Healthy4LifeOnline delivers the top 12 rated Creatine on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
Aids in developing and maintaining muscle mass
- Promotes gains in increasing Fat Free Mass
- Increases in Muscle Fiber Size
- Increases in Muscle Mass
- Improve Strength and Power
What does Creatine do?
Creatine is produced naturally from amino acids inside your body. It really is considered the primary building block of protein. You can also find it in foods such as for instance fish and beef, as well as other protein-rich food sources. But, to get the true benefits, you will have to consume an extraordinarily massive amount these protein saturated foods to get an important amount of creatine. So to be able to consume larger levels of creatine, taking creatine supplement becomes a much more practical approach.
Top 12 Best Creatine Supplements Reviewed
- Made with CreaPure Creatine. At maximum dosage in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise program. Results may vary
- Increases muscle strength and power
- Improves performance in high-intensity exercise
- Increase energy levels and speed up recovery rates
- Enhance energy reserves in muscles while minimizing protein breakdown
- SKYROCKET SIZE & STRENGTH: Are you looking for an effective, pure creatine supplement that will support your muscular endurance and help you push out more reps at the gym? Perfect for pre/post- bodybuilding workout or strength training, this advanced creatine powder formula will fuel your muscles during high-intensity exercise and help you reach your fitness goals faster than ever before!
- INCREASE SPEED FOR EXPLOSIVE WORKOUTS: Micronized creatine monohydrate is essential in the process of sending energy directly to muscles and has been shown to help increase overall muscle mass and boost strength and speed, making it extremely helpful for explosive sports like boxing, bodybuilding or powerlifting.
- BEST VALUE FOR MONEY: If you're looking for the best micronized creatine monohydrate powder supplement that combines a high performance formula with a jaw-dropping price, then look no further. Unlike most other creatine powder supplements on the market, this micronized creatine monohydrate formula offers massive muscle gains without breaking the bank.
- LAB-TESTED QUALITY: Stop wasting tons of money on unreliable, ineffective products that just don't work. Trust in this lab-tested, verified and 99.99% purity guaranteed micronized creatine monohydrate powder that delivers on its promises.
- VEGAN FRIENDLY: Are you on a vegan diet? BulkSupplements pure micronized creatine monohydrate bodybuilding/crossfit supplement contains no dairy or dangerous/unecessary additives and is sugar, soy, yeast and gluten-free, so you can use it with peace of mind.
- • MUSCLETECH PLATINUM 100% CREATINE - Each serving delivers 5 grams of premium HPLC-Tested micronized creatine monohydrate. No fillers, no added sugars - just best-quality, pure creatine powder
- • SCIENTIFICALLY SUPERIOR - Best in category MuscleTech Platinum 100% Creatine features creatine monohydrate, the most researched form of creatine powder in sports nutrition
- • CLINICALLY STUDIED RESULTS - Heavy-lifting trainers built 6 pounds of lean muscle in 6 weeks in a gold-standard, scientific study
- • BUILD STRENGTH - In a separate study, test subjects increased their bench press strength by an amazing 18.6% in just 10 days
- • OVERALL BENEFITS - 100% Micronized creatine monohydrate powder helps increase strength, build lean muscle & improve recovery
- Optimum Nutrition
- The pro's formula
- Highest Quality Ingredients available
- BOOST YOUR GAINS: MET-Rx Creatine 4200 is a pre-workout or post-workout supplement to help increase both strength and gains from working out and weightlifting.* Each 6 capsule serving conatins 4200mg HPLC Pure Creatine Monohydrate to maximize your workout results.*
- SUPPORT YOUR TRAINING: MET-Rx Creatine 4200 works with your training routine. It can accelerate your power during your workout and your recovery after.* Creatine also enhances ability to produce higher muscular force, meaning increased reps during lifting.*
- MET-Rx products have been specifically formulated with a precise nutrient profile to produce specific metabolic effects.* MET-Rx Creatine 4200 is no exception. Try it with protein shakes or bars to superpower your workout and recovery.*
- MET-Rx FOCUSES ON THE POWER of protein & other important nutrients for workout enhancement. Our protein blends support exercise recovery & provide important amino acids to fuel muscles, while our sports nutrition line takes care of pre-intra-post workout.*
- COMPARE TO YOUR FAVORITES: Compare MET-Rx products to New Whey, About Time, ALLMAX, Nature's Blent, JYM, Vital Proteins, Optimum Nutrition, Pro-Stat, Integrated Supplements, Universal Nutrition, On my Whey, Cellucor, Nature's Design, or Manitoba Harvest.
