Best Betaine in 2020 – Top Products Reviewed
- 1 Best Betaine in 2020 – Top Products Reviewed
- 1.1 Best Betaine Supplements
- 1.1.1 NOW Supplements, Betaine HCl 648 mg, Vegetarian Formula, Digestive Support*, 120 Veg Capsules
- 1.1.2 Nutricost Betaine Anhydrous Trimethylglycine (TMG) Powder 500 Grams
- 1.1.3 Now Foods Betaine HCl, 648 mg with 150 mg of Pepsin, 120 Capsules, 2 Pack
- 1.1.4 Pure Encapsulations - Betaine HCl/Pepsin - Hypoallergenic Dietary Supplement to Support a Healthy Digestive Tract* - 250 Capsules
- 1.1.5 Doctor's Best Betaine HCI Pepsin and Gentian Bitters, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Digestion Support, 120 Caps
- 1.1.6 BulkSupplements Betaine Anhydrous Trimethylglycine (TMG) Powder (250 Grams)
- 1.1.7 Biotics Research Betaine Plus HP - 90 Capsules
- 1.1.8 Best Naturals Betaine HCL 648 mg 250 Capsules
- 1.1.9 Thorne Research - Betaine HCL & Pepsin - Digestive Enzymes for Protein Breakdown and Absorption - 225 Capsules
- 1.1.10 BulkSupplements Betaine Anhydrous Trimethylglycine (TMG) Powder (1 Kilog.
- 1.2 Top 10 Benefits of Betaine Supplements
- 1.2.1 Betaine improves muscle mass
- 1.2.2 Burns down excessive fat
- 1.2.3 Betaine Supplements for a Healthy heart
- 1.2.4 Relieves indigestion
- 1.2.5 Betaine supports liver function
- 1.2.6 Reduces aches and pain
- 1.2.7 Beatiane can help with infection
- 1.2.8 Protects body from alcoholic damage
- 1.2.9 Malabsorption of nutrients
- 1.2.10 Ensures DNA sequencing
- 1.3 Additional Products to View
- 1.1 Best Betaine Supplements
Betaine is an amino acid that has been shown to have potential benefits for fighting heart disease, improving body composition, and helping promote muscle gain and fat loss because of its abilities to promote protein synthesis in the body.
- Improves muscle mass
- Burns down excessive fat
- Healthy heart
- Relieves indigestion
- Supports liver function
- Reduces aches and pain
- Infection defense
- Protects body from alcoholic damage
- Malabsorption of nutrients
- Ensures DNA sequencing
Best Betaine Supplements
NOW Supplements, Betaine HCl 648 mg, Vegetarian Formula, Digestive Support*, 120 Veg Capsules
- DIGESTIVE SUPPORT*: Formulated with 648 mg betaine HCI to support proper digestive conditions in the stomach*
- VEGETARIAN FORMULA: Uses a vegetarian acid-stable protease
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Soy Free, Non-GMO, Vegan, Nut Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Halal, Keto Friendly
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
Nutricost Betaine Anhydrous Trimethylglycine (TMG) Powder 500 Grams
- 500 Grams of Betaine Anhydrous (TMG) Per Bottle
- Tested for Verification and Guaranteed Purity
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (1.5g) (Included)
- Non-GMO, Gluten Free
- Made in a GMP Compliant, FDA Registered Facility
Now Foods Betaine HCl, 648 mg with 150 mg of Pepsin, 120 Capsules, 2 Pack
- Now Foods Betaine HCl, 648 mg with 150 mg of Pepsin, 120 Capsules, 2 Pack
Pure Encapsulations - Betaine HCl/Pepsin - Hypoallergenic Dietary Supplement to Support a Healthy Digestive Tract* - 250 Capsules
- Digestive Function: Betaine HCL and pepsin are gastric-juice components essential to the digestion of food and absorption of most nutrients.*
- Nutrient Absorption: Betain HCL is necessary for adequate absorption of protein, calcium, vitamin B12, and iron.*
- Gut Health: Betaine HCL contributes to the naturally acidic environment of the stomach necessary for healthy microbial balance.*
- Pure Ingredients: Pure Encapsulations manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements. Products are meticulously formulated using pure ingredients designed to deliver predictable results for the benefit of all patients, even the most sensitive.*
- Free From: Pure Encapsulations products are free from wheat, gluten, egg, peanuts, magnesium stearate, hydrogenated fat, artificial sweeteners and colors, and other unnecessary excipients. Any product containing ingredients derived from allergens, such as soy, dairy or shellfish is clearly labeled. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Doctor's Best Betaine HCI Pepsin and Gentian Bitters, Non-GMO, Gluten Free, Digestion Support, 120 Caps
- Uniquely formulated, full-spectrum high potency digestive enzyme blend
- Supports the stomach’ s digestive capacity & optimizes digestive efficiency
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO
- Label images may vary
BulkSupplements Betaine Anhydrous Trimethylglycine (TMG) Powder (250 Grams)
- Clean & Pure Powder. No Fillers.
- Factory Sealed Foil Zip Pouch.
- Lab Tested for Verification & Guaranteed Purity.
Biotics Research Betaine Plus HP - 90 Capsules
- IMPROVES DIGESTION: Stomach acid plays a vital role in your digestive system. Having lower amounts of stomach acid than needed may result in poor digestion. Betaine Plus HP is a combination of hydrochloric acid and pepsin, which helps increase stomach acid and pepsin levels, and improve digestion.
