Healthy4LifeOnline delivers the top 25 rated Balance Boards on the market today. We keep our lists fresh and current so you get the best options and top rated….
Designed to enhance your fitness and healthy lifestyle
- Improves Balance, Core Stability and Coordination
- Improves Fine Motor Skills
- Reduces Back Pain
- Great for Rehabilitation on ankles, knees and hips
Top 25 Best Balance Boards Reviewed
- GREAT FOR BALANCE TRAINING: Improves core strength, posture, enhances coordination, sense of balance and visual sense. Great to strengthen the targeted muscles, ligaments, tendons and joints
- DURABLE, NON SLIP SURFACE: Premium Wooden Balance Board with anti-skid pad on the surface provides a secure grip for absolute safety. 15.75 inch diameter large enough for both feet. Support up to 300 lbs
- 360 DEGREE ROTATION and 15 DEGREE TILTING ANGLE: 360 degrees rotation and up to 15 tilting degree, great to perform side to side, front to back, stretch and circular drills
- VERSATILE, COMPACT BALANCE BOARD: With the lightweight, portable design, this balance board is great for Balance Exercises, Home Gyms, Gyms, Sport Performance Enhancement, Rehabilitation, Strength and Balance Workouts
- BEST SATISFACTORY WARR: We fully stand behind our products. If our product does not meet your needs, our customer service are free-hassle to resolve your issue at once
- High quality hardwood plywood construction with a UV polyurethane finish
- Anti-skid strips on deck for better control and safety; 300 pound capacity
- Ideal for skiers, snowboarders, surfers, skateboarders and more
- Some assembly is required
- This product is not a toy It is not intended for use by children under 13 years old
- Unique Twisting Motion And Balance Board Pivoting Action Helps Engage & Tone Entire Body
- Helps To Strengthen Abs, Legs, And More!
- Lightweight, Portable, And Stores Away Easily!
- Unit measures 26"L x 11"W x 3/4"D; weighs 3 lbs; supports up to 400 lbs
- The balance board measures 15"L x 14"W x 4"H
- Use for stretching and balancing. Weight limit 200lbs.
- Useful for personal trainers, gyms, runners, or anyone wanting to improve mobility and balance
- Adjust the slant by shifting weight forward while holding on for stability
- By Trademark Innovations
- Improves core strength: Our wobble balance board helps improve your balance, coordination and flexibility
- Supports injury recovery - this wooden balance board provides a stable rehab and physical therapy system for anyone trying to overcome an injury
- Quality craftsmanship - no need to worry about stability while standing, doing pushups or doing balance training
- Lightweight, portable design - at just under 3 lbs. our wooden balance board lets you take your balance board exercises with you wherever you go
- Measures 16" D
- Textured surface provides secure grip
- Improve balance and make quick gains in range of motion
- Useful for PNF stretching (proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation), an exercise used by chiropractors, physical therapists, occupational therapists, massage therapists, athletic trainers, and others
- IMPROVES CORE STRENGTH - The Aduro Sport wobble balance tilt board helps improve your balance, coordination, and flexibility while targeting and strengthening core areas of your body
- SUPPORTS INJURY RECOVERY - This fitness balancing rocker board provides a stable workout rehabilitation and physical therapy for anyone trying to overcome an injury, be it adult athletes or dancers, kids playing sports, or seniors after surgery
- QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP - No need to worry about stability while standing, doing pushups or doing balance training. Each balance trainer board is made of high-quality plastic with a textured, non-slip surface for added safety
- LIGHTWEIGHT, PORTABLE DESIGN - At just under 2 lbs., our fit exercise board has a 16-degree angle, holds up to 300 lbs, and lets you take your balance board exercises with you at home, at work, at your desk, or even at the gym
- TRY 100% RISK-FREE - Our Balancer Board is backed by a no-hassle guarantee, if you have any issues with it we'll either replace it or issue you a full refund
- DURABLE WITH NO-SKID SURFACE: Made with heavy duty durable and high quality wood. Wooden plated board with no-skid surface to ensure good balance, grip and stability
- 360 DEGREE ROTATION: 360 degrees rotation and 10-20 degrees inclination angle
- IMPROVES CORE STRENGTH & POSTURE: Improves core strength, posture, enhances coordination, sense of balance and visual sense
- TARGETS MUSCLES: Helps to strengthen the targeted muscles, ligaments, tendons and joints
- GREAT FOR TRAINING: Great for rehabilitation centers, gyms, professional athletes and individual
- Steady on your feet is overrated
- Promotes hours of fun and gross motor skill development
- Parenting Magazine Mom Tested Pick
- Includes platform, two sideboards, dowel, six screws, and instructions. Adult assembly required
- Recommended for children 3 years of age and older
- ALEX Toys
- Drastically improve your balance skill and body control, all while getting a workout. Even better than that? The 101 balance board is super fun to use! | Designed & Made in the USA |
- Bombproof 11-ply hardwood construction with high quality finish and clean design. Soft-Trak gripped top deck is comfortable with or without shoes.
