Used for centuries to make beer, wine and bread, this fermented yeast product also has great benefits loaded with fiber, vitamins and minerals. Incorporating a little into your diet can help balance your blood sugar, normalize the immune system to helping headaches and improve gut health.
Brewer’s Yeast is:
- Loaded with vitamins, minerals and protein
- Supplements fiber, selenium, and B vitamins
- Improves and aids in digestion
- Enhances your immune system
- Increases the milk supply in breastfeeding
Top Brewers Yeast Products
- HIGH QUALITY BAKER'S YEAST FOR BREASTFEEDING MOTHERS - Perfect for baking lactation cookies, brownies, bars, and other baked goods for breast milk supply increase
- BOOSTS ENERGY LEVELS AND COMBATS FATIGUE - The protein, iron, and B vitamins help to combat fatigue and fight off the baby blues, especially if you are taking it as dietary supplement while you’re breastfeeding
- ELEVATES MOOD AND SENSE OF WELL BEING - Research suggests B vitamins and chromium can improve the symptoms of depression which will have a positive impact on your mood
- NUTRITIOUS LACTATION SUPPORT - While our brewer's yeast is debittered with no extra ingredients added, the nature of pure brewers yeast powder will still have some slight notes of bitterness. Brewer’s yeast is believed to be a galactagogue, which is a supplement that nursing mothers use to support lactation and make more breast milk
- Certified GMP. Complies with organic agriculture regulations. No additives, no artificial or chemical substances. No contact with allergen products or inorganic additives.
- BREWER'S YEAST POWDER - Kate Naturals' Brewer's Yeast Powder is guaranteed to be authentic and pure. 100% Guaranteed Authentic or FULL REFUND.
- LACTATION COOKIES - Bake lactation cookies to increase milk supply.*
- UNFLAVORED & UNSWEETENED - Natural tasting brewer's yeast powder without any additives. Our new formula has less odo.
- BREASTFEEDING SUPPLEMENT - Brewer's Yeast Powder is a natural breastfeeding supplement that has shown to increase Mother's Milk Supply.
- 100% GUARANTEE AND ONE YEAR WARRANTY - We aim to offer the highest quality and most authentic products. We guarantee your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return it for a FULL REFUND within 365 days. Add to Cart.
- High Quality Brewer's Yeast Powder
- Unflavored, Unsweetened, Unfortified
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- Derived from Pure Molasses
- Derived from Non Genetically Modified Ingredients
- ALL NATURAL – Solgar Brewer’s Yeast Powder is an all-natural Brewer’s Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) which is a great source of amino acids, B-Complex Vitamins (B1, B2 & Niacin) as well as other minerals. Premium powder that is unfortified, unflavored, unsweetened and naturally delicious.
- BENEFITS – Brewer’s Yeast supports healthy digestion as well cardiovascular health. It is also used to help promote healthy weight as well as supports lactation in nursing mothers.
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS – Powder is vegan, non-GMO and is free of Soy, artificial flavors, sweeteners, dairy, preservatives and colors.
- HOW IT’S MADE – Unlike most Brewer’s yeast which is derived from the fermentation of beer with the addition of hops which can impart a bitter taste and odor, Solgar Brewer’s Yeast is produced from beet molasses under carefully controlled conditions. After the fermentation process, the yeast is collected and dried using special techniques to preserve the yeast’s vitamin, protein and mineral content.
- The New Super Food to Support Breastmilk Supply Now & Strengthen Immune System in Nursing Moms
- Packed with B Vitamins, Amino Acids, and Trace Minerals to Help Support a Healthy Breast Milk Supply
- Each Batch is Made in the USA, then Carefully Tested to ensure only the highest quality product - GMO FREE
- Just Pure, High Quality Great Tasting Brewer's Yeast - Debittered, Unsweetened, and Unflavored
- Add to your lactation cookie mix, tea, smoothies, brownies, or granola bars for an extra boost
- Brewer's yeast made from sugar beet molasses
- Vegan and kosher
- Gluten free, non gmo
- Hoosier Hill Farm Nutritional Yeast is a primary grown pure culture strain of Saccharomyces cerevisiae. It is a powdered yeast without leavening power, marketed for its protein and vitamin content.
- Our Nutritional Yeast is an excellent source of protein, rich in many of the essential amino acids that complement proteins available from other sources such as corn, wheat, and soy. Hoosier Hill Nutritional Yeast contains an average of 50% protein by weight.
