Healthy4LifeOnline delivers the top 25 rated Bosu Balls on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
Designed to enhance your fitness and healthy lifestyle
- Balance Pads Improve Stability
- Get More Out of Your Workout
- Balance Pads Reduce Back Pain
- Balance Pads Improve Motor Skills
- Fitness Pads are commonly used in Conditioning and Rehabilitation
The Benefits of A Bosu Ball
Fitness is all about consistent exercise and good eating habits. When it comes to exercise most of us focus on cardio and weight training, and balance training seldom comes to mind. Balance training can provide excellent benefits to one’s overall health and wellness.
Ninety-six percent of trainers allow balance training as a session choice, according to a 2008 study by the IDEA Health and Fitness Association. In different words, these fitness experts are putting balance services like the Bosu trainer to work, helping their clients adjust muscles and nerves to balance on the type of unstable surface you can easily come across in real life, but that is not the only advantage Bosu trainers give.
Top 25 Best Bosu Balls Reviewed
- Targets core muscles while trimming and toning key areas
- Also helps develop strength and coordination
- Teachers can incorporate balance challenges into cardiovascular, endurance and flexibility training curriculums
- Balance trainer can be used platform side up or down for different exercises
- Includes a workout DVD, Wall chart, and inflation pump
- Balance ball trainer for strengthening and coordinating core muscles
- Strengthens, trims, and Tones while improving balance and coordination
- Combines physical and mental focus
- Holds up to 250 pounds, includes pump and exercise manual
- Measures 19.7 inch diameter x 7 inch high when fully inflated
- Pro balance trainer for Commercial Use
- Weighs just under 19 pounds
- Latex-free, burst-resistant material
- Included: (1) BOSU Balance Trainer, (1) DVD, (1) Integrated Training Manual, and (1) Hand Pump.Proudly Made in the USA
- Dual action hand pump
- BUILD UP THE BURN: But forget about the burst. Designed with 4mm thick PVC to bounce off up to 550lb of pressure, pets, and rough handling.
- ONE KIT GYM: Tone your core, improve balance, rehabilitate muscles after injury, and go full circuit with Sportneer.
- FULL BODY WORK OUT: Detachable elastic strings can be used for a variety of workouts on to help you hit all your fitness goals.
- ADJUSTABLE RESISTANCE: Pump up with the included pump to increase or decrease board stability as desired.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1 x Sportneer Balance Board, 2 x Elastic Strings, 1 x Air Pump, 1 x Valve Plug. And don't forget out 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, and Lifetime Support Guarantee.
- Perfect for multiple workouts to increase balance, stability, core strength, and endurance in the comfort of your own home
- Versatile workout kit contributes to a full workout, including a pump and 2 removable resistance bands
- Yoga balance trainer is constructed of durable polyvinyl chloride and sturdy polypropylene plastic
- Take it with you to the gym, park, or a friend's house with its lightweight and easy-to-carry design
- Ball Dimensions: 23"(Dia) x 10"(H); Weight Capacity: 660 lbs.
- price is a limited time offer, and this is 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- balance ball exercises combines all the elements of fitness cardiovascular toning and flexibility into unique and highly effective combinations
- balance trainer combines physical and mental focus
- balance exercises has the option to take it with you to the gym, park, or friend's house with its lightweight and easy to carry design
- Exercise Balls workouts Maximum user weight limit - 300 lbs measures 20 inches diameter
- BALANCE TRAINER DESIGNED BY SPORTS EXPERTS FOR ALL FITNESS LEVELS: Made from excellent quality materials and designed by TOP FITNESS EXPERTS, this innovative workout accessory will tremendously improve your coordination, body awareness, muscle strength and flexibility and deliver fast, mind-blowing results.
- SLIP RESISTANT: Stand, jump, kneel, or even lay on this incredible balance training tool, and challenge every part of your body safely. Being 100% SLIP RESISTANT, this is the ideal workout gear for everyone; from professional ATHLETES to REHAB PATIENTS and elders doing their FALL PREVENTION training.
- DUAL ACTION HAND PUMP: The QUICKEST, SAFEST and MOST EFFORTLESS way to pump up your Balance Ball and get down to some serious fitness action right away.
- COOL WORKOUT GUIDE INCLUDED: With this Balance Trainer you will also receive a FREE, AWESOME WORKOUT GUIDE with priceless advice for both beginners and advanced practitioners.
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE: Waste no more money on unreliable fitness gear. Grab this ONE-TIME OFFER and benefit from a superior quality product at the best available price on the market. Not 110% satisfied? Return the Balance Trainer and receive a prompt FULL REFUND of your purchase, no questions asked.