- Smooth rolling lightweight and ultra tough roller reduces vibration and sound.
- Full freedom of movement, no tracks or grooves. Roller stops on the base keep you in control.
- Great balance board for beginner and intermediate users: Fitness, Yoga, Training, or Board Sports like Skateboarding, Snowboarding, Wakeboarding, and Surfing
- Materials- PU, PVC, & TPR. Durable balance board is ideal for standing desks and stability and balance exercises
- Fluid rocking motion while standing on the board creates low-impact movement that engages stabilizing muscles in the back, core, legs and ankles while working, studying or exercising
- Built with an ergonomic design that promotes neutral positioning between the ankles while the honeycomb non-slip texture provides a secure base on both hard floors and carpet, keeping your feet stable and secure
- Keeps your body and mind engaged, increases focus, improves productivity, and prevents soreness, fatigue and back pain that results from standing still for hours at a time at your office desk
- Perfect for offices with standing desks, sales associates, clerks and cashiers or anyone who stands for long periods of time
- Professional grade balance disc with pump
- 13 inch diameter for stability and balance
- Large massage spikes for maximum grip
- Helps improve balance, coordination, and flexibility
- Black Mountain Products offers Lifetime Warranty
- 15.4" Diameter x 3.2" Height (Board Thickness: 0.8")
- Heavy-duty wooden wobble board with non-skid surface.
- Support up to 550 lbs.
- At under 3 lbs in weight, compact and portable.
- Large strong round bottom with 360-degree rotation.
- IMPROVE STRENGTH & CONDITIONING - This balance board physical therapy is designed to stimulate your core and improve your agility, reaction time, and stamina, this low-impact workout is great for all.
- COMPACT, PORTABLE TRAINER - At 17.5" x 13.5" x 3" in size, our lightweight balance exercise equipment can be used at therapy or training at home, the gym, or while traveling. Perfect standing desk accessories
- SLIP-RESISTANT SURFACE - The top of each rocker balance board features an easy-grip surface that's gentle on bare feet but helps keep you in place safely and securely.
- STRONG, STABLE BASE - This heavy-duty plywood balancing board is made with long-lasting strength and durability to hold kids and adults up to 300 lbs.
- TRUE QUALITY ASSURANCE - StrongTek products are backed by unbeatable quality and customer support, which is why they come with a 30-day money back guarantee.
- IMPROVE YOUR CORE STRENGTH & OVERALL BALANCE - Balance boards are a convenient and easy way to strengthen your core and improve your overall balance and stability, all in the comfort of your own home. So whether you want to tone up, or train like a seasoned pro athlete, make sure you join the balance board revolution today.
- COMES WITH RESISTANCE TUBES FOR COMPLETE BODY WORKOUT - The Power Rocker is the only wobble board that comes with resistance tube attachments. Use the resistance tubes for extra stability or for advanced athletes, the resistance tubes replace the need for dumbbells. Workout your back, chest & arms as well (see photos).
- ADJUSTABLE FOR 2 LEVELS OF DIFFICULTY - The included snap on adapter makes it easy to adjust for 2 levels of difficulty (see photos). Snap on the adapter to take your workouts to the next level. No other wobble balance board offers so much versatility so let the Power Rocker grow with your evolving workouts.
- PERFECT FOR ALL AGES AND FITNESS LEVELS - Wobble stability trainers are commonly used in rehabilitation and physical therapy, so you know they're safe for all ages and fitness levels. So whether you're an athlete, or you just want to get back into shape, you won't find a better way to get strong to the core.
