Top Balance Boards
- Fortify Core Strength and Stability - This stand-on wobble board keeps your legs, core, and body active to help improve focus, reduce fatigue, and relieve foot tension.
- Smart, Ergonomic Design - Our standing balance board slides under your desk at home or at work to let you tilt, lean, and remain steady with an 8.5° tilting angle.
- Non-Skid Standing Surface - Each stability rocker is made with natural hard wood, an anti-slip pure PU layer to keep feet in place, and an anti-scratch rubber base
- Trigger Point Foot Massage - The top of our fitness balance board features textured pressure points that gently massage away soreness to keep feet feeling energized
- Compact and Portable Accessory - The StrongTek Evolve anti-fatigue standing mat makes a great standing desk accessory thanks to its lightweight, versatile design
- Clean and stylish design means the Plane can live anywhere, whether a work environment or your family room
- Compact and easy-to-use, easily stored out of the way
- The Plane is designed and built in California, USA, is composed of recycled materials, and is recyclable
- 83% of our users are happier when they're on one of our decks
- The Plane can accommodate weight up to 200-lbs.
- Unique Twisting Motion And Balance Board Pivoting Action Helps Engage & Tone Entire Body
- Helps To Strengthen Abs, Legs, And More!
- Lightweight, Portable, And Stores Away Easily!
- Unit measures 26"L x 11"W x 3/4"D; weighs 3 lbs; supports up to 400 lbs
- The Milliard Natural Curve Board will inspire imagination and creativity for hours of open ended play.
- Made to last, the natural beechwood is beautiful and durable, and certified to be safe and free of formaldehyde and lead.
- The options for fun are endless with this unique piece of Montessori furniture; let your child discover a whole new world of play.
- Built to hold up to 220lbs, this is a solid heirloom item that can be used for many years of adventure.
- The board is 15mm thick and measures 33" across.
- High quality hardwood plywood construction with a UV polyurethane finish
- Anti-skid strips on deck for better control and safety; 300 pound capacity
- Ideal for skiers, snowboarders, surfers, skateboarders and more
- Some assembly is required
- This product is not a toy It is not intended for use by children under 13 years old
- Rides rail-to-rail...this is what makes the Ebb and Flo feel like surfing, fun and exhilarating.
- Made from beautifully finished bamboo plywood. Roller is made from recycled cork. A very high-end product made from all sustainable materials, no plastic.
- "Flo-block" accessory (included) provides gentle rocking motion to help get you started.
- Experienced surfers - Ebb and Flo riding will provide greater style fluidity with better strength, balance, and board control. At 44" this is the longest balance board on the market (cross stepping!)
- Beginning surfers - get a huge head-start advantage with your surfing (or paddle boarding). Made in USA.
- STAY READY FOR ANYTHING THE WATER THROWS AT YOU: The all new Revolution Swell 2.0 Balance Board is designed to prepare you for moments out on the water that require your entire body to be working in unison. Surfers, Paddle Boarders (SUP), Wakesurfers, Kiteboarders, Longboarders - The Swell 2.0 is for you.
- DURASOFT TRACTION: Our exclusive traction surface is extremely comfortable to use with bare feet, or with shoes, and super durable at the same time. Won't scratch you or your floors like other rough griptape top boards.
- EXTENDED ROLLER, MORE CHALLENGE: The long roller and expanded size of the Swell board allows for a variety of both heel-to-toe and side-to-side balance training, perfect for maximizing your skills on the water. Use the roller in either direction.
- MAGSWITCH ADJUSTABLE STOPS: The Swell 2.0 features a strong magnetic stop system, which is adjustable in seconds without any tools. Beginners can start slow by setting a shorter rolling distance, and work their way up to more difficulty. Seasoned riders can step up the challenge even more by easily removing the stops.
- HIGH END CONSTRUCTION: Designed and Handcrafted In The USA. Weight Rating of 450 lbs.
- This multi-use toy was originally used in Waldorf early childhood classrooms. It was created to help children develop a sense of balance, stimulate their vestibular system, and gain a deep sense of awareness of their body and body parts.
- Measures 32 inches long, 11.75 inches wide, and 7 inches tall at the highest point. It is 5/8 inches thick, allowing it to support 220kg/485lbs!
