Healthy4LifeOnline delivers the top 12 rated Fitbit Products on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
- Check out our Top Ranked and Best Reviewed Fitbit products below
- Track your fitness, heart rate, calories burned in your wearable fitness tracker
- Track, Sync, Progress, Achieve, Inspire.
What is A Fitbit?
Fitbit activity tracker is the start of your brand-new fit and healthy lifestyle. This article will assist you to understand exactly what this particular wrist tracker is all about and if it would match your lifestyle and exactly what you are looking to achieve.
This Fitbit in pretty simple terms is a tracker installed into a band that is available in three different sizes, S, M & L. The Fitbit can work with both iOS and Android software and you download the app from either store and connect to your flex using Bluetooth. It is just that easy and it even lets you key in your weight, desired weight and start working on hitting goals during the day such as jogging, calories burned and distance walked!
Top 12 Best Fitbit Products
- 【DFWL US】 is an authorized seller of LETSCOM products, products purchased from a non-authorized seller/distributor may be fake and will not be covered by our warranty. Also, we use Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) service. Amazon picks, packs, and ships our orders, which ensures fast shipping. Multifunction Health Manager: 24-hour heart rate monitoring and activity tracking, auto sleep tracking to help you know your everyday health status
- Smart Notification: Receive call and message notifications and alarms on your wrist so that you never miss things that matter; sedentary alert to remind you to move for refreshment
- 14-Sport Tracking: Tracks up to 14 sports such as running, spinning, workout, dancing, yoga, and more, helping you adjust your exercise intensity for better results
- APP Supported: Use it with our customized "VeryFitPro" app on your smartphone for detailed exercise data and more functions; please scan the QR code in the user manual to download the "VeryFitPro" app.
- Built-in USB Plug: Built-in USB plug make it easy to charge with any USB block and computer; no charging cable and dock needed; one single charge gives you up to 7 days of battery life.
- GPS Tracking- See distance, pace and elevation climbed & review routes and split times
- Get continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate and simplified heart rate zones
- Track workouts & view workout summaries; plus all day activities including steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes
- Monitor your sleep automatically and wake with a silent alarm
- See call and text notifications on the touchscreen display
- Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and over 150 leading smartphones
- Utilize the sizing tool in Product Details below to ensure proper fit
- Tracks steps, active minutes and sleep and shows stats on a bright, tap display
- Rewards kids for hitting goals with celebratory messages and achievement badges. Kids can challenge others to step competitions plus send each other messages or cheers
- A showerproof tracker that survives splashes and spills with a secure, adjustable wristband for growing kids (one size)
- Syncs stats wirelessly and automatically to iOS & Android devices and has a battery life up to 5 days (varies with use and other factors)
- In the Fitbit app, parents create an account for their child under a family account (family account and parental consent required for children 12 and under)
- Multi-sports Fitness Tracker: With 14 sports modes, it helps you better understand each sport. (3 default exercise modes and additional 11 exercise modes can be added.) Doesn't need the usb charger
- Continuous Heart Rate Monitor and Comprehensive Sleep Analysis: 24 real-time continuous heart rate monitor to help you know your health. Accurately and effectively sleep quality analysis can give you good suggestions to adjust yourself.
- Don't Miss Any Important Call and Message: Once connected with app, you will get instant messages and call notification in the app.
- Create Your Unique Activity Route: Connected GPS function can map your own route. You will know where you are.
- Long-lasting Battery and Life Waterproof: IP67 waterproof allows your washing hands, getting caught in the rain. Full charge requires only about 1-2 hours and the standby time can be up to 5-7 days with full power.
- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned and stairs climbed
- Monitor how long and how well you sleep
- Wakes you (and not your partner) with a silent alarm
- Syncs automatically to your computer or select smartphones and tablets via Bluetooth 4.0
- Set goals, view progress and earn badges
- Flex syncs automatically and wirelessly to tablets, computers and 150+ leading iOS, Android and Windows smartphones using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology.
- Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours.