- New smaller size is great for all ages
- Constructed of high quality burst-resistant material
- Six-sided surface for proper alignment and positioning
- 2.5 lbs of multi-dimensional load
- Proudly made in the U.S.A
- ACHIEVE THE REAL PERFECT PUSHUP! The Helm allows you to take a static exercise like the pushup and make it a dynamic exercise by incorporating the swiss ball. Just as free weights are used to engage your stabilizing muscles The Helm is used to do the same when placed on an unstable surface such as the bosu or swiss ball. Just as crossfit uses high intensity interval training, plyometrics, and calisthenics; The Helm incorporates these same elements into its various workouts.
- MUSCLE DEFINITION -- The Helm allows the user to add a stability component to planks, pushups, and bench dips. User is training the upper extremity for strength, stability, endurance, mobility; all while achieving core strength training simultaneously. Focus on abs, arms (biceps and triceps), shoulders, upper and lower back and provide a total workout with one device. Tested to withstand large amounts of weight, the Helm works well for men and women at all levels or workout routines.
- 3 DIFFERENT HANDLE POSITIONS -- Narrow, Standard, Wide therefore the user is training the upper extremity for strength, stability, endurance, mobility; all while core training simultaneously. Achieve your workout objective, the six pack abs, your beach body you are looking to reach. Personal trainers and coaches will definitely know how to incorporate the Helm into their calisthenics regiments!
- BEGINNER TO PRO ATHLETE - Designed for use on the Swiss Ball *DOES NOT INCLUDE BALL (any size), Bosu Ball, balance ball or simply on the ground; the Helm is a versatile core and multi muscle workout device to use at your home, take to the gym, and even travel with it. No assembly needed. The Helm is ready out of the box. The Helm works out the core muscles along with various muscle groups simultaneously, this device is perfect for training the serious competitor and the elite athlete.
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE --- Developed by a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist the Helm is designed with the athletes in mind. With over 3 years of development, The Helm was tested and consulted on by the world's best athletes to ensure proper and efficient core stability training. Made in the USA and built to last. The Helm has a lifetime warranty and can withstand over 700lbs of weight. Don't just get fit, Get Helm Fit today! GET YOURS NOW!
- 100% SAFETY: made from environmental-friendly and non-toxic PVC to avoid allergy; anti-slide base & anti-skid texture to improve users' stability; wear-resistant ABS base plus 6 anti-skid feet and anti-burst technology guarantee safety during use
- RESISTANCE BANDS & AMPLE SPACE: two detachable 30 in. resistance bands with soft foam handle to build up your arm strength; 23 in. ball diameter provides ample standing space for better using experience and makes it fits a variety of sizes
- IMPROVE BODY AWARENESS: With this balance ball, you can complete hamstring curl, squat and reach, ball lunge, reverse extension, or balance push-up at home or anywhere you like, effectively building up balance, stability and pillar strength
- PORTABILITY: easy to deflate and inflate, lightweight, super easy to take it with you to the gym, park, or beach to enjoy workout; high quality air valve prevents air leakage and extends service life
- A COMPLETE COMBO, comes with a complimentary foot pump, ready to get fully inflated to 9.8" in up to 5 minutes
- INFLATES QUICKLY AND EASILY WITH HANDY PUMP TO JUMPSTART YOUR FITNESS WORKOUT ROUTINE: Get a quick start on optimizing your health -- every box we ship contains an Exercise Ball that inflates using the hand pump that goes with it. Within minutes, you can use it as a stability ball in any kind of fitness training such as yoga or Pilates, or as a desk chair to correct your posture and support your back when you work.
- HEAVY DUTY ANTI-BURST RATING CAN MATCH ANY HEAVYWEIGHT: Our Exercise Ball is manufactured using gym quality standards. When used properly, it can carry the stress of heavy loads up to 2000 lbs without popping to prevent you from being injured. Excess loads above this weight will cause the ball to deflate slowly to ensure your safety.
- THICK PVC CASING PROVIDES OPTIMUM PUNCTURE RESISTANCE: Packed with non-toxic PVC material, our stability balls have a thickness of 1,877 micrometers which delivers a greater degree of resistance to sharp objects on the floor or on your clothing that may come in contact with the ball.
- NON-SLIP RIBBED BODY STAYS PUT WITH SKIN CONTACT: The PVC body has a matte surface with horizontal ribs contoured all around it -- making it easy to hold without slipping while tossing, bouncing or squeezing the ball even with profuse sweat.