- Watch the child's imagination take over once their Kinderboard arrives. It becomes a seesaw, a balance board, a slide, a step stool, a boat, a resting place, a doll bed, a puppet stage, a tunnel and much more! The possibilities are endless-and truly up to them!
- Our Bamboo Kinderboard is Dutch designed and we used 100% bamboo wood... no veneers! Can safely be used both indoors and out, perfect for rainy and sunny days at home or in a school environment.
- Kinderfeets uses ecologically friendly stains and lacquers, timber that is also FSC certified, and meets Australian standards, EU standards and US standards
- 20" diameter board and Adjusts to 10, 12 and 15 Degree Angles.
- Improved balance & coordination,Heightened sense of body awareness.
- Increased core strength & stability.
- Easy to adjustin seconds with a simple spin of the bottom sphere.
- Made of a durable 3/4" Baltic Birch and feature our patented Tri-Level adjustment system.
- PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT - Use this balance board to practice wakesurfing between boat outings, during the off season, or while lounging at home. The soft yet tough EVA foam pad not only makes it feel like your favorite wakesurf board, but makes it comfortable to use while barefoot.
- SURF ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - The Wakesurf Balance Board is engineered to have a "surfy" feel. With different rocker profiles for heel-to-toe motion and tail-to-nose motion, this board will simulate balance on a surfboard. Want a more mellow experience? Use it on the carpet. Ready to up your skills? Use it on a hard surface.
- TOP NOTCH MATERIALS - Real EVA surf traction pad with super strong impact resistant base makes this the most rugged, high quality wakesurfing balance board available.
- MASTER NEW TRICKS - Get your 180's, 360's, 540's, and other spin combos consistent in no time. Work on surf-specific balance at home. Practice foot motion and pumping. Bag those shove-its. Practicing on the Wakesurf Balance Board will help you master your tricks with much less waiting in between attempts. Didn't make it all the way around on your spin? Just hop back on the board and try a dozen more times in a matter of minutes so you'll be ready when you hit the water.
- HOME FITNESS MACHINE - Get a great workout any time of the year while improving skills and having a blast doing it.
- DURABLE WITH NO-SKID SURFACE: Made with heavy duty durable and high quality wood. Wooden plated board with no-skid surface to ensure good balance, grip and stability
- 360 DEGREE ROTATION: 360 degrees rotation and 10-20 degrees inclination angle
- IMPROVES CORE STRENGTH & POSTURE: Improves core strength, posture, enhances coordination, sense of balance and visual sense
- TARGETS MUSCLES: Helps to strengthen the targeted muscles, ligaments, tendons and joints
- GREAT FOR TRAINING: Great for rehabilitation centers, gyms, professional athletes and individual
- The best balance board for improving core strength, balance, and agility while having fun
- Challenging balance board that helps improve center of balance and quickness on your feet
- Perfect balance boards for a standing desk to stay active and build skills at work
- Extremely durable materials and construction includes lifetime warranty
- Practice rotations, improve spatial awareness and proper initiation of spins for all board sports
- Materials- PU, PVC, & TPR. Durable balance board is ideal for standing desks and stability and balance exercises
- Fluid rocking motion while standing on the board creates low-impact movement that engages stabilizing muscles in the back, core, legs and ankles while working, studying or exercising
- Built with an ergonomic design that promotes neutral positioning between the ankles while the honeycomb non-slip texture provides a secure base on both hard floors and carpet, keeping your feet stable and secure
- Keeps your body and mind engaged, increases focus, improves productivity, and prevents soreness, fatigue and back pain that results from standing still for hours at a time at your office desk
- Perfect for offices with standing desks, sales associates, clerks and cashiers or anyone who stands for long periods of time
- SELF BALANCING LEGS TRAINER WITH AB CONTROL. Using a seesaw side-to-side motion on a full no-skid surface, our Wobbleboard enhances and improves coordination, strength, reaction time, and agility all while you strengthen and tone your entire body!
- VERSATILE INJURY PREVENTION WORKOUT & OVERALL FITNESS. Fitness training on wood Rocker Boards is widely recommended by experts as a safe way to improve balance and blood flow without the knees, ankles, and blood vessels getting injured. Balance boards are also used in therapy to restore equilibrium as your brain works harder to keep you balanced on the board.
