Chinese herbalism is an ancient art with modern day wellness-boosting benefits that work to balance the body.They can be synergistic formulas or individual herbs to help heal naturally. The benefits of Chinese herbs and supplements include:
- Fights respiratory ailments
- Supports the liver function
- Neurocognitive function improvement
- Protects against cancer
- Boosts immunity
- Good for eyesight
- Diuretic properties
- Balances the hormone levels
- Weight loss and anti-aging solution
- Complete package
Best Chinese Supplements
- Hair loss and graying are seen as signs of aging, yet frequently they can strike in early adulthood. Hair growth can be easily upset by factors such as menopause or pregnancy.
- 100% natural and Vegan, improves blood circulation and nutritional supply to the hair follicles and strengthen the kidneys
- Restore graying hair to its original color by stimulating the cells that produce pigmentation
- According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, deficiencies in the blood can also take a heavy toll on hair’s health. Western medicine offers no real answers, but fortunately there is a safe, reliable and effective alternative. Vita Hair helps to halt hair loss and graying of the hair with a blend of potent herbs formulated according to the principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- It is recommended you take Vita Hair continuously for three to six months in order to see an improvement.
- Health Concerns - Backbone - 90 Tablets
- Works to strengthen your bones and muscles.
- Wan Du Hua Yu Tang Herbal Supplement
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: Health Concerns is at the leading edge of research in herbal medicine and is known for bringing the centuries of knowledge amassed in the Chinese herbal tradition to the West.
Traditional Chinese herbalism
Helps you get a good night's sleep
Full spectrum whole herb formula
- Per GMP guidelines set forth by the FDA, most products are formulated for 24 months from the date of manufacture. Liquids and probiotics are formulated for 12 months.
- Health Concerns - Woman's Balance - 270 Tablets
- TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE: Health Concerns is at the leading edge of research in herbal medicine and is known for bringing the centuries of knowledge amassed in the Chinese herbal tradition to the West.
- PERFECT for Achilles Tendinitis, knee ligament therapy, rotator cuff support, post ankle sprain relief, painful tears & more
- RECOVERY formula includes Chinese medicine herbs ideal for all ligament repair, tendon health, sinew injuries, damage or tears
- FASTER ligament repair - strengthening with tendon and dynamic ligament healing solutions
- RESTORES joint, ligament and tendon health
- SUSTAINABLY Sourced – Doctor Formulated - Lab Tested Herbs
- Woman Support: Our powerful formula helps support women during the menstrual cycle.
- Chinese Therapeutic Benefits: Replenishes the yin of the liver and kidneys, and regulates the flow of liver qi.
- Administration: Internal: 2 to 4 tablets TID, between meals 90 tablets, 660mg, 15 day supply.
- Our Commitment To Quality: Health Concerns' commitment to herbal medicine and modern science provides you with the best formulas available. The quality of our products is remarkably consistent and dependable. Since our inception, we have been committed to taking whatever measures are necessary to guarantee safe herbs, free of contaminants or harmful ingredients.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine: Health Concerns is at the leading edge of research in herbal medicine and is known for bringing the centuries of knowledge amassed in the Chinese herbal tradition to the West. At Health Concerns, traditional and scientific assessment combined with time-honored methods of processing result in the most effective and reliable herbs available anywhere.
- ClearLungs is our original lung formula adapted from an ancient Chinese traditional remedy
- Formulated with a blend of herbs which may help support free breathing, keeping airways open and balancing mucus levels
- Featuring Dong Quai Root, which may support the body in white blood cell production. Renowned for its ability to encourage a positive immune response, it has many wellness-promoting properties
- Chinese Skullcap, one of the most widely-used herbs in Chinese medicine, may help support the bronchioles and the larger respiratory system. Skullcap contains compounds that may help support the body's natural, healthy state free from excess inflammation, encourage natural immune function, and promote healthy urine flow, bile production, and more
- Vegan capsules contain no animal products, corn, dairy, gluten, GMO, soy, wheat, or yeast. Capsule size “0.”
- PROMOTES RELAXATION – Baicalin is one of the top supplements for relaxation, stress-reduction, and supporting a healthy mood
- ANCIENT & NATURAL ORIGINS – Baicalin is extracted from root of the Chinese herb Scutellaria baicalensis - also known as Chinese Skullcap - and has been used for over 1000 years in Eastern medicine
- ANTIOXIDANT & ANTI-INFLAMMATORY – Clinical studies indicate Huang Qin's powerful health-promoting effects, especially by protecting your body from free-radicals and toxins
- 100% VEGAN AND VEGETARIAN FRIENDLY – This supplement contains no animal products whatsoever
- NO ADDITIVES – This product is free from additives, fillers, excipients, lactose, gluten and GMOs. It is tested by independent 3rd party laboratories in the US and ships with a Certificate of Analysis to ensure the highest quality
- SUPPORT CIRCULATORY & HEART HEALTH NATURALLY with the PurePremium high blood pressure supplement, which contains natural anti-hypertensive herbal compounds and essential vitamins for heart health.
