- Rubber coated cast iron dumbbell set with rack: 150 lbs + rack
- Steel handles with ergonomic grip
- Great for both upper body and lower body workouts
- Set includes: rack, pair of 5, 10, 15, 20 & 25 lb dumbbells
- Space saving a-frame dumbbell rack included
- Dumbbell for resistance training-great for arms, chest, back, core, and legs
- Solid cast-iron core for reliable strength; will not bend or break after repeated use
- Hexagon-shaped rubber-encased ends help prevent rolling and promote stay-in-place storage
- Contoured, textured, chrome handle for a comfortable, secure grip
- Sold individually; weighs 25 pounds; backed by an AmazonBasics limited one-year warranty
- 3 pairs of dumbbells in 3-pound, 5-pound, and 8-pound sizes. Ideal for resistance and other trainings
- The durable, neoprene material coated cast iron is great for indoor and outdoor workouts
- Neoprene coating on weights allow for a secure grip. The Hex shape of the dumbbells prevents them from rolling
- Easy to Assemble. Weight stand is included. A Assembly tool is included for your Convenience too
- All genuine everyday essentials products are covered by a 2-year Warranty
- SET OF 2 DUMBBELLS - 105 LBS TOTAL (52.5 LBS EACH SIDE): TWO 16"x1.15" handles, SIXTEEN 5-pound plates, FOUR 2.5-pound plates, FOUR 1.25-pound plates, FOUR collars handles, shipped in two packages.
- CAST IRON WEIGHT PLATES FIT 1.15-INCH STANDARD BAR: Accommodate all standard 1.15-inch handles. Durable cast iron plates covered with black paint finish preventing rust and corrosion for lifetime use
- 16-INCH DIAMOND KNURLED CHROME HANDLE: Constructed of high-quality, textured chrome handle for secure, firm, and non-slip grip
- STAR-LOCK COLLARS WITH LOOSE-RESISTANT RUBBER TRIMS: Threaded ends with star-lock collars provide a safe, secure workout & easy weight plate changes
- EASY USE & STORAGE: Take seconds to assemble and take out. Compact, convenient, and easy to use and store. All-for-one dumbbells eliminate the need for multiple dumbbells in your workout space. Suitable for performing basic toning body workouts, core fitness, strength exercises and heavy leg lifts
- Each dumbbell adjusts from 5 to 52.5 pounds; adjusts in 2.5-pound increments up to the first 25 pounds
- Lets you rapidly switch from one exercise to the next
- Combines 15 sets of weights into one, using a unique dial system
- Eliminates the need for multiple dumbbells cluttering your workout space
- Two year warranty on weight plates and parts
- 3 pairs of dumbbells in 2-pound, 3-pound, and 5-pound sizes
- Ideal for resistance training
- Neoprene coating on weights allow for a secure grip
- Made for indoor and outdoor use
- Easy-to-assemble weight stand included
- High Quality Design: Weights stay tight and do not detach, rubber coating will not damage floor or other surfaces
- Materials: Solid cast iron, chrome plated handle & rubber coated weights
- Versatile: Designed for use with curls, lifts, squats, press, and more
- Safe: Flat hexagonal surfaces will prevent rolling and knurled handle prevents slipping
- Durable: No maintenance required, long lasting finish prevents rust
- Made of solid cast iron with a protective black urethane coating.
- Polyurethane infused gripping surface and chrome accents on the handles.
- No odor or greasy feel
- Hexagon shaped dumbbell heads are designed to prevent rolling, as well as provide easier storage.
- Sold as each.
