Healthy4LifeOnline delivers the top 12 rated BCAA on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
BCAA – Branched Chain Amino Acids
- If you are training to develop a strong and powerful body, it is essential to fuel your muscles at the cellular level.
- Branch chain amino acids (BCAA), valine, leucine, and isoleucine, make up quite a bit of muscle protein.
- BCAA’s limit muscle fatigue, speed recovery, decrease the loss of other amino acids from the muscle during exercise and help the body absorb protein.
- A deficiency in any of these amino acids can cause muscle depletion.
- Unlike other amino acids, BCAA’s are metabolized in the muscle and not the liver.
While BCAA supplementation may be useful for gaining muscle mass, BCAAs are especially helpful for maintaining muscle mass while on a calorie-deficit diet. They’re particularly useful for anyone who wants to take their physiques to the lean extreme.
Top 12 Best BCAA Reviewed
- XTEND FREE is the same award-winning XTEND formula with all natural flavors, colors, and sweeteners and is the perfect solution for those looking to avoid certain ingredients while still getting the same world-class benefits of XTEND BCAAs
- 7g of BCAAs - 2:1:1 Research-Proven Ratio to Help Support Muscle Growth & Strength
- Carbohydrate Free & Zero Calories, contains 1gram sugar
- 3.5g of Leucine for Muscle Protein Synthesis
- 2.5g of L-Glutamine & 1g of Citrulline Malate
- 8 grams Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) 2:1:1 ratio (per 2 scoops)
- 4 grams of leucine
- Enhance endurance and strength with 2.5g dose of betaine1,3
- Superior pre-, intra-, and post-workout BCAA suplement backed by clinical research
- Mouth watering taste, zero sugar, low carbs
- Electrolytes for hydration to recover from a strenuous workout and help fight muscle breakdown during recovery.
- Includes well-studied 2:1:1 BCAA ratio for optimal performance in addition to 11 essential amino acids.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All Collector purchases from Amazon.com are guaranteed to give you an edge in performance. Collector understands the importance of investing in your health, and extends a 30-day, full money-back guarantee.
- Amazing flavors without the sugar. Great for everyday hydration.
- Easy to mix-just scoop, shake and sip!
- 5g BCAA's Per Serving
- 700mg Tart Cherry Extract
- Only 10 Calories Per Serving
- 100mg L-Theanine Per Serving
- 13 gram amino blend
- 8 gram BCAA and 5 gram glutamine
- Electrolytes for muscle function support and a blend of synergistic ingredients with recovery supporting antioxidant benefits
- Brought to you by MusclePharm the titans of health and fitness
- Specifically designed to meet the needs of women
- Highest quality ingredients available
- BUILD PROTEIN AND ENERGY: MET-Rx BCAA 2200 supplements help build protein and are a great source of muscle energy.* A powerful blend of all three Branched Chain Amino Acids, BCAA 2200 can supply muscle nitrogen & give athletes fuel to power their workouts.*
- OPTIMAL BCAA UPTAKE: MET-Rx BCAA 2200 includes the added supplement of Vitamin B-6. Vitamin B-6 can help your body optimize its metabolization of BCAA, meaning you get the optimum effect from your supplement, to boost your workout and speed your recovery.*
- MET-Rx products have been specifically formulated with a precise nutrient profile to produce specific metabolic effects.* MET-Rx BCAA 2200 is no exception, formulated to provide essential BCAAs and Vitamin B-6 to aid in absorption.*
- MET-Rx FOCUSES ON THE POWER of protein & other important nutrients for workout enhancement. Our protein blends support exercise recovery & provide important amino acids to fuel muscles, while our sports nutrition line takes care of pre-intra-post workout.*
- COMPARE TO YOUR FAVORITES: Compare MET-Rx products to New Whey, About Time, ALLMAX, Nature's Blent, JYM, Vital Proteins, Optimum Nutrition, Pro-Stat, Integrated Supplements, Universal Nutrition, On my Whey, Cellucor, Nature's Design, or Manitoba Harvest.
