Best Cable Machines in 2020 – Top Products Rated
- 1 Best Cable Machines in 2020 – Top Products Rated
- 1.1 XMark Functional Trainer Cable Machine with Dual 200 lb Weight Stacks, 19 Adjustments, and Accessory Package XM-7626
- 1.2 XMark Heavy Duty LAT Pulldown and Low Row Cable Machine with High and Low Pulley Stations and Flip-Up Footplate (Plates Not Included)
- 1.3 BalanceFrom-Home-Gym-System Workout-Station with 380LB of Resistance, 145LB-Weight Stack, Comes with Installation Instruction-Video
- 1.4 Soozier Exercise Pulldown Weight Machine with Multiple Adjustable Cable Positions for Strengthening Many Muscle Groups
- 1.5 Mikolo Fitness LAT and Lift Pulley System, Dual Cable Machine(70'' and 90'') with Upgraded Loading Pin for Triceps Pull Down, Biceps Curl, Back, Forearm, Shoulder-Home Gym Equipment(Patent)
- 1.6 Merax LAT Pulldown and Low Row Cable Machine for Home Gym Fitness Training (Black & Red)
- 1.7 ICON Fitness Gold's Gym XRS 50
- 1.8 Inspire Fitness FTX Functional Trainer
- 1.9 HulkFit Cable Crossover Attachment Multi-Function Adjustable Power Cage, 1000-Pound Capacity, Yellow
- 1.10 Zoo Triceps Pull Down Attachment, Cable Machine Accessories for Home Gym, LAT Pull Down Attachment Weight Fitness - LAT Pull Down Bar, V Bar with Rotation, V-Shaped Bar
- 1.11 Why a Cable Machine is good for you
- 1.12 Exercises to Try
- 1.13 Additional Products to View
A Cable Machine is the perfect mix of functional multi-use and strength training equipment in an all-in-one machine. Designed to allow for ultimate freedom of movement, you will enhance your fitness goals right from the comfort of your home.
- Hands down the XM-7626 functional trainer is the most versatile piece of equipment for your family's home gym. Easily adjusts for anyone in your household, whether young or old, short or tall.
- With a standard 2:1 stack to resistance ratio, the XMark functional trainer provides true isolateral-based movements, allowing users a variety of options for muscle targeting and isolation. Also perform pull-ups and chin-ups on the split grip pull-up bar.
- Your training possibilities are unlimited with the dual 200 lb. weight stacks, quick adjust pulleys with 19 settings spaced at 3.5" each and easily interchangeable accessories. The 11-gauge 2" x 3" steel mainframe construction ensures our XMark Cable Machine is solidly built while the commercial grade pull up rig and pulley system are extremely smooth.
- Accessories included with the XM-7626.1 are a pair of 8" hand straps, a pair of 17" long strap handles, a 23" tricep rope, a short bar and a 42" long bar, leg extension leg curl strap and an ankle strap.
- Products, as this, weighing over 150 lbs. ship with a freight carrier. We offer curbside delivery only and a signature is required. An agent with the freight carrier will contact you to schedule a delivery appointment, thus a valid phone number is required. If the freight carrier is unable to contact you at the phone number provided and a freight shipment is returned, you will be responsible for freight charges both ways, in addition to a 15% restocking fee.
- VERSATILITY: Features both high and low pulley stations for a multitude of exercises including lat pull downs, low rows, bicep curls, triceps presses, and shrugs that target the upper back, shoulders and arms. For use with standard or Olympic plate weights. Plates are NOT included.
- STRENGTH: With nylon-coated aircraft quality cables that have a 2200 pound tensile strength rating and a 400 pound maximum load capacity, XMark has got your back during your most demanding strength training workouts
- STABILITY: 11-gauge steel 2 inch by 3 inch mainframe construction coated in a baked scratch-resistant powder coat finish with bolted-on skid resistant feet
- COMFORT: Extra thick 3 inch sweat and tear-resistant Duraguard vinyl cushion and oversized 4.33 inch vinyl covered thigh pads with chrome end caps
- DESIGN: Constructed using high quality materials with detail in mind for a solid multi-function strength training machine that performs smoothly, has a minimal footprint, and looks as good as it feels to use. Included are a chrome-plated lat pulldown bar and low row bar with texturized rubber hand grips. Also has a flip-up footplate for use with the low row bar.