- FOUR SIZE OPTIONS FOR YOUR COMFORT AND SAFETY: 45cm, 55cm, 65cm, 75cm Not sure which is the right size for you? Our size guide helps you determine which size Exercise Ball best matches your intended use based on your body height if used for exercise, and the desk height if used as a chair.
- Package include:1*Bosu ball,1pair of spring exerciser;1*pump;2*air cock
- Professional design for fitness club or gym center
- Super quality and best service 5. Ball remains dimensionally stable and balanced while providing functional resistance during any fitness, sport, or rehabilitation exercise
- Ideal for rotational movements, core exercises of many types and dynamic strength training
- Increases your speed, strength, coordination, & conditioning; A great tool for Crossfit
- Yoga Half Ball Dome Balance Trainer Fitness Strength Exercise Workout With Pump Blue
- Allows user to combine all elements of fitness: cardiovascular, toning and flexibility in unique and highly effective combinations
- Includes BOSU balance trainer, total body workout DVD, owner's manual and foot pump
- Total body workout DVD (30 minutes) combines balance, cardiovascular, toning and stretching in dynamic and effective workouts
- Sleek, compact design
- Easy to transport and store
- DURABLE WITH NO-SKID SURFACE: Made with heavy duty durable and high quality wood. Wooden plated board with no-skid surface to ensure good balance, grip and stability
- 360 DEGREE ROTATION: 360 degrees rotation and 10-20 degrees inclination angle
- IMPROVES CORE STRENGTH & POSTURE: Improves core strength, posture, enhances coordination, sense of balance and visual sense
- TARGETS MUSCLES: Helps to strengthen the targeted muscles, ligaments, tendons and joints
- GREAT FOR TRAINING: Great for rehabilitation centers, gyms, professional athletes and individual
- 12-pound ball for upper- and lower-body exercises
- Ideal for classic medicine ball workouts
- Helps develop core strength, balance, and coordination
- Sturdy rubber construction; can bounce off hard surfaces
- Textured finish provides a superior grip
- Balance disc promotes core stability, strengthens muscle tone, improves balance and body posture.
- Used as a wiggle seat to provide sensory input, and to help calm children that have a hard time sitting still.
- Ergonomic seating, relieves back pain and shoulder aches.
- Balance cushion provides an unstable surface to exercise on, requiring you to use more muscles to stay balanced.
- Ships inflated, includes a pump for adjustments. Stability disc size: 13 inches / 33 cm diameter
- Balance Trainer ball with weight capacity: 660 lbs / Warranty: 2 Years.
- Balance Trainer Ball dimensions: 23" Diameter x 10" Height.
- Cord handle dimensions: 35" Long x 5" handle.
- Environmentally friendly Material: PVC ball and ABS base.
- Multiple uses for balance, core sability, endurance and strength training, can be broadly used in house indoor or outdoor with flat ground.
- Easy To Carry- This yoga ball balance trainer is designed with compact size, easy for you to carry it anywhere.
- Super functional- It is super functional, you can use it for increasing your balance, core stability, endurance and strength trainings.
- Environmentally Friendly Material- We use environmentally friendly PVC and ABS material for this yoga ball balance trainer. It does no harm to your health.
- Convenient In Assembly- Easy to install, just install it with 2 removable resistance bands and pump it full, string length is 35''.
- Additional Air Pump- It also comes with an air pump for your convenient use. You don't have to purchase the air pump separately, saving energy and cost for you.
- INFINITELY ADJUSTABLE - From super easy to very challenging, no other Balance Board gives you the same level of adjustability as our patent pending system.
- MOST VERSATILE BALANCE TRAINER: The GABO Board is much more versatile than a Bosu Ball or other wobble boards. Use it to improve your balance, core, flexibility, strength and much more!
- REHAB INJURIES AT HOME - More control over your workout means you can heal faster and safer.
- PERFECT FOR STANDING DESK - Get the most most from your standing desk. You can workout while you work!
- PORTABLE - Small and light weight so you can use it anywhere.
- BOSU Balance Trainer combines all the elements of fitness cardiovascular toning and flexibility into unique and highly effective combinations
- Detachable Resistance Bands with adjustable length
- Maximum User Weight: 300 lbs.
