Designed to be a highly effective way to enhance stability, improve your fitness, and enjoy a healthy lifestyle.
An exercise ball, also known as a fitness ball, stability ball or Swiss ball, is a ball made of soft elastic with a diameter of approximately 35 to 85 centimeters (14 to 34 inches) and filled with air. A single valve stem is how you inflate and deflate the ball.
Exercise balls are showing up every where: as office ball chairs to work with or without a standing desk, as a therapy ball chair, as a birthing ball and obviously as an exercise ball used to enhance your workout. Others use it to relieve back pain, improve flexibility and stabilization within your core.
Best Exercise Balls
- PROVEN: BOSU Balance Trainer provides cardio, muscular strength, flexibility and endurance training in unique, challenging and highly effective workouts. Downloadable workouts are developed by industry professionals to improve overall fitness and health.
- IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH: Challenging and fun, the BOSU Balance Trainer gives a whole new meaning to "moving with control" as you work out on an unstable, dynamic surface
- HIGHEST QUALITY: This is "The Original" Balance Trainer. Proudly Made in the USA. If you have any issues with your product please contact us directly at email@example.com
- BUILT TO LAST: The BOSU Balance Trainer has been tested to last 10x the leading generic balance trainer. Maximum User Weight: 300 lbs.
- INCLUDED: BOSU Balance Trainer, Owner's manual, and hand pump
- Note: 2-pack DVD set of workouts is downloadable only. Actual DVD's are not included.
- Anti-skid Performance: Abrasion-resistant ABS platform with 6 non-skid feet and non-slip textured surface for maximum stability and added strength, you'll feel stable while exercising even when you're sweaty
- 360 DEGREE ROTATION &15 DEGREE TILTING ANGLE. It is great to perform side to side, front to back, stretch and circular drills. Improve your balance, coordination, and flexibility while targeting and strengthening core areas of your body. Perfect for balance training and core stability workouts
- Portable Balance Board: With portable handle design, and it is lightweight, very easy to take with you to gym, to office or travel or at home
- Compact & Durable: Made with durable plastic and TPR material. 3.5lbs, 15.7" Diameter * 3.94" Height, holds up to 300 lbs
- This wobble balance board provides a stable workout rehabilitation and physical therapy for anyone trying to overcome an injury, be it adult athletes or dancers, kids playing sports, or seniors after surgery
- GYM GRADE EXERCISE BALL - Professional quality PVC material, Anti-Burst 2000lbs design able to stand up to the most rigorous workouts
- INCLUDES QUICK DUAL ACTION INFLATION PUMP - Ball is delivered deflated and can be pumped up in minutes with minimal effort
- HOME OR OFFICE USE - This premium exercise swiss ball makes working out more effective. Use it for yoga, pilates, stretching and more!
- PERFECT FOR GIFTS - Comes in retail ready box, instructions , workout guide and 2 air stoppers
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION – We stand by and believe in our products 100%! If you have any problems, contact us and we will offer you a full refund or replacement!
- EXTRA THICK AND ANTI-BURST: one of the highest density exercise balls in the market. 2000 micrometers in thickness and can resist up to 2200 lbs.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL AND ANTI-SLIP: Professional quality with non-toxic PVC material, free of BPA & heavy metals
- EASY TO INFLATE AND PERFECT PACKAGE: Save time and energy with the quick inflation foot pump included in the convenient box. Also comes with 2 more air stoppers and instructions
- VERSATILE USE: Not only great for pilates, yoga, back and abdominal training and pregnancy gymnastics or the hundreds of low impact exercises, but also can be used as office ball chair to improve your posture & relieve back pain. Available in 5 sizes (ranging from 45cm - 85cm) and multicolor for the perfect look and fit.
