Best Cable Machines in 2020 – Top Products Rated
- 1 Best Cable Machines in 2020 – Top Products Rated
- 1.1 Fitness Reality X-Class Light Commercial Olympic LAT Pull Down & Low Row Cable Attachment
- 1.2 Inspire Fitness FTX Functional Trainer
- 1.3 gofh Home Gym Body LAT Machine,Pull Down Machine Low Bar Cable Fitness Training Weigh Tension Machine Home Fitness Equipment Black
- 1.4 Marcy Pro Smith Machine Weight Bench Home Gym Total Body Workout Training System
- 1.5 Marcy Pro Smith Cage Workout Machine Total Body Training Home Gym System
- 1.6 Ridgid 41697 C-100 3/4" x 100' Inner Core Cable
- 1.7 Why a Cable Machine is good for you
- 1.8 Exercises to Try
- 1.9 Additional Products to View
A Cable Machine is the perfect mix of functional multi-use and strength training equipment in an all-in-one machine. Designed to allow for ultimate freedom of movement, you will enhance your fitness goals right from the comfort of your home.
Fitness Reality X-Class Light Commercial Olympic LAT Pull Down & Low Row Cable Attachment
- 360 lbs of real weight plate capacity. Includes high (lat) and low row pulley Systems
- High tensile strength nylon coated cable. Included attachments are one 44" lat bar and one 20" low row bar with high Density foam grips
- Easy glide 2" x 2" chrome plated attachment post. Includes 1 standard weight plate bar and two 1-inch spring Clip collars
- 2 inch Olympic plates can be used with Olympic Adapter sleeves (2 sleeves included as a free gift)
- Effective for strengthening the upper back, shoulders and arms (biceps and triceps). designed to be used with Fitness Reality X-Class power cage and utility benches (sold separately)
Inspire Fitness FTX Functional Trainer
- Isolate each pulley - two weight stacks & inventive engineering allow for independent movements
- Complete freedom - thirty swivel pulley positions provide movement in any direction for unrestricted exercises
- Included accessories - triceps rope, pair of deluxe D handles, chin/dip belt, curl bar
- Options available - Bench, Ab Bar. Resistance ratio is 1:2
- Warranty - Residential: Limited Lifetime on frame and all parts
gofh Home Gym Body LAT Machine,Pull Down Machine Low Bar Cable Fitness Training Weigh Tension Machine Home Fitness Equipment Black
- ❤❤STURDY and ADJUSTABLE -- Thick frame and foot support with durable non-slip cover for maximum leverage to increase the thickness of the back and lower wings, adjustable seat height for all types of users.
- ❤❤PROFESSIONAL DESIGN -- Designed for biceps, forearms, latitude and longitude, shoulders, traps and triceps.
- ❤❤MULTI-FUNCTIONAL -- Perform a variety of upper body exercises, such as latitude and longitude pulldown, triceps prone, sitting position, upright row and so on!
- ❤❤COMFORTABLE FITNESS EQUIPMENT -- The comfortable multi-position foam roller locks you in place for high pulley level work.
- ❤❤OVERALL DIMENSIONS -- 48"(L) x 24"(W) x 76.5"(H); Weight Capacity: 395 lbs.
Marcy Pro Smith Machine Weight Bench Home Gym Total Body Workout Training System
- All-in-One Station - You don’t have to switch between various workout stations with this gym system that combines different strength building machines: a Power Tower, Utility Bench, and Squat Rack. It also has a dedicated landmine exercise attachment.
- Cable Pulley System - This cage boasts a durable pulley system that enables you to perform several crossover workouts. With heavy-duty tubular steel construction with a durable powder-coated finish
- Adjustable Bench - Engineered with a high-functioning bench that features an adjustable seat and back pad, you can conveniently perform exercises such as dumbbell press, triceps extension, biceps curl, shoulder press, bench dips, and sit-ups.
- Multi-Grab Pull-Up Bar - Equipped with multi-grip pull-up bars, this gear allows you to efficiently execute exercises for the upper body such as pull-ups, chin-ups, hanging leg raises. You can also use the bar to attach resistance bands.
- Convenient Weight Storage - This equipment comes with bar holders and weight plate posts to facilitate easy cleanup and organization of gear after training sessions. The bench also has transport wheels, allowing you to move it when not in use.
Marcy Pro Smith Cage Workout Machine Total Body Training Home Gym System
- All-steel construction – This home gym system is made with heavy-duty steel frame reinforced with durable powder coated finish. It utilizes sturdy aircraft cable With a tensile strength of 2, 000 lb. That’s guaranteed to withstand intense long-lasting use
- Multi-functional press arms – this versatile weight system home gym is designed with dual Action press arms. The press arms allow you to perform a variety of arm and chest exercises to develop your biceps, triceps, pectorals, and other muscle groups!
