Best Cable Machines in 2022 – Top Products Rated
- 1 Best Cable Machines in 2022 – Top Products Rated
- 1.1 XMARK Functional Trainer Cable Machine with Dual 200 lb Weight Stacks, 19 Adjustments, and Accessory Package XM-7626
- 1.2 Valor Fitness BD-62 Wall Mount Cable Station with Adjustable Dual Pulley System and Strap Handles for Functional Home Gym
- 1.3 Valor Fitness BD-61 Cable Crossover Station with LAT Pull, Row Bar, and Multi-Grip Pull-Up Station
- 1.4 Gold's Gym XRS 50 Home Gym System
- 1.5 BuyHive LAT Pull Down Machine Low Row Cable Fitness Exercise Body Workout Strength Training Bar Machine
- 1.6 Valor Fitness CB-12 Lat Pulldown Machine, Low Row Machine, Cable Curl Bar, and Ab Machine Home Gym Equipment
- 1.7 Mikolo Multi-Function Power Cage, 1200 lbs Commercial Weight Cage with Cable Crossover Machine, J-Hooks, Landmine, T-Bar, Dip Bars, Barbell Holder, and Other Attachments(2021 New Version)
- 1.8 Best Fitness by Body-Solid BFFT10R Functional Trainer and Cable Machine with 190 Lb. Weight Stack
- 1.9 Body-Solid Powerline PFT100 Functional Trainer Cable Machine, Dual 160 Lb. Weight Stacks
- 1.10 Exquisite Gaming Boba Fett Cable Guys Mobile Phone and Controller Holder - Not Machine Specific
- 1.11 Why a Cable Machine is good for you
- 1.12 Exercises to Try
- 1.13 Additional Products to View
A Cable Machine is the perfect mix of functional multi-use and strength training equipment in an all-in-one machine. Designed to allow for ultimate freedom of movement, you will enhance your fitness goals right from the comfort of your home.
- Hands down the XM-7626 is the most versatile piece of equipment for your family's home gym. Easily adjusts for anyone in your household, whether young or old, short or tall.
- Your training possibilities are unlimited with the dual 200 lb. weight stacks, quick adjust pulleys with 19 settings spaced at 3.5" each and easily interchangeable accessories.
- Included accessories: a pair of 8" hand straps, a pair of 17" long strap handles, a 23" tricep rope, a short bar and a 42" long bar, leg extension leg curl strap and an ankle strap .
- The heavy duty 11-gauge 2" x 3" steel mainframe construction ensure the XM-7626 is solidly built, while the commercial grade pull up rig and pulley system are extremely smooth.
- With a standard 2:1 stack to resistance ratio, the XM-7626 provides true isolateral-based movements, allowing users a variety of options for muscle targeting and isolation. Also perform pull-ups and chin-ups on the split grip pull-up bar
- SPACE SAVER- Versatile, space saver provides the opportunity to incorporate strength training with the use of a cable system in your home or light-commercial gym. Perfect workout gift to give for a new home gym.
- DUAL PULLEY SYSTEMS- With 16 adjustment positions to allow the user to perform a wide range of bilateral and unilateral exercises. DOUBLE BAR TRACK- Provides stability and allows the plate loaded carriage system to glide smoothly along the tracks, supplying the perfect amount of resistance.
- WALL MOUNT- The BD-62 attaches to the wall at the top and bottom for added support and stability and to ensure the unit stays in place while in use. If you would prefer to not attach a machine, the Valor Fitness BD-61 Cable Station would be a better fit.
- INCLUDES STRAP HANDLES- Two, single strap handles are included in the purchase and can be adjusted to 5 positions. HOLDS STANDARD OR OLYMPIC PLATES- The BD-62 holds Standard Plates but is commonly used with Olympic Plates as shown in photos. Can be used in combination with our EX-10 Olympic Adapter Sleeve (sold separately) to better secure Olympic Plates.
- ADDITIONAL- Includes a bracket to create a single anchor point for attachments. The BD-62 measures 80” tall and must be mounted to the wall. The ratio is approximately 1 to 1. Max weight load of 200 lb. Warranty 3-year frame, 1-year cable.
