Best Berberine Supplements
- ADVANCED BERBERINE SUPPLEMENT: Our Berberine Supplement provides 600mg of Berberine HCI per capsule. Just two capsules of Sunergetic’s Berberine formula, provides 1,200 mg of high quality Berberine. Our Berberine HCI capsules are easy to swallow, vegetarian and convenient.
- POWERFUL HEALTH BENEFITS OF BERBERINE: If you need a high quality Berberine supplement, you can count on our premium vegetarian Berberine capsules because we use high quality Berberine and each capsules has 600 mg of Berberine. Our Berberine HCI Supplement provides you with 600mg of Berberine per capsule, which is a higher amount of Berberine per capsule than many other Berberine formulas.
- POWERFUL BERBERINE DOSE: Many research studies on Berberine have been done at a level of 1,000 mg - 1,500 mg. Unlike many other brands, we use 600mg of Berberine per capsule. Our Berberine supplement helps you achieve optimal levels of this potent plant alkaloid with fewer capsules per day.
- MANUFACTURED IN GMP CERTIFIED FACILITY: Our Berberine supplement is free of gluten, corn, salt, soy, yeast, preservatives, dairy and shellfish. Our Berberine HCI complex is manufactured in an FDA registered facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY: Berberine can come from many sources including goldenseal and Oregon grape. Sunergetic Products uses Berberis Aristata as our source of Berberine ensuring you receive a quality form of Berberine. Sunergetic’s Berberine capsules provide many powerful health benefits.
- BERBERINE 1200MG PLUS ORGANIC CEYLON CINNAMON -- Introducing NutriFlair Berberine Supplements with 1200 Mg Berberine HCl plus 100 mg of Natural, Pure, True Organic Ceylon Cinnamon, per Serving; the First and Only Berberine Plus formula featuring the best selling NutriFlair Organic Ceylon Cinnamon, encapsulated in our easy to swallow, size 00, Non-GMO Vegetable Capsules (120 Pills); Don't settle for 500mg, 1000mg, or even 1200mg without Cinnamon Capsules; experience the NutriFlair difference
- HEALTHY BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS -- Berberine and Cinnamon have been shown to help enhance insulin function and aid in more efficient glucose metabolism; they both help lower blood glucose levels and maintain blood sugar within the normal range; With 1300mg daily dose, this 2-in-1 Berberine HCL (Hydrochloride) and Ceylon Cinnamon formula also helps reduce oxidative stress and cholesterol levels, support intestinal, heart, liver, vision, bone, digestive health, and helps maintain healthy weight
- VEGAN, NON-GMO, GLUTEN-FREE -- Our Doctor formulated Berberine with Ceylon Cinnamon capsules, is made with 100% Natural, Vegan, Non-GMO, Gluten-free ingredients; Our capsules contain NO Fillers, Soy, Preservatives, Binders, or chemicals; Often mispelled as barberine, beberine, berbarine, berberene, berberina, burbarine, berberine hci, berberin and barbarine; Berberine hcl is often combined with turmeric curcumin, dim, cinsulin, chromium, silymarin, lions mane mushroom, or alpha lipoic acid
- MADE IN USA & THIRD PARTY TESTED -- All NutriFlair Products are manufactured in the USA, in an FDA Registered, Approved, and Inspected State-of-the-art Facility, with Strict Adherence to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP); They are also 3rd Party Tested for Quality, Purity, and Potency; This includes all our Best Quality capsules, tablets, pills, supplements, vitamins, multivitamins, vegan and organic foods, powders, oils, and extracts for men, women, children, and seniors
- WE GUARANTEE YOU WILL LOVE IT -- Love it or simply request a refund; No Questions Asked; If our berberine complex pills do not bring noticeable value to you and you don't absolutely love them, simply contact us for a refund; Our world-class customer service wants you to be SATISFIED; Absolutely no risk; The bottle comes with our 100% satisfaction guarantee for 60 days; Have this almighty blood sugar control and insulin stabilizer supplement and health protector by your side and thank us later
- 500 mg Berberine HCl per capsule
- Higher amount to help maintain healthy blood sugar metabolism
- Supports healthy lipid levels
- Provides cardiovascular support
- Thorne products contain ingredients from the purest sources worldwide. Flavors, colors, preservatives, and sweeteners derived from natural sources. Our products never contain gluten, Genetically Modified Organisms (known as GMOs), artificial preservatives, stearates, wheat, rye, barley, eggs, or nuts. This product does not contain dairy, soy, corn, yeast, sugar, or magnesium stearate.
