Weight-loss supplements have earned quite a bad name, especially the synthetic blend of useless ones that will do nothing more than help you lose water weight for a short period of time. However, there are certain nutrient-, minerals-, and vitamins-concentrated supplements that can effectively help you cut down weight, especially when taken with a workout regimen and a healthy diet.
If you are looking to shed some of those fat cells, here are some best supplements that can help you do so:
- GarciniaCambogia Extract
This is one of the most popular weight-loss supplements today. Garciniacambogia is a small and green-colored fruit that is shaped like a pumpkin. The skin of the fruit contains HCA (hydroxycitric acid), which is the active ingredient in this diet pill.
This pill inhibits the fat-producing enzyme in the body and increases the serotonin levels, thereby reducing cravings effectively. There are no known serious side-effects of this weight-loss supplement, apart from some mild digestive issues.
Hydroxycut is a weight-loss supplement that has been around for about a decade. It is also one of the most sought-after supplements for losing weight and cutting down fat. There are many different types of the same.
This pill contains many ingredients like plant extracts and caffeine that help cut down weight. However, if you are sensitive to caffeine, you might experience irritability, diarrhea, nausea, tremors, jitteriness, and anxiety.
Caffeine is one of the most consumed psychoactive substance today. It is naturally found in dark chocolate, green tea, and of course, coffee. Apart from these, caffeine can also be found in processed beverages and foods.
Caffeine boosts the metabolism of the body to a maximum limit of 11% and burns up to 29% of the body fat. But, as said above, there are some side effects if you are not exactly a caffeine-loving person. Additionally, caffeine is also very addictive and reduces quality sleep.
- Raspberry Ketones
Raspberry ketone is a substance that is found in raspberries, which is responsible for the fruit’s distinct smell. A synthetic version of the fruit’s ketones is sold as a weight-loss supplement. The ketones increase the level of adiponectin hormone, which is related to weight loss and the breakdown of fat. The only known side-effect of this weight-loss pill is that your burps might smell like raspberries.
Choosing the right weight-loss supplement will help you lose weight without having to face the side-effects. The above supplements are some of the best weight-loss solutions today.
Everyone knows how challenging it is to lose weight and modify lifelong habits. That’s why we have come up with unbelievable exercise challenges. Each of these exercises will help you attain your fitness goal. So, start today because there will never be a perfect time to begin!
- Run Challenge
If you are not a runner, it is time to become one. It is the perfect challenge to burn fat, tone up your body, and change the fitness regimen outside gyms. In this program, you just have to run for 15 minutes or one mile straight for 15 days.
This challenge comprises of cross-training workouts and running. It will burn fat as well as strengthen your muscles and heart. So, go for this challenge to achieve your fitness goal.
- Fit Body Challenge
It is another 15-day challenge to keep your body fit. This challenge helps in effective and fast fat loss. For performing this challenge, you will need workout equipment like a stability ball and dumbbells. So, all you need to do is perform workouts for about 20 minutes.
This fit body challenge is perfect for beginners and those who like to increase the intensity of their workout. It works on the carb-cycling meal plan, which is really effective to reach your goal.
- Sculpt Challenge
This challenge is perfect for passionate gym-goers. It allows them to maintain or tone up their body weight. Here, you need to follow the challenge for about 6 weeks while performing effective workouts. So, people who like to have a better body shape can go for this challenge.
In this program, you need to incorporate machines into daily exercise routines. You can even go with cables. They can help you attain the best result ever. Additionally, weight training will increase your lean muscle weight, tighten up trouble areas, and sculpt your body.
- Booty Challenge
This challenge is for people who like to build booty of their dreams. Here, you need to follow glute-focused training. Perform exercises that target the glute muscles and help you to achieve a peach-shaped booty.
Your workouts need to be intense and quick, which will burn fat and also shape your muscles. You can even make use of booty bands to maximize workouts and take BCAAs and protein for quick recovery. So, go for it!
No matter which challenge you go for, always stretch your body after and before workouts. Do not forget to drink adequate water and take BCAAs for a speedy recovery. However, do not overtrain your body. As you know, exercise boosts water needs. So, it is best to go for effective supplements to prevent headaches, help water absorption, avoid nausea, and yield best results.
