Best Bosu Balls
- PROVEN: BOSU Balance Trainer provides cardio, muscular strength, flexibility and endurance training in unique, challenging and highly effective workouts. Downloadable workouts are developed by industry professionals to improve overall fitness and health.
- IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH: Challenging and fun, the BOSU Balance Trainer gives a whole new meaning to "moving with control" as you work out on an unstable, dynamic surface
- HIGHEST QUALITY: This is "The Original" Balance Trainer. Proudly Made in the USA. If you have any issues with your product please contact us directly at email@example.com
- BUILT TO LAST: The BOSU Balance Trainer has been tested to last 10x the leading generic balance trainer. Maximum User Weight: 300 lbs.
- INCLUDED: BOSU Balance Trainer, Owner's manual, and hand pump
- Note: 2-pack DVD set of workouts is downloadable only. Actual DVD's are not included.
- Quadrant design for precise body positioning & cueing. Enhanced grip and movement capabilities
- Downloadable wall chart with 12 new exercises + Free DVD download
- Tone, strengthen, improve flexibility and more
- Latex-free, Holds up to 350 lbs, measures 65cm and 25. 4cm (10") high when fully inlated
- Includes hand pump and owners manual. Proudly Made in the U. S. A. Please contact help@bosu if you have any issues with your product.
- 【Unique Anti-Skid Texture:】Exercise half ball the slip resistant material will allow you to safely stand, jump, kneel or lay on this balance ball trainer workout.
- 【Professional Balance Meticulously Designed:】ensure the stability during use and flexibility bring you strength, flexibility, balance and cardio workout tool.
- 【Workout Balance Training:】Exercise half ball with anti-skid spiral texture, tone and strengthen your arms, shoulders, back and ab, simprove your coordination and begin your balance training.
- 【Home Workout Exercise Gear:】balance ball to be lighter, stronger and more portable. Making the best of your home fitness routine for your at home workout and your yoga practice.
- 【Widely to Be Used Occasion:】Fit rehabilitation, physical therapy, strengthening your base, improving balance and hip strength. Advance your routine by doing squats, lunges, or using for crunches.
- 【100% SAFETY】Made from environmental-friendly and non-toxic PVC to avoid allergy; anti-slide base & anti-skid texture to improve users’ stability; wear-resistant ABS base plus 6 anti-skid feet and anti-burst technology guarantee safety during use
- 【RESISTANCE BANDS & AMPLE SPACE】 Two detachable 30 in. resistance bands with soft foam handle to build up your arm strength; 23 in. ball diameter provides ample standing space for better using experience and makes it fits a variety of sizes
- 【IMPROVE BODY AWARENESS】 With this balance ball, you can complete hamstring curl, squat and reach, ball lunge, reverse extension, or balance push-up at home or anywhere you like, effectively building up balance, stability and pillar strength
- 【PORTABILITY】 Easy to deflate and inflate, lightweight, super easy to take it with you to the gym, park, or beach to enjoy workout; high quality air valve prevents air leakage and extends service life
- 【A COMPLETE COMBO】 Comes with a complimentary foot pump, ready to get fully inflated to 9.8” in up to 5 minutes
- Safety Guarantee - The Ativafit half balance ball trainer is a creative and new version of balance ball trainer which features in its upgraded cloud textured matte surface, and made of environmental-friendly and non-toxic PVC without any worry of possible allergy. It is harmless to your health, durable and convenient to clean.
- Slip Resistance & Anti-Burst - The exercise ball base is equipped with 6 anti-slip rubber feet, extra 1.2in thick base and anti-skid cloud texture, which can improve users' stability to a maximum extent, allows you to safely stand, jump, kneel, or lay on this balance trainer, achieving a completely worry free workout. Furthermore, the tested and verified anti-burst technology guarantees a security.
- Versatile Workout trainer - You can do push-ups, squats, crunches, climbers, lunges, planks and many more workouts with this half ball and exercise bands, which provides endless exercising options & allows a wide range of users to increase core strength, stability and flexibility and making the best of your home fitness routine.
- Lightweight & Portability - Ativafit yoga balance ball half is light weight but hold up to large capacity 660 lbs, much easy for you to carry and storage it to the gym, home, or office to enjoy workout. The air pump can help you adjust resistance as desired.
- Kit for Your Versatile Workout - The stability ball is 23.4'' W x 7.1''H and weighs 10 LBS. Package Includes: 1 x Balance Board, 2 x Elastic Strings, 1 x Air Pump, 1 x Valve Plug. You will experience low impact workouts that target core muscle groups while building your balance training.
- BOSU Pro Balance Trainer is designed for commercial use but is also suitable for home use.
- Ideal for personal trainers, physical therapists, rehabilitation facilities, fitness instructors, fitness clubs, CrossFit gyms, yoga studios, and sports teams.
- Dome is made with a thick, heavy-duty bladder of latex-safe, burst-resistant material. Patented rubberized, non-slip, non-marking dually over-molded base.