- 30-DAY NO HASSLE RETURNS & LIFETIME CUSTOMER & 12 MONTHS WARRANTY (not including artificial issues)
- Professional grade balance disc with pump
- 13 inch diameter for stability and balance
- Large massage spikes for maximum grip
- Helps improve balance, coordination, and flexibility
- Black Mountain Products offers Lifetime Warranty
- Anti-burst - made with thick and durable materials. We put your safety as a top priority during manufacturing. Rated up to 2, 000 pounds
- Slip resistant - commercial grade material provides an excellent slip resistant experience while caring for your safety
- Easy to clean - our fitness ball is easy to clean with just a soft damp cloth. Most important, Our fitness ball is phthalates free and doesn't contain any heavy metal elements
- Extras - a free foot-pump is included! Size options - 38-45cm (S), 48-55cm (M), 58-65cm (L), 68-75cm (XL), 78-85cm (XXL)
- Warranty - All Balance From products are covered by a 2-year Warranty and 100% Balance From Satisfaction Guarantee to make your purchase worry free
- price is a limited time offer, and this is 100% satisfaction .
- balance ball exercises combines all the elements of fitness cardiovascular toning and flexibility into unique and highly effective combinations
- balance trainer combines physical and mental focus
- balance exercises has the option to take it with you to the gym, park, or friend's house with its lightweight and easy to carry design
- Exercise Balls workouts Maximum user weight limit – 300 lbs. measures 20 inches diameter
- 【Unique Anti-Skid Texture:】Exercise half ball the slip resistant material will allow you to safely stand, jump, kneel or lay on this balance ball trainer workout.
- 【Professional Balance Meticulously Designed:】ensure the stability during use and flexibility bring you strength, flexibility, balance and cardio workout tool.
- 【Workout Balance Training:】Exercise half ball with anti-skid spiral texture, tone and strengthen your arms, shoulders, back and ab, simprove your coordination and begin your balance training.
- 【Home Workout Exercise Gear:】balance ball to be lighter, stronger and more portable. Making the best of your home fitness routine for your at home workout and your yoga practice.
- 【Widely to Be Used Occasion:】Fit rehabilitation, physical therapy, strengthening your base, improving balance and hip strength. Advance your routine by doing squats, lunges, or using for crunches.
- BALANCE BALL KIT: Total Body Balance Ball workout kit with large (75 cm) exercise ball for an ideal low-impact core strengthening workout
- WORKOUT GUIDE INCLUDED: Exercise abs, back, glutes, lower and upper body with the included yoga ball and a 105-minute workout designed by fitness expert Tanja Djelevic
- 75cm BALANCE BALL: Large size balance ball is recommended for users between 6'0" and 6'5" tall. Use the stability ball as an exercise and fitness tool or as an alternative office desk chair solution for active sitting.
- KIT INCLUDES: Large blue exercise ball for yoga and Pilates, easy-inflate air pump, and workouts (Packaging may vary to include DVD or Digital Download)
- INFLATION NOTICE: It may be necessary to re-inflate your new Balance Ball once or twice after initial inflation to stretch the ball to its final size. Inflate ball with air, let stand for 24 hours, deflate 50% then fill again to 75cm height.
- Audience Rating: NR (Not Rated)
The Benefits of Using Exercise Balls
Exercise balls were designed by a Swiss doctor in the 1960’s to be used in physical therapy regimens. Exercise balls are a useful and effective way to build muscle, work on your endurance and strengthen your core while developing balance and flexibility. A stability ball can provide a platform for your entire workout routine, or you can use if for specific exercises. You can increase the intensity of your workout on the ball and place increased stress on your core. The effort to remain balanced engages muscles not normally used in a stable environment. For example, move your body around on the ball so that it supports less of your body while doing crunches or pushups.
