Best Bosu Balls in 2020 – Top Products Rated
- 1 Best Bosu Balls in 2020 – Top Products Rated
- 1.1 ATIVAFIT Half Ball Balance Trainer with Straps Yoga Balance Ball Anti Slip for Core Training Home Fitness Strength Exercise Workout Gym Purple
- 1.2 Sagler Balance Ball with Resistance Bands & Pump - Premium Balance Trainer, 20" Diameter
- 1.3 Bosu Pro Balance Trainer
- 1.4 Nice C Balance Ball Balance Trainer, Half Ball with Resistant Band, Strength Exercise Fitness Yoga with Bonus Foot Pump (Grey)
- 1.5 URBNFit Exercise Ball (Multiple Sizes) for Fitness, Stability, Balance & Yoga - Workout Guide & Quick Pump Included - Anti Burst Professional Quality Design (Red, 65CM)
- 1.6 DEVEBOR Exercise Ball for Yoga Balance Fitness Stability Workout Guide, Professional Grade Extra Thick Yoga Ball Chair with Quick Pump, Anti-Burst Heavy Duty Stability Ball (Blue-New, 55cm)
- 1.7 DEVEBOR Half Ball Sport Balance Trainer（2nd Generation） with Resistance Bands & Pump, Grind Arenaceous and Slip Resistant, Yoga Fitness Home Exercise Training
- 1.8 DEVEBOR Pro Massage Balance Ball Half Ball Balance Trainer with Resistance Bands & Pump Grind Arenaceous and Slip Resistant Yoga Fitness Home Exercise Training Ball (Blue)
- 1.9 TECHMOO 23 Inch Half Balance Ball Ball Balance Trainer Exercise Ball Resistance Bands Training Equipment Trainer Balance Boards Superior Balance Balls Pebble Textured Surface for Strength Exercise
- 1.10 Trideer Exercise Ball (45-85cm) Extra Thick Yoga Ball Chair, Anti-Burst Heavy Duty Stability Ball Supports 2200lbs, Birthing Ball with Quick Pump (Office & Home & Gym)
- 1.11 The Benefits of Using A Bosu Ball
- 1.12 About the Bosu
- 1.13 Five Reasons to Use a Bosu Ball
- 1.14 10 Exercises with Bosu Balls
- 1.14.1 Push-Ups Ball Side Down
- 1.14.2 Sit-Ups Ball Side Up
- 1.14.3 Squats Ball Side Up
- 1.14.4 Balance and Curl Ball Side Up
- 1.14.5 Lunges Ball Side Up
- 1.14.6 Boat Pose Ball Side Up
- 1.14.7 Mountain Climbers Ball Side Down
- 1.14.8 Jumps Ball Side Up
- 1.14.9 Side Lunges Ball Side Up
- 1.14.10 Chest Press Ball Side Up
- 1.15 Additional Products to View
Designed to enhance your fitness and healthy lifestyle
- Balance Pads Improve Stability
- Get More Out of Your Workout
- Balance Pads Reduce Back Pain
- Balance Pads Improve Motor Skills
- Fitness Pads are commonly used in Conditioning and Rehabilitation
ATIVAFIT Half Ball Balance Trainer with Straps Yoga Balance Ball Anti Slip for Core Training Home Fitness Strength Exercise Workout Gym Purple
- Safety Guarantee - The Ativafit half balance ball trainer is a creative and new version of balance ball trainer which features in its upgraded cloud textured matte surface, and made of environmental-friendly and non-toxic PVC without any worry of possible allergy. It is harmless to your health, durable and convenient to clean.
- Slip Resistance & Anti-Burst - The exercise ball base is equipped with 6 anti-slip rubber feet, extra 1.2in thick base and anti-skid cloud texture, which can improve users' stability to a maximum extent, allows you to safely stand, jump, kneel, or lay on this balance trainer, achieving a completely worry free workout. Furthermore, the tested and verified anti-burst technology guarantees a security.
- Versatile Workout trainer - You can do push-ups, squats, crunches, climbers, lunges, planks and many more workouts with this half ball and exercise bands, which provides endless exercising options & allows a wide range of users to increase core strength, stability and flexibility and making the best of your home fitness routine.
- Lightweight & Portability - Ativafit yoga balance ball half is light weight but hold up to large capacity 660 lbs, much easy for you to carry and storage it to the gym, home, or office to enjoy workout. The air pump can help you adjust resistance as desired.