- 100% RISK FREE PURCHASE - We've designed and built the Power Rocker balance board with best materials possible and together with the included accessories, we know it's the most versatile core trainer available today. We're so confident you'll love it as much as we do that we back it with a no questions asked 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- IMPROVE BALANCE AND CORE STRENGTH: Providing muscle strengthening movement to increase stability and balance, the wooden balance board is great for rehabilitation, physical therapy, balance training, gym workouts and more. Suitable for any age, the wobble board is also useful for improving coordination and posture.
- FULL 360 DEGREE ROTATION: Rotating a full 360 degrees, the balance board allows up to 15 degrees of tilt. Easily tilt forward and backward, and side to side for effective balance training and rehabilitation of the calf, ankle and foot.
- DURABLE NONSLIP SURFACE: Topped with a nonslip, anti-skid surface for greater traction, the balance board is made with a durable poplar wood and composite base that safely supports up to 300 pounds. The wobble platform is 15.5" in diameter to comfortably accommodate most foot sizes, with or without shoes.
- PORTABLE LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: Compact and lightweight for easy portability and storage, the balance board is suitable for indoor/outdoor use on most surfaces.
- Indoor balance trainer: Great way to improve your balance and help you find your center of gravity. Intended for use indoors, the rolling fulcrum moves smoothly as you pivot your weight for one point to another. For best results try on carpeting.
- Removable Stoppers: Featuring 4 removable end caps, you can change up how far the fulcrum will roll and where it will stop. This allows for a personalized style that is catered to your style!
- 8-ply Canadian Maple Deck: Constructed of 8-ply's of Canadian Maple, this board is lightweight but is built tough. Made from the same wood as most common skateboard decks, this board is a great transition into a real skateboard.
- Griptape: The top of the deck is covered with a sheet of semi-coarse griptape. It isn't as coarse as the traditional griptape which is better for shoe soles, but has more support than the foam covered balance boards.
- Skateboard inspired design: The design is modeled after a skateboard. Skateboarding requires precise balance to perform tricks, so it only seemed appropriate that this would be the basis of the design.
- BALANCE TRAINING - improves response time, enhances coordination, corrects posture, and maximizes your sense of balance and sturdiness.
- CORE STRENGTH - our balance board provides and unstable foundation that challenges your core and hips - maximizing functional strength and stability.
- PHYSICAL THERAPY RECOMMENDED - designed and endorsed by physical therapists. Weighing just under 3 lbs the Gradient Fitness wobble board is perfect for rehabilitation clinics or in-home use.
- NON-SLIP DURABLE DESIGN - measuring 15.5 inches - our premium wood balance board and anti-slip surface is made with quality craftsmanship that will stand up to daily wear and tear.
- BORN IN THE USA - Gradient Fitness is proudly owned and operated out of Rochester, NY
- BRING THE GYM HOME: Build your beach body from the living room! This amazing workout balance board can tone your body, improve your balance, and rehabilitate your muscles after an injury.
- ADJUSTABLE RESISTANCE: Amp up the intensity with the 4 detachable resistance bands! Each band provides a different level of resistance- you'll always have the perfect resistance for your workout and ability.
- FULL-BODY WORKOUT: Sculpt your body from head to toe. This workout balance board targets your arms, legs, abs, and everything in between! Use it for squats, pushups, planks, oblique twists, and so much more.
- STURDY, WEIGHT-BEARING PLASTIC: Premium ABS plastic resists bending and breakage, and the high-quality resistance bands won't snap no matter how hard you pull! You'll be able to workout for years on end.
- PERFECT FOR PERSON ON THE MOVE: The Sportneer Workout Balance Board is the most portable piece of exercise equipment you'll ever own. At only 26"x11"x1/2" and 3 pounds, you'll be able to take it with you wherever you go.
- CanDo Economy Balance Boards makes balance training cost-effective and fun
- Increase and tone calves and ankle muscles, improve range-of-motion, balance and coordination, and strengthen the lower body
- Textured surface with raised circles makes board slip-resistant
- Take balance training on the go, the plastic wobble board is lightweight and portable
- Great for rehabilitation centers, gyms, professional athletes, individual home use or pair it with a standing desk at the office
- Made in America
- Hardwood maple construction with high quality finish
- Only balance board that includes two extremely durable rollers, for rail to rail motion and nose to tail motion
- Very fun, most versatile balance board
- Great balance board for beginner and intermediate users: fitness, training, or board sports like surfing, snowboarding, wakeboarding and skateboarding
- Special twisting motion on the balance board helps tone entire body. Premium fitness board that improve balance, agility, stability and release stress.