- ADD INTENSITY AND VARIETY TO WORKOUTS: Achieve a toned back, flat abs and sculpted arms with these versatile free weights. Perfect for overall health, balance, and weight management, they're also great for aerobics, cardio, yoga, and strength-building
- VIBRANT COLORS WITH A NEOPRENE FINISH: With bright colors and easy-to-read numbers, using training weights has never been easier or more fun. The durable neoprene coating provides a comfy grip and protection against calluses
- COMPACT AND CONVENIENT: With an anti-rolling hexagon design, your free weights won't roll away and are easy to stack so they take up minimal space. Ideal for home use, travel, outdoors, indoors, or the gym, you can take these gym accessories everywhere
- TOUGH, STABLE, AND DURABLE. Built using a high quality cast iron core, your handheld weight set won't break or bend after repeated use. For beginners and advanced users, alike, these dumbell sets are available in weights ranging from 1 lb up to 20 lbs
- VERSATILE & MULTIPURPOSE: Our freestyle weights, sold in pairs, aid in exercises that burn calories and help you achieve a tone,lean and fit shape. Ideal for fitness,weight loss,and orthopedic therapy,they also help improve stamina,strength,& muscle mass
- #VERSATILE - Dumbbells offer the ability to target specific muscle groups or get a full body workout.
- #CONSTRUCTION - Iron core made from ASTM A48 Grade 20 grey iron then precision dipped in 3mm of neoprene for safety and comfort.
- #FEATURES - Original Hex Shaped heads prevent rolling. The medium diameter handle provides essential grip and security during use. Neoprene coating is durable and protective.
- #FUNCTIONAL - Perfect for training individual muscle groups or major muscle groups, HIIT training and walking.
- #CHOICES - This dumbbell group from CAP is available in sizes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 12 lbs.
- Each dumbbell adjust from 11 lbs to 71.5 lbs in 5.5 lb increments.
- With the unique dial system, you can rapidly switch from one exercise to the next.
- Combines 12 sets of weights into one offering versatile workout for your whole body.
- With one Adjustable Dial Dumbbell, there is no need for buying other dumbbells, which can save a lot of space for your home gym.
- Worldwide Two Year Warranty. Shipped in multiple packages, may arrive at different time.
- Weight: 50 lbs
- High Quality Cast Iron, Chrome Handles
- 52.5Lbs Set Including One Textured Solid Chrome Handle, Two Collars(5lbs), Eight 5 Lbs Plates, Two 2.5Lbs PLates, Two 1.25Lbs Plates
- 105Lbs Set is Two of Above 52.5Lbs Sets;Easy to Set up and no Tools Required
- Collars and Handles are Threaded for a Secure Fit; Plates are Made from Durable Cast Iron
- Can Be Set Up in Increments of 2.5 lbs (Adjustable from 5 lbs to 52.5 lbs for Each Dumbbell)
- Cast iron dumbbells are neoprene-coated for durability and to help protect you, the floor and other fitness equipment
- Help tone and sculpt your arms, shoulders and back
- Hexagonal shape for easy stacking and roll-free Use
- Sold as a pair
- High Quality Cast Iron, Chrome Handles
- 100Lbs Set Including One Textured Solid Chrome Handle, Two Collars(5lbs), Eight 10 Lbs Plates, Two 5Lbs PLates, Two 2.5Lbs Plates
- 200Lbs is Two of Above 100Lbs Sets;Easy to Set up and no Tools Required
- Collars and Handles are Threaded for a Secure Fit; Plates are Made from Durable Cast Iron
- Can Be Set Up in Increments of 5 lbs (Adjustable from 5 lbs to 100 lbs for Each Dumbbell)
- Made of concrete weight plates and antirust chrome finish bar.
- Comes with different sizes weight plates to adjust to your desirable dumbbell weight according to your physical condition.
- Features with 2 pairs of spinlock collars and non-slip grip to provide you a safe and secure exercise experience.
- This weight set is perfect for both upper and lower body building exercises, you can exercise at home, in the office or any place at any time.
- Plates: 4 x 5. 5 lb. , 4 x 4. 4 lb. , 4 x 3. 3 lb. and 4 x 2. 8 lb. Product Weight: 66lbs
- 40 POUNDS: Each set comes equipped with a pair of dumbbells with enough weight to create 2 dumbbells weighing 5 pounds, 10 pounds, or 20 pounds.
- WORKOUT VERSATILITY: Enhance your muscular strength, endurance, power, and growth using these dumbbells to train every major muscle group on the body.
- SECURE ERGONOMIC COMFORT GRIP: A curved center handlebar grip contours to the natural arch of your hand while the textured grip provides a secure grip without being too aggressive.