- COMMERCIAL QUALITY. Made from top-quality, durable plywood with a birch veneer, our rocker board is built to last for years of exercise in the comfort of your home, gym, office, or physical therapy clinic.
- FREE OXFORD CLOTH CARRY BAG INCLUDED. Our Rocker Wobble Board measures 3 Inches high and 17.5 Inches by 13.5 Inches making it a perfect portable fitness accessory.
- WORRY FREE PURCHASE. At Rolling With It, we are so confident you will absolutely fall in love with our products that we offer an Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied, please CONTACT US immediately!
- IMPROVE BALANCE, HAVE FUN: Designed to improve balance, posture, agility, stability and to strengthen your core and lower body, all while having FUN!
- BUILT FOR ALL SKILL LEVELS: Great balance board for beginner and intermediate users - Fitness, Yoga, Training, or Board Sports
- VERSATILE: Perfect balance trainer for surfers, wakeskates, wakesurfers, snowboarders, skateboarders, and other advanced boardsport athletes.
- DURABLE: 100% Hardwood balance deck with molded composite non-skid roller (6 diameter)
- FRESHEN UP YOUR ROUTINE: Get an awesome surf-inspired workout, improve balance skills and coordination for better days out on the water.
- MADE FOR BIG TRICKS >> The Core 32 Balance board was designed to give you maximum freedom to pull off tricks like ollies, shuvits, kickflips and more. No tracks, no grooves, no gimmicks.
- ROCK SOLID CONSTRUCTION >> Not just any deck, the Core 32 is built to take a hit and handle anything you can throw at it. This includes the high strength composite roller and board built like a tank. A lightweight, high speed, tank. MADE IN THE USA.
- BOOST YOUR SKILLS >> The Core 32 is not only a blast to use, it improves your overall balance and body control as you use it. This translates to real improvements with your riding in other sports, including heel/toe balance for edging.
- PRACTICE YEAR ROUND >> Can't make it to the park...or the mountain...or bad weather? No problem - the Core 32 can hold you over. And then some.
- ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?
- INCLUDES Two (2) Balance Boards
- Works With Most Lipo Battery Chargers
- Works With 2S - 6S Batteries With A JST-XH Balance Plug
- High Quality Silicone Wires
- JST-XH Connector Is On Traxxas, Venom, Racers Edge, And Many More Batteries
- PERFECT STANDING DESK ACCESSORY - No longer keep your legs planted in the ground, with limited blood circulation. Stimulate your core and strengthen your lower back while working!
- IMPROVE BALANCE & STRENGTH - Enhance balance, improve agility, strengthen core and improve posture
- PHYSICAL THERAPY MUST HAVE - Low impact exercise board is great for rehab and recovery as well as reducing the risk of future injuries like ankle sprains and knee strains
- FREE BONUS CARRYING BAG - Take your wobble board with you on the go with our free bonus carrying bag!
- BETTER FEATURES: Matladin Balance Board For Standing Desks combine theory of Anti-fatigue with balance trainer remain steady with an 8.5° tilting angle. Keeps your legs, core, and body active to help improve focus, reduce fatigue, and relieve foot tension. Get the true benefit of standing by Matladin Balance Board Desk
- MORE VALUABLE: You will notice that our price is lower than the competition. Our Balance Boards For Stand Up Desks bring you the best features for the best value, without skimping on quality. That's because our goal is to bring you high quality, affordable mats that will last a Lifetime
- COMFORTABLE AND DURABLE: The top of our Fitness Wobble Board For Work features textured pressure points that gently massage away soreness to keep feet feeling energized. The active board exercises for core boasts an PU surface and wooden base will last for years to come
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL: The Matladin Anti-Fatigue Standing Blance Board with the portable and small design is easy to take that you can bring motion to any common work or meeting area. Great for office, Home, Gyms etc...