- Kit for Your Versatile Workout - The stability ball is 23.4'' W x 7.1''H and weighs 10 LBS. Package Includes: 1 x Balance Board, 2 x Elastic Strings, 1 x Air Pump, 1 x Valve Plug. You will experience low impact workouts that target core muscle groups while building your balance training.
Sagler Balance Ball with Resistance Bands & Pump - Premium Balance Trainer, 20" Diameter
- price is a limited time offer, and this is 100% satisfaction .
- balance ball exercises combines all the elements of fitness cardiovascular toning and flexibility into unique and highly effective combinations
- balance trainer combines physical and mental focus
- balance exercises has the option to take it with you to the gym, park, or friend's house with its lightweight and easy to carry design
- Exercise Balls workouts Maximum user weight limit – 300 lbs. measures 20 inches diameter
Bosu Pro Balance Trainer
- BOSU Pro Balance Trainer is designed for commercial use but is also suitable for home use.
- Ideal for personal trainers, physical therapists, rehabilitation facilities, fitness instructors, fitness clubs, CrossFit gyms, yoga studios, and sports teams.
- Dome is made with a thick, heavy-duty bladder of latex-safe, burst-resistant material. Patented rubberized, non-slip, non-marking dually over-molded base.
- Includes BOSU Pro Balance Trainer and dual-action hand pump. Free access to 6 exercise DVD downloads, downloadable exercise wall chart and downloadable integrated training manual.
- Size is 26-inch diameter. Proudly made in the USA. US-based customer support.
Nice C Balance Ball Balance Trainer, Half Ball with Resistant Band, Strength Exercise Fitness Yoga with Bonus Foot Pump (Grey)
- COMPREHENSIVE EXERCISE SET: Nice C balance ball combines balance trainer, strength trainer and muscle trainer into one carriable size half ball for you. It is made for all fitness levels and can be used for rehabilitation and physical therapy. This multifunction exercise assistant helps core training, balance improvement, and can be incorporated into high-intensity cardio routines for the fitness buff. It is perfect for home, office, gym or outdoor.
- SAFE & ANTI-SLIP DESIGN: The slip resistant material gives you additional safe guarantee that allows you to safely stand, jump, kneel, or lay on this balance trainer, for a worry-free workout. The upgraded textured surface can be effectively fall resistant, improve your coordination and avoid muscle atrophy by using this for simple, easy balance training to build your core strength and stability.
- INDUSTRIAL GRADE MATERIAL AND EASY INSTALLATION: Nice C balance trainer ball is made from durable rubber and sturdy, ABS plastic which is slip resistant. Environmental-friendly PVC material brings you non-toxic, chemical-free using experience. The installation is another premium using experience we brought you. Just step on the foot pump while singing as an extra fun exercise to get your trainer ready! The inflation finished within 1 minute while deflation happens in seconds.
- DUAL EXCERISE WITH BOTH SIDES AND RESISTANT BAND: Use the half ball with the flat side down to stand on for simple balance building, using a basic stance, or push steps. Advance your routine by doing squats, lunges, or using for crunches. Take it even further by flipping the trainer over and using for planks or burpees. The removable resistance bands aim at tone and strength your arms, shoulders, back and abs.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Your satisfaction is our utmost priority and that is why we make sure that every product you receive from us made from high quality raw materials and is defect free. We are promising that the 30-Day money back guarantee, please contact us once you find a product received has failed your expectation, our customer service will try our best to respond to your satisfaction. Make your healthy easy peasy lemon squeezy.
URBNFit Exercise Ball (Multiple Sizes) for Fitness, Stability, Balance & Yoga - Workout Guide & Quick Pump Included - Anti Burst Professional Quality Design (Red, 65CM)
- GYM GRADE EXERCISE BALL - Professional quality PVC material, Anti-Burst 2000lbs design able to stand up to the most rigorous workouts
- INCLUDES QUICK DUAL ACTION INFLATION PUMP - Ball is delivered deflated and can be pumped up in minutes with minimal effort
- HOME OR OFFICE USE - This premium exercise swiss ball makes working out more effective. Use it for yoga, pilates, stretching and more!
- PERFECT FOR GIFTS - Comes in retail ready box, instructions , workout guide and 2 air stoppers
DEVEBOR Exercise Ball for Yoga Balance Fitness Stability Workout Guide, Professional Grade Extra Thick Yoga Ball Chair with Quick Pump, Anti-Burst Heavy Duty Stability Ball (Blue-New, 55cm)
- ·Product Feature: Soft and Anti-Burst 、Slip Resistant、Strong and Durable, With the ability to support over 2000 lbs
- ·Versatile Use: Not only great for pilates, yoga, back and abdominal training and pregnancy gymnastics or the hundreds of low impact exercises, but also can be used as office ball chair to improve your posture & relieve back pain. Available in 3 sizes (ranging from 55cm - 75cm) and multicolor for the perfect look and fit.