- Dual-action leg developer – featuring a dual-function leg developer with six oversize rocker pads and a row/curl bar, This unit comes with a pivot point that facilitates proper body form during workouts, allowing maximum effect on targeted muscle groups
- Olympic free-weight rack – engage in intense weightlifting or strength training right in the comfort of your home! It includes 6 weight plate pegs that are built into the frame, letting you organize weights/barbells on the machine for easy accessibility
- All-in-one workout station –This complete training system features an innovative structure that combines arm and leg stations for strengthening different muscle groups and executing comprehensive workouts, limiting the need to switch between gym equipment
Ridgid 41697 C-100 3/4" x 100' Inner Core Cable
- This item is CABLE, C100 IC 3/4 X 100'
- This product is used for pipe-heat-cables
- This product manufactured in United States
Why a Cable Machine is good for you
If you’ve ever looked at a gym’s cable crossover machine and been too intimidated to try it, you aren’t alone. However, you might be missing out on the potency and stability advantages of an entirely different exercise.
The cable pulley machine comes in two varieties: the tall, broad cable crossover machine (which sometimes comes with a pull-up bar on top), and ones with only adjustable columns.
The Advantages of the Cable Pulley Machine
In the realm of resistance training, cable pulley machines have a few distinct benefits. The wonderful thing that wires do, that free weights do not offer, is enabling you to load your own body diagonally and horizontally. Because, of course, gravity (with free weights) is loading you. Exercise machines reveal this advantage over free weights.
Within a single exercise, cables can participate various muscles than the relative machine or free fat movement. A research at the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research Compared the bio-mechanical limitations of the conventional bench press and the status cable press. Although both are believed chest exercises, researchers found that the limiting factor in how much someone could press cables was the individual’s torso muscles, rather than their chest and shoulder muscles.
Whereas exercise machines have a tendency to stabilize the body and isolate the muscles of a particular lift, cable exercises are generally performed standing. This means that your lower body and abs are constantly involved. If you are comparing something like a standing one-arm cable row into a one-arm machine row, where the torso is contrary to a pad, there is less heart participation [in the latter exercise] due to the mat.
Exercises to Try
Before you jump right into a cable regular, realize that you might need to adapt your procedure if you have been focusing on high-intensity, low-rep exercises. You are better off with a load you can do for eight repetitions or longer. There’s less probability of not having the ability to conquer a heavy weight and straining yourself.
With that in mind, here are five cable pulley machine exercises:
Cable Pec Fly
The key to Positioning yourself to get a cable pec fly is attaining a 45-degree force vector, or line of pull. You want the cables in a 45-degree angle relative to the chest. Fix the pulleys so they are at shoulder height, and walk out before the machine [one-and-a-half] big steps. To see if you’ve got the positioning right, place the weight as lighting fixture as possible and pull the wires together. The goal is to get your wrists straight in front of your shoulders. Consider where you’d be on peak of a push-up.
The movement might aggravate your shoulder when you’ve got poor mobility. So, begin with a lower weight to the first set. Assume an athletic stance with one foot before the other. Bend your elbows slightly and pull on the wires together.
There are 2 ways to do this: standing facing the cable, and standing facing away from it. Facing away from the cable, it is like throwing a soccer ball. It stretches the triceps slightly more; both are good, and you can use them at exactly the exact same workout.
These exercises work well with the cable rope attachment, which need to be nearby. When confronting the rope, begin with your elbows in a 90-degree angle. Keep your arms close to your side, and push down the rope. Flare your wrists outward at the base of the movement to make the most of tricep engagement. For overhead tricep extensions, assume a position like the standing single arm cable row. Begin with your elbows in line with your forehead and push ahead facing your head.
Standing Single Arm Press
The standing Single-arm press is just like the cable row. You just press instead of pull the cable . This time, you are facing away from the cable pillar, along with your cable-holding arm cocked back and your whole body leaning forward over your feet. Engage the heart and punch the arm forwards in front of your shoulder.
If you are more interested in sports –baseball, golf, boxing, these rotational motions that require the hips and chest and shoulder work together. Performing the standing one-arm cable press needs an enormous amount of torso power to keep the position.
Standing Single Arm Cable Row
This back-strengthening motion only requires one cable, which you will place to mid-torso height. Stand a few feet back from the cable. If you hold your cable into your right hand, stand with your right foot behind you, nearly the way you would walk. Firm up your heart and pull the cable back, trying to not utilize the rest of your body to compensate.
The benefit of a cable is that in the event that you use a row machine with a torso or rear stage, you don’t need to use your chest to hold yourself up. The cable makes it a more integrated sort of activity.
Diagonal Wood Chops
This movement owes its title to the diagonal motion of a lumberjack chopping wood. So, imagine the axe is your cable and you are nearly there. You can pull the cable round your body from low-right into high-left, or you could put up it and pull from high-right into low-left.
The twisting Movement should engage the chest and rotate the hips; similar to how you would swing a golf club or baseball bat. The hips continue to complete the motion. Take a broader stance like you are riding a horse. Whether you are pulling low or high, gradually change the weight from the origin of this motion.
Catch the cable with both hands and keep your arms mainly directly, while pulling the weight throughout your body.
Content Contributor: Mary G
Mary has a passion for learning about the human body, specializing in epigenetics. Blogging on multiple platforms, she loves to share the current research. More than research, she loves to be outdoors climbing, hiking and biking.
Fitness, health and supplements has been a life long passion for Mary, and she practices what she preaches by leading a healthy life lifting weights, kick boxing, eating healthy and maintaining a well balanced lifestyle. Mary is available for consultations and coaching, specializng in womens health issues.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2020-03-31.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.