- 7g of BCAAs - 2:1:1 Research-Proven Ratio to Help Support Muscle Growth & Strength, Plus Caffeine and L-Theanine for energy and focus.
- Sugar Free, Carbohydrate Free & Zero Calories
- 3.5g of Leucine for Muscle Protein Synthesis
- 2.5g of L-Glutamine & 1g of Citrulline Malate
- Stay Hydrated Pre-, During, and Post Workout with Electrolytes in Xtend
- Intra-workout that has added fat burning ingredients
- Based on the branch chain amino acid (BCAA)formula of Scivation Xtend - 7g of BCAAs
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) - 850mg
- Capsimax (Capsicum Extract) - thermogenic/fat burning ingredient
- Electrolyte blend - keeping your fluids replenished and hydrated
- Blend of patented ingredients like PeakO2, CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine, and Sensoril Ashwagandha
- Supports muscle strength and recovery
- Maximizes power output and O2 uptake
- Increases muscular endurance and performance
- Stimulant free
- LOSE WEIGHT FAST, BOOST MOOD - What happens when you combine ultra-premium, fermented BCAAs & glutamine with clinically proven ksm-66 ashwagandha & satiereal saffron? You get the ideal drink mix shake for faster recovery, improved mood and quick fat loss
- MADE FOR THE IDEAL LEAN BODY - Much more effective than regular weight loss shakes, Amino Slim serves a very specific purpose to suppress hunger daily & reduce sugar cravings
- TONE IT UP - Getting (and keeping) a flat tummy has never been easier with the advanced science from RAW Synergies, whether you want to build lean muscle to get ripped, get skinny, or just stay fit our products are designed to make a difference
- RELAXING NIGHT TIME WEIGHT LOSS - 100% Caffeine free, Amino Slim can be consumed any time of the day & given the relaxing properties of Ashwaghanda, many users take before bed to boost metabolism & aid sleep quality. Dr
- BCAA LEAN Energy is perfect for Anytime Energy, Endurance and Muscle Repair with a FAT BURNING formula!
- Easy mixing capabilities simple toss in a shaker or stir with a spoon and begin your fitness goals!
- Make the best choice for energy: With zero carbs and zero sugars why turn to coffee, soda or sugary energy drinks?
- Delicious flavors developed to make drinking BCAA LEAN Energy as enjoyable as the benefits including.
- BCAA Lean Energy has been designed to boost your anytime energy, recovery and performance needs whether they are before, in-between or after your workouts.*
The Benefits of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s)
What BCAA’s can do for you?
Branched-chain amino acids or BCAA are commonly used to treat Lou Gehrig’s disease, a brain ailments due to liver disease, seniors and cancer patients and people who are confined to bed rest are susceptible to this. Some completely healthy individuals utilize BCAAs to avoid stress and develop concentration. But the most important thing, possibly, is the popular use of taking branched-chain amino acids to improve workout performance and decrease muscle dysfunction. The use of BCAA in medical world has a fair amount of skeptics or uncertainty, while the latter one which is for muscle purposes is widely accepted by researchers.
Enhancing Exercise Performance
Exercise induces an increase in serotonin levels, which are considered to trigger stress. But BCAAs are believed to diminish serotonin levels, and thus cancel out the stress and actually improve exercise performance. There have been many studies that advertise this exact ability: In 1998, subjects ingested either BCAA or a placebo before taking an endurance cycle ride in the heat. The BCAA group cycled 153.1 minutes on average, while the placebo group averaged only 137 minutes. A more recent Japanese study looked at the effects of a BCAA mixture on athletes during a one-month training stint and found that indices of blood oxygen-carrying capacity were increased. However, many other scientific tests reveal that BCAAs have no effect and the amino acids are said to be ineffective for this use.