- Tracks steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- Monitor how long and well you sleep
- Wakes you (and not your partner) with a silent wake alarm
- LED lights show how your day is stacking up against your goal
- Slim, comfortable and easy to wear (includes large and small wristbands)
- Tracks steps, distance and calories burned
- Syncs automatically to your computer or select bluetooth 4.0 smartphones or tablets
- Set goals, view progress and earn badges. Battery type: 3v coin battery
- Share and compete with friends throughout the day
- Free iphone and android application
- Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your computer and over 150 leading smartphones
- Measures weight, body fat percentage, lean mass and BMI
- Syncs stats automatically to your Fitbit dashboard using Wi-Fi encryption and tracks your progress with simple, easy-to-read graphs
- Recognizes up to eight users while keeping individual stats private
- Easy Bluetooth setup takes just a few minutes with your smartphone
- Modern, polished glass surface for a scale that looks stylish anywhere
- Color Screen：0.96-inch Color Screen Using 0.96-inch IPS color technology, analternative to the TFT color screen. High definition, bright colored display.Update the previous black and white,wake-up gesture setting. Let the bracelet be no longer monotonous,health and fashion coexist.
- DYNAMIC HEART RATE and AUTO SLEEP MONITOR :MorePro fitness tracker monitors dynamic heart rate , uploading the real time data of heartbeats to phone app . Also support automatic sleep monitoring , it records deep , light , awake time and whole sleep time . All health data showas a chart , clearly acknowledge your physical fitness status at whole day .
- Main Functions:Female physiological period reminder, count-down, Step count,24hour continuous blood pressure monitoring, 24 hour continuous heart rate monitoring, Stopwatch, Reminder, Running mode, Multi-display mode, Fatigue test, Calorie, mileage, Call reminder, Refuse call, Wechat movement,Notification, Sleep Monitoring, Photograph, Waterproof, Phone tracking, Heartrate warning, Sedentary Reminder.
- Built-in USB Plug:Built-in USB plug makes it easy to charge with any USB block and computer; no charging cable and dock needed; one single charge gives you up to 7 days of working time ( Note: battery lasts 5-7 days by heavy loading ; Battery lasts 7-10 days by light loading )
- COMPATIBILITY:The app supports most smart phones with Bluetooth 4.0. Support system: iOS 7.1 or above (iPhone 4S, iPhone 5/5S/5C, iPhone 6/6Splus, iPhone 7/7S plus,iPhone8 iPhoneX etc.), Android 4.4 or above (Huawei Mate7/P9, LG, Samsung, etc ). If for any reason you are not satisfied, please donot hesitate to contact us or Amazon customer service.
- Updated Version Fitness Tracker: (This model is without heart rate function. Don't need the usb charger cable)Accurately record all-day activities, including the steps, distance walked, calories consumed and activate minutes.
- Multiple Functions Smart Watch: Pedometer to track steps, calories, distance and time range, sleep quality monitor, sedentary alert, alarms, remote camera shooting, SNS, SMS and call alert.
- Sleep Monitor with Silent Alarm: Automatically recognize and monitor your sleep progress, show the deep, light sleep hours and record how long you sleep.
- Fashion Look with Anti-lost Strap: Updated Version ID115U, we change the traditional strap with anti-lost strap. Don't need to worry about being loose or not secure again.
- Wider Compatibility: Download "Veryfit Pro" app in the phone. It is compatible with android 4.4 or above, iOS 7.1 or above.
- Track Steps, Distance, Calories Burned And Active Minutes
- See Stats And Time With A Bright OLED Tap Display
- Automatically Track How Long And How Well You Sleep
- Get Call, Text And Calendar Notifications At A Glance
The lights on the Fitbit help indicate if you are on track in doing your everyday fitness goal. Each light represents 20% of your daily goal. The idea is- whether your objective is to take 100 a lot more steps per day, to run the marathon, or anywhere in among a Fitbit can help you monitor your progress. The other fundamental information that all Fitbits information is your calories burned plus distance you’ve walked.
You can also track your sleep with this smart band because it lightly vibrates if you use its alarm feature, the number of floors of stairs you might have climbed, how many active moments you’ve had and even your own continuous heart rate!
Does it fit your lifestyle?
Generally, the Fitbit flex can be used for any type of person who wished to monitor their fitness and help motivate them through the use of goals. This is absolutely an amazing little gadget that sits on your wrist unnoticed! It’s even waterproof, so you may also use this in pools.