- HEAVY DUTY CABLE MACHINE- The BD-61 is constructed of high-quality steel for a strong and durable unit in your home gym! The rubber base caps that encase each foot provide further safety, stability, and protection to your gym floor. You also have the option to mount this Cable Crossover Machine to the ground for further stability (hardware included).
- ADJUSTABLE- Features 16 adjustable positions and a cable pulley system that works with you as you step out for more stretch and a more intense workout! The 2 single strap handles are adjustable and attach to the pulley system.
- DOUBLE BAR TRACK- Our Cable Crossover Machine features a double bar track that creates more stability and a smoother movement when using either standard 1" plates or 2" Olympic weight plates. The BD-61 also features a high pulley and a low pulley, as well as plate storage pegs for a clean and organized home gym! 1:1 cable ratio.
- VERSATILE FUNCTIONAL TRAINER- A fully functional cable machine for your home gym! This unit features a lat pull down bar, as well as a curl/row bar, 2 single strap handles and a pull up station! Common exercises include the cable crossover for a chest workout, in addition to cable curls, upright row or low row, and pull ups or chin ups for a total body workout!
- ADDITIONAL- Max weight load of 250 lb. Includes 4 plastic Olympic adapter sleeves to convert the standard 1" pegs to 2" Olympic pegs. An essential addition to any light-commercial or home gym. Warranty, 3-year frame, 1-year cable. Arrives in 3 separate boxes.
- 112 lb. Vinyl Weight Stack, 112 lbs. of weight, 280 lbs. of resistance, Durable, built to last
- Combination Chest Press/Fly Station, 4-Roll Leg Developer; High Pulley to sculpt lats and back muscles, Low Pulley tone glutes and leg muscles
- Multi-grip lat bar, Sewn vinyl seats with durable & comfortable material
- Exercise Chart designed by a Certified Personal Trainer
- 300 lb. User weight Capacity, 90-Day Warranty
- The pull down fitness machine is good for strength training exercise that designed to develop the latissimus dorsi muscle. It performs the functions of downward rotation and depression of the scapulae combined with adduction and extension of the shoulder joint.
- 4-Position adjustable of the foam rollers to fit your height and lock you in position for high pulley lat work. The rollers will prevent your body from being raised by the resistance attached to the bar.
- 4 positions to adjust the seat height to meet personal requirements.
- High and low pulley stations, which are perfect to work your biceps, forearms, lat, shoulders, traps, and triceps in a safe and efficient manner.
- The machine develops upper body strength while simultaneously strengthening the biceps, latissimus dorsi, and rear deltoids in the pulling motion.
- HEAVY DUTY- Constructed from 2” x 2” 12-gauge Steel for strength and stability. Seat Pad using High density dual-layered padding to withstand intense stress over time. 60” long cable pulley holds up to 200 lb.
- VERSATILE- Includes Lat Bar and an adjustable Lower Utility T-Bar that offers a range of Lat, Shoulder, and Arm exercises. Includes double stitched harness strap with soft handles to perform seated ab crunches.
- ADJUSTABLE SEAT PAD- Seat adjusts up or down in 4 positions for a 5” range of motion with locking pull pins. Textured, diamond plated foot plates for the user to stand on for extra stability while performing curls and upright rows.
- CONTINUOUS PEGS- Weight storage pegs constructed with continuous Steel rod ensures strength. Holds standard 1” size plates but can also accommodate 2” Olympic size plates with the EX-10 Olympic Adapter Sleeve (sold separately).
- ADDITIONAL- Accommodates 1” and 2” plates (plates sold separately). Includes 2 spring clips (25mm) to keep weights in place. Max weight load of 200 lb. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
- 【COMMERCIAL QUALITY】Made of 80mm X 40mm commercial thickness steel tube, offers greater stability throughout.14 adjustable height choices meet your personal needs. High tensile strength steel coated cable and high-quality pulley will ensure smooth operation. Product weight: 260 lbs and the weight capacity of this power cage is up to 1400lbs.