- GUARANTEE: Matladin Balance Board can withstand 450lbs of weight, it will be more comfortable than sitting. We offer our customers a no-hassle guarantee on your purchase. If you are at all unhappy, just contact us directly (even if outside the Amazon return window) for a replacement or a full refund. No questions asked
- IMPROVES CORE STRENGTH - The Aduro Sport wobble balance tilt board helps improve your balance, coordination, and flexibility while targeting and strengthening core areas of your body
- SUPPORTS INJURY RECOVERY - This fitness balancing rocker board provides a stable workout rehabilitation and physical therapy for anyone trying to overcome an injury, be it adult athletes or dancers, kids playing sports, or seniors after surgery
- QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP - No need to worry about stability while standing, doing pushups or doing balance training. Each balance trainer board is made of high-quality plastic with a textured, non-slip surface for added safety
- LIGHTWEIGHT, PORTABLE DESIGN - At just under 2 lbs., our fit exercise board has a 16-degree angle, holds up to 300 lbs, and lets you take your balance board exercises with you at home, at work, at your desk, or even at the gym
- TRY 100% RISK-FREE - Our Balancer Board is backed by a no-hassle guarantee, if you have any issues with it we'll either replace it or issue you a full refund
- Improves core strength: Our wobble balance board helps improve your balance, coordination and flexibility
- Supports injury recovery - this wooden balance board provides a stable rehab and physical therapy system for anyone trying to overcome an injury
- Quality craftsmanship - no need to worry about stability while standing, doing pushups or doing balance training
- Lightweight, portable design - at just under 3 lbs. our wooden balance board lets you take your balance board exercises with you wherever you go
- Made of premium beech wood with water-based lacquer surface, the waldorf balance board is durable enough for play activity indoors or outdoors.
- The wooden balance board uses ecologically friendly stains and lacquers, which is FSC certified and meets Australian standards, EU standards and US standards.
- Originally used in German Waldorf early childhood classroom, the balance board is for helping kids develop a sense of balance and stimulate their vestibular system.
- Not only to stimulate kids imagination but also to improve their teamwork spirit, the balance toy is suitable for kids single play or group play, sturdy enough to hold 350lbs!
- The wobble balance baord can become a seesaw, a balance board, a slide, a step stool, a boat, a doll bed, a puppet stage, a tunnel and much more, truly up to kids imagination!
- PATENTED TRACK AND ROCK DESIGN - Vew-Do Balance Boards are the only ones in the market that go beyond the simple back and forth motion and allows you to ride on the toe/heels and rotate.
- MULTI-USE BALANCE BOARD - Great for working on your balance, general full body conditioning, or just getting your feel back before hitting the slopes for your first day of the season. Snowboarding, skateboarding, wakeboarding, we got you covered!
- BEGINNERS TO ADVANCED - The Zippy includes the one of a kind Zippy Rock with outriggers made to simulate carving on a snowboard. It also includes a foam teeter. The teeter has 2 cuts in it. This means you can use it as a teeter, or you can flip it over and use it more like you would a snowboard carving. When you use it as a teeter it's aggressive side to side but controlled toe and heel. Flip it over and it's aggressive toe and heel but controlled side to side.
- TRUSTED SINCE 1990 BY ATHLETES AND ENTHUSIAST - Snowboarders, wakeboarders, skateboarders have been using the Zippy to practice in the comfort of their living room.
- 100% SATISFACTION - Try the Zippy and if you are not 100% satisfied, we will make it right. No questions asked.
- CanDo Balance Board Combo has handles/slots to add band or tubing
- Latex Free
- The balance boards are made of a strong but lightweight plastic for portability
- Balance Board
- 15 x 18 inch
- 2" height - green
- CanDo - the inexpensive alternative to Theraband
Get More Out of Your Workout with a Balance Board
Fitness enthusiasts and athletes alike, will more often than not, include stability training into their workout regimen in order to enhance performance. Having good balance can improve your workout effectiveness and performance on the field. Good balance really helps when it comes to strengthening core muscles to give you better support while reducing your risk of injury. Many of the exercises you already perform quite easily can be made more challenging with the use of a balance board. Fitness trainers, athletes, and fitness newbies utilize a balance board in their workout programs, in exercises such as push-ups, planks, and body weight squats, to recruit stabilizer muscles, that will assist the primary muscle group, and promote full muscle activation.