- Includes BOSU Pro Balance Trainer and dual-action hand pump. Free access to 6 exercise DVD downloads, downloadable exercise wall chart and downloadable integrated training manual.
- Size is 26-inch diameter. Proudly made in the USA. US-based customer support.
- Anti-skid Performance: Abrasion-resistant ABS platform with 6 non-skid feet and non-slip textured surface for maximum stability and added strength, you'll feel stable while exercising even when you're sweaty
- 360 DEGREE ROTATION &15 DEGREE TILTING ANGLE. It is great to perform side to side, front to back, stretch and circular drills. Improve your balance, coordination, and flexibility while targeting and strengthening core areas of your body. Perfect for balance training and core stability workouts
- Portable Balance Board: With portable handle design, and it is lightweight, very easy to take with you to gym, to office or travel or at home
- Compact & Durable: Made with durable plastic and TPR material. 3.5lbs, 15.7" Diameter * 3.94" Height, holds up to 300 lbs
- This wobble balance board provides a stable workout rehabilitation and physical therapy for anyone trying to overcome an injury, be it adult athletes or dancers, kids playing sports, or seniors after surgery
- Limited edition, Matte Black design - get yours while supplies last!
- Textured finish for enhanced grip
- 65cm diameter
- Includes pump, wall chart, downloadable workouts and instruction manual
- Made in the U. S. A.
- 【Material】The half balance ball trainer is a creative and new version of balance ball trainer which features in its spiral textured matte surface, and made of environmental-friendly and non-toxic PVC and ABS without any worry of possible allergy. It is harmless to your health, durable and convenient to clean.
- 【Anti-Slip & Anti-Burst】The exercise ball base is equipped with 6 anti-slip rubber feet, extra 1.2 inch thick base and anti-skid, which can improve users' stability to a maximum extent, allows you to safely stand, jump, kneel, or lay on this balance trainer, achieving a completely worry free workout. Maximum user weight: 600 lbs
- 【Versatile Workout Trainer】With this exercise ball, you can strengthen your muscles and practice your body flexibility with push-ups, curl, squats, lunges, crunches at home or gym. It is perfect for users of all ages to do exercise.
- 【Lightweight & Portable Design】This exercise balance ball is 24'' Dia, 8.5" Height and the net weight of balance ball is only 13.6 lbs. It's easy to carry it to the gym or park to enjoy workout. It's a good choice to say goodbye with the traditional heavy fitness exercise. If you want do exercise at home, our half yoga ball will be absolutely a great choice for you.
- 【Package Includes】1 x Balance Ball, 2 x Removable Resistance, 1 x Air Pump, 1 x Valve Plug.
The Benefits of Using A Bosu Ball
Fitness is all about consistent exercise and good eating habits. When it comes to exercise most of us focus on cardio and weight training, and balance training seldom comes to mind. Balance training can provide excellent benefits to one’s overall health and wellness.
Ninety-six percent of trainers allow balance training as a session choice, according to a 2008 study by the IDEA Health and Fitness Association. In different words, these fitness experts are putting balance services like the Bosu trainer to work, helping their clients adjust muscles and nerves to balance on the type of unstable surface you can easily come across in real life, but that is not the only advantage Bosu trainers give.
About the Bosu
The Bosu trainer resembles like half an exercise ball positioned on a rigid plastic base. You can use the Bosu ball with the dome side facing up, so it sits flat on the plastic base, or as a wiggle board with the dome side facing down. Bosu trainers are talented enough to be used as stretching aids, balance-training supplies, rehabilitation equipment and even strength-training and plyometric training devices. The Bosu takes up a smaller place than a stability ball, and because it’s flat on one side, you don’t have to worry about a Bosu trainer rolling away from you the way that stability balls frequently do.
Balance Training and Workout Intensity
Most gym weight-training machines position you to push and pull on handles that move through set tracks, building muscular strength and endurance, but not the sort of coordination you need to maintain free weights as they move unrestricted through space. Using free weights like dumbbells and barbells force your muscles to support and guide the weights, and doing your workout on the Bosu trainer carries it a step further, making your core to work consistently throughout the whole motion. This is also an excellent way to make easy exercises more challenging; if you can do a full set of push-ups, lunges or squats with good form, try doing them on the Bosu trainer, and you’ll find yourself working harder.
Like a stability ball, the Bosu trainer’s rounded top — when you place it dome-side up — allows excellent support for back and abdominal stretches. Just drape yourself over the instructor’s soft dome, facing down or up, and relax to feel the stretch. You can also set the Bosu trainer dome-side down and use it as a “slant board” to stretch your calves; put the ball of one foot on the edge of the rigid plastic, and rest your heel of that foot on the ground. The Bosu trainer will tilt beneath you, bearing your foot as you stretch your calf muscles.
Workout Variety and Entertainment
Changing up your workout every few weeks is one of the best ways to keep from hitting a plateau. The variations in your regular force your body needs to maintain adapting to new stimuli, but, perhaps more importantly, they also keep you entertained. You can efficiently plan and carry out workouts without the Bosu trainer, but if incorporating it keeps you entertained enough to keep working out, or just makes exercising fun again, it’s a worthwhile investment.