- ADJUSTABLE WEIGHT: 12 interchangeable plates can be adjusted to meet your specific workout needs. Increase the weight of one dumbbell up to 34 pounds when you perform single dumbbell exercises.
- INCLUDES: (2) 1″D x 17″L inch Steel Bars, (4) Star Lock Collars; (4) 1. 5lb Weights, (4) 2. 5lb Weights, (4) 5lb Weights
- RUST-RESISTANT CONSTRUCTION -Built for weightlifting, the VB-40 Dumbbell Set boasts a sturdy construction and vinyl-coated plates that resist rust. Its textured handlebar surface ensures that the gear will not slip even through sweaty hands.
- COMPACT DESIGN - Organizing your gym equipment after working out doesn't have to be excruciating with the Marcy VB-40 workout weight set. Each piece has a compact structure that allows for convenient storage in any corner of your home or gym.
- SPRING-CLIP COLLARS - Forget about unstable, shifting plates! This dumbbell set includes four spring-clip collars that ensures secure attachment of the weight plates onto the end of the bar to keep them from moving while you're performing exercises.
- TWO DIFFERENT PLATE WEIGHTS - This gym gear includes four 2.5-pound plates, four 7.5-pound standard-size plates, and two 14-inch dumbbell handles. The various weight options make the set ideal for anyone looking for a reliable exercise equipment.
- 2 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY - The VB-40 Vinyl Dumbbell Set comes with a 2-year warranty providing the most out of your investment. This set provides weightlifters with reliable workout gear that's guaranteed to be a great addition to your home gym.
- Sold in 1 pair: A set of 2 vinyl coated dumbbells, color coded for each size
- Thick pvc coating with trending colors for a comfortable and non-slip feel
- Special shape prevents rolling. Great to protect hands and floor
- Soft-touch and eye-catching colors. White marking on each end for easy weight identification
- 9 year Warranty against breakage. Does not cover the PVC coating
- Holds hex and rubber hex dumbbells
- Hold neoprene dumbbells
- Holds up to 200-Pounds
- 30 Day manufacture's warranty
The Benefits of Dumbells
Dumbbells are relatively inexpensive when it comes to exercise equipment, but they are truly the foundation of any good home gym. Incorporating dumbbell workouts into your routine is an easy and effective way to trim and tone your whole body, as well as build muscle strength and endurance.
Since they offer a more free range of motion than barbells or weight machines would, they are more versatile and allow you to work out multiple muscles groups at the same time. Depending on the type of dumbbells and the different weight resistances you have available, you can perform almost any workout routine without ever leaving home.There are a lot of different dumbbells out there. You will want to carefully learn the differences of each and choose one based on your own individual needs.
There are a lot of different quality dumbbells out there. You will want to carefully learn the differences of each and choose one based on your own individual needs.Whether you take these to your workout or make them part of your home exercise equipment, dumbells are an essential part of any workout.
Types Of Dumbbells
Dumbbells are either fixed-weight dumbbells or adjustable dumbbells. Fixed-weight dumbbells are the traditional style dumbbells that you would see in a commercial gym. They are available in numerous weight resistances ranging from 1 pound to over 100 pounds (sold individually or as a pair), and they are typically stored on a rack or simply on the floor depending on what you have. One major drawback of fixed-weight dumbbells, however, is that they can take up a lot of space depending on how many pairs you decide to purchase. Also, if you are planning on buying a lot of different weight resistances, the cost advantage may start to shift in favor of adjustable dumbbells.
Adjustable dumbbells allow you to add/remove weight plates from just one pair of dumbbells. So, if you don’t have a lot of space, adjustable dumbbells are the perfect way to get all the benefits of a dumbbell set without the clutter. Their compact size also makes them easy to transport if, for example, you sometimes like to take your dumbbells to the office. Traditional mid-weight sets can be between 5 – 20 or even 5 – 55 pounds (per dumbbell), but they can usually only be adjusted in 2.5- or 5-pound increments. For heavier lifting, you can find sets that offer weight resistances between 5 – 125 pounds (per dumbbell). Make sure you look at our best dumbbell sets below.
