Effectiveness
- Authorized Sellers of the Vyper are Hyperice and Active Recovery Essentials
- The VYPER is a cutting edge fitness and recovery device/roller that uses pressure and vibration to improve your overall performance
- USED DAILY BY SOME OF THE BEST ATHLETES IN THE WORLD including Blake Griffin, Lebron James, Steph Curry, and Lindsey Vonn
- GET THE GREATEST RECOVERY FOAM ROLLER TODAY
- FOAM ROLLERS; tired of stiff aching muscles after working out? Our premium back roller offers deep, targeted professional sports massage to ease soreness and stiffness, improve range of motion and reduce recovery time!
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY; premium, professional quality Back Roller Excercise ideal for reducing post workout soreness and stiffness, trigger point massage and myofascial release, perfect for therapeutic and everyday use!
- ULTRA DURABLE Back Rollers; forget cheap foam massager that easily flatten after little use, our Foam Roller is an ultra durable, professional product that won't easily flatten, perfect for the deepest, thorough trigger point massage on the market!
- HONEYCOMB DESIGN; designed with a premium honeycomb pattern to produce ultra deep, targeted massage, perfect for stiff and sore muscles to help improve recovery and range of motion after tough workouts!
- EXTRA WIDE Back Roller; 13in. foam roller, perfect for thorough, full body massage including the largest muscle groups, lower and upper back, and quads and calves! Click the Orange Button to order now!
- EFFECTIVE VIBRATION TECHNOLOGY - textured or bumpy grid high density foam roller will help relax and heal sore muscles like you've never experienced before. Ideal for your physical therapy, back, calves, thigh, IT band, before and after running, yoga or any exercise.
- SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCE LATIC ACID BUILDUP - our ribbed foam roller will quickly become a critical piece of equipment in your home gym. Use it before and after workouts for significantly less pain and muscle tightness after exercise and stretching.
- 2 YEAR MOTOR TECHONOLGY - the perfect size, conveniently fits inside your gym bag and will last years ensure you get the most from your investment
- DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE & PAIN RELIEF: conveniently fits inside your gym bag or home gym. Developed and sent from heaven by the workout gods themselves because its so effective releasing muscle tightness and pain relief.
- Order with confidence! Comes with our NO-QUESTIONS-ASKED 100% SATISFACTION MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Why you should foam roll – massage roller
Foam rolling can be done pre-workout or post-workout. You can use a roller to help warm up muscles. It is ideal after working out as well to relax and stretch tight areas and trigger points and prevent knots before your next workout. Rolling helps reduce soreness as well by circulating blood to get oxygen and nutrients to tired muscles. Hold the roller on tender spots and trigger points for at least 20 seconds – 30 seconds, with small back and forth movements over sore areas of your muscles.
- Foam Rolling Exercises Reduces Cellulite & Reduces Fluid Retention
- Foam Rolling Breaks up the Fat Producing Fibers, Resulting in Smooth, Toned & Rejuvenated Skin. Better Sleep
- Foam Rolling Before Bed Relaxes the Muscles & The Mind; Reduces Stress and Gives a Better, More Peaceful Sleep
- Foam Roller Benefits for Back Pain: regularly using one properly will reduce back pain and increase mobility
- Benefits of Foam Rolling in Bodybuilding and Runners: helps the muscle heal faster and gets you ready for your next workout
- Foam Roller exercises for sciatica – can help reduce pain and discomfort
8 Great Ways to Use a Foam Roller
Sit on the floor with the foam roller positioned on your lower back. Rest your hands behind you for support and balance. Tighten your stomach. Slowly bend your knees and move the roller up your back to just below your shoulders. Reverse this process, rolling over the foam roller from your shoulders to your lower back.
Sit on the floor with your legs straight out in front of you. Your hands are placed on the floor beside you to support your weight. With the foam roller positioned under your calves, slowly roll up and down from your ankles to your knees, rolling back and forth.
Stretched out, facing the floor, position the foam roller on your thighs just below your hips. Use your arms to hold your upper body up, like you would if you were in a plank position. Moving forwards and backwards, roll the foam roller over your thighs from your hips to just above the knee. For extra benefit, do one leg at a time by positioning the other legs ankle over the ankle of the leg you want to foam roll.
4. Butt / Glutes
Sitting on the foam roller, cross one of your legs over the other, preferably at the knee. Place your hands beside you to support your upper body. Slowly roll back and forth over the foam roller over the length of your butt cheeks. Switch sides by crossing the side you just rolled over the other knee and repeat.
Lie on your back , facing up, with the foam roller positioned behind your shoulder blades. Position your hands behind your head, locking your fingers together. Raise your butt off the ground with your legs. Slowly roll over the foam roller over your shoulders, back and forth.
Similar to shoulders, but add a variation by rolling your shoulders to one side (do one side at a time). Hands are still behind the neck, with your body twisted at the torso so the foam roller is resting on your side back muscles (lats). Roll up and down, from your shoulder to just above your lower back. Switch sides and repeat.
Lying in a face down position, place the foam roller on your thighs around the hip area. Position your hands by your sides in a push up position. Roll up and down your thigh, from the hip to the top of your knee. For extra benefit, lean to one side to accentuate the massage on one leg at a time. Switch legs and repeat.
8. Outer Thighs
Lie on your side with the foam roller under one of your hips. Position your arms to brace and support your upper body. Use your abs and glutes for bracing and balance. Roll slowly up and down from your knees to your hips. Switch sides and repeat.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2017-12-18