Benefits Of Using An Exercise Ball
One of the most versatile pieces of fitness equipment used today by conditioning professionals is the Stability Ball, also known as “Swiss balls”,”Physio Balls”, “Balance Balls”, etc. The Stability Ball plays a big part in fitness training and rehabilitation. Because they are highly effective in developing balance and strengthening your core, athletic trainers, coaches, personal trainers and physical education teachers have begun to integrate them into their training programs. And the world of athletic and functional conditioning has caught on. They are used with very good results by athletes young and old, and the older population that wants to integrate functional, healthy training into their daily workouts. In Europe, stability balls have been used in the classroom as chairs. studies have shown and have seen improved focus, concentration, handwriting skills, a better understanding of class material, and better organizational skills. There are several studies going on in the US using the Stability Ball in schools as chairs, and the preliminary data is consistent with that found in Europe. The Stability Ball is likely one of the most versatile pieces of equipment. It’s fun, it’s easy to use and everyone from children to seniors can enjoy its benefits safely and effectively. Another unique feature about the stability ball is that it employs the neuro-muscular system in a way that no other piece of exercise equipment can. They incorporate the use of:
- Multiple muscle systems
- Neurologically induced muscular responses
- Normal and natural process of balance
- The body’s own natural processes
- Establishing, restoring and maintaining balance
Therapists with athletic backgrounds and professional trainers have incorporated the balance ball into their everyday training. They have seen the results with the surrounding stabilizer muscles of a particular muscle group developing and strengthening more rapidly. Stability ball effectiveness in developing balance and core strength has put them at the forefront in the world of athletic and functional conditioning and balance training. Strength and conditioning experts everywhere have designed a multitude of exercises covering the entire body with stability balls. The only limitation encountered when using this great conditioning tool is your imagination.
Selecting a stability exercise ball is simple. A stability ball properly sized will allow you to sit on it with your knees and hip at 90 degrees. Using different size balls will allow you more flexibility and variation with your stability ball training.
- The ball can be used at home, in group exercise and personal training settings.
- It can be adapted to all ages, all fitness levels and special populations.
- The ball is portable and light weight.
- It is easy to travel with and easy to store.
- The ball is an inexpensive exercise tool.
- The ball is maintenance free over a long life.
10 Reasons To Use A Stability Ball As Your Chair
1. Forces proper spine alignment.
Because an exercise ball is not stable, your body needs to try to balance itself on it. The perfect spinal posture is coincidentally the easiest to balance with. Thus, your body will automatically try to align itself into the proper posture. This helps improve your spinal health, and decrease back pains.
2. Causes you to frequently change positions.
An exercise ball causes to you to change your position often to balance. For example, if you turn 45 degrees to face the phone, your body will assume a new position. This helps reduce damage caused by prolonged sitting in the same position.
3. Fitness is at your fingertips.
Another great thing about using this alternative to a chair, is that you can do stretches or mini-workouts whenever you want, without getting up. If you’ve ever stuck waiting for a minute or two, you can make productive use of that time with a quick workout or stretch. Because it’s much more convenient, you will probably do it more, thus resulting in better health
4. Improves your balance.
This one is very understandable. Sitting on an unstable surface all day will improve your sense of balance, as well as the reactions of your muscles. The result? An overall better balance, that can be observed out of the office.
5. Get that 6-pack you’ve been wanting.
Your body primarily uses your core (abdominal) muscles to help compensate for changes in balance. Thus, your essentially getting a low-key abdominal workout. This may not sound like a lot, but consider the amount of time you spend on your computer at the office, or at home. Those hours can build up, and result in a strengthening of ab muscles.
6. Improves your circulation.
Using an exercise ball will keep the blood flowing to all parts of your body, throughout the day. A desk chair on the other hand, reduces circulation to some parts of the body after prolonged use.
7. You’ll feel more energetic.
It has been proven that staying in one position, will make you more tired, while moving around and being active with give you more energy. With an exercise ball as a chair, you will feel much more energized after you finish your work.
8. Burn up to 300 calories per day.
More movement during the day = more calories burned. Burning 300 calories per day = losing one pound of fat every 10 days. You may not burn quite 300, but nonetheless, it will help you stay fit.
Specialized exercise balls designed for sitting usage can range from $15 to $80. Much cheaper than buying an ergonomic chair, which can range anywhere from $100 to $400 and up.
10. It’s fun!
Who doesn’t like the idea of bouncing around on an exercise ball all day. Exercise balls are an exciting alternative to chairs, and may just give that spark of fun to your day.
Content Contributor: Allen
You can catch Allen running the trails, mountain biking the ski hills or training at his favorite gym. His love for sports drives him to better his fitness levels. And he has a love for fitness gadgets.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2020-01-24