- MEET THE NEXT GENERATION OF BERBERINE: Toniq Berberine is an 82x concentrated extract, bringing the most potent levels of blood sugar support in the market. Our berberine contains an unprecedented purity level of 97% (most Berberine Plus extracts, Berberine 1200mg, and AMPK Activator supplements contain 70% or less). Higher purity means a greater bioavailability of the active compounds that give berberine its powerful ability to help the body maintain healthy blood sugar metabolism.*
- WILD HARVESTED FROM THE MINERAL-RICH FOOTHILLS OF THE HIMALAYAS: Because our Berberis Aristata is grown in the wild, only the most resilient plants (rich in active components and nutrients) make it to harvest. Toniiq Berberine is produced using an aqueous extraction process to ensure that an all-natural composition is preserved while ensuring nothing but the highest level of purity and potency in the finished product.
- SETTING A NEW STANDARD FOR PURITY: To ensure that you are getting a high-quality Berberine 500mg supplement, each batch is tested for quality and purity both during and after manufacturing. Each lot is additionally tested for solvent residues, heavy metals, and toxins.
- QUALITY, FIRST, AND FOREMOST: In order to meet the highest regulatory standards, Toniiq products are produced in a GMP-certified and NSF-approved state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Miami, USA. Our products are vegan-friendly, have no additional preservatives, and are free of wheat and gluten.*
- SUPPORT FOR HEALTH & WELL-BEING Each of Amazing Nutrutionberberine capsules provides 500 mg dose; Berberine supports the immune system, assist with glucose metabolism, aid in healthy weight management and promote heart and gastrointestinal health
- A POTENT FORM OF BERBERINE Our capsules feature berberine hydrochloride, a form that has been widely studied and may be absorbed more easily by the body
- CONVENIENT BERBERINE HCl SOLUTION Our berberine 500mg capsules are easy to swallow and every single serving provides you with an optimum dosage to keep supplementation simple
- FITS IN MOST DIET PLANS Our berberineHCl 500mg capsules are free of shellfish, eggs, fish, peanuts, milk, wheat, soy and tree nuts, so our berberine supplement is a great choice for people with dietary sensitivities or diet preferences
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST Amazing Berberine Plus dietary supplement is manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world. We offer best quality products for the best value. All our products are Third Party Tested. We do not compromise on quality.
- MAX STRENGTH 1200MG BERBERINE HCL FOR A HEALTHIER YOU - Keppi's premium Berberine is made with the strongest 1200mg dose of Berberine Hydrochloride which has been widely researched and shown to be easily absorbed by the body. With 150 capsules per bottle, you get both potent strength Berberine and maximum value with a 75 day suppply. See for yourself why Berberine has been used in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine for more than 3000 years.
- EFFECTIVE IN THE MANAGEMENT OF DIABETES, PRE DIABETES AND PCOS - Berberine HCL (Berberis Aristata) is a compound found in plants such as barberry and goldenseal which has been clinically researched to show it may help lower blood sugar and cholesterol in people with type 2 diabetes and PCOS. Daily consumption of Berberine can assist achieving enhanced blood sugar control and increasing your performance in A1C hemoglobin testing.
- AIDS WEIGHT MANAGEMENT AND PCOS TREATMENT - Berberine may reduce appetite stimulating hormones and fat storage enzymes to assist your body's ability to lose weight. Berberine also offers natural support to women with PCOS by regulating insulin and glucose levels. Studies have shown daily Berberine consumption may improve fertility, assist with weight loss, and lower the risk of metabolic complications associated with PCOS such as diabetes, high cholesterol, and fatty liver disease.