- Strengthens abdominal muscles, legs and entire core. Helps improve your push-ups and squats.
- Ideal for home training, our balance board is great for men and women alike. Keeps you fit at any age. Best if used on carpeted surface.
- Weighs just 3 lbs, easy to store and portable, will support up to 400 lbs - unit measures: 26"L x 11"W x 4"D.
- For first time users , we suggest you grab on to the back of a chair to make sure you have good balance on the twisting fitness board before you start your workout. best if used on carpet can prolong the use of time, also can help user easy to use balance fitness board
- TOP-OF-THE-LINE EXERCISE BOARD: The PI-FITNESS BALANCE BOARD can get and keep you in shape whether you want to tone muscles, strengthen your core, or rehabilitate from an injury; measuring 15.5 inches in diameter and 3.1 inches high, the stylish board weighs less than 3 pounds and comes in a gift box ready for gifting.
- MADE OF DURABLE MATERIALS: The WOBBLE EXERCISE BOARD by PI-FITNESS is made of heavy-duty 0.7-inch thick hardwood with a sturdy plastic bottom and an anti-skid pad on its top surface; the lightweight product supports up to 300 pounds while improving balance, coordination, and flexibility, its quality craftsmanship offers stability while standing, doing pushups, or balance training;
- PERFECT FOR BALANCE TRAINING: Able to easily support both feet, the PI-FITNESS ROUND EXERCISER has a 360-degree rotation with a 10-20 degree tilting inclination angle, so it improves core strength and posture while enhancing coordination, sense of balance, and visual senses as it targets muscles, ligaments, tendons, and joints;
- REHABILITATION: Whether you are recovering from a knee injury or surgery or trying to maintain balance, the new looking PI-FITNESS THERAPY BOARD helps athletes, individuals at home, workers standing at a workstation, gym members, and rehabilitation patients as it strengthens muscles and aides in balance;
- 30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We offer a money back guarantee up to 30 days after purchase, so if you are not completely satisfied for any reason, contact us immediately so we can rectify the situation, no questions asked; BUY WITH CONFIDENCE the PI-FITNESS BALANCE BOARD that comes in a gift box.
- FITNESS WITH FUN - Improve balance & coordination, gain strength & stability, tone abs, legs & core while also achieving a slimmer mid section - preferred choice of athletes & workout enthusiasts
- ENHANCED DESIGN - Included special bands can be effortlessly attached to the board with the help of carabiners, and help you perform resistance exercises for arms, shoulders, back & chest!
- STURDY, NON-SLIP & LIGHTWEIGHT - Made from premium quality ABS engineering plastic, it is strong & durable, boasts an Anti-Slip Surface for IMPROVED SAFETY, and proves easy to store & carry along.
- VERSATILE - Multifunctional design allows it to be used also as a Twist Board, Push-up or Plank Board, and resistance band arm & leg exerciser - your cost-effective secret to an adorably fit body!
- GUARANTEE - With our 100% RISK-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE on this exercise balance board you have nothing to lose! Simply glance through INCLUDED GUIDE & our Youtube Channel for a great start!
- Targets core muscles while trimming and toning key areas
- Also helps develop strength and coordination
- Teachers can incorporate balance challenges into cardiovascular, endurance and flexibility training curriculums
- Balance trainer can be used platform side up or down for different exercises
- Includes a workout DVD, Wall chart, and inflation pump
Get More Out of Your Workout with a Balance Board
Fitness enthusiasts and athletes alike, will more often than not, include stability training into their workout regimen in order to enhance performance. Having good balance can improve your workout effectiveness and performance on the field. Good balance really helps when it comes to strengthening core muscles to give you better support while reducing your risk of injury. Many of the exercises you already perform quite easily can be made more challenging with the use of a balance board. Fitness trainers, athletes, and fitness newbies utilize a balance board in their workout programs, in exercises such as push-ups, planks, and body weight squats, to recruit stabilizer muscles, that will assist the primary muscle group, and promote full muscle activation.
