- Dumbbell for resistance training—great for arms, chest, back, core, and legs
- Solid cast-iron core for reliable strength; will not bend or break after repeated use
- Hexagon-shaped rubber-encased ends help prevent rolling and promote stay-in-place storage
- Contoured, textured, chrome handle for a comfortable, secure grip
- Sold individually; weighs 25 pounds; backed by an AmazonBasics limited one-year warranty
- 3 pairs of dumbbells in 3-pound, 5-pound, and 8-pound sizes. Ideal for resistance and other trainings
- The durable, neoprene material coated cast iron is great for indoor and outdoor workouts
- Neoprene coating on weights allow for a secure grip. The Hex shape of the dumbbells prevents them from rolling
- Easy to Assemble. Weight stand is included. A Assembly tool is included for your Convenience too
- All genuine everyday essentials products are covered by a 2-year Warranty
- SET INCLUDES – A pair of 5-pound, 10-pound, 15-pound, 20-pound, and 25-pound rubber hex dumbbells with an A-frame dumbbell rack to store the weights. This set ships in multiple boxes.
- SPACE-SAVING DESIGN – The A-frame design of this rack maximizes floor space by storing dumbbells in an “A” shape, or vertical fashion. Easily access and store dumbbells. Rubber inserts prevent dumbbells and rack from scratches
- DURABLE & RELIABLE – Rack is made with steel & finished with durable black powder coat. Heads are made from ASTM A48 Class 20 grey iron and joined together by a 1018 cold rolled solid steel handle (sizes 15-120lb) with an extreme durable rubber coating.
- VERSATILE – Dumbbells offer the ability to target specific muscle groups or perform a full body workout. Perfect for isolations, functional and HIIT workouts, and strength training routines
- FEATURES – The original hex shaped heads prevent rolling. The medium depth knurling on the handle provides essential grip and security during use. Rubber coating is a durable and effective finish
- 3 pairs of dumbbells in 2-pound, 3-pound, and 5-pound sizes
- Ideal for resistance training
- Neoprene coating on weights allow for a secure grip
- Made for indoor and outdoor use
- Easy-to-assemble weight stand included
- Each dumbbell adjusts from 5 to 52.5 pounds; adjusts in 2.5-pound increments up to the first 25 pounds
- Lets you rapidly switch from one exercise to the next
- Combines 15 sets of weights into one, using a unique dial system
- Eliminates the need for multiple dumbbells cluttering your workout space
- Two year warranty on weight plates and parts
- Set of 2 dumbbells, 10 pounds each
- Steel dumbbell with colorful vinyl exterior coating for a strong, non-slip grip
- Great for intensifying workouts such as walking, jogging, aerobics, and more
- Available in a variety of different weights for training
- Sculpt muscles and burn more calories during your workout
- SINGLE DUMBBELL 52.5 LBS TOTAL: ONE 16”x1.15” handle, EIGHT 5-pound plates, TWO 2.5-pound plates, TWO 1.25-pound plates, TWO collars
- CAST IRON WEIGHT PLATES FIT 1.15-INCH STANDARD BAR: Accommodate all standard 1.15-inch handles. Durable cast iron plates covered with black paint finish preventing rust and corrosion for lifetime use
- 14-INCH DIAMOND KNURLED CHROME HANDLE: Constructed of high-quality, textured chrome handle for secure, firm, and non-slip grip
- STAR-LOCK COLLARS WITH LOOSE-RESISTANT RUBBER TRIMS AND SCREWS: Threaded ends with star-lock collars provide a safe, secure workout & easy weight plate changes.