- SUPPORTS THE BODY'S MANAGEMENT OF CHOLESTEROL, BLOOD PRESSURE, IBS AND MORE - Our vegan Berberine complex can be used daily to support the body's response to high cholesterol levels and high blood pressure that can result in chest pains, heart attacks and the risk of strokes. Berberine can also aid in the management of IBS, SIBO and your immune system. Daily consumption of Berberine can provide your body with a myriad of health benefits.
- 100% COMMITMENT TO HAPPY CUSTOMERS We take customer happiness seriously at Keppi which is why we offer the maximum strength 1200mg dose and 150 capsules per bottle, so you get the best value with a 75 day supply. If you aren't fully satisfied as a customer or don't feel the benefits of our max strength Berberine, we'll refund your purchase with no hassles. Try our Berberine and see for yourself why this all natural supplement has been used in ancient medicine for more than 3000 years.
- MAX POTENCY! 1200 MG PURE BERBERINE: Doctor Recommended Berberine Plus has 1200mg of the highest quality Berberine HCI. Berberine has been shown to lower blood sugar, support immune function, gastrointestinal support, promote weight loss and improve cardiovascular heart health
- EFFECTIVE! MAINTAINS HEALTHY BLOOD SUGAR AND CHOLESTEROL: Berberine HcL (Berberis Aristata) is a compound found in plants such as barberry and goldenseal which has been clinically researched to show it may help lower blood sugar and cholesterol in people with type 2 diabetes
- HIGH QUALITY! SINGLE INGREDIENT SUPPLEMENT: Our Doctor Recommended Pure Berberine is made with only one main ingredient Berberine HCI and vegetable cellulose capsules. With Doctor Recommended it is our mission to make sure you will always get the highest-quality, pure, and safe products that help our customers to live happier and healthier lives
- MADE IN USA! THIRD PARTY TESTED: In a FDA registered laboratory that meets cGMP standards. With NO Artificial ingredients, binders, color additives, chemical, fillers or preservatives. This product is All Natural, Free of Soy, Gluten, Milk, Egg, Wheat, GMOs, Peanuts, Sweeteners, Shellfish & Sugar
- TRUSTED BRAND! NO RISK - 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: You can be sure that you made a good decision when you buy wellness products from Doctor Recommended Supplements. If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a full refund or a replacement product. It's that simple, guaranteed
- PREMIUM BERBERINE - Our Natural Berberine provides you with 1200mg per serving. Powerful for supporting glucose metabolism and supporting blood sugar levels, Berberine also helps to support negative side effects of high blood sugar, increased concentration, memory and overall well-being. It also supports heart and gastrointestinal health.
- POWERFUL HEALTH BENEFITS OF BERBERINE - Nutrivein berberine features berberine hydrochloride, a form that has been widely studied and may be absorbed more easily by the body. Berberine helps support high cholesterol levels. Berberine is a plant alkaloid and has antioxidant properties, supporting healthy insulin and blood sugar.
- HELPS MAINTAIN HEALTHY BODY & BLOOD SUGAR - Many people take Berberine for a variety of health benefits to support weight loss, heart health, PCOS, AMPK regulation, cholesterol management, or as a blood sugar supplement. Some choose to combine it with milk thistle, curcumin, silymarin, Ceylon cinnamon, or alpha lipoid acid (ALA). Common misspellings include berbine, berberin, burburine, berburine, barberine, berberene, or berberine hci.