- Increase strength: you workout to get stronger! COR-Performance Creatine harnesses the power of Creatine monohydrate to support you as you reach your goals
- Promotes muscle growth: Creatine is a legendary supplement for building muscle. COR-Performance Creatine highlights Creatine monohydrate to optimize lean muscle growth
- Micronized formula for better absorption: COR-Performance Creatine contains a micronized form of Creatine monohydrate
- Complements other muscle building products: COR-Performance Creatine comes unflavored, so you can mix it into your pre-workout or amino-recovery product to enhance results
- All Cellucor sales are guaranteed to provide results! that is why we extend a 30-day, full money-back guarantee when you decide to make that investment
- 100% Pure, Micronized Creatine - Unlike Other Sports Drinks, MICRONIZED CREATINE Contains No Added Sugars or Fillers; Just 100% Pure, Pharmaceutical-Grade Creatine.
- Increases Strength, Performance and Muscle Growth - Creatine Is A Nutrient That Occurs Naturally in The Body and in Some Foods. It Functions as An Energy Source in Your Muscle Cells, Helping To Improve Muscular Output and Reduce Fatigue During Rigorous Exercise.
- Increases Energy Levels and Promotes Optimal Recovery - Creatine Works As A Partitioning Agent, Shuttling Nutrients To Your Muscles For Improved Cellular Energy and Recovery.
- Tasteless, Odorless Powder - Mix MICRONIZED CREATINE With Any Pre-, Intra- or Post-Workout Drink Without Worrying About Any Gritty Taste or Texture.
- Optimal Bioavailability - "Micronized" Means That The Larger Creatine Particles Have Been Broken Down into Smaller Particles, Making Them Easier For Your Body To Absorb and Use.
- The titans of sports nutrition, BSN has been presented with over 60 awards since it's inauguration
- The name you know and trust
- From the creators of NO Xplode and Syntha-32
- Rapidly absorbed creatine complex
- No loading required
- Pharmaceutical quality
- Pure Micronized Creatine HCL - 99.99%
- Lab tested for verification & guaranteed purity
- Promotes high-intensity energy
- Increases strength & power
- Improves muscle performance during high intensity activities such as weight training, running, & any other aerobic or anerobic exercise
- No fillers ever used, only 100% Pure Creatine Monohydrate
- Delays workout fatigue
- Supports increased muscle size via cell hydration
- 100% pure HPLC certfied
- Scientific study shows subject built over 4x more muscle gain with the type of creatine in Creatine X3 powder
- Test subjections taking the creatine in Creatine X3 powder gained 18.6% more strength in just 10 days
- 8 grams of creatine featuring creatine monohydrate and creatine HCl, which is 30% more creatine than other creatine products plus 2.5 grams BCAA amino acids
- Creatine X3 helps to accelerate post workout recovery with pure creatine and complex carbohydrates
- Guaranteed quality - Thirdy party tested and verified, made in the U.S.A.
What is Creatine?
Creatine is a substance that is found naturally in muscle cells. It will help parts of your muscles produce energy during heavy lifting or high-intensity exercise.
Taking creatine as a supplement is extremely famous among athletes and bodybuilders in order to gain muscle, enhance strength and improve exercise performance.
Chemically speaking, it shares many similarities with amino acids. The body can create it out of the amino acids glycine and arginine.
Several factors affect your body’s creatine stores, including meat intake, exercise, number of muscle tissue and degrees of hormones like testosterone and IGF-1.
About 95% regarding the human body’s creatine is kept in muscles, in the form of phosphocreatine. One other 5% are kept in mental performance, kidneys, and liver.
Once you supplement, you enhance your stores of phosphocreatine. This is certainly a kind of stored energy within the cells because it helps the human body produces a lot more of a high-energy molecule called ATP.
ATP is actually called your body’s energy currency. When you’ve got more ATP, your body is capable of doing better during exercise.