- Hoosier Hill Farm Nutritional Yeast is also a rich source of B-complex vitamins that are important for normal and healthy body functions.
- Hoosier Hill Nutritional Yeast is primary from pure strains of Saccharomyces cerevisiae grown on mixtures of cane and beet molasses.
- Hoosier Hill Farm Brand.....your satisfaction is guaranteed
- Debittered Brewer's Yeast ideal for Baking Lactation Cookies and adding to Lactation Smoothies, Oatmeal, Granola, and Energy Bites
- Mild, nutty flavor without the bitterness, perfect for DIY lactation snacks and treats
- Find our delicious recipe for Lactation Chocolate Chip Cookies on the back of the bag
- Gluten-Free and Loaded with B Vitamins and trace minerals to help support a healthy milk supply
- Add to your lactation cookies, smoothies, energy bites, brownies, granola bars, granola, oatmeal as a milk-supply booster
- Premium Nutritional Yeast Flakes - Fortified
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- Great source of fiber, vitamins and minerals - Plant Based Protein Source
- Fortified with B Vitamins including Folic Acid and B12 (produced by natural fermentation - not synthetic or animal source)
- Great for plant based, gluten free, vegan, recipes!
- Reduced Bitterness
- Super Food
- Take 2 tablespoons daily mixed in milk, cereal or juice
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
Top 10 Health Benefits of Brewer’s Yeast
Brewer’s yeast is produced by Saccharomyces cerevisiae. It is used in the production of bread and beer. It is further used as a nutritional supplement and has a bitter taste. The brewer’s yeast provides a wide range of beneficial health effects as it is a rich source of B vitamins that help in the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. Its health benefits are given below.
1. Improves the Immune System
Beta-glucans found in the brewer’s yeast boosts up the immune response by enhancing the function of neutrophils, macrophages, and natural killer cells that regulate the innate immune system. Also, it reduces the incidence of infections in the body.
2. Improves the Cognitive Functioning
Brewer’s yeast consists of vitamin B3 that helps in elevating the levels of NAD that prevents neurodegenerative diseases and protects the nerve cells from any kind of damage. Furthermore, it is great for the brain and restores cognitive function.
3. Good for the Gut
It supports the good bacteria in the gut and prevents infections by destroying the bad bacteria. It preserves the integrity of the gut barrier. Brewer’s yeast halts inflammation as well as prevents diarrhea and irritable bowel syndrome. It further eases the stomachache and discomfort.
4. Enhances Eye Health
Deficiency of thiamine is associated with glaucoma, blurred vision, and even vision loss. Brewer’s yeast possesses an abundant amount of thiamine that keeps the eyes healthy. Also, riboflavin present in brewer’s yeast reduces the risk of vision problems. It is packed with lots of antioxidants that promote vision health.
5. Ameliorate Thyroid Function
Brewer’s yeast is a great source of selenium that stimulates the production of thyroid hormones and improves the functioning of the thyroid gland. Furthermore, it prevents all the thyroid disorders such as Hashimoto’s disease, Graves’ disease, hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, and much more.
6. Halts Migraines
A high content of riboflavin in the brewer’s yeast may be beneficial in the prevention of migraines. It further reduces the frequency of a headache and prevents its symptoms including distorted vision, nausea, vomiting, and sensitivity to light.
7. Anti-Aging Impact
Nicotinamide riboside present in brewer’s yeast possesses strong anti-aging properties that promote longevity by improving the function of mitochondria as mitochondrial dysfunction is a key to aging.
8. Control Blood Sugar
Brewer’s yeast helps in balancing the blood sugar levels as it consists of chromium that decreases the blood sugar. Also, it increases the insulin sensitivity that enables insulin to work efficiently.
9. Healthy for Skin
Proteins, minerals, vitamins, beta-glucans present in brewer’s yeast have antioxidant, hydrating, wound healing properties that keep the skin healthy. It provides moisture, smoothes the skin, and improves the complexion. The antioxidants destroy the free radicals and protect the skin from infections and acne problems.
10. Upgrade Mood
Brewers yeast reduces fatigue and laziness. It improves cognitive function and mood. Lithium present in the brewer’s yeast is traditionally used for various mood disorders and enhance the energy levels. A research conducted on chronic fatigue syndrome patients proved that brewer’s yeast is useful in helping for this disorder.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-12-04