- TASTELESS AND EASY-TO-SWALLOW DOSE - With our whooping twice daily 1200mg dose, you'll get the help you need without having to swallow a huge pill. Our size 00 capsules are vegan/vegetarian friendly and soft easy-to-swallow capsules. You will be able to reap all the benefits stress free and in the form of tiny capsules. Our supplement is Made in the USA in a FDA registered and inspected facility that is (GMP) compliant. It's also GMO free and Third Party Tested. Health is #1.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - If for any reason you aren’t fully satisfied, we'll refund your entire purchase with no hassles. We want to make sure that you are ordering with confidence and assurance. Our world-class customer service wants you to be SATISFIED with your purchase. Absolutely no risk. The bottle comes with our 100% satisfaction guarantee for 60 days. Buy in Bulk For Discounts, See "Special Offers And Promotions" section for details
- 500 MG BERBERINE HCL - Supports healthy insulin and blood sugar metabolism* with flexible dosing based on your health provider's recommendation.
- AN ACTIVE PART OF MANY PLANTS - This berberine supplement supports healthy cardiovascular function, as well as lipid metabolism.*
- OUR STACK OF BERBERINE WITH CEYLON CINNAMON BOOSTS ABSORPTION & POTENCY - Once Berberine enters your bloodstream it works on a molecular level, activating AMP-activated protein kinase (Active PK) which is known to help regulate how your body uses blood sugar while reducing insulin resistance. Our advanced Berberine with Ceylon Cinnamon capsules provides unparalleled blood sugar support - ideal for those with high blood sugar, high cholesterol and high levels of low density lipoprotein.*
- HISTORICALLY PROVEN OVER 3000 YEARS OF TRADITIONAL MEDICINE - Berberine is a compound found in plants such as Barberry, Oregon grape, Chinese Goldenthread and Goldenseal root. Its storied past in traditional Chinese and Indian medicine has been known to support key bodily functions such as increasing glycolysis to help break down sugars, regulating metabolism, lowering blood sugar, improving immune system, low-density lipoprotein (LDL) and triglyceride levels in people with high cholesterol.*
- WORLD CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE & MANUFACTURE GUARANTEE - At Simple Wonders, we believe that providing a premium and safe product is only part of the formula. Our customers are the heartbeat of our company and we will do whatever it takes to ensure your complete satisfaction. If you have any concerns or are not completely satisfied with your order, we will refund you 100% no questions asked. What are you waiting for? Try Simple Wonders Berberine with Ceylon Cinnamon RISK FREE today!
- TRUE CINNAMON EXTRACTED FROM ITS NATURAL SOURCE - Ceylon Cinnamon comes from parts of Sri Lanka and southern India and comes from the inner bark of Cinnamomum verum tree. Including Ceylon Cinnamon and its widely known anti-inflammatory properties further enhances support for blood flow while reducing strain on the heart. When added with Berberine, it creates a harmonious blend of added health benefits and increases absorption and potency compared to other stand alone Berberine supplements.*
- PROUDLY MANUFACTURED IN THE USA - Our Berberine with Ceylon Cinnamon capsules is manufactured in the USA in a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and FDA certified lab, holding the highest standards of production and safety, free of preservatives such as gluten, soy, eggs, dairy, nuts or animal products. Our clinical grade Berberine with Ceylon Cinnamon supplement is Non-GMO and Vegan friendly to reflect our values in setting the premium standard expected by our customers. 1200mg/60 Capsules.
The Benefits of Berberine Supplements
Berberine is a healthy substance which is becoming famous for being one of the best nutritional supplements around. There are many popular berberine health benefits, but the latest study in the past five years is finding that berberine could possibly have extremely powerful health benefits for a wide range of health problems.
What Is Berberine?
Berberine is a yellow substance found in many plants, including goldenseal and tree turmeric. It’s common in Chinese medicine and because of its yellow color it has also been used as a hair color, but now scientific research has confirmed that berberine can have excellent effects on health as well. Berberine is all-natural, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antimicrobial, plus it can improve the immune system and can be used for problems such as diabetes and heart disease.
Health Benefits of Berberine
The study has found that more than its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, berberine has many other diverse and intricate effects on the body. In a way, berberine performs almost like medicine. One way it helps us is by triggering an enzyme called AMPK (adenosine monophosphate-activated protein kinase). AMPK is found everywhere in the body and is often called a “metabolic master switch,” as it’s very significant for managing and modulating metabolism.