Stability Training with Balance Boards
Fitness is all about consistent exercise and good eating habits. When it comes to exercise most of us focus on cardio and weight training, and balance training seldom comes to mind. Balance training can provide excellent benefits to one’s overall health and wellness. Balance and stability training is a form of light to moderate exercise that helps train the body to use and strengthen stabilizer muscles to help us improve our balance. A balance board is an excellent fitness tool designed to aid in balance training. Balance boards provide an excellent introduction to balance training. A balance board is a board with various shapes and sizes attached under it, and is used in balance training. Because of the instability of the board, you engage all of the muscles in your feet and your core to maintain balance. This improves your overall stability Balance boards are a small investment with great benefits to your health and they are made highly durable.Balance boards are ideal for barefoot training or with shoes on. The solid surface of a board engages primarily the muscles in the ankle. Balance boards are great fitness tools for anyone that takes part in balance training, beginners, seniors, and experienced athletes alike.
A Balance Board Improves Stability
Stability is a very important part of everyday life. We must integrate exercise into our daily routine to keep our stabilizer muscles nice and strong, so we don’t compromise our stability. Stabilizer muscles are responsible for keeping you balanced, to help you maintain good equilibrium. Stability can be compromised in a couple of ways. As we get older, our balance and ability to maintain equilibrium become less effective. An injury is another way to hamper stability or affect the way we walk (our natural gait). Working with a balance board will improve balance and stability.
How to Reduce Back Pain with your Balance Board
Improving balance and strengthening your core, will strengthen those lower back muscles and help you improve your posture. Good posture and a strong back will allow you to walk, run, workout, even get up out of a chair pain-free. Back pain is often the result of weak back muscles and poor posture. Balance boards improve posture, strengthen core muscles and help reduce back pain caused by not having good posture and a strong core.
Improve Your Motor Skills with Balance Board Training
Good motor skills at every age are important. Children, teenagers, adults, and especially seniors, benefit greatly from sharp motor skills. Motor skills improvement comes with better strength, balance, stability, and coordination. These are all skills we can improve upon by using our balance board. A balance board can be especially helpful as we move into adulthood. We all need to keep our motor skills and reaction times sharp as we age.
Conditioning and Rehabilitation – Balance Board Physical Therapy
Balance boards play an integral role in some injury and post surgical rehab treatment. Physical therapists will use stability rehab as a way of increasing mobility and strengthen muscles after an injury or surgical procedure. The soft composition and non-slip surface of a balance boards make it an excellent choice for a Physical Therapists prescriptive treatment plan to incorporate balance boards in their therapies. Here are a few examples of how a balance board can be used in rehabilitative services. Balance boards have been used in rehabilitation for:
- Knee surgery
- ACL injuries
- Ankle sprains
- Hip replacement
- Pain management
Why Choose a Balance Board?
Balance boards are a versatile piece of exercise equipment, with many uses. Balance boards can be used in a light warmup, or as an essential part of your balance and stability training. It can also be used as an integral part of a strength training workout. For example, a balance board can be used as a substitute for a yoga mat to further increase and improve balance and stamina. And lastly, balance boards have been used successfully in the medical field by Physical therapists, using it as an important tool to help their patients rehab and recover more quickly and to help them regain their balance, strength, and mobility. There are various types of balance aids to use. Balance boards are relatively safe because of their flat surface, with less risk of falling off the board by wearing shoes and then progressing to bare foot training. Below is an example of several exercises you can do with your balance board.
Foam Board Balance Exercises
Here’s a quick list of some of the best balance exercises we use every day. Its generally recommended that you hang onto something like a bar or door knob while working with the board.
One-Leg Stands: To strengthen your ankles and knees, one-leg stands can really work those lower leg stabilizers. Place one foot in the center of your balance board. Slowly raise one leg and stand balanced on one leg for a count of ten seconds. Repeat with the other leg.
Crawls: Start these in a pushup position with one or both feet on the floor and the balance board situated to the left or right of the hands. Move the outside hand over the near hand and onto the board. Reverse the movement and repeat.
Lunges: Stand with both feet either on or off the balance board. Lunge forward, onto or off the board. Stabilize and return to the upright or starting position. Try these laterally, to the rear or as crossovers.