Stability Training with Balance Boards
Fitness is all about consistent exercise and good eating habits. When it comes to exercise most of us focus on cardio and weight training, and balance training seldom comes to mind. Balance training can provide excellent benefits to one’s overall health and wellness. Balance and stability training is a form of light to moderate exercise that helps train the body to use and strengthen stabilizer muscles to help us improve our balance. A balance board is an excellent fitness tool designed to aid in balance training. Balance boards provide an excellent introduction to balance training. A balance board is a board with various shapes and sizes attached under it, and is used in balance training. Because of the instability of the board, you engage all of the muscles in your feet and your core to maintain balance. This improves your overall stability Balance boards are a small investment with great benefits to your health and they are made highly durable.Balance boards are ideal for barefoot training or with shoes on. The solid surface of a board engages primarily the muscles in the ankle. Balance boards are great fitness tools for anyone that takes part in balance training, beginners, seniors, and experienced athletes alike.
A Balance Board Improves Stability
Stability is a very important part of everyday life. We must integrate exercise into our daily routine to keep our stabilizer muscles nice and strong, so we don’t compromise our stability. Stabilizer muscles are responsible for keeping you balanced, to help you maintain good equilibrium. Stability can be compromised in a couple of ways. As we get older, our balance and ability to maintain equilibrium become less effective. An injury is another way to hamper stability or affect the way we walk (our natural gait). Working with a balance board will improve balance and stability.
How to Reduce Back Pain with your Balance Board
Improving balance and strengthening your core, will strengthen those lower back muscles and help you improve your posture. Good posture and a strong back will allow you to walk, run, workout, even get up out of a chair pain-free. Back pain is often the result of weak back muscles and poor posture. Balance boards improve posture, strengthen core muscles and help reduce back pain caused by not having good posture and a strong core.
Improve Your Motor Skills with Balance Board Training
Good motor skills at every age are important. Children, teenagers, adults, and especially seniors, benefit greatly from sharp motor skills. Motor skills improvement comes with better strength, balance, stability, and coordination. These are all skills we can improve upon by using our balance board. A balance board can be especially helpful as we move into adulthood. We all need to keep our motor skills and reaction times sharp as we age.
Conditioning and Rehabilitation – Balance Board Physical Therapy
Balance boards play an integral role in some injury and post-surgical rehabilitation. Physical therapists will use stability rehab as a way of increasing mobility and strengthen muscles after an injury or surgical procedure. The soft composition and non-slip surface of a balance board make it an excellent choice for a Physical Therapists prescriptive plan to incorporate balance boards in their therapies. Here are a few examples of how a balance board can be used in rehabilitative services. Balance boards have been used in rehabilitation for:
- Knee surgery
- ACL injuries
- Ankle sprains
- Hip replacement
- Pain management
Why Choose a Balance Board?
Balance boards are a versatile piece of exercise equipment, with many uses. Balance boards can be used in a light warmup, or as an essential part of your balance and stability training. It can also be used as an integral part of a strength training workout. For example, a balance board can be used as a substitute for a yoga mat to further increase and improve balance and stamina. And lastly, balance boards have been used successfully in the medical field by Physical therapists, using it as an important tool to help their patients rehab and recover more quickly and to help them regain their balance, strength, and mobility. There are various types of balance aids to use. Balance boards are relatively safe because of their flat surface, with less risk of falling off the board by wearing shoes and then progressing to barefoot training. Below is an example of several exercises you can do with your balance board.
Foam Board Balance Exercises
Here’s a quick list of some of the best balance exercises we use every day. Its generally recommended that you hang onto something like a bar or door knob while working with the board.
One-Leg Stands: To strengthen your ankles and knees, one-leg stands can really work those lower leg stabilizers. Place one foot in the center of your balance board. Slowly raise one leg and stand balanced on one leg for a count of ten seconds. Repeat with the other leg.
Crawls: Start these in a pushup position with one or both feet on the floor and the balance board situated to the left or right of the hands. Move the outside hand over the near hand and onto the board. Reverse the movement and repeat.
Lunges: Stand with both feet either on or off the balance board. Lunge forward, onto or off the board. Stabilize and return to the upright or starting position. Try these laterally, to the rear or as crossovers.
Push-ups: Perform these with hands on opposite corners of the balance board and feet stacked out to one side. As a variation, try performing push-ups with one hand on the board and the other on the floor.
Single Leg Squats – Stand on the balance board on one foot, holding a medicine ball or dumbbells in front of you at waist level. Squat to a below parallel position while extending the medicine ball or dumbbells forward. Return to the upright position and repeat on both sides. Variations: Practice this exercise on a stable surface first and then try it on a plyo box or step.
