Healthy4LifeOnline delivers the top 25 rated Ceylon Cinnamon Supplements on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated products …
Ceylon Cinnamon is a powerful anti-inflammatory, that supports lower cholesterol, acts as powerful anti-oxidant, and helps manage blood sugar levels. Check out our Favorite Top Rated Ceylon Cinnamon Supplements below.
The Top 25 Best Ceylon Cinnamon Reviewed
- 120 CAPSULES BEST VALUE AVAILABLE & 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Contains 120 Vegetarian Capsules for a full 60 day supply. Each Serving of 2 Capsules provides 1200 Milligrams of Ceylon Cinnamon.
- MADE WITH ORGANIC CEYLON CINNAMON, 100% NATURAL - NutriFlair Ceylon Cinnamon Supplement, Made with Organic and Natural Ingredients, is a powerful antioxidant, free of GMO Ingredients. Supports healthy blood sugar levels, promotes heart health, helps with weight management, helps with joint pain, and serves as a power anti-inflammatory supplement
- SOURCED DIRECTLY FROM CEYLON (SRI LANKA) - Our Cinnamon Ingredients are sourced directly from Ceylon (Sri Lanka) hence the name Ceylon Cinnamon, which is also known as "true cinnamon" or "Cinnamon Verum Bark." The Ceylon Cinnamon is the highest quality available and is in very high demand, and as such is more expensive than the common Cassia Cinnamon. Contains NO Stearates or Artificial ingredients.
- SAFER THAN CASSIA CINNAMON - Always look for CEYLON Cinnamon when shopping for Cinnamon Supplements; this is the most effective and safest type of Cinnamon Supplement. The alternative Cassia Cinnamon, which is also commonly known as Common Cinnamon, may be toxic when taken as a supplement or used in large doses over prolonged periods of time.
- OUR GUARANTEE - The NutriFlair Ceylon Cinnamon is backed by our 60 Days, 100% money back guarantee. Feel Healthier and Stronger, or your money back. No Questions Asked!
- Cinnamon -that most popular of spices -comes from the bark of an evergreen tree Ceylon cinnamon is buff-colored and mild in flavor, compared to the more intense color and flavor of cassia cinnamon
- Organic and Kosher Certified
- 1% of sales supports organic farming and education
- A brand of Frontier Co-op, responsible to people and planet
- Use to flavor cookies, cakes, stewed fruits, puddings, and breads - as well as curries, sauces, and vegetable dishes
- VERY FRESHLY GROUND - We run a small boutique spice shop and freshly grind our Ceylon Cinnamon Powder several times a week for you. The big companies with factories, warehouses, and distribution networks simply can't match the flavor and zest of Burma Spice Ground Ceylon Cinnamon.
- BEAUTIFUL BOTTLE LOCKS IN FLAVOR - Our packaging is also a big part of what keeps our Ceylon Cinnamon tasting delicious long after you buy it. The swing-top bottle with clamp and gasket seal keeps flavor-robbing oxygen out of the cinnamon. It also looks great on your table!
- HIGHEST GRADE GENUINE CEYLON - We specialize in only the best spices available on earth. Compare our ratings and reviews and you'll see our customers agree.
- 100% PURE - We never add anything to Ceylon Cinnamon Powder. We grind the best quality Cinnamon Verum bark, also known as True Cinnamon. Burma Spice Ceylon cinnamon is KOSHER CERTIFIED. It's simply the best True Cinnamon Powder available.
- KOSHER CERTIFIED by ORB
- Certified by the USDA Organic, Naturevibe Ceylon Cinnamon Powder is a powerful spice that has been used medicinally around the world for thousands of years.
- The fine, brown powder possesses a sweet, delicate flavour with a unique smell and is used in a plethora of recipes.
- Cinnamomum verum, or Ceylon cinnamon, is considered "true" cinnamon compared to other species in the same genus. It is a spice made from the ground inner bark of a tree native to Sri Lanka, which once was known as Ceylon.
- According to researchers, out of twenty-six of the most popular herbs and medicinal spices in the world, cinnamon actually ranks #1 in terms of its protective antioxidant levels!
- The flavour of cinnamon is due to an aromatic essential oil that makes up 0.5 to 1% of its composition. This essential oil is prepared by roughly pounding the bark, softening it in sea water, and then quickly distilling the whole.
