Best Brewer’s Yeast in 2020 – Top Products Rated
- 1 Best Brewer’s Yeast in 2020 – Top Products Rated
- 1.1 Brewer’s Yeast is:
- 1.2 Anthony's Brewer's Yeast, 1 lb, Made in USA, Gluten Free, Unflavored and Unsweetened
- 1.3 Brewer's Yeast Powder - Kate Naturals. Perfect for Lactation Cookies, Breastfeeding Supplement to Boost Mother's Milk. Gluten-Free & Non-GMO. Large Resealable Bag. 1-Year Guarantee. 12oz.
- 1.4 Brewers Yeast Powder for Lactation - Mommy Knows Best Brewer's Yeast for Breastfeeding Mothers - Mild Nutty Flavored Unsweetened and Debittered - 16 ounces
- 1.5 Brewers Yeast Powder - Powerful Health and Lactation Support Supplement - Key Nutritional Ingredient - Plant Based, NON-GMO, Non Bitter, Vegan Friendly - 12 oz
- 1.6 Brewers Yeast for Lactation Support, Brewers Yeast Powder with B Vitamins for Lactation Cookie Mix, Free from Gluten, Egg, Soybeans, Peanuts, and Dairy - Oat Mama
- 1.7 NOW Supplements, Brewer's Yeast Powder with naturally occurring Protein and B-Vitamins, 1-Pound
- 1.8 It's Just - Brewers Yeast Powder, Keto Baking, Sourdough Bread, Boost Mother's Milk, Make Lactation Cookies, 10oz
- 1.9 Anthony's Premium Nutritional Yeast Flakes, 1 lb, Fortified, Gluten Free, Non GMO, Vegan
- 1.10 Solgar - Brewer's Yeast 7 1/2 Grains with Vitamin B12, 250 Tablets
- 1.11 Bragg Premium Nutritional Yeast Seasoning Shaker Top, 4.5 ounce, 2 Pack
- 1.12 10 Health Benefits of Brewer’s Yeast
- 1.13 Additional Products to View
Used for centuries to make beer, wine and bread, this fermented yeast product also has great benefits loaded with fiber, vitamins and minerals. Incorporating a little into your diet can help balance your blood sugar, normalize the immune system to helping headaches and improve gut health.
Brewer’s Yeast is:
- Loaded with vitamins, minerals and protein
- Supplements fiber, selenium, and B vitamins
- Improves and aids in digestion
- Enhances your immune system
- Increases the milk supply in breastfeeding
- High Quality Brewer's Yeast Powder
- Unflavored, Unsweetened, Unfortified
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- Derived from Pure Molasses
- Derived from Non Genetically Modified Ingredients
- BREWER'S YEAST POWDER - Kate Naturals' Brewer's Yeast Powder is guaranteed to be authentic and pure. 100% Guaranteed Authentic or FULL REFUND.
- LACTATION COOKIES - Bake lactation cookies to increase milk supply.*
- UNFLAVORED & UNSWEETENED - Natural tasting brewer's yeast powder without any additives. Our new formula has less odo.
- BREASTFEEDING SUPPLEMENT - Brewer's Yeast Powder is a natural breastfeeding supplement that has shown to increase Mother's Milk Supply.
- 100% GUARANTEE AND ONE YEAR WARRANTY - We aim to offer the highest quality and most authentic products. We guarantee your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return it for a FULL REFUND within 365 days. Add to Cart.
- HIGH QUALITY BAKER'S YEAST FOR BREASTFEEDING MOTHERS - Perfect for baking lactation cookies, brownies, bars, and other baked goods for breast milk supply increase
- BOOSTS ENERGY LEVELS AND COMBATS FATIGUE - The protein, iron, and B vitamins help to combat fatigue and fight off the baby blues, especially if you are taking it as dietary supplement while you’re breastfeeding
- ELEVATES MOOD AND SENSE OF WELL BEING - Research suggests B vitamins and chromium can improve the symptoms of depression which will have a positive impact on your mood
- NUTRITIOUS LACTATION SUPPORT - While our brewer's yeast is debittered with no extra ingredients added, the nature of pure brewers yeast powder will still have some slight notes of bitterness. Brewer’s yeast is believed to be a galactagogue, which is a supplement that nursing mothers use to support lactation and make more breast milk
- Certified GMP. Complies with organic agriculture regulations. No additives, no artificial or chemical substances. No contact with allergen products or inorganic additives.