When AMPK is stimulated, it changes energy towards cell repair and repair and helps control important energy imbalances in the body, as well as certain hormones. What this means is that activating AMPK can have metabolic and health effects comparable to exercise and dieting. In this way, simply eating berberine can develop many of the same health benefits as a regular exercise.
This makes berberine a powerful medication for diabetes. By activating AMPK, berberine enhances insulin susceptibility, decreases the creation of glucose in the liver, and helps transport excess glucose into the cells—in other words, it targets the major causes and complications of diabetes.
By increasing insulin functionality, controlling blood sugar levels, and regulating other hormones, berberine can also have a powerful effect on other health problems. For instance, by increasing hormone regulation, berberine can help people shed excess weight. Berberine also increases the body’s ability to create “brown fat,” a type of fat that actually helps us shed energy and stay slim.
Through its ability to improve blood sugar levels, Berberine can also improve heart health, decreasing the chances for heart disease and other heart-related problems. Berberine can also have a great effect on cardiovascular health by lowering cholesterol levels, which can also be major contributors to heart disease.
Also of note, quite a few studies have pointed out that berberine has significant antimicrobial activity toward bacteria, viruses, protozoans, helminths, and chlamydia. Berberine helps protect against bacterial infections, particularly in the throat, intestines, and urinary tract. Berberine’s antimicrobial properties for the digestive system make it a great supplement in a detox program.
What Do the Berberine Studies Claim?
While some of these health benefits may seem incredible, they have all been established in recent studies and research.
In fact, when it comes to diabetes, a recent study found that berberine was as excellent for to work alongside metformin, a commonly prescribed drug for type 2 diabetes, in regulating glucose levels and metabolic rate. Individuals only had to take 500 milligrams of berberine two to three times daily to achieve the same benefits as the diabetes medication.
Another study, published in the journal Phytomedicine, revealed berberine’s potential to fight obesity. Taking 500 milligrams of berberine three times daily was found to result in an average weight loss of five pounds in 12 weeks. This suggests that when combined with exercise and a healthy diet, berberine can be a compelling tool for reducing excess weight.
Lastly, studies have confirmed berberine’s powerful benefits for cardiovascular health. One study found that taking berberine could lower triglyceride levels by 35.9 percent, total cholesterol levels by 18 percent, and LDL (“bad”) cholesterol levels by 21 percent.
For individuals with diabetes, obesity, heart disease, or other metabolic conditions, berberine’s benefits can help them get their health back under control. Needless to say, that does not imply for people to disregard their doctors prescribed regimen they currently use to control their health conditions. That said, they may be surprised to find just how big of an impact using berberine can have on their health.
A clinical trial published in Metabolism found that “berberine works just as well as the top-selling drug for type 2 diabetes, metformin (Glucophage).
Best 10 Reasons To Use Berberine
1. Berberine may help with Diabetes
Diabetes is one of the most common diseases that adults and even young ones’ encounter. Berberine is proven to reduce glucose level and helping to avoid and manage type II diabetes and its other complications, such as diabetic cardiovascular disease and diabetic neuropathies.
Berberine is being compared with Metformin, a medicine that is most diabetic patients uses in order to lessen and control their sugar level. According to research, patients took 500 mg of Berberine 2-3 times daily for up to 3 months in order to control blood sugar and lipid metabolism. It was found that Berberine was just as effective as Metformin. Furthermore, if taken along with insulin, dramatically changes or results can be seen and felt.
2. Berberine for High Cholesterol and Heart Problems
Its been previously shown that Berberine is good at lowering high cholesterol levels. Studies showed that Berberine reduced bad cholesterol along with triglyceride levels even if you were to take 500mg of it twice a day for 3 months. One study, published in The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, found that taking berberine could reduce triglyceride levels by 35.9 percent, total cholesterol levels by 18 percent, and LDL (“bad”) cholesterol levels by 21 percent.
In relation to this, it is also has been proven that due to the lowering of both LDL and triglyceride, it also has an effect on reducing the risk of heart disease.