- Includes Instructional 4 in 1 DVD, Exercise Wall Chart, Manual and Pump
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Alternative desk chair created by leading health & fitness experts to improve back health and core strength and features the same yoga ball used in the exercise guide and rolling, lockable caster wheels
- Featuring the same yoga ball as the exercise guide, this chair helps to build a healthier core, align the spine, relieve back pain and stiffness, boost energy levels and increase productivity with an active body and a focused and engaged mind
- Designed for users 5' to 5'11" tall and fits most standard-height desks. For a taller chair, add 2 inches with Gaiam's compatible leg extenders, sold separately. 300-pound weight capacity.
- Color: Black. Includes: removable 52-centimeter exercise ball, an air pump, an adjustable metal support bar, 4 easy-glide casters (2 back wheels lockable) and a desktop exercise guide to stay active
- It may be necessary to re-inflate the ball after initial inflation, allowing the ball's material to stretch to its final size. Inflate ball with air, let stand for 24 hours, deflate 50% then fill again to 52cm height.
- 12 Durable plastic rungs, overall length: 20 feet
- Each rung measuring 17" long, space between rungs measuring 15"
- Equipped with a carry bag for easy portability
- Great tool for you to improve quickness through accelerated foot strike and lift frequency.
- Great tool for weight loss as it can TORCH CALORIES bigtime.
- Can be use on both surfaces
- Features massage dots on the bottom
- Made of soft PVC - non-toxic and durable
- With 2 elastic strings for keeping balance; Comes with air pump
- Overall Dimension(LxWxH): 23 1/5" x 23 1/5" x 7 1/2" (59 x 59 x 19cm); Weight Capacity(Max): 200kg (440Lbs)
- Perfect For Home | Office | Physical Therapy | All While Working Core | BURN FAT WHILE TONING MUSCLE
- 65CM EXERCISE BALL | Heavy Anti Burst PVC | Non Sticky | Won't Attract Hair & Particles
- RESISTANCE BANDS | Custom Length For Constant Tension On Your Muscle (120 LB UPGRADED BANDS AVAILABLE)
- STABILITY RING | Insure Safety While Doing Your 100 Isolation Exercises Without The Ball Moving
- CUSHIONED HANDLES | Comfort | METAL HOOKS | Safety | PUMP | Ease of inflating | YouTube Exercise Videos
About the Bosu
The Bosu trainer resembles like half an exercise ball positioned on a rigid plastic base. You can use the Bosu ball with the dome side facing up, so it sits flat on the plastic base, or as a wiggle board with the dome side facing down. Bosu trainers are talented enough to be used as stretching aids, balance-training supplies, rehabilitation equipment and even strength-training and plyometric training devices. The Bosu takes up a smaller place than a stability ball, and because it’s flat on one side, you don’t have to worry about a Bosu trainer rolling away from you the way that stability balls frequently do.
Balance Training and Workout Intensity
Most gym weight-training machines position you to push and pull on handles that move through set tracks, building muscular strength and endurance, but not the sort of coordination you need to maintain free weights as they move unrestricted through space. Using free weights like dumbbells and barbells force your muscles to support and guide the weights, and doing your workout on the Bosu trainer carries it a step further, making your core to work consistently throughout the whole motion. This is also an excellent way to make easy exercises more challenging; if you can do a full set of push-ups, lunges or squats with good form, try doing them on the Bosu trainer, and you’ll find yourself working harder.
Like a stability ball, the Bosu trainer’s rounded top — when you place it dome-side up — allows excellent support for back and abdominal stretches. Just drape yourself over the instructor’s soft dome, facing down or up, and relax to feel the stretch. You can also set the Bosu trainer dome-side down and use it as a “slant board” to stretch your calves; put the ball of one foot on the edge of the rigid plastic, and rest your heel of that foot on the ground. The Bosu trainer will tilt beneath you, bearing your foot as you stretch your calf muscles.
Workout Variety and Entertainment
Changing up your workout every few weeks is one of the best ways to keep from hitting a plateau. The variations in your regular force your body needs to maintain adapting to new stimuli, but, perhaps more importantly, they also keep you entertained. You can efficiently plan and carry out workouts without the Bosu trainer, but if incorporating it keeps you entertained enough to keep working out, or just makes exercising fun again, it’s a worthwhile investment.
Five Reasons to Use a Bosu Ball
1. Improved Balance
This goes without stating, at the beginning of every BOSU, is based on Balance, “In the beginning you can use something to hold onto until you can manage to use the tool,” Glick says, and points out that, “You can start slow, being on the ball for a short amount of time, and add time as your Balance improves.”