- 【INCLUDE ADDED ATTACHMENT】Includes Pin/Pipe Safety Set, Dip Bars, BONUS J-Hooks, Landmine Attachment, T-bar, Lat Bar, and Cable Bar attachments. The weight plates holder of the cable crossover machine can hold both Olympic or standard weight plates. Also, there is an extra standard barbell & Olympic weight plates holder on the side. You will get everything which showed in the first picture!
- 【WEIGHT CAGE DETAIL】Assemble dimension: 86.6''x67.7''x52''; Product weight: 260 Pounds. Come with clearly install instructions and we suggest at least 2 people assemble it. Landmine, T-bar and barbell holder can fits 2" Olympic bar, full 360 degrees swivel with up and down directions.
- 【BODY BUILDING】Builds muscles on your whole body with a variety of exercises such as Wide & Narrow Lat Pull-down, Landmine Movements, Seated cable row, Bench press, Squat, Deadlifts, Bicep Curl, Triceps Extensions, Pull-ups, Chin-ups, Dips, and more. No need to change equipment, it can meet your multiple workout needs at home!
- 【Truck Shipping】In order to ensure the package is intact and prevent the package from missing or be stolen. This weight cage will be divide into THREE packages and shipping by truck. We also provide customer's an 8-month components replacement service and contact us with any of your concerns, you will be answered within 12 hours. CONTACT US: Login your amazon account > choose "Your orders" > find the order ID > click "Contact seller". We are always here for you.
- FUNCTIONAL TRAINING: Utilize this Body-Solid Best Fitness Functional Training machine to improve performance in sports and everyday life
- ADJUSTABLE: Features adjustable pulleys which swivel 180 degrees for a wide variety of workout starting positions
- WEIGHT STACK: Includes a single 190 lb weight stack, with a no cable design. Two adjustable nylon cable handles included
- DIMENSIONS: This equipment measures 55 by 61 by 84 ( L x W x H), and weighs 309 lbs
- WARRANTY: Body-Solid offers a 3-Year Warranty on Frame and 1-Year on all parts
- FEATURES: Two 160 lb. weight stacks (upgradable to two 210 lb. stacks), offers convenient workouts for users of all fitness levels
- DESIGN: offers vertically adjustable pulleys that swivel smoothly through a 180-degree range of motion for unmatched workout versatility
- ADJUSTABLE: Two adjustable nylon cable handles are also included with the unit allowing you instant access to a number of exercises
- VERSATILE: Ideal for low and high cable crossovers, biceps curls, triceps pressdown, triceps extension, glute kickback, rows, delt raises, trunk twists and more
- DIMENSIONS: Dimensions: 42 in. x 63 in. x 83 in. (D x W x H), product weight: 476 lbs.
- Your favorite pop culture characters - With a purpose!
- Holds your phone, game controller - or whatever you want - while it charges!
- Includes a six foot charging cable in the Box!
- Heavy Duty PVC Statue and sturdy base that holds without tipping over.
- Easily holds and displays most hand-held electronics, business cards, TV Remotes, eBook readers, etc!
Why a Cable Machine is good for you
If you’ve ever looked at a gym’s cable crossover machine and been too intimidated to try it, you aren’t alone. However, you might be missing out on the potency and stability advantages of an entirely different exercise.
The cable pulley machine comes in two varieties: the tall, broad cable crossover machine (which sometimes comes with a pull-up bar on top), and ones with only adjustable columns.
The Advantages of the Cable Pulley Machine
In the realm of resistance training, cable pulley machines have a few distinct benefits. The wonderful thing that wires do, that free weights do not offer, is enabling you to load your own body diagonally and horizontally. Because, of course, gravity (with free weights) is loading you. Exercise machines reveal this advantage over free weights.
Within a single exercise, cables can participate various muscles than the relative machine or free fat movement. A research at the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research Compared the bio-mechanical limitations of the conventional bench press and the status cable press. Although both are believed chest exercises, researchers found that the limiting factor in how much someone could press cables was the individual’s torso muscles, rather than their chest and shoulder muscles.