- HELP MAINTAIN BALANCED & HEALTHY BLOOD PRESSURE LEVELS by adding our all natural hypertension supplement, which will help support cardiovascular health due to its Vitamin C, Niacin, Folic Acid, Garlic Powder and Green Tea Leaf formula.
- FEEL STRONGER & HEALTHIER EVERY SINGLE DAY and make sure that your heart is in optimal condition. The natural vasodilators will help widen blood vessels, which in turn will help lower high blood pressure and help you feel healthier.
- ENHANCE YOUR DIET TODAY & PROMOTE CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH with our easy-to swallow and non-GMO capsules. Don’t forget to exercise regularly and maintain a balanced diet for maximum results.
- FORMULATED IN THE USA! Every PurePremium product comes from an FDA inspected, and GMP certified facility right here in the USA.
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free; Free of Wheat, Yeast, Milk, Lactose, Soy, Artificial Color, Artificial Flavor
- Horbaach Scullcap capsules are expertly crafted from a concentrated extract
- Contains the equivalent of 800 mg of this potent herb
- Scullcap has been used as an herbal supplement in Chinese wellness practices for centuries
- Helps promote relaxation and sleep*; Also known as Baikal Scullcap or Huang Qin
Best 10 Health Benefits of Chinese Supplements
Though the medicinal advancement has changed the face of medicine, there are still many traditional procedures that work quite well and the use of Chinese herbs and supplements are one of the best traditional practices. The pureness and liveliness of these herbs offer the human body the vitality and boost that it looks for in different diets. It helps the body fight different acute and chronic conditions. The top 10 benefits of different Chinese herbs, woods, and products are as follows:
1. Fights respiratory ailments
There are many herbs that benefit the patient having cold, cough, asthma and other chronic inflammatory conditions but the Gingko Biloba is the oldest and finest of all.
2. Supports liver function
The liver is one of the main body organs and is responsible for basic detoxification and metabolic functions. The International Journal of Medicinal Mushrooms published a study in 2013 that talked about the hepatoprotective effects of reishi on the acute liver injury.
3. Neuro-cognitive function improvement
The diseases like Alzheimer, dementia and Parkinson’s disease are often hard to fix but by taking a look at the TCM, you’ll see that many Chinese supplements are capable of protecting the cognitive health.
4. Protects against cancer
The Journal of Traditional & Complementary Medicine reports that TCM practices have positive health effects like “antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-apoptotic and autophagic regulatory functions.” The supplements save the body from oxidative stress and protect the cells, tissues, and organs from damage.
5. Chinese herbs and supplements boosts the immune system
The Chinese supplements are often taken by patients in their recovery phase. The herbal teas and essence help in boosting the immune system of the body keeping it safe from further infections. Ingredients like Astragalus are used for this purpose.
6. Good for eyesight
The famous Goji Berry tea or the dried herb is beneficial for improving the eyesight. It contains nutrients namely Lutein and Zeaxanthin that protects the sight of the user from senile damage.
7. Chinese herbs and supplements have diuretic properties
Those people having difficulty in urination or have excess water weight in their body can gain benefit from the diuretic properties of the Chinese herbs. Alisma is one of the best examples for this purpose.
8. Balances the hormone levels
As diabetic is a metabolic disease with an imbalance in the insulin levels, the use of Chinese supplement can help in balancing the body’s hormone level. The Department of Food Science and Nutrition at Zhejiang University in China conducted an animal study which showed that reishi mushroom supplementation helped lower symptoms of diabetes.
9. Weight loss and anti-aging solution
The herbal teas are popular for their amazing weight losing properties with regular use. The rich antioxidants and Vitamin C present in the tea also nourishes the skin.
10. Complete package
Well, the herbal medicine is a complete relieving package for symptoms like fatigue, headache, anxiety, depression, allergies and sleeping troubles.
This holistic and natural way of improving the health and body’s immune system with the help of Chinese herbs, tai-chi, and other practices is simply amazing!
Content Contributor: Mary
Mary has a passion for learning about the human body, specializing in epigenetics. Blogging on multiple platforms, she loves to share the current research. More than research, she loves to be outdoors climbing, hiking and biking.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2020-01-27