Healthy4LifeOnline delivers the top 12 rated Beats Wireless Headphones on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
Beats Wireless Headphones
Get your music on while you play, practice or workout with the extraordinary sounding Beats Wireless Headphones
What Are Beats Wireless Headphones
The Beats by Dre. Wireless Headphone have, for years, been the most well-known model in the highly-recognizable Beats range. And now they’ve been given a refresh for 2013 and beyond. The Beats Wireless are some of the top Bluetooth headphones with noise-canceling capabilities. Even though the design is bulkier compared to others, the strong large mouth bass overtones and quiet hearing surroundings are great for listening to your preferred hits.
For the price you get a pair of great-feeling, good-looking headphones that feature energetic noise cancellation to make all of them even more commute-friendly. These are the particular best-sounding Beats headphones we’ve attempted, too, but as actually with Beats headphones, the sound high quality doesn’t entirely match the cost.
Top 12 Best Beats Wireless Headphones Reviewed
- Features the iconic Beats sound with Dual-Mode Adaptive Noise Canceling, plus the added benefit of wireless listening.
- Pair and Play with your Bluetooth device with 30ft range.
- 12-hour rechargeable battery with Fuel Gauge. Soft over ear cushions for extended comfort and added noise isolation
- Soft ear cups have an ergonomic bellow that creates a flexible custom fit, so you can keep your music all to yourself.
- Headphones come with a RemoteTalk cable, a USB 2.0 charging cable, a hard shell carrying case, quick start guide, and warranty card.
- Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual
- With up to 40 hours of battery life, Beats Solo3 Wireless is your perfect everyday headphone.
- Premium playback and fine-tuned acoustics maximize clarity, breadth, and balance.
- Adjustable fit with comfort-cushioned ear cups made for everyday use.
- Take calls, control your music and activate Siri with the multifunction on-ear controls.
- Comes with Beats Solo3 Wireless headphones, carrying case, 3.5mm RemoteTalk cable, Universal USB charging cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B), Quick Start Guide and Warranty Card.
- Perfect wireless companion for you to experience authentic, clear sound throughout your day with up to 8 hours of battery life.
- Take calls, control your music and activate Siri with RemoteTalk. Connect via Class 1 Bluetooth with your device for wireless listening. Inline Volume Control
- Variety of eartip options offer personalized comfort and secure-fit wingtips provide stability.
- Magnetic ear buds keep your earphones tangle-free and easily coil up for compact portability.
- Comes with BeatsX earphones, removable secure-fit wingtips, eartips with four size options, lightning to USB-A charging cable and quick start guide.
- Featuring up to 12 hours of battery life to last through multiple workouts and secure-fit earhooks to maximize comfort and stability.
- Take calls, control your music and activate Siri with RemoteTalk. Pair your device through Class 1 Bluetooth technology for wireless listening
- With Fast Fuel, a 5-minute charge gives you 1 hour of playback when battery is low.
- Sweat and water resistance to handle tough training coupled with dynamic, high-performance sound pushes you to the next level.
- Comes with Powerbeats3 Wireless earphones, eartips with four size options, carrying case, Universal USB charging cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B), Quick Start Guide and Warranty Card.
- Brand new
- Dual-mode Adaptive Noise Canceling
- Iconic Beats sound
- 12 hour rechargeable battery with Fuel Gauge
- Take hands-free calls with built-in mic
- Fine-tuned acoustics for clarity, breadth and balance Streamlined design for a custom-fit Durable and foldable so you can take them on-the-go Take calls and control music with RemoteTalk cable
- When superior style and performance is demanded, your headphone must deliver sound that's as smooth as its curves and as rich as its glossy finish
- Beats Solo2 Luxe Edition's metallic luster and reflective accents hit all the right notes demanded by music aficionados with supreme style
- WORKOUT HEADPHONES: Earbuds are the perfect companion for running, biking, hiking, trail running, climbing, or other activity. With IPX7 resistant features, workout to your favorite tunes with a Bluetooth headset that can keep up.