- EASY USE & STORAGE: Take seconds to assemble and take out. Compact, convenient, and easy to use and store. All-for-one dumbbells eliminate the need for multiple dumbbells in your workout space. Suitable for performing basic toning body workouts, core fitness, strength exercises and heavy leg lifts
- ADD INTENSITY AND VARIETY TO WORKOUTS: Achieve a toned back, flat abs and sculpted arms with these versatile free weights. Perfect for overall health, balance, and weight management, they’re also great for aerobics, cardio, yoga, and strength-building
- VIBRANT COLORS WITH A NEOPRENE FINISH: With bright colors and easy-to-read numbers, using training weights has never been easier or more fun. The durable neoprene coating provides a comfy grip and protection against calluses
- COMPACT AND CONVENIENT: With an anti-rolling hexagon design, your free weights won’t roll away and are easy to stack so they take up minimal space. Ideal for home use, travel, outdoors, indoors, or the gym, you can take these gym accessories everywhere
- TOUGH, STABLE, AND DURABLE. Built using a high quality cast iron core, your handheld weight set won’t break or bend after repeated use. For beginners and advanced users, alike, these dumbell sets are available in weights ranging from 1 lb up to 20 lbs
- VERSATILE & MULTIPURPOSE: Our freestyle weights, sold in pairs, aid in exercises that burn calories and help you achieve a tone,lean and fit shape. Ideal for fitness,weight loss,and orthopedic therapy,they also help improve stamina,strength,& muscle mass
- ADJUSTABLE WEIGHT - Quick change weight adjustments from 5.5lbs to 27.5 lbs with push-pull design
- EASY USE & STORAGE - One dumbbell equal to 4 different weights dumbbells, compact design save your space at home
- WIDELY APPLICATION - Multiple weight range suitable for performing basic body workouts, core fitness, strength exercises and heavy leg lifts
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Contoured, textured and soft grip handle design provides comfortable and secure grip control
- SWEET GIFT - A great gift for your family or friends who is fitness enthusiasts
- VERSATILE Dumbbells offer the ability to target specific muscle groups or get a full body workout
- CONSTRUCTION Iron core made from ASTM A48 Grade 20 grey iron then precision dipped in 3 millimeters of neoprene for safety and comfort
- FEATURES Original Hex Shaped heads prevent rolling; The medium diameter handle provides essential grip and security during use; Neoprene coating is durable and protective
- FUNCTIONAL Perfect for training individual muscle groups or major muscle groups, HIIT training and walking
- CHOICES This dumbbell group from CAP is available in sizes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 12 pounds
The Benefits of Dumbells
Dumbbells are relatively inexpensive when it comes to exercise equipment, but they are truly the foundation of any good home gym. Incorporating dumbbell workouts into your routine is an easy and effective way to trim and tone your whole body, as well as build muscle strength and endurance.
Since they offer a more free range of motion than barbells or weight machines would, they are more versatile and allow you to work out multiple muscles groups at the same time. Depending on the type of dumbbells and the different weight resistances you have available, you can perform almost any workout routine without ever leaving home.There are a lot of different dumbbells out there. You will want to carefully learn the differences of each and choose one based on your own individual needs.
There are a lot of different quality dumbbells out there. You will want to carefully learn the differences of each and choose one based on your own individual needs.Whether you take these to your workout or make them part of your home exercise equipment, dumbells are an essential part of any workout.
Types Of Dumbbells
Dumbbells are either fixed-weight dumbbells or adjustable dumbbells. Fixed-weight dumbbells are the traditional style dumbbells that you would see in a commercial gym. They are available in numerous weight resistances ranging from 1 pound to over 100 pounds (sold individually or as a pair), and they are typically stored on a rack or simply on the floor depending on what you have. One major drawback of fixed-weight dumbbells, however, is that they can take up a lot of space depending on how many pairs you decide to purchase. Also, if you are planning on buying a lot of different weight resistances, the cost advantage may start to shift in favor of adjustable dumbbells.
Adjustable dumbbells allow you to add/remove weight plates from just one pair of dumbbells. So, if you don’t have a lot of space, adjustable dumbbells are the perfect way to get all the benefits of a dumbbell set without the clutter. Their compact size also makes them easy to transport if, for example, you sometimes like to take your dumbbells to the office. Traditional mid-weight sets can be between 5 – 20 or even 5 – 55 pounds (per dumbbell), but they can usually only be adjusted in 2.5- or 5-pound increments. For heavier lifting, you can find sets that offer weight resistances between 5 – 125 pounds (per dumbbell). Make sure you look at our best dumbbell sets below.
