The human body consists of thousands of cells which are designed to form tissues, organs and organ systems. All these things are held together and work properly with the help of nutrients, hormones and other body chemicals. Collagen is one of the essential parts of the human body.
What is Collagen and how does it support the human body?
The body consists of proteins and collagen is one of the basic structural proteins that keep the whole human body together. It is the cement that supports the body and allows it to function well. It is responsible for the elasticity and regeneration of the connective tissues. The connective tissue is present in skin, cartilage, bone, and tendon which means collagen ensure the health and safety of all these parts.
How many types of Vcollagen are there?
There are above 28 types of collagen in the body and each type ensures the vitality of different tissues and organs. Around 80 to 90% of the collagens are the type I, II, and III. As these sum up to form the most abundant proteins of the body, let’s find out where they are found.
Type I collagen is present in nails, skin, hair, bone, ligaments, and organs.
Type II is found in cartilage
Type III collagen is seen in bones, dentin, tendon and other connective tissues
Health benefits of collagen:
The functions of the collagen obtained from natural diet or supplements are as follows:
⦁ The collagen supplement offers quick wound healing as collagen promotes all the four phases of wound healing. It can also reduce the chances of wound deterioration in cases like post-amputation surgeries.
⦁ It acts as an anti-aging supplement that helps keep the skin smooth, free of wrinkles/ stretch marks. It boosts the growth of hair and nails.
⦁ Studies have found that collagen can help in reducing pain and inflammation in degenerating joint diseases like rheumatoid arthritis.
⦁ Proline, a part of the collagen helps in controlling the blood pressure, removing the fat in the arteries and keeping the heart safe from coronary artery diseases. It is also used in tissue regeneration within the body.
- Bioavailable Collagen Peptides Powder ---- Sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine. Digested and absorbed by the body quickly for maximum benefits.
- Multiple Health Benefits ---- Collagen Peptides helps improve hair strength and support healthy hair, nails, skin, joints and ligaments and tendons**.
- Load up on Beneficial Ingredients ---- Soluble in hot or cold liquids including coffee, smoothies and tea, about 1-2 scoops a day is all you need to reap its benefits! It can be taken in the morning, afternoon or evening.
- All Natural Ingredients ---- Certified Paleo Friendly & Whole30 approved ingredients. No added sugars or sweeteners. Flavorless and odorless. Free from dairy, gluten, cholesterol and heavy metals.
- 20g Collagen Powder Per Serving ---- We include a scoop for measurement, two scoops of powder = 20g. That's also why the container isn't full, leaving some room for the scoop. Our product quantity is based on weight, not canister size.
- All-In-One Collagen Supplement: Our collagen supplements have a blend of hydrolyzed collagen peptides from beef (bovine), marine, chicken bone broth, and eggshell membrane sources, as well as types I, II, III, V and X collagen in a small capsule form making it your one-stop-shop for your collagen needs.
- Rejuvenation: Having less collagen in your body leads to weaker bones, fragile nails, brittle hair and dry skin. Luckily, our collagen protein pills include all 5 types of collagen hydrolysate associated with an improvement in skin, hair, nails, bones, tendons, joints, and gut health.
- Vitality: Want to know the secret to a youthful complexion? Collagen regeneration stimulates the body to renew tissues and maintain a radiant skin complexion. Take care of your body and restore your youth with our Multi Collagen pills.
- High Absorption: Each collegen hydrolysate pill is enhanced with Digeseb for enhanced collagen absorption. A strong alternative to collagen powder and liquid collagen, collagen supplements are easy to swallow and small enough to hold in your pocket, handbag, or car.
- Premium Quality: Our non-GMO skin and hair collagen pills are hormone-free, gluten-free and dairy-free. Our Multi Collagen Complex supplement helps support your health, strength and beauty. Our collegen pills are both for women and men, and all of our products are manufactured in the USA in a GMP certified laboratory with global ingredients.
- ✔️ Replenish Your Skin, Hair, and Nails — Collagen peptides can help restore sagging skin, replenish thinning hair, and renew brittle nails. These benefits contribute to a more youthful appearance you’ll love.
- ✔️ Anti-Aging Power — When you look healthier, you take years off your appearance
- ✔️ Natural Taste — While some customers take no notice, since everyone's palate is different, LiveWell collagen's all-natural formula may have a mild taste that you would most prefer adding to your favorite smoothie.
- ✔️ Premium Ingredients — For the best results, you need the best ingredients. LiveWell Labs uses hydrolyzed collagen peptides from bovine sources certified as grass-fed and pasture-raised.
- ✔️ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee — Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we are committed to providing 100% satisfaction to all our customers. That's why we offer only genuine, high-quality products. However, if you are unsatisfied with the quality of our product, feel free to contact us — We are happy to help you in every possible way.
What causes collagen deficiency?
With the advancing age, the collagen protein in the body tends to decrease. This is why you witness skin changes like wrinkles, sagging skin, and joint pains. Other than the age factor, there are many genetic disease and digestive issues that inhibit the production of collagen in the body. Lifestyle changes like smoking, excessive sun exposure and high intake of sugar also lead to collagen depletion.
Foods from which you can get collagen:
There are many food items that deliver the fibrous protein our body needs. Adding them to our diet can help overcome the collagen deficiency. Food items like fish, vegetables (red, green and orange), soy, berries, white tea, garlic, citrus fruits, eggs, and oysters are rich sources of nutrients that help in regenerating the collagen fibers. These food items help strengthen the collagen in our body.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2022-01-23.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.