Push-ups: Perform these with hands on opposite corners of the balance board and feet stacked out to one side. As a variation, try performing push-ups with one hand on the board and the other on the floor.
Single Leg Squats – Stand on the balance board on one foot, holding a medicine ball or dumbbells in front of you at waist level. Squat to a below parallel position while extending the medicine ball or dumbbells forward. Return to the upright position and repeat on both sides. Variations: Practice this exercise on a stable surface first and then try it on a plyo box or step.
Single-Leg Biceps Curl – This is a great full-body workout that targets multiple muscle groups simultaneously. For this exercise, you will need a pair of dumbbells (5-10 pounds). Stand on the board with feet placed equally apart while holding a dumbbell in each hand at your sides. Slowly raise one leg up to form a 90-degree angle at the hip and knee. Maintain balance on the one leg as you proceed to do a classic biceps curl bringing the dumbbells up to your shoulders, bending your elbows out then slowly bring the dumbbells back down. Repeat the step with the opposite leg, carrying out 6 reps each.Standing on your balance board with a pair of dumbbells in your hands, slowly raise one leg until you feel balanced. Then begin to do traditional curls. As a variation, you can do alternating curls which challenge you even more with balance.
These are only some of the best balance exercises, we will add more in the future, so keep coming back to this page for more updates and information on new ways to use your foam balance board.
Safely using your Balance Board
Before starting any exercise program, you should first consult your physician to be sure balance training is right for you. You should always discuss any medical conditions or special needs you have that may make balance training not ideal.
Always place the board on a stable surface: The rocker creates optimal instability. Never place it on a surface that may not be sturdy or can wobble beneath the board as this can lead to injury. The ideal placement is on the floor and near something sturdy, such as a counter or wall, to grab onto if you feel as though you are going to fall.
Stop at the sign of pain: If you feel any pain from exercising with your balance board, stop immediately and consult your physician. Adding a balance board to your workout can be an excellent way to challenge your body and improve your balance and mobility. Start slowly with your balance board and get a feel for the unstable environment you are exposing to your body. Proceed to more difficult exercises as you become more comfortable with your balance board.
A balance board is a high-quality piece of exercise equipment and is perfectly suited for exercise, physical therapy, rehabilitation and various other activities like yoga and stretching. Seniors will enjoy it for stability training because it’s comfortable and safe to use. Be creative and incorporate the use of a balance board into your life.
Balance Board Exercises for Seniors
Fun balance exercises for elderly people, using a balance board, is easy to use, and a lightweight piece of equipment to add to your exercise program. Exercises for seniors are a great way to keep active, build strength, and increase mobility. Please be sure to have a partner or perform the following exercises next to a wall, to hold if need be while performing the following exercises. Below are excellent balance exercises for seniors to do at home, their local gym, or a community senior center.
• 2 Legged Stand and Balance: Holding the hand of your partner, a stable object or a wall, slowly step onto the balance board with both feet. When you feel your balance, slowly let go of your partner’s hand, stable object, or wall. Continue to stand maintaining your balance for a short period of time that is comfortable for you. For example, 30 seconds, then step off. Rest for 30 seconds, then repeat.
• 2 Legged Stand and Ankle Rotations: Holding the hand of your partner, a wall, slowly step onto the balance board with both feet. Get your balance first, then gently touch down one side the board, then the other side. When comfortable with touching down, start drawing circles to the right. Rest for 30 seconds, then repeat the other directions.
• 1 Legged Stand and Balance: Holding the hand of your partner, a stable object or a wall, slowly step into the center of the balance board with both feet. When you feel your balance, raise one foot slowly off of the board to balance on one foot. When performing this exercise it is a good idea to continue to hold on to your partner, a stable object or the nearby wall until you feel your balance is good enough to progress to standing on one foot without any assistance.
• Balance Board Squat: Stand on the balance board with both arms straight out in front of you, holding onto your partners hands. Squat down slowly as low as you can without discomfort, or as low as if you were sitting in a chair, and then stand straight up again. Repeat 3-5 times or whatever is comfortable for you.
These dynamic balance exercises for elderly people are an excellent way for them to strengthen their ankles and legs, and increase mobility. Balance boards are used everyday in physical therapy balance exercises for elderly. Ask your Doctor or Physical Therapist for balance exercises for seniors handout, with specific exercises that are recommended for you at your next visit.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2018-04-23