Best Chyawanprash Supplements in 2020 – Top Products Rated
- 1 Best Chyawanprash Supplements in 2020 – Top Products Rated
- 1.1 Banyan Botanicals Organic Chyavanprash (Chyawanprash) – Ayurvedic Herbal Jam with Amla & Ashwagandha – for The Immune System & Whole-Body Rejuvenation – 9.4oz – Non GMO Sustainably Sourced Vegetarian
- 1.2 Dabur Chyawanprash 500gms. - Spread with Herbs & Spices
- 1.3 Dabur Chyawanprash 1 Kg. - Spread with Herbs & Spices
- 1.4 Himalayan Institute Ayurvedic Chyawanprash Jam, 500 Grams
- 1.5 Chyawanprash with Saffron 1000g
- 1.6 Dabur Chyawanprash Awaleha - 1 Kg - Styledivahub®
- 1.7 Chyawanprash-Nt Wt.500gms by Organic India
- 1.8 PIOR Living Chyawanprash - Ancient Ayurveda Functional Recipe for Immune Support with Indian Spices, Organic Raw Honey, Ghee, Ashwagandha and Rasayana Herbs for Longevity and Rejuvenation
- 1.9 Himalayan Institute Natural Chyawanprash Herbal Supplement 1.1 Pounds (2 Pack)
- 1.10 Himalaya Chyavanprash with Honey, Amla and Cinnamon for Immune Support, Stress and Rejuvenation, 500 mg, 60 Capsules.
- 1.11 Why Chawanprash Should Be Made An Integral Part Of Our Lives?
- 1.12 Additional Products to View
This ancient jam has been used in Ayurveda for thousands of years for health benefits like strengthening immunity, promote longevity and act as an anti-aging tonic. Chyawanprash helps to purify the blood, stimulate the liver, and promote the elimination of toxins from the body. It has been used by bodybuilders for building muscles.
- CHYAVANPRASH is a delicious Ayurvedic herbal jam that is prepared in a base of fresh amalaki (amla) fruit, a natural source of antioxidants. Prized for thousands of years for its rejuvenative and immune support qualities, Chyavanprash nourishes all the tissues of the body.
- RAW, unheated honey combines with ghee and jaggery (unrefined cane sugar) to carry the herbs deep into the tissues. This nutritious jam supports a healthy metabolism and enkindles the digestive fire while strengthening the body against the effects of a stressful lifestyle.
- CHYAVANPRASH is safe for children and recommended for year-round well-being. It supports the lungs and respiratory tract, nourishes the brain and nervous system, and provides energy and vitality. It is delicious on toast, mixed into warm milk, or even eaten by the spoonful.
- BANYAN BOTANICALS is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested to ensure product quality and safety.
- THE BANYAN GUARANTEE: If for any reason you are not satisfied with one of our products, we will gladly accept returns for a full product refund.
- Jam with various herbs and spices.
- Dabur Chyawanprash is an excellent herbal supplement
- #1 Selling Chyawanprash by a 100+ year old company
- Dabur Chyawanprash has anti-oxidant properties & strengthens your body's internal defense mechanism
- Time-tested, age-old formulation has a number of herbs like Amla, known to be one of the best antioxidants, Giloy (Guduchi) known to have immuno modulatory properties, and has more than 40 other natural ingredients, to boost immunity.
- Derived from 2,500-year-old Ayurvedic formula
- Made from Amala fruit, one of the world's most concentrated sources of antioxidant Vitamin C
- A 2,000 year old Ayurveduc formula
- Used to increase energy and support a healthy immune function*
- Patanjali Chyawanprash with Saffron 1000gm
- Reinforces the immune system and helps fight disease
- Totally chemical-free, natural and safe
- Strengthens your body's internal defense mechanism with anti-oxidant properties
- ANCIENT AYURVEDIC HERBS: Our Organic India Chyawanprash (“chah – vahn – prash”) is an ancient Ayurvedic immune boost Functional Recipe that helps to rejuvenate the body and mind. Great as a counterpart to yoga or meditation practices.
- HEALING BENEFITS: Ayurvedic Chyawanprash health benefits come from its main ingredient, the Amla Berry, well known as a highly powerful antioxidant superfood that helps to open energy channels for prana to flow freely in your practice and daily life.
- WILD CRAFTED BOTANICALS: Combined with spices, herbs, raw honey, ghee, jaggery, and sesame oil to help deliver nutrients deep into the body’s tissues for easy absorption, providing a wide variety of benefits for overall health and wellbeing.
- MINIMALLY PROCESSED: Our Chyawanprash Functional Recipe is minimally processed using traditional methods that mirror the body’s regeneration and metabolic process. A simple and powerful way to help strengthen your body, mind, and spirit connection.