3. Alzheimer’s Disease
One of the most common memory problems that old people faces is Alzheimer’s disease. Berberine is found to help prevent or impede the advancement of Alzheimer’s disease. It shows that Berberine may perhaps be able to help prevent the development of amyloid plaques in the brain from forming as well as to limit neurofibrillary tangles between cells, which is another source of Alzheimer’s.
The scientists believe that Berberine likely does this by lowering oxidative stress and neuroinflammation in the brain. These beneficial effects also may be connected to Berberine’s capacity to control glucose levels in which is a major factor to Alzheimer’s.
A recent study conducted at the Shandong University of Technology in China found that “berberine helps prevent oxidation damage to biomolecules in the brain, inhibits enzymes which breakdown important memory molecules, reduces peptides that interfere with proper memory function, and lowers lipids that interfere with cerebral blood flow.” (1)
4. Berberine aids with Losing Weight
Berberine is also used as a dietary supplement that helps a person to lose weight or lower the chances of obesity. There had been 2 different studies conducted to see if this is real.
In a 12-week study in overweight individuals, 500 mg taken three times per day induced about 5 pounds of weight loss, on average. The volunteers also shed 3.6% of their body fat.
Another more remarkable study was carried out in 37 men and women with metabolic syndrome. This research went on for 3 months, and the participants took 300 mg, 3 times per day.
The participants lost their body mass index (BMI) levels from 31.5 to 27.4, or from obese to overweight in only 3 months. They also lost belly fat and enhanced many health markers.
The specialists believe that the weight loss is triggered by a much better purpose of fat-regulating hormones, such as insulin, adiponectin, and leptin.
Berberine also appears to inhibit the growth of fat cells at the molecular level. Nonetheless, more study is recommended for the weight loss effects of Berberine.
5. For Acne
Berberine possesses an Anti-lipogenic effect on the sebaceous glands, that can help people with acne problems. Studies have shown that in cases of moderate to serious acne, a dose of 600mg per day is able to improve symptoms by as much as 45% after only 4 weeks. It also can help the healing of acne scars and does prevent future breakouts.
6. Berberine may help with Depression and Anxiety
Depression and Anxiety is a common emotional problem. In some studies, with
They also presented on all the brain mechanisms included in Berberine’s anti-depression protection. Too much glutamate receptor activity and accumulation of glutamate in the brain has been shown to play a major role in depression and anxiety.
Preventing certain glutamate receptors can drastically improve major anxiety, especially in patients for whom mainstream drugs have already failed. As a major inhibitor of excess glutamate release in the brain, Berberine would be expected to improve depression and especially anxiety.
7. Fights Inflammation
Berberine includes anti-inflammatory properties. Berberine has been shown to reduce proinflammatory cytokine tendencies.
8. Berberine May Help Fight the Conditions Causing Cancer
Berberine has been known as an anti-cancer agent. Berberine has revealed guarantee to stop cancer cells from reproducing and invading other cells. Berberine has also been shown to target free radicals and preserve DNA and RNA binding. Berberine has been considered as the potential agent for enhancing adipose breast tissue and lowering breast cancer risk.
9. Boosts Fertility and Pregnancy
Berberine has also been proven to develop ovulation in women with PCOS as well as improve pregnancy rates with the help with IVF. Berberine alone enhanced the menstrual pattern and the ovulation rate in anovulatory women with PCOS in 3 months.
Women volunteers with PCOS were randomly selected to take Berberine, metformin, or placebo for 12 weeks prior to IVF. Both overweight and average weight women who took Berberine showed greater pregnancy rates than metformin or placebo and with little side effects. It was believed that Berberine’s actions to lower insulin and testosterone levels as well as fat loss, contributed to the higher pregnancy rates.
There is some proof that eye drops that contain Berberine might be helpful for trachoma, which is a common cause of blindness in some developing countries.
Content Contributor: Mary
Mary has a passion for learning about the human body, specializing in epigenetics. Blogging on multiple platforms, she loves to share the current research. More than research, she loves to be outdoors climbing, hiking and biking.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2020-01-28