- ·High quality materials: Safety and environmental protection，Professional grade PVC material
- ·After-sale guarantee：If you are not satisfied with our products, please contact us. We will provide you with the most satisfactory service and even a full refund.
- ·All Inclusive Purchase：Every balance ball comes with an included hand pump, extra air plug, and valve remover tool.
DEVEBOR Half Ball Sport Balance Trainer（2nd Generation） with Resistance Bands & Pump, Grind Arenaceous and Slip Resistant, Yoga Fitness Home Exercise Training
- Safe & Slip Resistance：Maximum user weight: 800 lbs！The DEVEBOR BLANCE TRAINER is a newest version of balance trainer in the market which features in its upgraded spiral textured matte surface that can be effectively slip resistant, allowing you to safely stand, jump, kneel, or lay on this balance trainer, achieving a completely worry free workout.
- 100% Safety：When it comes to user’s safety, the DEVEBOR product attaches the greatest importance. First, this half fitness ball is made of environmentally friendly PVC to ensure a 100% healthy and safe use, without any worry of possible allergy. Secondly, the stable base is designed with 6 anti-slip and floor protectable foot pads & and finished in anti-skid texture, improving users' stability to a maximum extent. Thirdly, the tested and verified anti-burst technology guarantees a safety use.
- Lightweight & Easy Portability：The DEVEBOR BLANCE TRAINER is 23.6” Dia, 8.7” H and weighs 11.5 LBS, compactly sized and light weight for you to conveniently carry it to the gym, park, or beach to enjoy workout . You can just bravely say goodbye to the traditional heavy and dull fitness trainer by fulfilling same or even higher training effect with this one. This half dome ball is absolutely the best exercise gear for your home workout and a great addition to your yoga practice.
- Versatile Workout Balance trainer： Exercise half ball with anti-skid spiral texture, which is the newest design in the current market, is compatible with a variety of exercises including lower-ab crunch, plank, triceps dip and more, ideal for users of all ages to increase core strength, stability and flexibility and making the best of your home fitness routine.
- Easy Maintain & Storage & Portability： This anti-burst half stability ball is durable and easy to clean after use. And easy to be deflated for a convenient carry and storage at home, office or gym.
DEVEBOR Pro Massage Balance Ball Half Ball Balance Trainer with Resistance Bands & Pump Grind Arenaceous and Slip Resistant Yoga Fitness Home Exercise Training Ball (Blue)
- Safety & Massage: the maximum weight capacity: 800 pounds, much more than other gym balls.DEVEBOR is a latest updated gym ball with 282 massage points which help relax your muscles.
- Anti-skid Design: a stable pedestal with six anti-skid foot pads, improving the stability as much as possible during your balance training .
- Safe Material & High Quality: made of environmentally-friendly PVC, which guarantees 100% health and safety and no need worry about allergy. We are confident about its quality for we use the best materials. You won't be disappointed buying it.
- Light & Portable: DEVEBOR is 23.6 inches in diameter, 8.7 inches in height and only 11.5 pounds in weight. It is convenient for you to take it to gyms, parks or beaches for enjoying sports. It definitely is a great equipment for doing sports at home or for Yoga.
- After-sale Service: search “DEVEBOR Balance Ball” on youtube for training videos or contact us to get an e-edition training guide through Amazon or e-mail. Our official e-mail address is DEVEBOR@outlook.com. We will try our best to solve your problems.
TECHMOO 23 Inch Half Balance Ball Ball Balance Trainer Exercise Ball Resistance Bands Training Equipment Trainer Balance Boards Superior Balance Balls Pebble Textured Surface for Strength Exercise
- 【Unique Anti-Skid Texture:】Exercise half ball the slip resistant material will allow you to safely stand, jump, kneel or lay on this balance ball trainer workout.
- 【Professional Balance Meticulously Designed:】ensure the stability during use and flexibility bring you strength, flexibility, balance and cardio workout tool.
- 【Workout Balance Training:】Exercise half ball with anti-skid spiral texture, tone and strengthen your arms, shoulders, back and ab, simprove your coordination and begin your balance training.
- 【Home Workout Exercise Gear:】balance ball to be lighter, stronger and more portable. Making the best of your home fitness routine for your at home workout and your yoga practice.