- SUGGESTED USE: Just 1-2 teaspoons each morning helps to enhance your respiratory, circulatory, and digestive systems to boost energy, stimulate immunity, sharpen focus, and increase the body, mind, and spirit connection for lightness of being.
- 17 oz
- THE AYURVEDIC SUPERFOOD: Himalaya Chyavanprash supports your energy and vitality and is considered one of history’s first superfood recipes.
- CONVENIENT CAPSULE FORM OF THE FAMOUS JAM: Chyavanprash jam has been eaten for good health in India for generations. Now enjoy some of that famous historical goodness in a convenient, no-mess capsule.
- PLANT-BASED QUALITY AND CLEALINESS: Himalaya Chyavanprash comes in a vegetarian capsule and is gluten free, wheat free, corn free and soy free. Contains milk, honey and clarified butter.
- TRADITIONAL GOODNESS IN EVERY CAPSULE: Each Himalaya Chyavanprash 500 mg 2-capsule serving is a proprietary blend of the traditional fruits, stems, roots, flowers, leaves and whole plants and their extracts that make this daily supplement one of history’s favorite daily rejuvenators.
- QUALITY & SAFETY: Produced in a cGMP Good Manufacturing Practices certified facility, Himalaya Chyavanprash is rigorously tested for identity, strength and safety, through the use of well recognized techniques and highly sophisticated instruments.
Why Chawanprash Should Be Made An Integral Part Of Our Lives?
Chawanprash is an amazing health food, with its ingredients derived from many organic fruits and plants. The recipe for this herbal mixture has been handed down through the generations- it is said, that in ancient periods, wise men and warriors alike partook something of the nature of Chawanprash for their physical and mental well being. In ancient times, it was also known as chyavanaprasha, chyavanaprasam, or chyawanprash rasayana. Today, many leading brands have tried to formulate the same recipe after researching the benefits of Chawanprash, and here are some of them:
- Helps in Purifying Blood: The bloodstream carries a lot of toxins and chawanprash helps in purifying the blood. It flushes the liver and cleanses the cells of toxins, restoring strength to the muscles.
- Organic Components: The herbal and organic components of Chawanprash can work wonders. Amla or gooseberry is a powerful antioxidant and a rich source of vitamins. Chawanprash also contains white sandalwood, cardamom, tulsi, neem, ashwagandha long pepper, and lots of other fruits, roots, and spices, which act as immunity boosters.
- The right amount of sugar and fat: The mixture has a dark brown consistency and it resembles a jam, and that is because of the presence of clarified butter and honey. It lends sweetness without causing weight issues and clarified butter is rich in good fat. The ingredients are good for everyone, and both children and the elderly can benefit from them.
- Easy to consume: Chawanprash can be consumed by itself, or it could be mixed with a glass of milk, or could be even used as a sandwich spread. It is very easy to incorporate it into the daily diet.
Health Benefits of Chawanprash:
- Boosts Immunity: As mentioned earlier, Chawanprash acts as an immunity booster. The presence of Amla makes it a potent powerhouse of Vitamins, especially Vitamin C as it has 30% more of it than oranges. It protects the body from viral, fungal and bacterial infection of all sorts.
- Improves Respiratory Problems: Those who suffer from breathing problems or suffer cough and cold can benefit from the daily consumption of Chawanprash. It cleans the respiratory tract of bacterial infections and makes it easier for the lungs to breathe.
- Promotes Digestion: Chawanprash helps improve the digestive system by killing off bad bacteria that hinders good digestion. It also helps with the absorption of nutrients in the body and promotes the growth of healthy bacteria.
- Contains anti-aging properties: The minerals and nutrients found in Chawanprash act as powerful antioxidants and helps in slowing down the process of aging. It helps in retaining a youthful appearance by preventing the emergence of wrinkles and helps with the retention of that youthful glow on the skin. It strengthens hair and prevents hair fall. It also clears patchy complexion and improves skin tone.
- Improves Sexual Health: Chawanprash is known to improve sex drive and also enhances the capacity to enjoy sensual pleasure.
With the regular intake of Chawanprash, it is possible to enjoy a good quality of life and enjoy robust health.
Content Contributor: Mary G
Mary has a passion for learning about the human body, specializing in epigenetics. Blogging on multiple platforms, she loves to share the current research. More than research, she loves to be outdoors climbing, hiking and biking.
Fitness, health and supplements has been a life long passion for Mary, and she practices what she preaches by leading a healthy life lifting weights, kick boxing, eating healthy and maintaining a well balanced lifestyle. Mary is available for consultations and coaching, specializng in womens health issues.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2020-09-20.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.