How to Choose The Best Type of Fitbit
Fitbit Zip – the most affordable Fitbit and it is used for simple, subtle tracking.
Fitbit One – a little bit more pricey compared to Zip but it provides sleep tracking to the selection so this device is ideal for a person who wants basic sleep and activity tracking without having to wear anything on their wrist.
Fitbit Flex 2 – easy, fashionable activity tracker which will do the activity basics, plus sleep tracking and smartphone notifications. It really is easy and comfortable to wear and a little more on trend compared to clip-on devices presently are, which could be a reason to select this over the One. It is also among only two waterproof Fitbit trackers.
Fitbit Alta – much the same to the Flex in terms of overall performance but it is a little more significant thanks to its display. It isn’t water-resistant, but it does smartphone notifications in a more useful way to the Flex 2, offering caller ID, the ability to read the text and calendar alerts.
Fitbit Alta HR – has a much the same design to the standard Alta but it provides heart rate monitoring, a different clasp, and more advanced sleep data, as well as a somewhat prolonged battery life. Other features are the same as the Alta, but it is a little more costly due to the additional characteristics.
Fitbit Charge 2 – Provides more innovative activity tracking again thanks to the ongoing heart rate monitoring, along with VO2 Max, Guided Breathing, and Connected GPS. It is a little more expensive but its the cheapest way to get access to some of Fitbit’s more advanced features.
Fitbit Blaze – is for the ones that want an activity tracker that is a little smarter looking and more like a watch. It isn’t as feature rich as the Charge 2 or the new Ionic smartwatch, but it does have the edge of music control and a colored screen without the price tag of Ionic.
Fitbit Surge – will track simple activity, as well as more specialized activities like free running. It’s not affordable, but while it misses out on some features, it offers full GPS tracking rather than just connected.
Fitbit Ionic – the freshest and most pricey Fitbit device, as well as being the most feature rich. It lands more in smartwatch territory than other Fitbit devices, bringing built-in GPS, water resistance up to 50-metres, mobile payments, and smartphone notifications, as well as all the features found on other Fitbit devices.
10 Features of Fitbit
You can manage your playlist from your Fitbit, whether you’re running errands, at work or at the gym. This will keep you away from boredom if you are running, jogging, or just doing your everyday workout routine.
If you’re on a diet, Fitbit can keep track of every morsel that passes your lips. Fitbit has a bar code scanners, calorie estimators, meal shortcuts and an expanded food database to help you keep track of every calorie.
Fitbit has one of the largest social networks focused on fitness in the world. Users can invite friends to share status, send greetings and many more
Heart Rate Monitoring Beyond the Workout
Monitoring your heart isn’t important only while you’re working out. For example, if your heart rate is higher than normal in the morning it could be a sign of an approaching cold or flu. An increase in your resting heart rate over time may be a sign of future heart trouble.
Don’t just stop at tracking your heart rate. You can also use Fitbit for GPS tracking on the Fitbit Surge.
You can use your Fitbit to monitor your sleep automatically and set a silent alarm. You are able to see how often you’ve had “sleep disturbances,” see how much time you’ve slept, track patterns and get a better night’s sleep. Plus, what better way to wake up then by the gentle nudge of your Fitbit vibrating on your wrist?
Call and Text Notifications
Selected Fitbit models enable you to see call and text notifications on the display. This is perfect for times when you can’t look at your phone, but want to make sure you haven’t missed a call from your special someone.
You can record specific activities by putting your Fitbit into Activity/Exercise Mode mode. Tap your Fitbit Flex swiftly until two lights start flashing at the start of your activity. At the end of the activity, tap it rapidly until you see 5 blinking lights. Pro tip: Tapping on the window is more effective than tapping anywhere else.
Pair it With Apps
Fitbit is great at sharing information with other apps you use. For example, say you’re on Weight Watchers, Fitbit can share your health and exercise information with your Weight Watcher’s app. Here is a list of apps that Fitbit plays well with.
Fitbit can even remind you to recharge it. Set up a recurring reminder that will go off every five to six days to remind you to give it a charge
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2018-07-17