10 Best Dumbbell Exercises For A Full Body Workout
1. Dumbbell Bench Press
Bench press dumbbell exercises for chest. The Dumbbell Bench Press is one of the best dumbbell exercises for your chest. Although it does need you to have access to a flat bench, it is one of the greatest ways to target your pectoral muscles on your chest, your triceps, as well as your front deltoids on your shoulders.
If you have access to an incline or decline bench, you’ll be able to perform the Incline Bench Press and the Decline Bench Press. The incline, i.e. putting the bench in a 45-degree angle adjustment will help you target the upper area of your chest, while the decline, which is setting the bench at an angle downward, will help you target the lower levels of your chest muscles.
2. Alternating Biceps Curl
Alternating dumbbell biceps curl is another classic dumbbell exercise that belongs in this list of the best dumbbell exercises. Although there are a couple of variations of this basic exercise, the main benefit will remain to strengthen your biceps and your forearms.
You can perform this exercise by raising each dumbbell one at a time, or by facing your palms in toward each other throughout the movement for a Hammer curl variation; by limiting your movement to half-way up for a concentrated variety; or finally by using a preacher curl pad if you have access to one.
3. Shoulder Press
The Dumbbell shoulder press is one of my favorite exercises for working out the shoulders. I prefer the dumbbell shoulder press while seated with good back support, such as a vertical bench so I can focus on my shoulders. This exercise is performed by pushing the dumbbells two hands at the same time straight up in the air, or by alternating presses.
Your deltoid muscles (shoulders) will get the bulk of the work, but your triceps are certainly recruited to help with the push exercise, making this an excellent upper body exercise.
4. Triceps Kickback
The Triceps Kickback exercise is an all time classic triceps training exercise. You can either put your knee on a flat bench, or I like to bend over and lean on a bench with my back flat and parallel with the floor. Be sure to keep your upper arm in alignment with your torso and completely still with your elbow up. Squeeze your triceps as you kick it back up and behind you.
5. One Arm Dumbbell Row
This is a very effective dumbbell exercise for working your back muscles. You can put your knee and hand on a flat bench to isolate your middle back and lat muscles. While your lats will do most of the work, the rear deltoids also will be recruited to raise and squeeze the dumbbell up and back.
6. Lateral Raise
Dumbbell Lateral Raises are the most effective way to target those side (middle) deltoids. You can perform this exercise while standing or sitting. Sitting will keep you very strict, and the weight should be adjusted downward to allow for strict form. Bend your elbows slightly and keep them parallel with your forearms, and keep the range of motion to as high as your ear.
7. Dumbbell Fly
The Lying dumbbell fly exercise is a great way to target your chest and will require the use of a flat bench for proper execution.
To perform, the dumbbell fly, lie on a flat bench holding the dumbbells straight up over your chest. Then allow the dumbbells to spread out wide in a semi circle motion until you feel a slight stretch at the bottom, then return to the top. The dumbbell fly can also be performed as an incline or decline fly as well by adjusting the angle of the bench.
8. Upright Row
The Upright Row exercise is the last of the shoulder exercises to be included on my list and will work the trapezius and the uppper back as well.
To perform this exercise, you must stand and hold 2 dumbbells in front of you, and let them hang freely. Now in one fluid motion, raise them both simultaneously to your chin. Be sure to keep the dumbbells close to your body line and squeeze your traps on the way up and feel the negative on the way down.
9. Stationary Dumbbell Lunges
Stationary dumbbell lunges are an excellent strengthening exercise for the quads. To perform this exercise, hold a dumbbell in each hand and take a big step back until the knee comes close to touching the floor. Squeeze through the quadriceps of the front leg and glute to push yourself straight back to your starting position.
10. Toe Raise
The last task on the list is one that targets your calf muscles
The Toe Raise is one of the best ways to strengthen your calves which are muscles that are recruited during normal daily activities and while playing a variety of sports where running or jumping is involved. To perform, stand holding a pair of dumbbells by your side and elevate your heels to get as high on your toes as you can, hold for a second or two, then return to the start position.
Content Contributor: Mary
Mary has a passion for learning about the human body, specializing in epigenetics. Blogging on multiple platforms, she loves to share the current research. More than research, she loves to be outdoors climbing, hiking and biking.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-08-14