Whereas exercise machines have a tendency to stabilize the body and isolate the muscles of a particular lift, cable exercises are generally performed standing. This means that your lower body and abs are constantly involved. If you are comparing something like a standing one-arm cable row into a one-arm machine row, where the torso is contrary to a pad, there is less heart participation [in the latter exercise] due to the mat.
Exercises to Try
Before you jump right into a cable regular, realize that you might need to adapt your procedure if you have been focusing on high-intensity, low-rep exercises. You are better off with a load you can do for eight repetitions or longer. There’s less probability of not having the ability to conquer a heavy weight and straining yourself.
With that in mind, here are five cable pulley machine exercises:
Cable Pec Fly
The key to Positioning yourself to get a cable pec fly is attaining a 45-degree force vector, or line of pull. You want the cables in a 45-degree angle relative to the chest. Fix the pulleys so they are at shoulder height, and walk out before the machine [one-and-a-half] big steps. To see if you’ve got the positioning right, place the weight as lighting fixture as possible and pull the wires together. The goal is to get your wrists straight in front of your shoulders. Consider where you’d be on peak of a push-up.
The movement might aggravate your shoulder when you’ve got poor mobility. So, begin with a lower weight to the first set. Assume an athletic stance with one foot before the other. Bend your elbows slightly and pull on the wires together.
There are 2 ways to do this: standing facing the cable, and standing facing away from it. Facing away from the cable, it is like throwing a soccer ball. It stretches the triceps slightly more; both are good, and you can use them at exactly the exact same workout.
These exercises work well with the cable rope attachment, which need to be nearby. When confronting the rope, begin with your elbows in a 90-degree angle. Keep your arms close to your side, and push down the rope. Flare your wrists outward at the base of the movement to make the most of tricep engagement. For overhead tricep extensions, assume a position like the standing single arm cable row. Begin with your elbows in line with your forehead and push ahead facing your head.
Standing Single Arm Press
The standing Single-arm press is just like the cable row. You just press instead of pull the cable . This time, you are facing away from the cable pillar, along with your cable-holding arm cocked back and your whole body leaning forward over your feet. Engage the heart and punch the arm forwards in front of your shoulder.
If you are more interested in sports –baseball, golf, boxing, these rotational motions that require the hips and chest and shoulder work together. Performing the standing one-arm cable press needs an enormous amount of torso power to keep the position.
Standing Single Arm Cable Row
This back-strengthening motion only requires one cable, which you will place to mid-torso height. Stand a few feet back from the cable. If you hold your cable into your right hand, stand with your right foot behind you, nearly the way you would walk. Firm up your heart and pull the cable back, trying to not utilize the rest of your body to compensate.
The benefit of a cable is that in the event that you use a row machine with a torso or rear stage, you don’t need to use your chest to hold yourself up. The cable makes it a more integrated sort of activity.
Diagonal Wood Chops
This movement owes its title to the diagonal motion of a lumberjack chopping wood. So, imagine the axe is your cable and you are nearly there. You can pull the cable round your body from low-right into high-left, or you could put up it and pull from high-right into low-left.
The twisting Movement should engage the chest and rotate the hips; similar to how you would swing a golf club or baseball bat. The hips continue to complete the motion. Take a broader stance like you are riding a horse. Whether you are pulling low or high, gradually change the weight from the origin of this motion.
Catch the cable with both hands and keep your arms mainly directly, while pulling the weight throughout your body.
Content Contributor: Mary G
Mary has a passion for learning about the human body, specializing in epigenetics. Blogging on multiple platforms, she loves to share the current research. More than research, she loves to be outdoors climbing, hiking and biking.
Fitness, health and supplements has been a life long passion for Mary, and she practices what she preaches by leading a healthy life lifting weights, kick boxing, eating healthy and maintaining a well balanced lifestyle. Mary is available for consultations and coaching, specializng in womens health issues.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2021-12-03.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.