2. Improved Body Awareness
Glick states that as you increase your balance and can spend the longer duration of your work out on the BOSU, you will acquire a larger sense of how your body works. Richardson agrees, “A BOSU ball helps you build a better awareness of your body’s flexibility and symmetry. It provides you the ability to be keenly aware of your body’s position at all times.”
That description of body knowledge is helpful in any, and all athletic endeavors and BOSU can help you build it.
3. Better Core Connection
BOSU is especially useful for your Core, “Core exercises on it, you can position your body so that your either gravity assisted or resisted, as with any stability ball exercises, but with a base that is more robust,” says Glick.
That firm plastic base provides you an exceptional range of movement without having to be worried about your balance. Lisa M Wolfe adds, “The BOSU trainer increases the contractions of your muscles and your control over these contractions.”
4. Improved Coordination
The more time you put in on the BOSU, working on your stability and balance, the more your coordination is compelled to develop, as they go hand in hand. Landon Dean points out, “Balance and coordination are critical elements of everyday life and are extremely crucial for those who want to excel in athletics as well as increase activities of daily living.”
When you think about it, the enhanced coordination could be one of the most significant advantages, as it is one of the keys to limiting injury when doing anything from working out, to competing to just going about your daily life.
5. Improved Stability
Stability can be seen at as the third leg of an essential tripod. Combining improved stability to balance and coordination is one of the reasons that BOSU is an incredible training tool.
“There are many types of balance varying from ankle to core as well as shoulder stability. There are various exercises that the BOSU ball can be used for to improve stabilizer muscles,” says Dean
Once you’ve increased your overall stability, you can also progress with more challenging BOSU exercises which will combine to your overall fitness.
One more advantage that Glick had to state may, in fact, be a very significant one, “You had to be connected and switched on, using both the left and right side of your brain.”
Making BOSU, not just a full body workout, but a full mind works out too. So give BOSU a try and move towards a more fit, more balanced life.
Top Ten Exercises with Bosu Balls
1. Push-Ups Ball Side Down
This is just like a standard push-up except you are supporting your body while on the BOSU ball. It will help work your core, triceps, chest, and shoulders. One tip is you can develop your balance coordination.
2. Sit-Ups Ball Side Up
Squeeze your stomach and raise with your core as you sit up. As you release back towards the ground, don’t let your back arch over the BOSU ball. For decent form, keep your back flat while using the ball.
3. Squats Ball Side Up
Stand on the ball with your legs hip-width apart and squat. Hold the squat for about three seconds before standing up right. This exercise will work your legs, glutes, and core.
4. Balance and Curl Ball Side Up
Grab some dumbbells for bicep curls. Stand on the ball and when you are balanced, start your bicep curl.
If you want to take it to the next level you can flip the BOSU over so you are standing on the black side. Make sure you focus, align properly, and do your bicep curl slowly.
5. Lunges Ball Side Up
There are a few different variations for lunges. You can either do one leg at a time or switch legs during each set. It’s up to how comfortable you feel. Make sure your foot is sturdy on the ball, and don’t let your knee go over your toe when you lunge.
6. Boat Pose Ball Side Up
Sit in the middle of the BOSU ball and find your balance. When ready, lift your knees up to a 45-degree angle and balance. You can put your hands somewhat on the ball to help you find secure balance or bring them up in front of you. Try to hold this position for at least 15 seconds and build from there. Your overall goal should be one minute. But, it takes time. Be sure to tighten your stomach and breath.
7. Mountain Climbers Ball Side Down
Put your hands on the sides of the BOSU ball with a strong grip. Hold a steady in a plank position. When you’re ready, lift your right leg a few inches off the ground. Bring your knee to your nose, and then switch legs. Switch legs for 30 seconds at any speed you like. Make sure you keep your stomach tight.
8. Jumps Ball Side Up
This movement is just like a squat, but you jump on the ball side and then jump off. When you jump onto the BOSU ball, you want to try to hold the squat for two seconds before you jump off. Try to work your way up to 10 seconds.
9. Side Lunges Ball Side Up
Start with your right foot firm in the center and step your left foot out to the side. Squat. Return your left foot to the center of the ball, and step your right foot out to the side. Squat. Keep changing legs until you do 12 reps on each side.
10. Chest Press Ball Side Up
Take a set of dumbbells and lay with your back on the ball. Set your feet a few inches from the BOSU ball and raise your hips up. With a weight in each hand, bring your arms out to a “T.” Bend at your elbows to about a 90-degree angle and then press up. Repeat this anywhere from 12 to 15 times. This will help work your hamstrings, glutes, chest, arms, and core.
Other Resources You Should Check Out...
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2018-04-24