Lastly, try out these amazing challenges and go beyond your fitness goal. Step out of your comfort zone, break off from your old habits, and be on your way towards a good change. So, wait no more and begin your journey to weight loss today!
Weight loss is always best when it occurs at a healthy and consistent pace through dietary and lifestyle changes. Every pound you shave off is gone forever because now you can have a plan to not only take the weight off but to keep it off forever. Driving your desire for weight loss should be your sincere love and respect for yourself. Value the gift of life you have been given. By getting in shape, you will increase your energy and activity level, therefore getting more out of life.
Taking weight loss one pound at a time in order to make permanent changes makes the journey worth the process. More than simply decreasing a number, but transforming habits for a better life.
Losing weight is about becoming a healthier person overall, rather than pleasing others. Lose the weight because you want to be in good physical shape, not because you want others to accept or like you.
Because you love yourself, be cautious about the methods you use for weight loss. Stay away from fad diets, starving, and other unhealthy weight loss methods. Consult a physician regularly to discuss your weight loss goals and progress.
Losing weight can be easy when you’re having fun. So choose entertaining methods for weight loss. Stay active by attending classes that are upbeat and easy to follow. Eat healthy by trying out recipes that are as tasty as they are high in nutritional value.
5 Self-Reflection Questions
1. What delicious new recipe can I try this week?
2. Why is it best to lose weight at a slow and steady pace?
3. How can I make my weight loss plan more enjoyable?
4. How can I stay on track?
5. How can I make my goals realistic and achievable?
Evaluate your weight loss plan to ensure its safe and fun for you to follow. Make permanent changes to your eating habits and activity level to enjoy long-term benefits.
Healthy4LifeOnline is dedicated to helping those in their goals of losing weight and getting fit. We have a full range of fitness equipment, supplements, guides, books, and healthy food choices to help you reach your goals.
If you enjoyed skating as a child, turn your old childhood past time into an exciting, new fitness program. Even if you have never skated before, skating is easy and fun to learn, and safe as long as you take some easy precautionary measures.
So strap on some ice skates or roller blades and take a look at the advantages of skating and how to make rollerblading or ice skating part of your daily fitness routine.
Benefits of Exercising on Skates
1. Weight loss and fat burning. Ice skating or rollerblading will burn as many calories or more as running, which is about 350-450 calories an hour, depending on your weight and pace. And an added advantage to skating is it is easier on your joints.
2. Skating is excellent for toning your lower body. Skating engages your core and your lower body. The movements in skating will target your buttocks, thighs, calves, and abdomen.
3. Great for socializing. Skating is a fun activity to participate in with family and friends. Many rinks offer live music, concessions and sports bars. Sip hot chocolate or a hot cup of coffee and eat your favorite sandwich while you are at your favorite rink.
4. Skating can be fun indoors or outdoors. Indoor rinks allow you to stay consistent with your program, even if the weather is snowing or raining. On the other hand, skating outdoors can be refreshing and quite enjoyable. Being out in nature helps keep your stress levels in check and help to rejuvenate your energy levels.
5. Feel the speed and exhilaration. With ice skates and roller blades, also known as inline skates, you’ll be moving at high speeds from the time you begin. On the ice or on an inline track, some skaters may bring their skating speed up to 25 mph. You’ll feel liberated and free as you move along.
How to Exercise on Skates
1. Select your skates carefully. Proper fitting is essential. Your skates will run a bit smaller than your shoe size, especially for the ladies. Make sure that your heels fit securely in the back of the skate boot. You may want to begin with recreational skates and switch to either a hockey or competitive figure skate as you become a better skater.
2. Take a skating lesson. Working with a professional skating instructor could speed up your ability to learn to skate well, which will keep you from falling so often. Ask the staff at your local ice skating rink to recommend a good instructor. Being able to stop safely in all conditions is what you will learn on the very first lesson. Depending on what kind of skate you have, they stop in different ways. Figure skates have grooves in the front that help you stop. While inline skates have stops on the back of the skate.