- Heavy Duty: Made from high quality steel, designed to support a maximum user weight of 400 lbs. and a maximum total weight of 1000 lbs. Nylon coated aircraft quality cables were tested 1000-Pound capacity
- Pulley System: High and low pulley system (total 12 pulleys) provides a smooth fluid motion with every movement and strengthen various muscles throughout your back, arms and core.
- Lat Pull: Wide-grip Olympic lat pull-down attachment comes with both lat bar and low row bar with foam handles for easy grip and multiple muscle training purposes. Bars are detachable & can be replaced with other lat machine accessories.
- Resistance: With 145 Pounds vinyl weight stack (included), this home gym system has resistance that goes all the way to 380 lbs., you can train and tone to accommodate all fitness levels. 4-Roll Leg Developer.
- Dimensions: 82" H x 70" L x 70" W. Product Weight: 320 Pounds.
- ✅STRENGTH EXERCISE: The pull rod can be placed in different positions to exercise the muscles in different parts of your body. The comfortable multi-position foam roller of this weight machine locks you in place for high-level work. Designed for biceps, forearms, latitude and longitude, shoulders, traps and triceps.
- ✅BETTER EXPERIENCE: 5 height positions of this lat pulldown machine can be adjusted to suit different heights, while a smooth pulley system for great lat pull experience.
- ✅STRONG AND SAFE: This cable weight machine is made of solid steel material that has a strong base and bracket to ensure your sports safety.
- ✅NOTE: You may need at least one other person to help you with the assembly of this workout machine. When assembling, please tighten each screw and place the product on a flat ground to ensure the stability and safety of the equipment.
- ✅PRODUCT INFORMATION: Overall Dimensions: 40.5" W x 47.25" D x 70.75" H; Cushion Dimensions: 11.75" L x 7.75" W
- 【2 Exercise modes & Detachable Handles】By changing the connection ways between the hoist buckle and the high strength alloy cable, you can get two functional exercise modes: Pull down and Lift up. The detachable handle allows you to freely change the attachment you want ( Straight Bar and Tricep Rope included). It allows you to train biceps, triceps, shoulders, and back. Such as Biceps Curl, Triceps Pull Down, Lat Pull Down, Row, Fly.
- 【Professional Components】Breakingproof ball design of the cable and heavy-duty alloy buckle can prevent the rope from breaking and provides adequate protection. Included professional gym cable attachment- Straight Bar and Tricep Rope. The upgraded loading pin with a barbell clamp can fit standard or Olympic weight plates. Max weight loads up to 280 lb.
- 【Premium Material】Includes with 78-inch and 90-inch high-strength sheathed cables, provides more cable length options to meet your needs, and also maintaining strength, durability, and smooth running. Silent pulley made of special heavy-duty steel, ensure no extra noise during operation.
- 【Easy to Assemble & Portable】Just thread the loading pin through the central hole of a weight plate and connect the sections. LAT and Lift Pulley System can connect to power cage, pull-up bars, beams, and any place where the hanging strap can be installed. Its small packaging volume allows you to take it anywhere you want and suitable for traveling.
- 【Brand Support】Mikolo still keep upgrading our home gym fitness equipment form our customer truly needs. All the upgraded designs of this New LAT and Lift Pulley System were learned from customers' suggestions. If you have any questions or suggestions about our LAT and Lift Pulley System, please feel free to contact us. CONTACT US: Login your amazon account > choose "Your orders" > find the order ID > click "Contact seller".
- Constructed with 2" x 2" heavy-gauge steel frame with tough powdercoat ﬁnish, Merax Lat Machine delivers rock solid support while featuring a slimline compact design. Especially designed for serious home weight trainer who wants to target upper body muscles.