Creatine also changes several cellular processes that lead to increased muscle mass, strength, and recovery
Creatine is just one of the safest sports supplements there is, yet many myths about creatine linger. The primary concern is the fact that creatine damages your kidneys. But there is zero data to aid this concept. In reality, there are lots of studies showing that creatine has absolutely no effect on kidney function in healthy people. One study found no changes in kidney function between collegiate football players who supplemented with creatine and the ones who didn’t for pretty much 2 years. What’s more is that another study showed no changes in kidney function for individuals consuming 10 g – twice the recommended daily dose – of creatine for 12 weeks.
Others declare that creatine supplementation may cause dehydration, injury and stomach cramps, however, up to now there have been no studies showing that creatine supplementation causes any of these issues.
10 Benefits Of Creatine
1. ENHANCED CAPACITY FOR HIGH-INTENSITY WORKOUTS
Creatine enhances the body’s capacity to execute high-intensity work, which means that pumping out a few more reps than you would normally manage to, sprinting only a little faster, and engaging more forcefully in whatever sport or exercise you will be performing. It’s these extra reps, it is this extra speed, it is this greater engagement which will push your workout to the next level – in turn producing greater results.
In short, creatine helps you to stop you against peaking too soon to see results.
2. FASTER RECOVERY
Creatine’s post-exercise muscle regeneration properties ensure it is a great supplement for enhancing recovery. Creatine works to reduce muscle cell damage and inflammation following exhaustive exercise by increasing the option of ATP.
3. IMPROVED ANAEROBIC CAPACITY
One study discovered that creatine loading over just 3 days can significantly improve muscle volume and cycle sprint performance in elite power athletes. Following a group of male and female athletes, it found that creatine subjects experienced increased total body mass of a typical 0.9 kilograms, a 6.6% escalation in thigh volume, and increases in performance on all six sprints.
4. STRENGTHEN BRAIN FUNCTION
Researchers Wyss and Schulze looked at the broader health implications of creatine because they tried to determine its value in treating several neuro-degenerative, vascular and muscular disorders. Their findings showed creatine to be an essential neuro-protectant (a representative that escalates the survival of nerve cells to environmental insults), with results showing mental performance became more capable of withstanding reactive oxygen species (oxygen ions, free radicals, peroxides etc) by using creatine.
5. STRENGTH and BUFFNESS
Creatine has a property that causes muscle cells to inflate, which produces a more heavily muscled appearance. More importantly, it functions as a stimulus for protein synthesis. It is stated that this will end up in up to 2.7 kilograms of added body weight in the 1st couple of weeks of creatine supplementation.
6. INCREASED TESTOSTERONE
As soon as you reach finally your thirties, it is common for your testosterone levels to decline. You may possibly experience a decrease in energy, endurance, strength, mental sharpness, and sexual interest. Rather than turn to testosterone replacement therapy, another study showed that creatine will be the answer. Following a ten-week strength training program, participants who took a regular creatine supplement significantly increased their resting testosterone levels.
7. SUPPORT FOR THE LIVER AND KIDNEYS
Creatine provides a powerful anabolic boost through its enhancing of systematic methylation (the regulation of gene expression, protein synthesis, and RNA metabolism) status. Methylation is a procedure that is needed for supporting life itself, but during the natural whole action of creatine within the liver and kidneys, the rate from which methylation is produced is slowed due to natural creatine drawing from the power source. By supplementing creatine, you lessen the drain in the liver and kidneys, alleviating the bodies have to synthesize creatine from amino acids.
8. IMPROVED BONE RECOVERY
Creatine increases the activity of alkaline phosphatase (ALP) needed for bone growth and enhances cellular energy production, important for bone development and maintenance. A Swiss study concluded that creatine could be successful as an adjuvant therapy for bone fracture healing and for the treating osteoporosis.
9. ENHANCED GLUCOSE TOLERANCE
Creatine may help with the combating of diabetes by increasing glucose transporter expression and muscle glycogen content while improving glucose tolerance.
10. REDUCED PROGRESSION OF SARCOPENIA
As we grow older, there is a normal decline when you look at the creation of muscle mass building (anabolic) hormones such as testosterone, growth hormones and IGF-1. That is known as sarcopenia and it is simply the loss of skeletal muscle mass and strength as a result of aging. Considering that creatine promotes the endogenous creation of IGF-1 by muscle, it is quite feasible that creatine supplementation may serve to slow the progression of sarcopenia.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2018-07-17