Reducing Muscle Breakdown
BCAAs are metabolized mainly in skeletal muscles, while other amino acids are distributed in the liver, which is why people think they must take BCAA supplements if they’re engaging in a stressful workout,” stated by Sarah Currie, RD and personal trainer for New York City-based Physical Equilibrium LLC. With that in mind, BCAAs are often recognized to help heal damaged muscles, lessen muscle soreness and increase muscle function. Some data show that BCAA supplementation before and after exercise has useful effects for decreasing exercise-induced muscle damage and promoting muscle-protein synthesis. A 2006 research concluded that the intake of BCAA may promote an anabolic hormone profile (causing muscle repair after workouts) while also reducing the chance of training-induced muscle injury. A Japanese research examined a group of men and women, wherein some are given BCAA supplements and others given a placebo—as they did multiple testing days involving squats, which were used to promote delayed muscle soreness. Both genders stated less discomfort and pain when they were given the supplements. Research like this one and many other experts are said to believe that it’s possible to consider BCAA as a useful supplement for muscle recovery.
The body obtains branched-chain amino acids from proteins found in food, especially meat, dairy products, and legumes. “A balanced diet with adequate protein provides enough BCAAs, even for the strenuous exercise,” says Currie. Nitrogen balance studies have shown that no amount above 2.0 grams per kilogram of body weight is worthwhile. Simply because experts believe BCAAs help prevent muscle breakdown doesn’t mean it’s necessary. Says Currie: “As long as you’re getting enough dietary macronutrients—such as proteins, fat, and carbohydrates—lean body mass, or muscle, will be spared.” If you do decide to take BCAA supplements, make sure they’re from a reliable company. “Also, pay attention to how you feel while taking them,” warns Currie. “If you think they make a difference, go for it.”
Top Ten Benefits of BCAA’s (Branched Chain Amino Acids)
1. For Muscle Recovery
BCAAs enhance muscle protein functionality for greater muscle growth and maintenance of lean muscle mass during resting periods such as recuperation from injury. This takes place, especially when absorbed with a massive of amino acids that consist of alanine, aspartate, and glutamate.
2. Enhanced Muscle Growth and Development
Leucine-enriched BCAAs mixtures maximize muscle development for older gym trainees who focus or wanted to put on some muscle. The most effective ratio for muscle growth is believed to be 4:1 of Leucine to Valine and Isoleucine.
3. Promotes Slimmer Body
BCAAs increase fat burning (Leucine) and glucose tolerance (Isoleucine) for a muscular and leaner body structure. During training period for fat loss, the athlete should increase food and supplements with a high BCAA content.
4. Sharpen Hormonal Balance
BCAAs sharpen hormone balance for greater strength, power, and endurance by increasing testosterone and decreasing cortisol in addition to reducing inflammation.
5. Enhance Strength
BCAAs may boost strength development with some training when more than 4g per day of Leucine is ingested, because of successful increases neuromuscular coordination.
6. Enhance Stamina and Lessen Fatigue
BCAAs enhance strength endurance and lower fatigue because BCAAs can be burned as energy to replenish ATP (Adenosine Tri-Phosphate) levels, the prime energy molecule in the human body. They also hold fatigue and exhaustion by inhibiting Tryptophan receptors in the brain.
7. Decreases Muscle Soreness
BCAAs keep the consistency of muscle fibers. This Diminishes muscle soreness and enables you to train more frequently helping you to reach your full athletic potential more efficiently and effectively.
8. Protects Muscle Tissue
BCAAs minimizes muscle degradation by protecting lean muscle tissue. This also prevents muscle mass reduction in Stamina sports, where BCAA levels in blood plasma can drop significantly.
9. Lowers Glucose Level
BCAAs boosts insulin health and metabolic rate for a desirable body composition. Insulin sensitivity may also reduce the risk of diabetes.
10. For Anti-Aging
BCAAs have anti-aging properties as they are used in cancer and liver disease treatment methods. They enrich the formation of new mitochondria and thus reduce age-related muscle loss.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2018-07-15