- A 38.2" wide-grip lat bar and low bar equipped to blast your back with lat pulldowns, triceps pushdowns, cable curls, upright rows, seated rows and a whole set of other tension moves.
- Quality high & low pulley system with industrial TPU coated steel wire rope promises precise gliding and smooth lat pull operation under the heaviest of loads up to 286 LBS.
- High density cushioned seat pad adjustable in height from 17" ~ 20" to increase the range of motion and provide users with customized lat pulldown experience. Adjustable foam rollers to anchor legs for heavy pulldowns.
- Compatible with both standard and Olympic weight plates(not included). Maximum plate loading carriage: 286 LBS. Merax Lat Pulldown Station features non-slip rubber feet for secure stability. Overall dimension: 58.7" x 38.2" x 78.7"(L x W x H) NOTE: This item comes in 2 boxes and may NOT be delivered at the same time. Please check the tracking number or contact the seller if you only receive part of them.
- 112 lb. Vinyl Weight Stack, 112 lbs. of weight, 280 lbs. of resistance, Durable, built to last
- Combination Chest Press/Fly Station, 4-Roll Leg Developer; High Pulley to sculpt lats and back muscles, Low Pulley tone glutes and leg muscles
- Multi-grip lat bar, Sewn vinyl seats with durable & comfortable material
- Exercise Chart designed by a Certified Personal Trainer
- 300 lb. User weight Capacity, 90-Day Warranty
- Isolate each pulley - two weight stacks & inventive engineering allow for independent movements
- Complete freedom - thirty swivel pulley positions provide movement in any direction for unrestricted exercises
- Included accessories - triceps rope, pair of deluxe D handles, chin/dip belt, curl bar
- Options available - Bench, Ab Bar. Resistance ratio is 1:2
- Warranty - Residential: Limited Lifetime on frame and all parts
- Cable crossover machine is compatible with both all HulkFit Power Cages. Assemble dimensions: 120 x 81 x 31.5 inch. Product weight: 140 (cable crossover only)
- 1000-Pound weight capacity. Heavy duty square steel frame construction with wide open base for max stability and safety
- Wings are wide open so it won't block you using the power cage even when you are using 7-ft barbell
- Extra long 2" diameter weight posts accommodate multiple weight plates with 2" diameter openings
- Recommended capacity: 500-Pound. Nylon coated aircraft quality cables were tested 1000-Pound
- The double d handle features solid steel construction with polished chrome finish& swivel hanger & textured rubber coating handle to make it function well.
- Ideal for performing pull-downs,triceps press-downs, upright rows,straight bar curls, seated rows, plus more.
- 0.6 inch hole can fit easily for all cable system. Textured rubber coating handle,provides ergonomic & secured grip during workout, provides a balanced force to both arms when attach it to any gym machine.
- MULTI-WORKOUTS - Perfect for building stronger triceps and grip strength, assisting muscles around back, abs and shoulders with different combination pushing exercises.Ideal for workout at home and gym.
- WHY CHOOSE US - we fully stand behind our products. If you don't 100% love our products, please don't hesitate to contact us, and we do our best to make sure you are satisfied again
Why a Cable Machine is good for you
If you’ve ever looked at a gym’s cable crossover machine and been too intimidated to try it, you aren’t alone. However, you might be missing out on the potency and stability advantages of an entirely different exercise.
The cable pulley machine comes in two varieties: the tall, broad cable crossover machine (which sometimes comes with a pull-up bar on top), and ones with only adjustable columns.
The Advantages of the Cable Pulley Machine
In the realm of resistance training, cable pulley machines have a few distinct benefits. The wonderful thing that wires do, that free weights do not offer, is enabling you to load your own body diagonally and horizontally. Because, of course, gravity (with free weights) is loading you. Exercise machines reveal this advantage over free weights.
Within a single exercise, cables can participate various muscles than the relative machine or free fat movement. A research at the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research Compared the bio-mechanical limitations of the conventional bench press and the status cable press. Although both are believed chest exercises, researchers found that the limiting factor in how much someone could press cables was the individual’s torso muscles, rather than their chest and shoulder muscles.