- PURE BREWER'S YEAST - Batch Tested and Guaranteed to be Top Quality in Purity and Nutrition
- GREAT TASTE - Natural Taste Without any Added Flavor, Artificial Sweetness or Fortified Ingredients
- LACTATION SUPPORT - Great for Breastfeeding Mothers, Use in Lactation Cookies, Shakes and More
- NUTRIENT DENSE - Packed with B Vitamins, Amino Acids, and Trace Minerals to Help Support Overall Health
- PLANT BASED - Made From NON-GMO Ingredients, Vegan Friendly, Manufactured in USA
- BOOST MILK PRODUCTION - Our brewer’s yeast is rich in vitamins and minerals that help increase breastmilk supply. These nutrients explain why it’s often recommended as a nutritional lactation supplement, which you can use for making goodies.
- BAKE YOUR OWN LACTATION COOKIES - With our Brewer’s Yeast, you can easily make your own lactation cookies. No matter what flavor you fancy (chocolate chip, matcha, oatmeal, etc.), you can bake it without worries.
- BOOST YOUR ENERGY AND MOOD - Breastfeeding can make you moody and less nourished. Our brewers yeast powder has protein, iron, and B vitamins that help revitalize the body while promoting a positive disposition.
- GREAT FOR BAKING, COOKING, AND MORE - Craving for granola bars, brownie bites, or lactation cookies? Use Oat Mama Brewer’s Yeast to create your favorite lactation treat! You can also add it to your smoothie for a delicious drink.
- PROVIDES THE RIGHT NOURISHMENT - We want to give you the most effective natural products to help you and your baby. Our brewer’s yeast has amino acids and chromium, which support a well-nourished breast milk supply.
- REDUCED BITTERNESS: After fermentation, the yeast is separated from the beer, roller dried and debittered.
- SUPER FOOD: Brewer’s yeast has naturally occurring protein and several B-vitamins.
- GENUINE WHOLE FOOD SUPPLEMENT: Produced by cultivation of Saccharomyces cerevisiae in the production of beer.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
- BREWERS YEAST // A byproduct of brewing beer but can be used for many different medicinal and nutritional purposes! Is rich in B- Complex Vitamins, protein, iron, and Chromium. It is used to treat both digestive and respiratory problems!
- GREAT FOR LACTATION // So rich in nutrients that it is used as a supplement for breast feeding mothers to support lactation and produce more milk! Use it in cookies, muffins, oatmeal, and smoothies!
- HELPS FIGHT FATIGUE, BOOST ENERGY AND MOOD // Because Brewer’s Yeast is packed with protein, iron, and B Vitamins, lactating mothers are advised to take it as dietary supplement. Not only does it support lactation, but it boosts energy levels and mood, and fights fatigue, all of which are effects of breast feeding!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE // We want you to be happy with your purchase! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, just send it back for a full refund.
- Premium Nutritional Yeast Flakes - Fortified
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- Great source of fiber, vitamins and minerals - Plant Based Protein Source
- Fortified with B Vitamins including Folic Acid and B12 (produced by natural fermentation - not synthetic or animal source)
- Great for plant based, gluten free, vegan, recipes! Deactivated Yeast - Will NOT make bread rise!
