Used for centuries to make beer, wine and bread, this fermented yeast product also has great benefits loaded with fiber, vitamins and minerals. Incorporating a little into your diet can help balance your blood sugar, normalize the immune system to helping headaches and improve gut health.
Brewer’s Yeast is:
- Loaded with vitamins, minerals and protein
- Supplements fiber, selenium, and B vitamins
- Improves and aids in digestion
- Enhances your immune system
- Increases the milk supply in breastfeeding
Top Brewers Yeast Products
- NUTRITIOUS DIETARY SUPPLEMENT FOR BREASTFEEDING MOTHERS - Brewer's yeast is believed to be a galactagogue, which is a supplement that nursing mothers use to support lactation and make more breast milk
- BOOSTS ENERGY LEVELS AND COMBATS FATIGUE - The protein, iron, and B vitamins help to combat fatigue and fight off the baby blues, especially if you are taking it as dietary supplement while you're breastfeeding
- ELEVATES MOOD AND SENSE OF WELL BEING - Research suggests B vitamins and chromium can improve the symptoms of depression which will have a positive impact on your mood
- FIGHT OFF THE COMMON COLD - Brewer's yeast might help fight bacteria that causes infections in the intestine and improves the body's defenses against viral lung infections, such as the flu and the common cold
- Certified GMP. Complies with organic agriculture regulations. No additives, no artificial or chemical substances. No contact with allergen products or inorganic additives. Kosher and Halal certified.
- High Quality Brewer's Yeast Powder
- Unflavored, Unsweetened, Unfortified
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- Derived from Molasses
- Derived from Non Genetically Modified Ingredients
- • ALL NATURAL - Solgar Brewer's Yeast Powder is an all-natural Brewer's Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) which is a great source of amino acids, B-Complex Vitamins (B1, B2 & Niacin) as well as other minerals. Premium powder that is unfortified, unflavored, unsweetened and naturally delicious.
- • BENEFITS - Brewer's Yeast supports healthy digestion as well cardiovascular health. It is also used to help promote healthy weight as well as supports lactation in nursing mothers.
- • SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS - Powder is vegan, non-GMO and is free of Soy, artificial flavors, sweeteners, dairy, preservatives and colors.
- • HOW IT'S MADE - Unlike most Brewer's yeast which is derived from the fermentation of beer with the addition of hops which can impart a bitter taste and odor, Solgar Brewer's Yeast is produced from beet molasses under carefully controlled conditions. After the fermentation process, the yeast is collected and dried using special techniques to preserve the yeast's vitamin, protein and mineral content.
- Contains several naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, and other beneficial nutrients
- All vitamins listed occur naturally in Brewer's Yeast
- No synthetic vitamins added to the yeast during processing
- Debittered Brewer's Yeast Ideal for Baking Lactation Cookies and adding to Lactation Smoothies, Oatmeal, Granola, and Energy Bites
- Mild, nutty flavor without the bitterness, ideal for DIY lactation snacks and treats
- Find our delicious recipe for Lactation Chocolate Chip Cookies on the back of the bag
- Gluten-Free and Loaded with B Vitamins and trace minerals to help support a healthy milk supply
- Add to your lactation cookies, smoothies, energy bites, brownies, granola bars, granola, oatmeal as a milk-supply booster
- Brewer's yeast made from sugar beet molasses
- Vegan and kosher
- Gluten free, non gmo
- ALL NATURAL: Solgar Brewer's 7 71/2 gran tablets with Vitamin B2 is an all-natural Brewer's Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) which is a great source of amino acids, B-Complex Vitamins (B1, B2 & Niacin) as well as other minerals. These tablets are also a source of B Vitamins, Chromium and Protein
- BENEFITS: Brewer's Yeast supports healthy digestion as well as cardiovascular health. It is also used to help promote healthy weight as well as supports lactation in nursing mothers
- HOW IT'S MADE: Most Brewer's yeast is derived from the fermentation of beer with the addition of hops which can impart a bitter taste and odor. Solgar Brewer's Yeast 7 ½ Grains Tablets with Vitamin 12 are is derived from wheat and barley fermentation
- SUITABLE FOR VEGANS: Tablets are vegan, non-GMO and are free of soy, sugar, sodium, artificial flavors, sweeteners, dairy, preservatives and colors
- NOW Foods
- NOW Foods Brewer's Yeast 650 mg 200 Tabs
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Non-GMO
- NUTRIENT RICH Brewer's Yeast powder is known for being rick in vital nutrients such as All the B Vitamins, Folic acid, Biotin, Iron, Selenium, Chromium, Protein, Fiber and Healthy probiotic bacteria
- HEALTH BENEFITS Brewer's yeast supports cardiovascular health, healthy digestion due to its probiotic properties, promotes glucose metabolism and healthy weight management. *
- EASY TO USE Herbal Secret's Brewer's yeast powder can be incorporated in your diet in many ways. It can be easily mixed into shakes, baked products, sauces, and numerous healthy recipes.
- All Herbal Secrets products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world.