Whereas exercise machines have a tendency to stabilize the body and isolate the muscles of a particular lift, cable exercises are generally performed standing. This means that your lower body and abs are constantly involved. If you are comparing something like a standing one-arm cable row into a one-arm machine row, where the torso is contrary to a pad, there is less heart participation [in the latter exercise] due to the mat.
Exercises to Try
Before you jump right into a cable regular, realize that you might need to adapt your procedure if you have been focusing on high-intensity, low-rep exercises. You are better off with a load you can do for eight repetitions or longer. There’s less probability of not having the ability to conquer a heavy weight and straining yourself.
With that in mind, here are five cable pulley machine exercises:
Cable Pec Fly
The key to Positioning yourself to get a cable pec fly is attaining a 45-degree force vector, or line of pull. You want the cables in a 45-degree angle relative to the chest. Fix the pulleys so they are at shoulder height, and walk out before the machine [one-and-a-half] big steps. To see if you’ve got the positioning right, place the weight as lighting fixture as possible and pull the wires together. The goal is to get your wrists straight in front of your shoulders. Consider where you’d be on peak of a push-up.
The movement might aggravate your shoulder when you’ve got poor mobility. So, begin with a lower weight to the first set. Assume an athletic stance with one foot before the other. Bend your elbows slightly and pull on the wires together.
There are 2 ways to do this: standing facing the cable, and standing facing away from it. Facing away from the cable, it is like throwing a soccer ball. It stretches the triceps slightly more; both are good, and you can use them at exactly the exact same workout.
These exercises work well with the cable rope attachment, which need to be nearby. When confronting the rope, begin with your elbows in a 90-degree angle. Keep your arms close to your side, and push down the rope. Flare your wrists outward at the base of the movement to make the most of tricep engagement. For overhead tricep extensions, assume a position like the standing single arm cable row. Begin with your elbows in line with your forehead and push ahead facing your head.
Standing Single Arm Press
The standing Single-arm press is just like the cable row. You just press instead of pull the cable . This time, you are facing away from the cable pillar, along with your cable-holding arm cocked back and your whole body leaning forward over your feet. Engage the heart and punch the arm forwards in front of your shoulder.
If you are more interested in sports –baseball, golf, boxing, these rotational motions that require the hips and chest and shoulder work together. Performing the standing one-arm cable press needs an enormous amount of torso power to keep the position.
Standing Single Arm Cable Row
This back-strengthening motion only requires one cable, which you will place to mid-torso height. Stand a few feet back from the cable. If you hold your cable into your right hand, stand with your right foot behind you, nearly the way you would walk. Firm up your heart and pull the cable back, trying to not utilize the rest of your body to compensate.
The benefit of a cable is that in the event that you use a row machine with a torso or rear stage, you don’t need to use your chest to hold yourself up. The cable makes it a more integrated sort of activity.
Diagonal Wood Chops
This movement owes its title to the diagonal motion of a lumberjack chopping wood. So, imagine the axe is your cable and you are nearly there. You can pull the cable round your body from low-right into high-left, or you could put up it and pull from high-right into low-left.
The twisting Movement should engage the chest and rotate the hips; similar to how you would swing a golf club or baseball bat. The hips continue to complete the motion. Take a broader stance like you are riding a horse. Whether you are pulling low or high, gradually change the weight from the origin of this motion.
Catch the cable with both hands and keep your arms mainly directly, while pulling the weight throughout your body.
Content Contributor: Mary G
Mary has a passion for learning about the human body, specializing in epigenetics. Blogging on multiple platforms, she loves to share the current research. More than research, she loves to be outdoors climbing, hiking and biking.
Fitness, health and supplements has been a life long passion for Mary, and she practices what she preaches by leading a healthy life lifting weights, kick boxing, eating healthy and maintaining a well balanced lifestyle. Mary is available for consultations and coaching, specializng in womens health issues.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2021-01-27.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.