Single-Leg Biceps Curl – This is a great full-body workout that targets multiple muscle groups simultaneously. For this exercise, you will need a pair of dumbbells (5-10 pounds). Stand on the board with feet placed equally apart while holding a dumbbell in each hand at your sides. Slowly raise one leg up to form a 90-degree angle at the hip and knee. Maintain balance on the one leg as you proceed to do a classic biceps curl bringing the dumbbells up to your shoulders, bending your elbows out then slowly bring the dumbbells back down. Repeat the step with the opposite leg, carrying out 6 reps each. Standing on your balance board with a pair of dumbbells in your hands, slowly raise one leg until you feel balanced. Then begin to do traditional curls. As a variation, you can do alternating curls which challenge you even more with balance.
These are only some of the best balance exercises, we will add more in the future, so keep coming back to this page for more updates and information on new ways to use your foam balance board.
Safely using your Balance Board
Before starting any exercise program, you should first consult your physician to be sure balance training is right for you. You should always discuss any medical conditions or special needs you have that may make balance training not ideal.
Always place the board on a stable surface: The rocker creates optimal instability. Never place it on a surface that may not be sturdy or can wobble beneath the board as this can lead to injury. The ideal placement is on the floor and near something sturdy, such as a counter or wall, to grab onto if you feel as though you are going to fall.
Stop at the sign of pain: If you feel any pain from exercising with your balance board, stop immediately and consult your physician. Adding a balance board to your workout can be an excellent way to challenge your body and improve your balance and mobility. Start slowly with your balance board and get a feel for the unstable environment you are exposing to your body. Proceed to more difficult exercises as you become more comfortable with your balance board.
A balance board is a high-quality piece of exercise equipment and is perfectly suited for exercise, physical therapy, rehabilitation and various other activities like yoga and stretching. Seniors will enjoy it for stability training because it’s comfortable and safe to use. Be creative and incorporate the use of a balance board into your life.
Balance Board Exercises for Seniors
Fun balance exercises for elderly people, using a balance board, is easy to use, and a lightweight piece of equipment to add to your exercise program. Exercises for seniors are a great way to keep active, build strength, and increase mobility. Please be sure to have a partner or perform the following exercises next to a wall, to hold if need be while performing the following exercises. Below are excellent balance exercises for seniors to do at home, their local gym, or a community senior center.
2 Legged Stand and Balance: Holding the hand of your partner, a stable object or a wall, slowly step onto the balance board with both feet. When you feel your balance, slowly let go of your partner’s hand, stable object, or wall. Continue to stand maintaining your balance for a short period of time that is comfortable for you. For example, 30 seconds, then step off. Rest for 30 seconds, then repeat.
2 Legged Stand and Ankle Rotations: Holding the hand of your partner, a wall, slowly step onto the balance board with both feet. Get your balance first, then gently touch down one side the board, then the other side. When comfortable with touching down, start drawing circles to the right. Rest for 30 seconds, then repeat the other directions.
1 Legged Stand and Balance: Holding the hand of your partner, a stable object or a wall, slowly step into the center of the balance board with both feet. When you feel your balance, raise one foot slowly off of the board to balance on one foot. When performing this exercise it is a good idea to continue to hold on to your partner, a stable object or the nearby wall until you feel your balance is good enough to progress to standing on one foot without any assistance.
Balance Board Squat: Stand on the balance board with both arms straight out in front of you, holding onto your partners hands. Squat down slowly as low as you can without discomfort, or as low as if you were sitting in a chair, and then stand straight up again. Repeat 3-5 times or whatever is comfortable for you.
These dynamic balance exercises for elderly people are an excellent way for them to strengthen their ankles and legs, and increase mobility. Balance boards are used everyday in physical therapy balance exercises for elderly. Ask your Doctor or Physical Therapist for balance exercises for seniors handout, with specific exercises that are recommended for you at your next visit.
Content Contributor: Mary
Mary has a passion for learning about the human body, specializing in epigenetics. Blogging on multiple platforms, she loves to share the current research. More than research, she loves to be outdoors climbing, hiking and biking.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2019-08-13