10 Best Dumbbell Exercises For A Full Body Workout
1. Dumbbell Bench Press
Bench press dumbbell exercises for chest. The Dumbbell Bench Press is one of the best dumbbell exercises for your chest. Although it does need you to have access to a flat bench, it is one of the greatest ways to target your pectoral muscles on your chest, your triceps, as well as your front deltoids on your shoulders.
If you have access to an incline or decline bench, you’ll be able to perform the Incline Bench Press and the Decline Bench Press. The incline, i.e. putting the bench in a 45-degree angle adjustment will help you target the upper area of your chest, while the decline, which is setting the bench at an angle downward, will help you target the lower levels of your chest muscles.
2. Alternating Biceps Curl
Alternating dumbbell biceps curl is another classic dumbbell exercise that belongs in this list of the best dumbbell exercises. Although there are a couple of variations of this basic exercise, the main benefit will remain to strengthen your biceps and your forearms.
You can perform this exercise by raising each dumbbell one at a time, or by facing your palms in toward each other throughout the movement for a Hammer curl variation; by limiting your movement to half-way up for a concentrated variety; or finally by using a preacher curl pad if you have access to one.
3. Shoulder Press
The Dumbbell shoulder press is one of my favorite exercises for working out the shoulders. I prefer the dumbbell shoulder press while seated with good back support, such as a vertical bench so I can focus on my shoulders. This exercise is performed by pushing the dumbbells two hands at the same time straight up in the air, or by alternating presses.
Your deltoid muscles (shoulders) will get the bulk of the work, but your triceps are certainly recruited to help with the push exercise, making this an excellent upper body exercise.
4. Triceps Kickback
The Triceps Kickback exercise is an all time classic triceps training exercise. You can either put your knee on a flat bench, or I like to bend over and lean on a bench with my back flat and parallel with the floor. Be sure to keep your upper arm in alignment with your torso and completely still with your elbow up. Squeeze your triceps as you kick it back up and behind you.
5. One Arm Dumbbell Row
This is a very effective dumbbell exercise for working your back muscles. You can put your knee and hand on a flat bench to isolate your middle back and lat muscles. While your lats will do most of the work, the rear deltoids also will be recruited to raise and squeeze the dumbbell up and back.
6. Lateral Raise
Dumbbell Lateral Raises are the most effective way to target those side (middle) deltoids. You can perform this exercise while standing or sitting. Sitting will keep you very strict, and the weight should be adjusted downward to allow for strict form. Bend your elbows slightly and keep them parallel with your forearms, and keep the range of motion to as high as your ear.
7. Dumbbell Fly
The Lying dumbbell fly exercise is a great way to target your chest and will require the use of a flat bench for proper execution.
To perform, the dumbbell fly, lie on a flat bench holding the dumbbells straight up over your chest. Then allow the dumbbells to spread out wide in a semi circle motion until you feel a slight stretch at the bottom, then return to the top. The dumbbell fly can also be performed as an incline or decline fly as well by adjusting the angle of the bench.
8. Upright Row
The Upright Row exercise is the last of the shoulder exercises to be included on my list and will work the trapezius and the uppper back as well.
To perform this exercise, you must stand and hold 2 dumbbells in front of you, and let them hang freely. Now in one fluid motion, raise them both simultaneously to your chin. Be sure to keep the dumbbells close to your body line and squeeze your traps on the way up and feel the negative on the way down.
9. Stationary Dumbbell Lunges
Stationary dumbbell lunges are an excellent strengthening exercise for the quads. To perform this exercise, hold a dumbbell in each hand and take a big step back until the knee comes close to touching the floor. Squeeze through the quadriceps of the front leg and glute to push yourself straight back to your starting position.
10. Toe Raise
The last task on the list is one that targets your calf muscles
The Toe Raise is one of the best ways to strengthen your calves which are muscles that are recruited during normal daily activities and while playing a variety of sports where running or jumping is involved. To perform, stand holding a pair of dumbbells by your side and elevate your heels to get as high on your toes as you can, hold for a second or two, then return to the start position.
Content Contributor: Mary
Mary has a passion for learning about the human body, specializing in epigenetics. Blogging on multiple platforms, she loves to share the current research. More than research, she loves to be outdoors climbing, hiking and biking.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2020-01-22