- WIRELESS BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES: Wires are for 90s home phones, not your go-to pair of competitive earbuds. Using the power of Bluetooth 4.1 Technology, our fast-paced audio enhancers are optimized for low-battery use and perform within a 33-feet range.
- SPORT BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES: LONG BATTERY LIFE You get more than 8 hours of continuous music, or can relax with 240 hours of standby time. Low energy functionality is perfect for devices such as bluetooth headphones, that are needed to run for longer lengths of time.
- GREAT SOUND QUALITY: Noise Blocking Technology, you can exclude ambient noise and clearly be heard/understood.
- WARRANTY: Our earbuds come with a 2-year limited warranty. This warranty starts when you receive your earbuds. Don't worry free.
- STATE OF THE ART EARPHONES DESIGN. Best workout sweatproof bluetooth ear buds. Great for Running, Jogging, Hiking, Biking, Gym etc. Stay in Ear Tech with Comfortable Ear Hook. Neckband design, no wires tangling, and it's easy to storage to your sports armband or arm package bag.
- SUPERB SOUND Quality headset and Bluetooth V4.1+EDR for stereo sound and superb bass sound. Clear high & low volume. Best wireless earbuds sound.Bulit-in mic with voice notification of incoming calls
- UP TO 8 HOURS Music playing for full battery charge. Super quick charge time with full charge light indication.The headphone battery status will be automatically displayed on the IOS Phone screen.
- WITH EASY TO USE BUTTONS Allows Skip/Play/Pause on your music tracks as well as all phone use without reaching your phone. Up to 30ft Bluetooth range in the open space and 10ft in the obstacles space. Can be connected with two devices Simultaneously. Super quick pairing with android, IOS and other bluetooth devices.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY - With 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Choose Otium risk free today.Click the Orange Button to Buy Now!
- UNWIRE AND UPGRADE your Beats Solo 2 headphones to wireless functionality using this AirMod bluetooth adapter
- Apple + Android Compatible: easily access the controls (volume, song skip etc.) and still enjoy the serenity of the headsets noise cancellation feature
- PLAY ON, the internal battery provides up to 7 hours of uninterrupted playback and talk time
- Built-in mic and controls makes switching from phone calls to music a breeze (apple / android compatible)
- What you get: The airMod wireless adapter, Charging cable, User guide and our 18 Month Guarantee supported by our friendly customer care team.
- Connect via Class 1 Bluetooth with your device for wireless workout freedom
- Up to 12 hours of battery life to power through multiple workouts
- With Fast Fuel, a 5-minute charge gives you 1 hour of playback when battery is low
- Sweat and water resistance to handle tough training
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look & work like new, with limited to no signs of wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, reconditioning and repackaging. The product ships with relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty & may arrive in a generic white or brown box.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Up to 8 hours of battery life for when you're on the go
- With Fast Fuel, a 5-minute charge gives you 2 hours of playback when battery is low
- Take calls, control your music and activate Siri with RemoteTalk
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified by the manufacturer or by a third-party refurbisher to look & work like new, with limited to no signs of wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, reconditioning and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty & may arrive in a generic white or brown box.Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.
Design and Comfort
Beats by Dre. offers simplified the Beats Wireless Headphone look in this new reincarnation. Where the previous model experienced cups that stuck away a way from the side of the head, these stick fairly close.
Any design recommendation that these are headphones for that music Wireless Headphone seems to have disappeared, besides the name, as the style here is clearly formulated using the commuters in mind. And really, that is no bad thing.
They are reasonably light AND significant over-ear headphones that are very streamlined and classy within their lines, but there are sufficient loud Beats design inflection to let them sit gladly among their brothers.