- ALL NATURAL: Solgar Brewer’s 7 71/2 gran tablets with Vitamin B2 is an all-natural Brewer’s Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) which is a great source of amino acids, B-Complex Vitamins (B1, B2 & Niacin) as well as other minerals. These tablets are also a source of B Vitamins, Chromium and Protein
- BENEFITS: Brewer’s Yeast supports healthy digestion as well as cardiovascular health. It is also used to help promote healthy weight as well as supports lactation in nursing mothers
- HOW IT’S MADE: Most Brewer’s yeast is derived from the fermentation of beer with the addition of hops which can impart a bitter taste and odor. Solgar Brewer’s Yeast 7 ½ Grains Tablets with Vitamin 12 are is derived from wheat and barley fermentation
- SUITABLE FOR VEGANS: Tablets are vegan, non-GMO and are free of soy, sugar, sodium, artificial flavors, sweeteners, dairy, preservatives and colors
- Provides great taste when added to a wide variety of foods & recipes.
- A delicious Vegan seasoning substitute for parmesan that all ages are sure to love!
- Try it in salads, soups, dips, spreads, sauces, salads, vegetables, potatoes, rice, pasta & popcorn.
- Its great “cheese-like” flavor makes it a delicious cholesterol-free, low-sodium, addition to most recipes and foods.
- Shaker Top. Rich in B vitamins.
10 Health Benefits of Brewer’s Yeast
Brewer’s yeast is produced by Saccharomyces cerevisiae. It is used in the production of bread and beer. It is further used as a nutritional supplement and has a bitter taste. The brewer’s yeast provides a wide range of beneficial health effects as it is a rich source of B vitamins that help in the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. Its health benefits are given below.
Improves the Immune System
Beta-glucans found in the brewer’s yeast boosts up the immune response by enhancing the function of neutrophils, macrophages, and natural killer cells that regulate the innate immune system. Also, it reduces the incidence of infections in the body.
Improves the Cognitive Functioning
Brewer’s yeast consists of vitamin B3 that helps in elevating the levels of NAD that prevents neurodegenerative diseases and protects the nerve cells from any kind of damage. Furthermore, it is great for the brain and restores cognitive function.
Good for the Gut
It supports the good bacteria in the gut and prevents infections by destroying the bad bacteria. It preserves the integrity of the gut barrier. Brewer’s yeast halts inflammation as well as prevents diarrhea and irritable bowel syndrome. It further eases the stomachache and discomfort.
Enhances Eye Health
Deficiency of thiamine is associated with glaucoma, blurred vision, and even vision loss. Brewer’s yeast possesses an abundant amount of thiamine that keeps the eyes healthy. Also, riboflavin present in brewer’s yeast reduces the risk of vision problems. It is packed with lots of antioxidants that promote vision health.
Ameliorate Thyroid Function
Brewer’s yeast is a great source of selenium that stimulates the production of thyroid hormones and improves the functioning of the thyroid gland. Furthermore, it prevents all the thyroid disorders such as Hashimoto’s disease, Graves’ disease, hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, and much more.
A high content of riboflavin in the brewer’s yeast may be beneficial in the prevention of migraines. It further reduces the frequency of a headache and prevents its symptoms including distorted vision, nausea, vomiting, and sensitivity to light.
Nicotinamide riboside present in brewer’s yeast possesses strong anti-aging properties that promote longevity by improving the function of mitochondria as mitochondrial dysfunction is a key to aging.
Control Blood Sugar
Brewer’s yeast helps in balancing the blood sugar levels as it consists of chromium that decreases the blood sugar. Also, it increases the insulin sensitivity that enables insulin to work efficiently.
Healthy for Skin
Proteins, minerals, vitamins, beta-glucans present in brewer’s yeast have antioxidant, hydrating, wound healing properties that keep the skin healthy. It provides moisture, smoothes the skin, and improves the complexion. The antioxidants destroy the free radicals and protect the skin from infections and acne problems.
Brewers yeast reduces fatigue and laziness. It improves cognitive function and mood. Lithium present in the brewer’s yeast is traditionally used for various mood disorders and enhance the energy levels. A research conducted on chronic fatigue syndrome patients proved that brewer’s yeast is useful in helping for this disorder.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2020-06-30.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.