Best Flavonoids in 2021 – Top Products Rated
- 1 Best Flavonoids in 2021 – Top Products Rated
- 1.1 Lipo-Flavonoid Plus Ear Health Supplement | 500 Caplets | #1 ENT Doctor Recommended for Ear Ringing | Most Effective Over the Counter Tinnitus Treatment
- 1.2 Solgar Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 1000 mg, 250 Tablets - Antioxidant Support - Promotes Optimal Health - Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Kosher - 250 Servings
- 1.3 Genestra Brands - Super Flavonoids - Bioflavonoids and Green Tea Extract as Antioxidants for Good Health - 90 Capsules
- 1.4 NOW Supplements, Super Antioxidants with Herbal Extracts and a Broad Spectrum of Flavonoids, 120 Veg Capsules
- 1.5 Thorne Research - Vitamin C with Flavonoids - Blend of Vitamin C and Citrus Bioflavonoids from Oranges, The Way They're Found Together in Nature - 180 Capsules
- 1.6 Lipo-flavonoid Plus Caplet 100 Count Helps Circulation in the Ear by Lipo-Flavonoid
- 1.7 Lipo-Flavonoid Plus Dietary Supplement Ear Health, 100 Count (Pack of 2)
- 1.8 Lipo Flavonoid Plus Inner Ear Health Caplets, 90 Count
- 1.9 Zhou Elder-Mune Sambucus Elderberry Gummies | Antioxidant Flavonoids, Immune Support, Zinc & Vitamin C Supplement | 30 Servings, 60 Gummies
- 1.10 Tart Cherry Extract 2500 mg Premium Non-GMO Formula Packed with Antioxidants and Flavonoids, 90 Vegetarian Capsules
- 1.11 10 Health Advantages You Can Get From Flavonoids
- 1.12 Additional Products to View
Flavonoids, polyphenolic compounds found in plants, have antioxidant powers that may provide important health benefits. Diets rich in flavonoids have been associated with reduced risk of a variety of diseases.
- Reduces the risk of cancer
- Prevents clotting of blood
- Prevents chronic ailments
- Fights various viruses
- Combats gastric woes
- Protects the stomach
- Glowing skin
- Improves Cardiovascular functions
- Supports the nervous system
- Better regulation of cell cycles
- #1 DOCTOR RECOMMENDED: considered by ENTs to be the most effective over-the-counter solution to reduce ear ringing.
- NATURAL LEMON BIOFLAVONOID COMPLEX: contains Vitamins C, B1, B2, B6, B12, Calcium, Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Niacin and Pantothenic Acid to provide nutritional support for the inner ear for people with tinnitus and Meniere's syndrome.
- CLINICALLY STUDIED: therapeutic benefit has been widely recognized in over 50 years of use and observation for the treatment of tinnitus.
- RECOMMENDED REGIMEN: take 2 caplets 3 times a day (6 caplets total each day) for at least 60 days.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: if you don’t find relief from ringing in the ears with use as directed for 60 days, we will refund your purchase.
- Supports Optimal Health; Citrus Bioflavonoids comprise a group of water-soluble plant pigments found in foods such as oranges & lemons; This formulation offers natural, citrus bioflavonoids to promote and support optimal health
- Antioxidant; Citrus bioflavonoids possess antioxidant properties that help fight cell-damaging free radicals in the body
- Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free; Solgar Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex is non-GMO, vegan, kosher, and free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor, sweetener, preservatives, and color
- The Gold Standard: For over 70 years, Solgar has been committed to quality, health, and well-being. Our mission is to create the finest nutritional supplements in small batches, through tireless research, using only the finest raw materials
- Antioxidant Support: Super Flavonoids provides a broad range of bioflavonoids and green tea extract as an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.*
- Genestra Brands is a leading-edge line of professional grade nutraceuticals that has helped people restore, rebuild and maintain their health for 30 years.*
- PHYTOFLAVONOID FORMULA: Including green tea extract, milk thistle extract, turmeric root extract, quercetin, bromelain extract, rosemary, grape seed extract, ginkgo biloba extract, ginger root, hawthorn extract, cranberry powder, and bilberry extract.
- VEGAN, COMPREHENSIVE BLEND: Filled with herbal extracts and helps to maintain optimal health.*
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Vegan/Vegetarian, Quality GMP Assured, Soy Free, Sugar Free, Nut Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Corn Free, Low Sodium, Made Without Gluten
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
- Paired In Nature: Citrus bioflavonoids optimize the benefits of vitamin C*
- No Corn Starch: Not diluted with corn starch, as found in other vitamin C products on the market
- Free From: Every Thorne product is made with the purest possible ingredients - without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts). This product also contains no soy, dairy, yeast, shellfish, or fish.
- Thorne products contain ingredients from the purest sources worldwide. Flavors, colors, preservatives, and sweeteners derived from natural sources. Our products never contain gluten, Genetically Modified Organisms (known as GMOs), artificial preservatives, stearates, wheat, rye, barley, eggs, or nuts. This product does not contain soy, dairy, corn, yeast, sugar, or magnesium stearate.
- Thorne's commitment to integrity and science-backed products has helped us earn the trust of thousands of health-care professionals, U.S. National Teams, the Mayo Clinic, and families around the world.