- 1 pound bulk bag
- Organic true cinnamon with more delicate and sweet flavor than the more common cassia cinnamon
- Fair Trade Certification ensures ethical treatment of growers and workers
- Certified organic, Fair Trade Certified, Kosher, non-irradiated , Botanical name: Cinnamomum verum
- Frontier is a member-owned co-op, responsible to people and planet
- 1.76 Ounce Bottle
- Fair Trade, organic Ceylon cinnamon, with a more delicate flavor than other cinnamons
- Certified Organic, Non-GMO Verified, Fair Trade Certified
- Non-Irradiated, Kosher
- Frontier is a member owned co-op, responsible to people and planet
- Our Healthworks Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder has a warm aroma and will bring a spicy sweetness to all kinds of delicious drinks and dishes!
- It's excellent flavor goes perfect with cookies, cakes, coffee, oatmeal, and breads as well as curries, sauces, vegetable dishes, mulling wines, mulling apple cider and punches
- Our Cinnamon is from the Ceylon variety (also known as "True Cinnamon" or "Real Cinnamon") which is harvested from the mature trunk of a cinnamon tree by stripping off the bark and rolling it inside of the other. After being dried at low temperatures, it is carefully milled into fine powder to retain the high nutritional value and allows for maximum digestion and absorption when consumed
- Right from the source: Our Organic Cinnamon Powder is hand selected from small sustainable farmers to provide a truly exquisite powder to your front door
- Our Healthworks Customer Satisfaction Promise: We love our Organic Cinnamon Powder and stand behind it; Receive a full refund or replacement within 30 days if you are not completely satisfied
- For tea purposes Sri Lanka is still known by its imperial name, Ceylon. Ceylon tea has a light, citrus-like character. This lovely 'afternoon tea' can be enjoyed with a dash of milk or a slice of lemon. Sri Lanka is famous for the quality of its high-grown teas. The combination of high altitude, rich soil and the clear, cool climate create a tea with a bright, golden appearance and delicate citrus notes.
- Perfect for serving with cakes and pastries in the afternoon
- This lovely 'afternoon tea' can be enjoyed with a dash of milk or a slice of lemon.
- A tea with a bright, golden appearance and delicate citrus notes.
- 1 pound bulk bag
- Organic true cinnamon
- More delicate and sweet flavor than the more common cassia cinnamon
- Certified organic, Kosher, non-irradiated, Botanical name: Cinnamomum verum
- Frontier is a member-owned co-op, responsible to people and planet
- Grown in Sri Lanka where the hot, sunny climate is perfectly balanced with rain to give this tea a unique flavor and color
- Expertly blended to deliver a classic, versatile tea with a smooth taste and mellow aroma
- Includes 20 individually sealed tea bags inside each box
- Comes in a case of six 20-count boxes (total of 120 individually wrapped tea bags)
- 1 pound bag locally grown in Southern Ceylon for the past 80 years.
- USDA Certified Organic and certified as "Pure Ceylon Cinnamon" by the Ceylon cinnamon association.
- 1,250 times less Coumarin than household cinnamon.
- Non-GMO, Non-Irradiated, 0% Sulphur.
- Botanical Name: Cinnamomum verum
- Common Name: Cinnamon Sticks
- Country of Origin: Sri Lanka
- Cut: 3" Sticks, Plant Part: Bark
- Organic, Kosher, Fair Trade Certified
- Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder
- Non-GMO, Vegan, RAW, and Fair Trade Certified
- Mild, complex flavor that is delicately sweet with hints of citrus flavor
- *Freshly Grounded*
- Imported directly from Sri Lanka (Ceylon) and sourced from a single farm.
- WE ONLY SELL THE REAL ORGANIC PURE CEYLON ALBA CINNAMON STICKS ORGANIC SRI LANKA FINEST QUALITY, our Ceylon cinnamon sticks are high grade product
- ORGANIC SRI LANKA FINEST QUALITY, Please do not compare with the cheaper ones
- Stick size: 5 icnhes
- Condition: Alba Grade Sri-Lankan,Organic
- 8oz: 21-24 sticks
- A pack of 16-Ounce Bag
- USDA Certified Organic and Fair Traded Certified
- Contains caffeine
- Enjoy drinking this loose leaf bulk tea with our best selling and convenient Ultimate Tea Infuser, also available on Amazoncom or Davidsonsteacom
- Packed in a paper/kraft stand up pouch (SUP) with aluminum foil lining to maintain freshness
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Feel Healthier & Stronger or your Money Back, no questions asked!
