Sports and Fitness Wear Designed to enhance your active lifestyle. Fila has many designs and sports performance apparel products to choose from, that makes it the top choice for many athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
Best Fila Shoes
- Leather: Cowhide
- Rubber sole
- Lightweight EVA, Embossed and embroidered logos
- Platform: 1.75in / 45mm
- Lace-up at top
- Mens Shoes
- Athletic Shoes
- Active Fila Fleece Sweatshirt Mens Pullover Hoodie With Fila Logo On Chest
- Fila Hoodie Mens Hoodies Pullover Big And Tall Fleece Hoodie Fila Sweatshirt Meant To Keep Warm
- Men Hoodie Pullover Fila Sweatshirt Available In Big And Tall Sizes And Assorted Colors
- Fila Hooded Sweatshirt The Perfect Workout Sweatshirts For Men And Lounge Hoodie
- Athletic Fila Pullover Hoodies For Men made with comfortable and soft high quality materials.
- Upper: leather for lateral support
- Midsole: eva for cushioning
- Outsole: rubber for traction and durability
- Upper - leather provides lateral support
- Midsole - eva for cushioning and comfort
- Outsole - solid rubber provides traction and durability
- Classic heritage style with fashionable looks
- Select distribution and unique product assortment
- SOLID PERFORMANCE: Durable leather and synthetic overlays to meet your occupational needs
- SUPERIOR TRACTION: Solid rubber slip resistant outsole - though designed to help prevent slips, you should always exercise caution on slick surfaces
- ALL DAY COMFORT: Memory foam sockliner and midsole for additional comfort
- RELAXED STYLING: Perforations for breathability and a lace up front closure for relaxed fit
- Upper made of leather for stability and lateral support.
- Midsole provides cushioning and comfort.
- Outsole made of rubber for traction and durability.
- French Terry
- Contrast color overlock stitching
- Ribbed collar, cuffs, and waistband
- 80% Cotton | 20% Polyester
- Leather-Synthetic Blend - The blending of both real and synthetic leather with this Fila shoe has created a lighter shoe that's a lot more durable, yet still retains that full-grain leather look.
- Molded Rubber Outsole - As an athletic sneaker, Fila ups and ante and strength and durability, particularly with this strong, flexible, durable rubber outsole.
- Embroidered Logo - While a minor detail to some, having the logo embroidered onto the shoe means that it's there permanently, so it's not going to leave a spot on the shoe where it falls off.
- Removable Cushioned Insole - Not only does this insole provide plenty of comfort for men who like to remain active, but it's also removable and washable, so you can keep your shoes fresh.
- Lightweight EVA Midsole - The midsole of a shoe provides stability and a barrier between the upper and outsole, and this light EVA molded midsole gives you strength and stability without added weight.
About Fila Shoes
Fila was created in Coggiola, Italy, by the Fila brothers in 1911. It originally started by making clothing for the people of the Italian Alps, now manufacturing sportswear for men, women, children and athletes.
The company’s primary product was originally underwear, before moving into sportswear in the 1970s, initially with the endorsement of tennis player Björn Borg. The brand became more popular after moving into sportswear.
The original Italian ownership shop Holding di Partecipazioni sold the company to US hedge fund Cerberus Capital Management in 2003, after the company over-committed itself to expensive athletic endorsements, at a time when margins were under pressure. Cerberus owned Fila through holding company Sports Brands International, which owned and operated all Fila businesses around the world with the exception of Fila Korea, which was a separate company operating the brand under license.
In January 2007, the global Fila brand and all its international subsidiaries were acquired by Fila Korea from SBI, which made it the largest South Korean sportswear company. Fila Korea currently holds all of the rights to the worldwide use of footwear and clothing brands of the parent firm.
In 2009, ANTA Sports acquired the rights to use the brand in China (the company “Full Prospect”), from Belle International, Fila Korea still owned 15% shares of the joint venture company “Full Prospect”
In May 2011, Fila Korea Ltd. acquired global golf equipment maker Acushnet Company, becoming the new owner of leading golf brands such as Titleist for $1.23 billion.
information courtesy of Wikipedia
Content Contributor: Allen
You can catch Allen running the trails, mountain biking the ski hills or training at his favorite gym. His love for sports drives him to better his fitness levels. And he has a love for fitness gadgets.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2020-01-25