4. Train for good balance on your skates is essential and will help keep you on your feet. Ask your instructor for specific balance exercises you can perform on your skates. Practice standing on one leg with your eyes closed to help your balance.
5. Build up your leg strength. In the beginning your legs may feel sore as your muscles try to adapt to skating. Squats and lunges can help speed up the process.
6. Plan your route. Quiet parking lots or skating rinks are ideal for your first skating practices. As you become more skilled on your skates, you can venture out to skating parks and trails.
7. Follow the rules of the road. If you’re skating on public roads, obey the same rules as a bicyclist. Wherever you skate, stay to the right. If you want to pass someone, check that you have enough room and let them know that you’re approaching on their left.
8. Wear safety gear. Helmets are essential when skating. Wrist guards and pads for your elbows and knees will also help protect you from injuries.
9. Intensify your workouts. There are many ways for skaters to heighten the challenge. Gradually increase your speed and distance. Bend forward at the waist to work your legs harder.
If your treadmill is starting to bore you, maybe it’s time to trade it in for a pair of ice or inline skates. They’re not just for children or Olympic athletes. You can skate your way to greater health and fitness.
Everyone has a certain mindset and daily habits that predict their behavior. Unfortunately, a lot of these beliefs can hold us back from the very things we want the most. This appears to be especially true when we are referring to our diet and exercise goals. It is predominantly our mindset that prevents most from even getting started.
It’s regrettable that simple thoughts can have a profound impact on how easy it is to make simple changes.
If any of these statements seem to be true to your thinking, read on to determine how to counteract their damage:
1. “I must have everything I need before I get started.” You know the routine; you think you have to get new workout shoes, join a fitness club, buy some new workout shorts and shirts, get started on the right diet, and more. Realize that you don’t need any of that to get started. You know what food is good for you and what isn’t. Eat healthily and go for a walk.
Begin immediately with the information you already know. You can improve your eating habits and workout program each week. Nothing positive will happen without action, so start taking action today.
2. “I’m not in any condition to exercise.” Lots of overweight people believe this one. The truth is that exercise is dependent on the individual. For some individuals, exercising means running a marathon. For others, it might mean a short trip to the mailbox and back inside your home.
The important thing is here is to stress your body adequately and then let it recover. The amount of work it takes to achieve that is not important. You can start out slowly on your home gym, treadmill or exercise bike.
3. “I do not have the time to prepare meals.” There are plenty of different types of foods that are healthy to prepare that take almost no time at all. Throw some beans in a pan and let them boil for a while when you’re busy with something else. The total time actually spent preparing the beans is less than a minute.
Prepare things ahead of time, in large quantities and then just reheat small portions for mealtime.
4. “I’m so out of shape that I feel I will never be able to get back in shape.” It’s true that the more you let yourself get out of shape, the longer it’s going to take to get yourself fit again. But you can improve each day and week if you stay consistent.
It doesn’t take much to lose one pound each week, and that’s 50 pounds in a year. It’s important to just focus on today. If you focus a year or two out, it’s tough to see it through.
5. “I don’t know where to start.” If you’re in poor physical shape, nearly anything you do to be more active is a benefit.
- Eat a little bit more healthy.
- Move just a little more than you have been.
- Add activities you would consider play time and fun
Once you make an improvement in your daily habits, your body will show change. Then you need to change a little more each day to see constant improvement. It’s not necessary to have a complicated routine.
Replace one ‘unhealthy’ food that you eat regularly with something that you know is healthy. Also, add a quick walk to your daily routine. Go as slowly as you need to. If you can only walk 5 or 10 minutes, no problem. Next week you’ll be able to walk a little longer. Each week improve your diet and increase your activity gradually.
6. “It’s too complicated.” This belief comes from the nutrition and fitness industry. If they kept everything simple, what would they have to sell and talk about? Diet and exercise are both actually very simple unless you’re trying to make the Olympic team. Don’t be fooled into thinking that your knowledge is insufficient.