The particular trademark mix of black plus red coloring is here, combined with the classic ‘b’ Beats signifier on the rear of each cup. Their whole exterior part is glossy plastic and may attract more fingerprints. With that build quality seemed properly excellent during testing, and the Beats Wireless Headphone feel sturdier than other brand and rip-offs
The particular ear-pad is smooth plus soft but is obviously fake when protein leather-based often looks pretty persuading these days. It’s made of squidgy rubber rather than synthetic leather-based or fabric, intended to make sure the Beats Wireless Headphone remain on your head, making them suitable for running – most over-ears earphones simply aren’t. They also fold-up for added portability, plus Beats by Dre. supplies a semi-hard situation.
Beats Wireless Headphone Specification
Beats have a knack for showing stylish products. The Studio Wireless certainly looks excellent. There are eight color possibilities: Black, blue, matte dark, red, titanium, white, precious metal and metallic sky (ie silver and white). Most of the color options are quite strong and flashy. Matte dark is more understated though which means you don’t have to feel like the walking advertisement for Is better than. The design overall has been efficient and looks better than the particular Monster’s Studio design. The initial Studio was also heavier, much less comfortable and had a plastic material build prone to breakage.
Beats, with coordination with Apple, has already established a revamp in audio compared to the Monster days. The particular reputation of the Monster versions still mars Beats’ title to this day, despite the recent modifications in design. The Monster Studio had overpowering, dull bass. In contrast, the Studio Wireless offers greater clearness in the low end, and also throughout the whole spectrum. The particular bass is still prominent yet is more controlled. The levels are accented, while the top mids have slight drive. The cans don’t always sound better while in ” cable ” use, as wireless make use of can roll off a few of the forward highs. They offer the ‘fun’ sound and fits average listeners who are not in the market for an audiophile item.
Beats are recognized for being designed for rap, however, the Studio Wireless would be appropriate also for a range of modern styles such as rock, take and electronic music. The particular response is not so highly tailored as to only become suitable for hip hop and other bass-heavy styles. The frequency reaction is 20Hz – 20kHz. Overall, the headphones provide respectable audio performance. Nevertheless, at this price range, you can certainly get better performing models through competing brands.
The particular over-ear design of the Beats Studio Wireless means they may be best suited to use at home or even on transport. They are not suitable for sports uses because they would quickly overheat both you and lack sweat resistance. To get more active uses the on-ear Beats Solo 2 Wifi would be a better bet. The particular Studio Wireless have a comfy, adjustable headband. The ear cups are soft and have the generous area to accommodate the particular ears. In terms of comfort for his or her intended use, they carry out quite well.
The headband is made from metal, yet remains versatile. The majority of the Studio Wireless will be plastic though. Despite the higher asking price, they are not particularly durable. Common issues include the ear cup padding falling apart plus earpiece failure. Apple may also be very stingy with their meaning of the warranty conditions. $264. 29 is a lot of money in order to gamble on a product which has questionable build quality.
The Beats Studio Wireless boasts a thirty feet Bluetooth range, that is fairly accurate. Range apart, Bluetooth drop-outs can be a problem with this model. Is better than managed to increase battery life within the new model by 2 hours, now offering twelve hours of wireless sound performance, or 20 hrs when wired up. Electric battery strength and power standing are represented by a line of five small, white-colored LEDs and a single DIRECTED on the power button, all of these live on the underside of the correct ear cup. You’ll furthermore find a battery-level icon upon iOS devices, right alongside the Bluetooth symbol.
Fair noise cancellation
The particular noise cancellation for the Beats Studio Wireless is effective, even though it does not stand-out. The Is better than are not going to knock the Bose Quiet Comfort 25 away from its perch. While sound cancellation is active, a few hiss is audible whilst music is not playing, even though that issue is not particular to the Studio Wireless. You will find two cancellation modes, the one that can be used to play music simultaneously another mode which gives stronger termination, yet does not allow songs playback. That might seem just a little limiting but most probably the 2nd mode is intended for reasons such as sleeping on an aircraft journey.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2018-07-17