- 【Widely to Be Used Occasion:】Fit rehabilitation, physical therapy, strengthening your base, improving balance and hip strength. Advance your routine by doing squats, lunges, or using for crunches.
Trideer Exercise Ball (45-85cm) Extra Thick Yoga Ball Chair, Anti-Burst Heavy Duty Stability Ball Supports 2200lbs, Birthing Ball with Quick Pump (Office & Home & Gym)
- EXTRA THICK AND ANTI-BURST: one of the highest density exercise balls in the market. 2000 micrometers in thickness and can resist up to 2200 lbs.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL AND ANTI-SLIP: Professional quality with non-toxic PVC material, free of BPA & heavy metals
- EASY TO INFLATE AND PERFECT PACKAGE: Save time and energy with the quick inflation foot pump included in the convenient box. Also comes with 2 more air stoppers and instructions
- VERSATILE USE: Not only great for pilates, yoga, back and abdominal training and pregnancy gymnastics or the hundreds of low impact exercises, but also can be used as office ball chair to improve your posture & relieve back pain. Available in 5 sizes (ranging from 45cm - 85cm) and multicolor for the perfect look and fit.
- 30-DAY NO HASSLE RETURNS & LIFETIME CUSTOMER & 12 MONTHS WARRANTY (not including artificial issues)
The Benefits of Using A Bosu Ball
Fitness is all about consistent exercise and good eating habits. When it comes to exercise most of us focus on cardio and weight training, and balance training seldom comes to mind. Balance training can provide excellent benefits to one’s overall health and wellness.
Ninety-six percent of trainers allow balance training as a session choice, according to a 2008 study by the IDEA Health and Fitness Association. In different words, these fitness experts are putting balance services like the Bosu trainer to work, helping their clients adjust muscles and nerves to balance on the type of unstable surface you can easily come across in real life, but that is not the only advantage Bosu trainers give.
About the Bosu
The Bosu trainer resembles like half an exercise ball positioned on a rigid plastic base. You can use the Bosu ball with the dome side facing up, so it sits flat on the plastic base, or as a wiggle board with the dome side facing down. Bosu trainers are talented enough to be used as stretching aids, balance-training supplies, rehabilitation equipment and even strength-training and plyometric training devices. The Bosu takes up a smaller place than a stability ball, and because it’s flat on one side, you don’t have to worry about a Bosu trainer rolling away from you the way that stability balls frequently do.
Balance Training and Workout Intensity
Most gym weight-training machines position you to push and pull on handles that move through set tracks, building muscular strength and endurance, but not the sort of coordination you need to maintain free weights as they move unrestricted through space. Using free weights like dumbbells and barbells force your muscles to support and guide the weights, and doing your workout on the Bosu trainer carries it a step further, making your core to work consistently throughout the whole motion. This is also an excellent way to make easy exercises more challenging; if you can do a full set of push-ups, lunges or squats with good form, try doing them on the Bosu trainer, and you’ll find yourself working harder.
Like a stability ball, the Bosu trainer’s rounded top — when you place it dome-side up — allows excellent support for back and abdominal stretches. Just drape yourself over the instructor’s soft dome, facing down or up, and relax to feel the stretch. You can also set the Bosu trainer dome-side down and use it as a “slant board” to stretch your calves; put the ball of one foot on the edge of the rigid plastic, and rest your heel of that foot on the ground. The Bosu trainer will tilt beneath you, bearing your foot as you stretch your calf muscles.
Workout Variety and Entertainment
Changing up your workout every few weeks is one of the best ways to keep from hitting a plateau. The variations in your regular force your body needs to maintain adapting to new stimuli, but, perhaps more importantly, they also keep you entertained. You can efficiently plan and carry out workouts without the Bosu trainer, but if incorporating it keeps you entertained enough to keep working out, or just makes exercising fun again, it’s a worthwhile investment.
Five Reasons to Use a Bosu Ball
This goes without stating, at the beginning of every BOSU, is based on Balance, “In the beginning you can use something to hold onto until you can manage to use the tool,” Glick says, and points out that, “You can start slow, being on the ball for a short amount of time, and add time as your Balance improves.”
Improved Body Awareness
Glick states that as you increase your balance and can spend the longer duration of your work out on the BOSU, you will acquire a larger sense of how your body works. Richardson agrees, “A BOSU ball helps you build a better awareness of your body’s flexibility and symmetry. It provides you the ability to be keenly aware of your body’s position at all times.”
That description of body knowledge is helpful in any, and all athletic endeavors and BOSU can help you build it.