- ORGANIC AND 100% NATURAL: Unlike other brands in the market, this cinnamon capsule is natural and organic, with no rice flour and no magnesium stearate. It contains pure and organic Ceylon cinnamon, known as the true cinnamon, which comes from the inner bark of a Sri Lankan evergreen tree. This unique advanced formula offers many more health benefits than the commonly used Cassia cinnamon.
- PROMOTES HEART AND BRAIN HEALTH: Vimerson Health Organic Ceylon Cinnamon helps promote cardiovascular health. It may aid in reducing cholesterol levels and supports well-balanced blood pressure and blood sugar levels in the body. Ceylon Cinnamon also supports healthy brain function through its neuro-protective proteins that shield brain cells from mutation and damage.
- POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANTS: Ceylon Cinnamon is packed with powerful antioxidants that may help reduce free radical damage and fight signs of aging. These vegetarian capsules boost one's overall health by enhancing the body's antioxidant capabilities. They also promote optimal digestive health and support the reduction of inflammation in the body.
- SAFE AND GENTLE INGREDIENT FORMULATION - This dietary supplement is formulated with only the safest and most gentle ingredients. It is 100% all natural, with no hormones, antibiotics, preservatives, soy, yeast, sugar, GMO, gluten, or dairy. Our supplement is certified Organic by UDAF.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Our products are made with the highest quality, USDA organic, cinnamon from Sri Lanka. Pure Ceylon cinnamon comes from the inner bark of the Cinnamomum verum tree and has a light brown color. The inner bark has a fresh, citrusy aroma and mildly sweet flavor. Other species of cinnamon produce a more dense, darker brown bark with a stronger flavor. Open a capsule and taste the difference.
- OUR PROMISE: With over five types of cinnamon and hundreds of foreign suppliers, cinnamon supplements are commonly mislabeled. Unlike private-label products, we manage the purchasing, importing, processing, and manufacturing of our premium Ceylon cinnamon. We guarantee our products contain the highest quality "True" cinnamon (Ceylon) bark.
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC: Our cinnamon is grown, without the use of herbicides or pesticides, by organic farmers in Sri Lanka's Central Province.
- 100% Vegetarian, Non-GMO Verified, Non-Irradiated, Gluten Free, Manufactured and Certified in the USA Absolutely No Fillers or Additives, 500 mg per Capsule (1,000 mg per Serving), 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- Organic Ceylon Cinnamon powder fresh processed, ground, and imported from Ceylon, carrying CCL's "Beyond Organic" promise, non-GMO, gluten and allergen free like our extra virgin coconut oil
- Finest quality USDA Certified Organic Ceylon cinnamon powder from ceylon cinnamon sticks with ultra low coumarin (2-5 ppm), spice, as CCL gives 5% of profits from each pouch to protect the food supply against dangerous pesticides and GMOs
- Enjoy the light scent of the true cinnamon, with mild sweet taste, with your favorite organic coffee, tea, oatmeal, cider, baked goods, applesauce, or with raw honey, cocoa, cacao or maca powder or make your own cinnamon supplement capsules
- Real Cinnamon being the preferred spice of diabetics for tea, cinnamon's regulatory effect on blood sugar increases insulin levels in the body to help metabolize glucose, reducing fat storage to lose weight
- Use it as an amazing but healthy sugar alternative substitute to stop cravings and get our complimentary e-book The History of True Cinnamon and Its Life-Changing Benefits to put it to maximum use
- Hilda Deutrom
- Publisher: Stamford Lake Pvt.
- Edition no. 517 (10/08/2003)
- Paperback: 424 pages
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC Cinnamon Essential Oil: ETHICALLY PRODUCED using methods that integrate cultural, biological, and mechanical practices that foster cycling of resources, promote ecological balance, and conserve biodiversity. NATURALLY PRODUCED without using pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, sewage sludge, irradiation, or genetic engineering.
