The human body consists of thousands of cells which are designed to form tissues, organs and organ systems. All these things are held together and work properly with the help of nutrients, hormones and other body chemicals. Collagen is one of the essential parts of the human body.
What is Collagen and how does it support the human body?
The body consists of proteins and collagen is one of the basic structural proteins that keep the whole human body together. It is the cement that supports the body and allows it to function well. It is responsible for the elasticity and regeneration of the connective tissues. The connective tissue is present in skin, cartilage, bone, and tendon which means collagen ensure the health and safety of all these parts.
How many types of Vcollagen are there?
There are above 28 types of collagen in the body and each type ensures the vitality of different tissues and organs. Around 80 to 90% of the collagens are the type I, II, and III. As these sum up to form the most abundant proteins of the body, let’s find out where they are found.
Type I collagen is present in nails, skin, hair, bone, ligaments, and organs.
Type II is found in cartilage
Type III collagen is seen in bones, dentin, tendon and other connective tissues
Health benefits of collagen:
The functions of the collagen obtained from natural diet or supplements are as follows:
⦁ The collagen supplement offers quick wound healing as collagen promotes all the four phases of wound healing. It can also reduce the chances of wound deterioration in cases like post-amputation surgeries.
⦁ It acts as an anti-aging supplement that helps keep the skin smooth, free of wrinkles/ stretch marks. It boosts the growth of hair and nails.
⦁ Studies have found that collagen can help in reducing pain and inflammation in degenerating joint diseases like rheumatoid arthritis.
⦁ Proline, a part of the collagen helps in controlling the blood pressure, removing the fat in the arteries and keeping the heart safe from coronary artery diseases. It is also used in tissue regeneration within the body.
- YOU NEED MORE COLLAGEN: Collagen is one of the most important nutrients needed to to ensure the health and vitality of your skin, hair, tendon, cartilage, bones, and joints. Around the age of 30, our bodies naturally begin to produce less collagen, and the first signs of aging start to occur.
- HOW TO TAKE: Consume in warm or room temperature water. Can also be added to Oatmeal, Yogurt, Soups or Sauces. *Helpful Hack: To enjoy in cold water without clumping, mix collagen in room temperature water first, then add ice.
- PACKAGING MAY VARY: It's a New Year & we have a new look! But don't worry it's still the same great Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides packed with Gut Friendly Protein and Amino Acids from pasture raised, grass-fed cattle
- REAL CERTIFICATIONS: Many companies claim to be, but our Collagen Powder is actually 3rd party certified by the Paleo & Keto Foundation, and non-GMO verified by the IGEN program
- 90 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you don't see results within 90 days, simply return your product for a refund.*
- Builds bone matrix Collagen is the mechanical strength of bone Corrects weak, broken, split, ridged and damaged nail beds Thickens fine hair
- Repairs connective tissues for improved elasticity; blood vessels to help improve circulation; and promotes wound healing and a clearer complexion
- This product is manufactured in United States
- Not intended for persons under 18 years of age
- Benefits: this collagen tablet is a complex structural protein that helps maintain strength and flexibility throughout the body. It also helps correct weak, broken, split, ridged and damaged nail beds and thickens fine hair
- Safe Vitamin Tablets: this diet supplement is made using NeoCell's technologically advanced hydrolyzation process. Contains no gluten, soy, wheat, lactose, starch, yeast, or artificial flavors and is safe to use on regular basis
- Other Benefits: this dietary supplement assists in repairing connective tissues for improved elasticity. Super collagen tablet also helps provide hydration, improve blood circulation and promote wound healing
- Improvising Skin Texture: Neocell Collagen+C contains clinically studied BioActive NeoCell Collagen which supports healthy collagen formation throughout the body. It helps provide clearer complexion, reduce fine lines, wrinkles and increase skin firmness
- Suggested Use: Take six tablets daily. For maximum absorption, try taking the tablets on an empty stomach
What causes collagen deficiency?
With the advancing age, the collagen protein in the body tends to decrease. This is why you witness skin changes like wrinkles, sagging skin, and joint pains. Other than the age factor, there are many genetic disease and digestive issues that inhibit the production of collagen in the body. Lifestyle changes like smoking, excessive sun exposure and high intake of sugar also lead to collagen depletion.
Foods from which you can get collagen:
There are many food items that deliver the fibrous protein our body needs. Adding them to our diet can help overcome the collagen deficiency. Food items like fish, vegetables (red, green and orange), soy, berries, white tea, garlic, citrus fruits, eggs, and oysters are rich sources of nutrients that help in regenerating the collagen fibers. These food items help strengthen the collagen in our body.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2018-07-15