Better Core Connection
BOSU is especially useful for your Core, “Core exercises on it, you can position your body so that your either gravity assisted or resisted, as with any stability ball exercises, but with a base that is more robust,” says Glick.
That firm plastic base provides you an exceptional range of movement without having to be worried about your balance. Lisa M Wolfe adds, “The BOSU trainer increases the contractions of your muscles and your control over these contractions.”
The more time you put in on the BOSU, working on your stability and balance, the more your coordination is compelled to develop, as they go hand in hand. Landon Dean points out, “Balance and coordination are critical elements of everyday life and are extremely crucial for those who want to excel in athletics as well as increase activities of daily living.”
When you think about it, the enhanced coordination could be one of the most significant advantages, as it is one of the keys to limiting injury when doing anything from working out, to competing to just going about your daily life.
Stability can be seen at as the third leg of an essential tripod. Combining improved stability to balance and coordination is one of the reasons that BOSU is an incredible training tool.
“There are many types of balance varying from ankle to core as well as shoulder stability. There are various exercises that the BOSU ball can be used for to improve stabilizer muscles,” says Dean
Once you’ve increased your overall stability, you can also progress with more challenging BOSU exercises which will combine to your overall fitness.
One more advantage that Glick had to state may, in fact, be a very significant one, “You had to be connected and switched on, using both the left and right side of your brain.”
Making BOSU, not just a full body workout, but a full mind works out too. So give BOSU a try and move towards a more fit, more balanced life.
10 Exercises with Bosu Balls
Push-Ups Ball Side Down
This is just like a standard push-up except you are supporting your body while on the BOSU ball. It will help work your core, triceps, chest, and shoulders. One tip is you can develop your balance coordination.
Sit-Ups Ball Side Up
Squeeze your stomach and raise with your core as you sit up. As you release back towards the ground, don’t let your back arch over the BOSU ball. For decent form, keep your back flat while using the ball.
Squats Ball Side Up
Stand on the ball with your legs hip-width apart and squat. Hold the squat for about three seconds before standing up right. This exercise will work your legs, glutes, and core.
Balance and Curl Ball Side Up
Grab some dumbbells for bicep curls. Stand on the ball and when you are balanced, start your bicep curl.
If you want to take it to the next level you can flip the BOSU over so you are standing on the black side. Make sure you focus, align properly, and do your bicep curl slowly.
Lunges Ball Side Up
There are a few different variations for lunges. You can either do one leg at a time or switch legs during each set. It’s up to how comfortable you feel. Make sure your foot is sturdy on the ball, and don’t let your knee go over your toe when you lunge.
Boat Pose Ball Side Up
Sit in the middle of the BOSU ball and find your balance. When ready, lift your knees up to a 45-degree angle and balance. You can put your hands somewhat on the ball to help you find secure balance or bring them up in front of you. Try to hold this position for at least 15 seconds and build from there. Your overall goal should be one minute. But, it takes time. Be sure to tighten your stomach and breath.
Mountain Climbers Ball Side Down
Put your hands on the sides of the BOSU ball with a strong grip. Hold a steady in a plank position. When you’re ready, lift your right leg a few inches off the ground. Bring your knee to your nose, and then switch legs. Switch legs for 30 seconds at any speed you like. Make sure you keep your stomach tight.
Jumps Ball Side Up
This movement is just like a squat, but you jump on the ball side and then jump off. When you jump onto the BOSU ball, you want to try to hold the squat for two seconds before you jump off. Try to work your way up to 10 seconds.
Side Lunges Ball Side Up
Start with your right foot firm in the center and step your left foot out to the side. Squat. Return your left foot to the center of the ball, and step your right foot out to the side. Squat. Keep changing legs until you do 12 reps on each side.
Chest Press Ball Side Up
Take a set of dumbbells and lay with your back on the ball. Set your feet a few inches from the BOSU ball and raise your hips up. With a weight in each hand, bring your arms out to a “T.” Bend at your elbows to about a 90-degree angle and then press up. Repeat this anywhere from 12 to 15 times. This will help work your hamstrings, glutes, chest, arms, and core.
Content Contributor: Dwayne K
Long time fitness enthusiast and multi-platform fitness blogger. Dwayne brings his passion for online marketing and fitness together in this website. Dwayne has been working out since his days in college and has never stopped. As he's aged, almost 60 now, I've managed to stay off medications by exercising, eating properly and using supplements. Dwayne still works out at the gym 5-6 times a week.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2020-03-30.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.