- Blends essential vitamins with eriodictyol glycoside;Supports ear health;Free of sugar, starch, yeast, wheat, corn, milk products and preservatives
- If you have tinnitus, or ringing in the ears, you're not alone
- Lipo-Flavonoid has been used and evaluated in clinical settings for over 50 years
- continues to be the #1 recommendation of doctors for relief of ringing in the ears
- 3-In-1 immune boost. Elder-mune combines Sambucus elderberry, a potent antioxidant extract that helps support immune system health, with immunity boosters Vitamin C and zinc to create your go-to, 3-in-1 immunity boosting elderberry gummies.
- Antioxidant powerhouse. Antioxidants are your wellness BFFs, working to fight off free radicals and keep your body healthy, balanced, and functioning properly. Elderberry is world famous for its antioxidant power, supporting your immune system year-round.
- Elderberry power. Elder-mune gummies give you what other elderberry gummies can’t—one of the highest potencies of lab-tested Sambucus elderberry extract on the market, with 125mg per serving and a natural flavor that tastes great.
- Immune support for the entire family. Your whole crew will love taking elder-mune. With critical immune boosters elderberry, Vitamin C, and zinc, a delicious flavor, and powerful immune support for kids, your entire family will keep coming back for more.
- Antioxidant Rich Superfood: Our tart cherry extract capsules are filled with an antioxidant-rich superfruit: Ranked near the top of foods with the highest antioxidant content per serving.
- Promotes Joint Health: Tart cherry extract helps maintain healthy tissues and support a healthy inflammatory response. Designed to help promote joint mobility.
- Trusted Since 1960: The pioneers of Bronson Vitamins were a group of pharmacists who witnessed the benefits of vitamins and mineral supplementation firsthand with their patients. Bronson Vitamins have been consistently mentioned by top medical professionals since our inception in 1960.
- Superior Quality: Laboratory tested NON-GMO. All Bronson products are tested in our state-of-the-art cGMP registered facility in New York.
10 Health Advantages You Can Get From Flavonoids
Flavonoids provide plenty of health benefits to our body. Just as they protect plants from toxins and help in tissue repair, they also assist in healthy functioning of body.
What are Flavonoids?
Flavonoids are phytonutrients that are found abundantly in vegetables and fruits. There are over 6,000 types of phytonutrients found in plants. Flavonoid is a powerful disease fighter due to its antioxidant potential. It prevents the damage caused in the body by free radicals.
Some of the important benefits that flavonoids can bring include reduce cholesterol levels, prevent blood clotting, reduce blood pressure and inflammation and aid in insulin sensitivity.
Here are 10 important health advantages of Flavonoids you should be aware of:
1. Healthy arteries
Flavonoids can help in prevent plaque accumulation on arterial walls and avoid atherosclerosis. Red wine, which is a good source of flavonoids can help provide such benefits.
2. Reduce chronic condition risk
Flavonoids contain anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory properties. By having foods rich in flavonoids such as soy, onions, tea, etc. you can avoid chronic conditions such as osteoporosis, arthritis, diabetes and more.
3. Help in gastric conditions
Flavonoids contain gastric health inducing properties too. Their anti-diarrheal and anti-ulcer properties can help fight against all types of gastrointestinal conditions.
4. Help in stomach health
Flavonoids may play a role in preventing Helicobacter pylori from growing in the inner wall of stomach. Foods such as cranberry juice, onions and apples are rich in flavonoids and can help in keeping your stomach healthy.
5. Anticariogenic effect
The antioxidant property of flavonoids may help in anticariogenic effect and may also prevent risk of degenerative disease.
6. Healthy skin
The antioxidant property of flavonoids can help in keeping your skin healthy and vibrant. Foods such as blueberries and cherries are rich in flavonoids. Consuming such flavonoid rich foods can help in keeping your skin glowing with health.
7. Boosts circulation
Flavonoids like rutin and quercetin have been found to help in preventing blood clotting and blocking of arteries. This ensures the circulation of blood to and from the heart is unhindered. Thus, the flavonoids may play a role in cardiovascular health.
8. Improve nervous system
Nerve cells can be prevented from oxygen related damage by Flavonoids. Flavonoids may also help in nerve regeneration and thus help in conditions such as Alzheimer’s and other similar age-related conditions. By consuming foods rich in flavonoids, you can delay the onset of such conditions besides protecting your nervous system from nerve cell damage.
9. Anti-viral property
Flavonoids also possess anti-viral property. This anti-viral property of flavonoids may help in reducing the severity of viral conditions such as those caused by adenovirus, parainfluenza virus and herpes virus.
10. Cell Cycle Regulation
The cells present in our body take part in various different activities. To keep the cells functioning in optimal capacity flavonoids with their excellent health-oriented properties can help you. They can do this by providing the assistance needed for cell health. They may help in balancing the cell cycles that occur in our body.
Content Contributor: Dwayne K
Long time fitness enthusiast and multi-platform fitness blogger. Dwayne brings his passion for online marketing and fitness together in this website. Dwayne has been working out since his days in college and has never stopped. As he's aged, almost 60 now, I've managed to stay off medications by exercising, eating properly and using supplements. Dwayne still works out at the gym 5-6 times a week.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2021-02-25.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.