Flavonoids, polyphenolic compounds found in plants, have antioxidant powers that may provide important health benefits. Diets rich in flavonoids have been associated with reduced risk of a variety of diseases.
- Reduces the risk of cancer
- Prevents clotting of blood
- Prevents chronic ailments
- Fights various viruses
- Combats gastric woes
- Protects the stomach
- Glowing skin
- Improves Cardiovascular functions
- Supports the nervous system
- Better regulation of cell cycles
Best Flavonoids Products
- #1 DOCTOR RECOMMENDED: considered by ENTs to be the most effective over-the-counter solution to reduce ear ringing.
- NATURAL LEMON BIOFLAVONOID COMPLEX: contains Vitamins C, B1, B2, B6, B12, Calcium, Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Niacin and Pantothenic Acid to provide nutritional support for the inner ear for people with tinnitus and Meniere's syndrome.
- CLINICALLY STUDIED: therapeutic benefit has been widely recognized in over 50 years of use and observation for the treatment of tinnitus.
- RECOMMENDED REGIMEN: take 2 caplets 3 times a day (6 caplets total each day) for at least 60 days.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: if you don’t find relief from ringing in the ears with use as directed for 60 days, we will refund your purchase.
- Blends essential vitamins with eriodictyol glycoside
- Supports ear health
- Free of sugar, starch, yeast, wheat, corn, milk products and preservatives
- Made from Organic Montmorency Tart Cherries containing Phytonutrients and Anthocyanins.*
- Provides some of the same benefits as Tart Cherry juice without the Sugar, Carbohydrates or Calories
- Sports Research Vitamins & Supplements are manufactured and packaged in the USA following to the strictest cGMP standards to ensure quality, safety, and label accuracy
- Non-GMO and Gluten Free. Formulated without additives, fillers, soy, artificial colorings or stearates
- 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee! If you’re not thrilled with our product, let us know within 90 days and receive a refund.
- Antioxidant Support: Super Flavonoids provides a broad range of bioflavonoids and green tea extract as an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.*
- Genestra Brands is a leading-edge line of professional grade nutraceuticals that has helped people restore, rebuild and maintain their health for 30 years.*
- This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- WHAT ARE CITRUS BIOFLAVONOIDS: Citrus Bioflavonoids are comprised of a group of water-soluble plant pigments that are found in citrus foods like lemons and oranges and contribute to the colorful look of these food
- ANTIOXIDANT: Citrus bioflavonoids possess antioxidant properties in order to help the body fight off cell-damaging free radicals
- OPTIMAL HEALTH: The formulation of Solgar Citrus Bioflavonoids offers natural, citrus bioflavonoids in order to support optimal health
- KOSHER, GLUTEN FREE & SUITABLE FOR VEGANS: All tablets are KOF-K Kosher certified, non-GMO and certified gluten free. They are free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, and sodium. They are also free of artificial flavors, sweeteners, and preservatives
- Features a unique combination of herbs and nutrients intended to support healthy antioxidation.
- Helps maintain healthy levels of HDL, LDL and triglycerides*
- Provides powerful antioxidant protection*
- Patented and clinically tested*
- Non-gmo/ Gluten Free
- Supports Immune System*
- With Ascorbic Acid and Rutin
- Take 2 capsules daily with food
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- PAIRED IN NATURE: Citrus bioflavonoids optimize the benefits of vitamin C*
- IMMUNE FUNCTION: Research shows a decrease in occasional sneezing and runny nose (not associated with a virus) with increased intake of vitamin C*
- NO CORN STARCH: Not diluted with corn starch, as found in other vitamin C products on the market
- FREE FROM: Every Thorne product is made with the purest possible ingredients – without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts). This product also contains no soy, dairy, yeast, shellfish, or fish. The starting material for this product is non-GMO corn. Glucose is extracted from corn and is used in a fermentation process that yields pure ascorbic acid. However, there is no corn in the final product.
- Immune Support: Ester-C and flavonoids help maintain a healthy immune system as well as healthy cell function.*
- Highly Absorbable: Ester-C & flavonoids provides highly absorbable vitamin C and varied flavonoid compounds for synergistic antioxidant, immune and vascular integrity support.*
- Antioxidant Support: Includes bioflavanoids, quercetin and rutin, which are free radical scavengers that complement the role of vitamin C.*
- Pure Ingredients: Pure Encapsulations manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements. Products are meticulously formulated using pure ingredients designed to deliver predictable results for the benefit of all patients, even the most sensitive.*
- Free From: Pure Encapsulations products are free from wheat, gluten, egg, peanuts, magnesium stearate, hydrogenated fat, artificial sweeteners and colors, and other unnecessary excipients. Any product containing ingredients derived from allergens, such as soy, dairy or shellfish is clearly labeled. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Best 10 Benefits of Flavonoids
Flavonoids are a diverse group of phytonutrients found in almost all fruits and vegetables that are beneficial to your heart health. Flavonoids are the largest group of phytonutrients, with more than 6,000 types. They are potent disease fighters. Flavonoids act as a shield in plants to protect against toxins and to help repair the damage. It is assumed that when one eats flavonoids, they act quite similarly within one’s body. As antioxidants, they help prevent damage from free radicals that can build up during normal body processes. When flavonoids prevent free radicals from building up, as a result, cholesterol decreases. Flavonoid also helps to prevent clotting of the blood, lowers blood pressure, and lowers cholesterol, decreases inflammation and help with insulin sensitivity. Some of its health benefits are as follows:
1. Reduces the risk of cancer
Flavonoids have antioxidant properties thus including flavonoids in your daily diet can thwart the risk of cancer and other degenerate diseases.
2. Prevents clotting of blood
Red wine is good for you. Here’s how! Red wine is rich in the flavonoid phenolics which prevents atherosclerosis, or plaque formation within the walls of the arteries.
3. Prevents chronic ailments
Flavonoids have anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, and anti-viral properties. Consuming tea, onions, and soy, etc can keep chronic ailments like arthritis, osteoporosis, and diabetes at bay.
4. Fights various viruses
Due to its anti-allergic and anti-viral properties, flavonoids are considered essential remedies to fight against diseases caused by viruses like herpes virus, parainfluenza virus, and adenovirus etc.
5. Combats gastric woes
Flavonoids also have anti-ulcer and antidiarrheal properties have that helps the body to combat against all kinds of gastrointestinal woes.
6. Protects the stomach
The several foods that flavonoids can be found in apples, onions, garlic, and cranberry juice. Flavonoids help to protect the inner lining and coating of the stomach by preventing the growth of Helicobacter pylori.
7. Glowing skin
Have you ever wondered what makes cherries red and blueberries so very blue? The reason behind the coloration of fruits is flavonoids thus, eating a balanced diet with flavonoids in it gives you healthy, and glowing skin.
8. Improves Cardiovascular functions
Several flavonoids, including quercetin as well as rutin, have been known to help prevent the excessive clumping of platelet cells together that could eventually lead to clogging of the blood vessels. This is the way in which flavonoids help to support the cardiovascular system.
9. Supports the nervous system
Research shows that Flavonoids give protection to the nerve cells from oxygen-based damage. They also help during the demanding process of nerve regeneration. These are the benefits of flavonoid intake for the nervous system. There is some evidence that shows that the onset of certain diseases including age-related diseases and Alzheimer may be delayed when one consumed large amounts of flavonoids in their diet.
10. Better regulation of cell cycles
Most cells in our body go through different stages of activities. For the health of our body systems, flavonoids make sure that these cell cycle stages stay in balance.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2020-01-24