- SUPPORTS PROTEIN BREAKDOWN: Pepsin, known as the chief enzyme within the stomach, partners with stomach acid to digest protein. In order for your body to break down protein you need both hydrochloric acid and pepsin. Pepsin provides your body with the proper tools to break down protein.
- PROMOTES HEALTHY HEART: Betaine helps to process fats, and regulate the homocysteine produced within the body. High levels of homocysteine may be harmful for your blood vessels and can lead to plaque buildup.
- WHO WE ARE: We are Biotics Research. We have revolutionized the nutritional supplement industry by utilizing The Best of Science and Nature. We drive advancement by focusing our initiatives on research, natural effectiveness, product safety, efficacy, unparalleled quality control and continuing innovation.
- QUALITY MADE IN THE U.S.A. in an FDA-Registered facility. This product is GMP-certified to assure the highest quality and purity.
Best Naturals Betaine HCL 648 mg 250 Capsules
- Digestive Health support: our Betaine with hcl may support healthy digestion especially for proteins and fats. We have added the perfect amount of pure pepsin to this product to give additional support in the breakdown of proteins.
- Maintain balance of stomach acid: our Betaine may support in maintaining recommended level of stomach acid which helps for proper food digestion
- Our Betaine is bitter in taste which may help to stimulate the body's production of digestive enzymes. For optimal digestive support,
- No Artiﬁcial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Corn, No Soy, No Egg, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, No Sodium.
- Top QUALITY GMP CERTIFIED PRODUCTS - All Best Naturals products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world -- Proudly Made in USA -- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
Thorne Research - Betaine HCL & Pepsin - Digestive Enzymes for Protein Breakdown and Absorption - 225 Capsules
- INDIGESTION: Benefits individuals with occasional indigestion*
- PROTEIN DIGESTION: Promotes optimal stomach acidity and protein digestion*
- LACTOSE-FREE: Pepsin ingredient is undiluted and lactose-free
- TWO SIZES: Available in bottles of 225 and 450 capsules
- FREE FROM: Every Thorne product is made with the purest possible ingredients – without gluten or other major allergens (eggs, tree nuts, peanuts). This product also contains no dairy, soy, yeast, fish, or shellfish.
Top 10 Benefits of Betaine Supplements
The chemical name of betaine is trimethylglycine. Being an amino acid (the building block of protein) this nutrient can be used to maintain the body function. It is widely distributed in spinach, beet, wheat, broccoli and a few other things. Here is how it influences the body functions:
Betaine improves muscle mass
All the athletes and sportsmen must be all ears to this one! The beanie supplement can be used to increase the muscle power. With the hypertrophy of muscles, the endurance increase as well. Studies held in 2009 and 2010 have proved this theory studied after supplementation of betaine for two or more weeks.
Burns down excessive fat
While helping the muscles to grow, betaine directs the fat to burn down. People who are overweight can use this supplement to burn down the excessive fats present in the body.
Betaine Supplements for a Healthy heart
Another beneficial effect of this nutrient is on the health of the heart. Homocysteine, a known chemical in our body, if elevated tends to increase the process of atherosclerosis. What betaine does is that it converts this into a less harmful substance named methionine. This way the heart is protected from coronary artery diseases.
Betaine is a popular amino acid when it comes to helping the ailments related to the gastrointestinal system. In cases where the stomach HCL levels are too low to support sufficient digestion, the betaine HCL supplement relieves the indigestion issue.
Betaine supports liver function
To support the liver, betaine offers protection in two ways. First, it detoxifies the liver from hepatotoxins and second it reduces the accumulation of fatty acids preventing fatty liver disease.
Reduces aches and pain
A study on horses showed a reduction in the levels of lactate acid after exercise owing to the betaine supplementation. Similar results are expected in humans. The betaine chemical is known to reduce body pains.
Beatiane can help with infection
The body can be attacked by various pathogens. Among them are the yeast and fungus infection. Betaine helps the body against Candida and yeast infections.
Protects body from alcoholic damage
The lipotropic effect of betaine proves to be quite beneficial. We have discussed it earlier as well but here we are discussing it with reference to alcohol use. Those who binge drink and damage their liver through alcohol can use this supplement to somehow reduce the damage done.
Malabsorption of nutrients
When the stomach HCL levels are not adequate, the food particles aren’t broken down properly which is why the body is deprived of the basic nutrients. This supplement helps in resolving this issues and increases absorption of nutrients.
Ensures DNA sequencing
The right body DNA arrangement is what decides the functioning of our body. Betaine supplements ensure proper DNA sequencing and prevent secondary DNA structure formation. It also promotes PCR.
Content Contributor: Dwayne K
Long time fitness enthusiast and multi-platform fitness blogger. Dwayne brings his passion for online marketing and fitness together in this website. Dwayne has been working out since his days in college and has never stopped. As he's aged, almost 60 now, I've managed to stay off medications by exercising, eating properly and using supplements. Dwayne still works out at the gym 5-6 times a week.
Amazon Best Rated Products - Last Updated on 2020-02-21.
DISCLAIMER: There are affiliate links on this page. This means that at no cost to you, we will receive a small commission if you purchase through our link.