- SAFE FOR INGESTION: GSMC and Microbial Tested. Bottled in USA. GMO-Free, Perservative-Free, Artificial-Ingredients-Free, Paraben-Free, Pesticide-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Edible, Kid-Safe (when diluted)
- CERTIFIED PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE Essential Oil: No Additives, Fillers, Bases or Carriers added. Completely Undiluted.
- 100% NATURAL: • Helps clean gum and teeth • Helps with toothaches • Supports cardiovascular health • Has very high antioxidant value
- STEAM DISTILLED. For Face, Hair Growth, Aromatherapy, Topical or Internal use. USE in Capsules, Cooking, Candles, Candy, Blends, Diffuser, Dietary, Food, Hair Care, Kit, Roll On, Spray, Set and Weight Loss Treatments.
- Beautiful golden color and memorable character
- Try serving Ahmad Ceylon black tea with milk or a slice of lemon
- Ahmad Tea is a member of the United Kingdom Tea Council
- Ahmad Tea is proud to belong to the Ethical Trade Partnership (ETP) and continue our commitment to sourcing our teas in a responsible way
- Mesh upper
- Traditional lace closure
- Breathable mesh lining
- EVA removable footbed
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 6 B(M) US
- 50 Tea Bags 100g/3.53oz
- Expire Date 2018
- 100% Pure Ceylon Tea
- Free Sri Lanka International Register post with Tracking Number
- We deliver the product to the customer within a short period of it's production to keep the high quality of aroma and freshness
- We provide 100% Organic Ceylon Cinnamon from a internationally certified factory In Sri Lanka
- Our produts of Ceylon Cinnamon (also known as "real Cinnamon" or "true Cinnamon") harvested from naturally grown farms in Sri Lanka
- Production processes are fully monitored and certified by accredited certification agencies
- We also sell Organic Ceylon Cinnamon as wholesales (bulk)
Top 10 benefits of Ceylon
There is the black Ceylon tea, white and green as well! The aroma of the Ceylon tea like the appealing herbal teas is simply amazing. The ingredients used in Sri Lanka to manufacture this tea impart great benefits to the human body. Each of tea tastes different and possesses different quality. The health benefits of Ceylon are:
1.Glowing healthy skin
The American Journal of Biological Sciences considers Ceylon tea an anti-oxidant with an abundance of Polyphenols that can help keep your body cells safe. It helps in rejuvenating your skin, makes it soft and healthy, and protects it from sunburn.
Ah! We all want something to lose the weight we have gained from excessive fatty food. Drinking Ceylon tea seems like a nice idea as the flavonoids in the tea boost the metabolism of the body and helps you lose weight.
3.Good for kidney stones
A tea with the mild citrus flavor most likely the black tea offers protection from the kidney stones. This effect is due to the caffeine and anti-oxidants present in the tea.
4.Keeps your heart healthy
Another added benefit of Ceylon is its healthy effect on the heart. Adding this to your diet will help you owing to its vasodilator effect on the arteries and good blood flow.
5.Good for diabetics
The calming effect of Ceylon on the body’s hormone and sugar level help maintain diabetes and protect your body from short and long-term complications of the disease. It regulates the blood sugar levels and prevents the body from the dangerous spikes and drops in the sugar level.
6.Reduces the risk of cancer
The antioxidant property of Ceylon is just perfect to offer protection from cancer. It tends to keep the body cells alive, healthy and protects them from harmful effects of chemical and toxins thus reducing the risk of cancer.
7.Lowers high blood pressure
The patients with spiking blood pressure can take help from different ingredients to help the body lower the BP down, right? The Ceylon tea is the best drinking solution for your blood pressure.
8.Makes you feel energetic
The best alternative of the energy-drinks is the Ceylon tea having the right amount of caffeine to keep you active throughout the day. It boosts your energy drive and enhances the attention and cognitive acuity. Take a warm cup of tea early in the morning and freshen up your body system.
9.Prevents chronic illness
The chemicals like therubigins and theaflavins that you get from Ceylon protects your body from various damages. This is also one of the reasons why by drinking the tea or adding Ceylon to your diet via other ways help you keep your body safe from chronic illnesses.
10.Strengthens your immunity
Last but not the least, the Ceylon is known for its immunity strengthening qualities as well. It helps you fight against bacterial and viral infection and keeps you safe from chronic diseases and cancer as mentioned earlier.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2018-04-23