Five Reasons to Use a Bosu Ball
1. Improved Balance
This goes without stating, at the beginning of every BOSU, is based on Balance, “In the beginning you can use something to hold onto until you can manage to use the tool,” Glick says, and points out that, “You can start slow, being on the ball for a short amount of time, and add time as your Balance improves.”
2. Improved Body Awareness
Glick states that as you increase your balance and can spend the longer duration of your work out on the BOSU, you will acquire a larger sense of how your body works. Richardson agrees, “A BOSU ball helps you build a better awareness of your body’s flexibility and symmetry. It provides you the ability to be keenly aware of your body’s position at all times.”
That description of body knowledge is helpful in any, and all athletic endeavors and BOSU can help you build it.
3. Better Core Connection
BOSU is especially useful for your Core, “Core exercises on it, you can position your body so that your either gravity assisted or resisted, as with any stability ball exercises, but with a base that is more robust,” says Glick.
That firm plastic base provides you an exceptional range of movement without having to be worried about your balance. Lisa M Wolfe adds, “The BOSU trainer increases the contractions of your muscles and your control over these contractions.”
4. Improved Coordination
The more time you put in on the BOSU, working on your stability and balance, the more your coordination is compelled to develop, as they go hand in hand. Landon Dean points out, “Balance and coordination are critical elements of everyday life and are extremely crucial for those who want to excel in athletics as well as increase activities of daily living.”
When you think about it, the enhanced coordination could be one of the most significant advantages, as it is one of the keys to limiting injury when doing anything from working out, to competing to just going about your daily life.
5. Improved Stability
Stability can be seen at as the third leg of an essential tripod. Combining improved stability to balance and coordination is one of the reasons that BOSU is an incredible training tool.
“There are many types of balance varying from ankle to core as well as shoulder stability. There are various exercises that the BOSU ball can be used for to improve stabilizer muscles,” says Dean
Once you’ve increased your overall stability, you can also progress with more challenging BOSU exercises which will combine to your overall fitness.
One more advantage that Glick had to state may, in fact, be a very significant one, “You had to be connected and switched on, using both the left and right side of your brain.”
Making BOSU, not just a full body workout, but a full mind works out too. So give BOSU a try and move towards a more fit, more balanced life.
Best 10 Exercises with Bosu Balls
1. Push-Ups Ball Side Down
This is just like a standard push-up except you are supporting your body while on the BOSU ball. It will help work your core, triceps, chest, and shoulders. One tip is you can develop your balance coordination.
2. Sit-Ups Ball Side Up
Squeeze your stomach and raise with your core as you sit up. As you release back towards the ground, don’t let your back arch over the BOSU ball. For decent form, keep your back flat while using the ball.
3. Squats Ball Side Up
Stand on the ball with your legs hip-width apart and squat. Hold the squat for about three seconds before standing up right. This exercise will work your legs, glutes, and core.
4. Balance and Curl Ball Side Up
Grab some dumbbells for bicep curls. Stand on the ball and when you are balanced, start your bicep curl.
If you want to take it to the next level you can flip the BOSU over so you are standing on the black side. Make sure you focus, align properly, and do your bicep curl slowly.
5. Lunges Ball Side Up
There are a few different variations for lunges. You can either do one leg at a time or switch legs during each set. It’s up to how comfortable you feel. Make sure your foot is sturdy on the ball, and don’t let your knee go over your toe when you lunge.
6. Boat Pose Ball Side Up
Sit in the middle of the BOSU ball and find your balance. When ready, lift your knees up to a 45-degree angle and balance. You can put your hands somewhat on the ball to help you find secure balance or bring them up in front of you. Try to hold this position for at least 15 seconds and build from there. Your overall goal should be one minute. But, it takes time. Be sure to tighten your stomach and breath.
7. Mountain Climbers Ball Side Down
Put your hands on the sides of the BOSU ball with a strong grip. Hold a steady in a plank position. When you’re ready, lift your right leg a few inches off the ground. Bring your knee to your nose, and then switch legs. Switch legs for 30 seconds at any speed you like. Make sure you keep your stomach tight.
8. Jumps Ball Side Up
This movement is just like a squat, but you jump on the ball side and then jump off. When you jump onto the BOSU ball, you want to try to hold the squat for two seconds before you jump off. Try to work your way up to 10 seconds.
9. Side Lunges Ball Side Up
Start with your right foot firm in the center and step your left foot out to the side. Squat. Return your left foot to the center of the ball, and step your right foot out to the side. Squat. Keep changing legs until you do 12 reps on each side.
10. Chest Press Ball Side Up
Take a set of dumbbells and lay with your back on the ball. Set your feet a few inches from the BOSU ball and raise your hips up. With a weight in each hand, bring your arms out to a “T.” Bend at your elbows to about a 90-degree angle and then press up. Repeat this anywhere from 12 to 15 times. This will help work your hamstrings, glutes, chest, arms, and core.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2020-01-26