Examine your own beliefs. What is stopping you from taking better care of yourself? Is your belief reasonable, or is it just an excuse to maintain your current behavior? If you can change your beliefs, you can change your behavior and enjoy a healthy life.
Start eating a little bit more healthy and exercising a little bit more today, and soon you will see… you’ll have the body you’ve been wanting.
How many different crazy or fad diets have you tried before? I think most of us know this isn’t the proper way to lose any of that extra weight, we still hope that this one is the quick fix we’ve been hoping for?
It’s time to stop watching and ordering diet plans from the infomercial-driven market and realize that the real secret diet plan is in natural methods of weight loss using nature’s own miracle foods.
By including natural foods and strategies, you’ll be able to lose the weight you have been trying to get rid of for good.
Here are some natural foods that will help you in your weight loss battle:
1. Choose brown rice over white rice.
Why brown rice? The answer is quite simple, it has more fiber. Brown rice is loaded with fiber. Due to the simple fact that the rice’s hull is kept intact during its processing, it retains its fiber content.
- The natural fiber found in brown rice allows our bodily systems to run smoother and keeps us full for much longer than low fiber white rice.
- Brown rice can be found in any grocery store, usually next to the white rice. Include some vegetables or herbs into the rice for extra flavor and variety.
2. Choose sweet potatoes over white potatoes.
They are slower digesting complex carbohydrates and Sweet potatoes are high in anti-oxidants and vitamins and are absolutely delicious as well.
- They provide many more nutrients than a typical white potato, they’re low in calories and a great weight loss food choice.
- Peel and cut sweet potatoes into chips or shoestring fries and roast in the oven for a tasty and colorful treat. You can microwave a single sweet potato quickly for a single serving, or bake them with the skin on.
3. Water is at the top of the list for a natural weight loss program.
It may sound pretty obvious, but the truth is, most of us don’t drink enough water every day. Not only does water flush out toxins and impurities, but it also helps in raising the metabolism, regulating body temperature and keeping our heart and brain healthy.
- Be on the lookout though for the popular flavored waters that often add some kind of sugar, artificial sweetener, or even salt to the formula, making them less healthy than plain water. Stick to the natural stuff!
4. Legumes and beans.
The benefits that beans and legumes provide are absolutely outstanding! They’re low in fat and high in fiber, making them a great choice for weight loss. They’re also extremely heart-healthy.
- You can find a wide variety of recipes online that incorporate legumes and beans into a healthy meal. Take some time to do a recipe search and your heart with thank you.
5. Fruit is an excellent addition to any natural weight loss regimen.
It provides natural energy to make exercising easier and it’s loaded with fiber to keep us full and curb cravings.
- Fruit is best eaten raw to receive its full benefit, especially the fiber. Fruit juice just doesn’t provide the same nutritional value as eating an actual piece of fruit.
- Fruit smoothies are an easy and healthy way to start your day. Even if you’re not a breakfast person, smoothies are easy to make and will satisfy your appetite. They are easy to take on the go. Plus if you use fresh fruits, you’ll retain the vitamin content.
6. Vegetables are one of the key building blocks to good nutrition, and essential to weight loss success.
High in vitamins and nutrients, veggies also provide us with energy to keep us going throughout the day. Plus, they have very little sodium, so they reduce bloating and water weight gain.
- Try to incorporate veggies into your lunches and dinners every day, specifically shoot for dark orange and dark green vegetables like squash, spinach, pumpkin, and romaine lettuce. A simple side salad or lettuce and tomato on a sandwich is an easy way to get your vegetables.
7. Eat organic and raw.
It’s always the right choice when trying to lose weight naturally to eat only organic fruits and vegetables as much as possible. Organic produce is free of pesticides, preservatives, and free radicals. And raw foods retain all of their natural vitamins and minerals. By removing these dangerous chemicals from your body, weight loss can occur that much easier.
- Visit your local farmer’s market and support your local farmer. They might also have a larger variety of organic produce than the grocery stores.
Following through with your decision to lose weight can sometimes seem overwhelming. But if you approach it with a few natural tips and tricks under your belt, you’ll be that much closer to weight loss success!