- All our products are proudly made in USA with Guaranteed Purity & Potency. We offer best quality products for the best value. All our products are Third Party Tested. We do not compromise on quality.
- Daily Feed Supplement
- All Natural Source of Niacin
- Supports Immune System and Bone Development
- Benefits both Chickens and Ducks
- Convenient 16oz. Canister
- Derived from beet molasses
- Contains a wide array of nutrients
- Has a higher protein content and less carbohydrate content than its grain counterpart
- Super Food
- Serving Size: 2 Heaping Tablespoons (16 g)
- Servings Per Container: 17
- Whole Food Source Of B-Vitamins
- Essential For Carbohydrate Metabolism & Energy Production
- A completely natural primary Brewer's Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) that provides a source of amino acids, B-complex vitamins and minerals.
- Supports Healthy Sugar Metabolism
- One of the natural sources for B-complex vitamins
- No Artiﬁcial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Corn, No Soy, No Egg, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Fish, No Sodium.
- TOP QUALITY GMP CERTIFIED PRODUCTS - All Best Naturals products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world -- Proudly Made in USA -- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
- Serving Size - 1 tablespoon
- Does Not Contain: Salt, sugar, egg, milk, gluten, wheat, corn, starch, soy, animal derivatives, artificial colors & preservatives, candida albicans yeast or brewery by products as brewers yeast.
- Natural high quality protein source, vitamin B complex for dogs
- A natural nutritional supplement
- A great source of Niacin for your animals
- Swanson Premium
- Swanson Brewer's Yeast 500 mg 500 Tabs
- Per GMP guidelines set forth by the FDA, most products are formulated for 24 months from the date of manufacture. Liquids and probiotics are formulated for 12 months.
- High quality
- Packed with vitamins & protein
- Enhances animals' immune system
- Can reduce shedding in dogs & cats
- Is made with dried yeast and Folic Acid
- Contains Vitamin B-12
- Suggested use as dietary supplement
- Organic vegan product
- Gluten free
Top 10 Health Benefits of Brewer’s Yeast
Brewer’s yeast is produced by Saccharomyces cerevisiae. It is used in the production of bread and beer. It is further used as a nutritional supplement and has a bitter taste. The brewer’s yeast provides a wide range of beneficial health effects as it is a rich source of B vitamins that help in the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. Its health benefits are given below.
1. Improves the Immune System
Beta-glucans found in the brewer’s yeast boosts up the immune response by enhancing the function of neutrophils, macrophages, and natural killer cells that regulate the innate immune system. Also, it reduces the incidence of infections in the body.
2. Improves the Cognitive Functioning
Brewer’s yeast consists of vitamin B3 that helps in elevating the levels of NAD that prevents neurodegenerative diseases and protects the nerve cells from any kind of damage. Furthermore, it is great for the brain and restores cognitive function.
3. Good for the Gut
It supports the good bacteria in the gut and prevents infections by destroying the bad bacteria. It preserves the integrity of the gut barrier. Brewer’s yeast halts inflammation as well as prevents diarrhea and irritable bowel syndrome. It further eases the stomachache and discomfort.
4. Enhances Eye Health
Deficiency of thiamine is associated with glaucoma, blurred vision, and even vision loss. Brewer’s yeast possesses an abundant amount of thiamine that keeps the eyes healthy. Also, riboflavin present in brewer’s yeast reduces the risk of vision problems. It is packed with lots of antioxidants that promote vision health.
5. Ameliorate Thyroid Function
Brewer’s yeast is a great source of selenium that stimulates the production of thyroid hormones and improves the functioning of the thyroid gland. Furthermore, it prevents all the thyroid disorders such as Hashimoto’s disease, Graves’ disease, hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, and much more.
6. Halts Migraines
A high content of riboflavin in the brewer’s yeast may be beneficial in the prevention of migraines. It further reduces the frequency of a headache and prevents its symptoms including distorted vision, nausea, vomiting, and sensitivity to light.
7. Anti-Aging Impact
Nicotinamide riboside present in brewer’s yeast possesses strong anti-aging properties that promote longevity by improving the function of mitochondria as mitochondrial dysfunction is a key to aging.
8. Control Blood Sugar
Brewer’s yeast helps in balancing the blood sugar levels as it consists of chromium that decreases the blood sugar. Also, it increases the insulin sensitivity that enables insulin to work efficiently.
9. Healthy for Skin
Proteins, minerals, vitamins, beta-glucans present in brewer’s yeast have antioxidant, hydrating, wound healing properties that keep the skin healthy. It provides moisture, smoothes the skin, and improves the complexion. The antioxidants destroy the free radicals and protect the skin from infections and acne problems.
10. Upgrade Mood
Brewers yeast reduces fatigue and laziness. It improves cognitive function and mood. Lithium present in the brewer’s yeast is traditionally used for various mood disorders and enhance the energy levels. A research conducted on chronic fatigue syndrome patients proved that brewer’s yeast is useful in helping for this disorder.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-06-12