Healthy4LifeOnline delivers the top 12 rated Field Hockey Sticks on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated Products….
Field Hockey Sticks
Field Hockey is an ever-growing and exciting sport for girls and young ladies. It combines a combination of speed, agility and shooting skills. And we have all your Favorite Top Rated Field Hockey Sticks to improve your play below.
Top 12 Best Field Hockey Sticks Reviewed
- Fully integrated Carbon, Aramid and Fiberglass composite
- Fiberglass content ensures more forgiving ball control and shock absorption
- An excellent and durable stick
- Features Maxi Head and IFA to absorb initial ball contact
- Mazon is the most popular Australian Field Hockey Brand!
- Hi-Soft feel for maximum cushioning & shock absorption
- Includes an ultra non-slip surface pattern to give increased traction & control
- Great in wet weather & on water base grounds. Available in a huge range of Colour.
- One grip in package.
- ENTRY LEVEL PACKAGE: includes all the essential equipment needed for a field hockey beginner along with a rainbow colored ball.
- STICK: Wooden construction for excellent durability. A 20mm bow and Midi head give the stick versatility, allowing it to work for any position in the field.
- FIRST TOUCH TOE: Designed to reduce rebound and provide a forgiving feel, giving the stick excellent control. Ideal for those players developing their basic skills.
- STICK BAG: Large main compartment holds two sticks, while the breathable mesh pocket is perfect for shin guard or cleat storage. The small zipper pocket stores small items securely. Also comes with adjustable padded shoulder strap.
- SHIN GUARDS: Molded plastic provide exceptional protection for shins and ankles. Adjustable straps and venting holes offer breathability and secure fit. Sized to fit a player's height based on stick size.
- Includes a stallion 50 stick, black prime stick bag, Adult Reversible Shin guard, 2see Adult Teal goggle
- Level: junior
- Available in various stick lengths
- Balanced bow shape for the upright, versatile player
- 10 percent carbon composition for the beginner athlete
- Maxi toe for developing stick skills and control
- Optimal balance point to provide power and a light feel
- The STX Surgeon 50 field hockey stick is designed for the rookie field hockey player
- Features a standard 19 mm bow with a midi toe
- 100% Fiberglass
- Fiberglass reinforced mulberry wood construction helps younger players develop skills
- Reinforcement enhances strength and durability of the stick for elongated play
- Standard bow makes for well-rounded performance in every aspect of the game
- Maxi toe for powerful drag-flicks and reverse stick control
- 20% carbon, 20% Kevlar, 60% fiberglass
- Fully integrated composite matrix of carbon, Kevlar and fiberglass provides excellent power in lightweight, durable stick
- Glass fiber content ensures more forgiving ball control and shock absorption
- Super stiff flex
- High-performance construction offers perfect mix of balance and feel
- Maxi head shape
- Twin tube core construction matrix is responsible for providing an extremely solid and powerful stick
- Superlight model to aid in quicker stick handling skills
- Softer composition for a more forgiving feel
- Tubular shape design to accommodate several sticks, shoes and gear
- Center positioned shoulder strap allows for shoulder or sling carry option
- Side mesh pocket for shoes and water bottle
- Strong fibers make it a powerful stick. Provides excellent balance and feel. Construction: Carbon, aramid and fiberglass.
- Head Shape: Maxi. Head Face: Standard. Power Rating: Stiff.
- Balance Point: 33.5 cm. Blade Profile: Standard. Handle Construction: Standard.
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty. Made in Pakistan.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2018-07-15