Best Balance Boards
- ABOUT US:The Simple Design of 4TH BEE Core Balance Board Assistance You to Achieve Strength Training for Legs, Abdominals and Core Muscles with Ease of Fitness.Improve Your Balance Physical Control and Flexibility.Balance Board Trainer Content Skiing, Skateboarding, Surfing Enthusiasts need Balancing Board.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL DESIGN:New Balance Board Use Non-Toxic + Natural Roller with High Density Cork and Not Scrape Floor.Use for Physical Therapy Exercises Extra Firm and Holds Shape Better than Petroleum Based Foam Rollers.The Balance Board Trainer is Installed the Stop Plate on Both Sides to Reduce the Risk of Roller Slippage.
- HIGH-QUALITY TECHNOLOGY:4TH BEE Core Balance Board Deck is Cold-Pressed by 10-ply Maple and Not Out of Shape with High Toughness.Balancing Board 29" Diameter*10"Width ,Hold Up to 500lbs.Rubber-Plastic Surface which is Bring Anti-Slip and High Friction .No Scratch Get Touch Skin ,Support Barefoot Use !
- OPEN BALANCE TALENT: No One Can not be Curious about A Core Balance Board .You Children, Family, Colleagues, Friends will Find This Who Loves Get Simple Competition about Keep of Board for Longer Time .Put this Board Anywhere ,The Fun of New Balance Board Give You Pleasure and Open A New World of Balance for You !
- OUR COMMITMENT : 4TH BEE Balance Board Trainer is the Best Fitness Partner for You ,That's Why We Offer Life-Long Quality Assurance. No Matter what Happens to Your Goof Board, We will Solve it Immediately. Of Course, If You Love Our Core Balance Board, Welcome to Share Your Experience, This is the Best Affirmation for Us.
- Blue balance board can help improve core strength, coordination, posture, and balance
- Suitable for a wide range of exercises, including push-ups, plank, standing balance poses, and targeted workouts for strengthening specific muscles, ligaments, tendons, and joints
- Solid wood top supports up to 265 pounds; non-slip surface for a secure grip
- For individuals and athletes; ideal for a rehab center, gym, or home workout space
- Measures 15.5 by 15.5 by 3.15 inches (LxWxH); backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
- IMPROVE STRENGTH & CONDITIONING – This wooden rocker board physical therapy is designed to stimulate your core and improve your agility, reaction time, and stamina, this low-impact exercise board is great for all.
- COMPACT, PORTABLE TRAINER – At 17.5” x 13.5” x 3” in size, our lightweight balance exerciser / fit tilt board can be used at therapy or training at home, the gym, or while traveling. A perfect standing desk accessory
- SLIP-RESISTANT SURFACE – The top of each rocker balance board features an easy-grip surface that’s gentle on bare feet but helps keep you in place safely and securely.
- STRONG, STABLE BASE – Made of high-quality Lauan hardwood plywood from sustainable, plantation-grown timbers , stronger and last longer than others made of birch and pine plywood. This heavy-duty balancing board can hold kids and adults up to 350 lbs.
- TRUE QUALITY ASSURANCE – The workout board / core trainer is backed by unbeatable quality and customer support, which is why they come with a 30-day money back guarantee.
- UNLIMITED APPLICATIONS - It can be a slide, seesaw, tunnel, boat, rocker, table, balancing pole or bridge,endless possibilities of free and creative play.
- ENHANCE DEVELOPMENTAL SKILLS - It stimulates the vestibular system, supports the muscles responsible for the correct posture develops the sense of balance,supports the development of the sense of priocrioception (deep feeling).
- TRUE QUALITY ASSURANCE - Highest quality natural beech wood and birch wood,ecologically friendly lacquers, super study, allowing it to support 220kg/485lbs! With felt to protect wood floor and be stable when playing.
- SIZE&WEIGHT - Measures 35 inches long, 11.8 inches wide, and 6 inches tall at the highest point. It is 0.66 inches thick.
- ENDLESS FUN - This balance board with felt layer only use indoors.
- 【ERGONOMICALLY ENGINEERED DESIGN】The standing mat combine theory of Anti-fatigue with balance trainer remains steady with an 8.5° tilting angle. Keeps your legs, core, and body active to help improve focus, reduce fatigue, and relieve foot tension. Get the real benefit of standing!
- 【INNOVATIVE CONCEPT 】Every standing desk needs a great mat. FEZIBO is the best - the perfect rug with a new generation of features, and its superb design.
- 【WINTER ESSENTIAL 】When standing on this anti-fatigue mat, Your feet will become warmer after a few minutes because massage is used to relax muscles, relieve stress, and improve your blood circulation. Let you have a mild winter.
- 【UNIVERSALLY APPLICABLE 】Whether it is in the office, home, gym, etc., it is suitable for anyone who needs to stand up and work.
- 【STRONG SUPPORT】FEZIBO's mat can withstand 320lbs of weight, and it will be more comfortable than sitting. All that, plus a 2-year warranty. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at Service@fezibo.com.
- Anti-skid Performance: Abrasion-resistant ABS platform with 6 non-skid feet and non-slip textured surface for maximum stability and added strength, you'll feel stable while exercising even when you're sweaty
- 360 DEGREE ROTATION &15 DEGREE TILTING ANGLE. It is great to perform side to side, front to back, stretch and circular drills. Improve your balance, coordination, and flexibility while targeting and strengthening core areas of your body. Perfect for balance training and core stability workouts
- Portable Balance Board: With portable handle design, and it is lightweight, very easy to take with you to gym, to office or travel or at home
- Compact & Durable: Made with durable plastic and TPR material. 3.5lbs, 15.7" Diameter * 3.94" Height, holds up to 300 lbs
- This wobble balance board provides a stable workout rehabilitation and physical therapy for anyone trying to overcome an injury, be it adult athletes or dancers, kids playing sports, or seniors after surgery
- The Wii Balance Board accessory was created from the ground up to work with Wii Fit.
- The Wii Balance Board can read your real-life movements and bring them to life on screen.
- GREAT FOR BALANCE TRAINING: Improve core strength, posture, enhance coordination & visual sense. Great to build better balance for board sports like surfing, snowboarding, skateboarding, Ollies, Kickflip, Shuv-its, Rail Slides & more
- HARDWOOD CONSTRUCTION WITH ANTI-SLIP PEVA SURFACE: Premium Wooden Balance Board Trainer with an anti-skid pad on the surface provides a secure grip for absolute safety, max support up to 300lbs. Great for use with, or without shoes
- WOODEN ROLLER WITH TPE COVER: Constructed of solid wood with thick TPE layer, the roller contains nontoxic chemicals for health safety. The non-slip roller works great on different types of flooring, including wood, carpet, cork, concrete and more
- TWO REMOVABLE STOPPERS INCLUDED: The package is fully equipped with TWO removable stoppers and FOUR screws to help you adjust the distance for your preferred level. There are 3 basic distances for you to choose, including 11, 16, and 22 inches
- ENHANCE THE COORDINATION AND BALANCE: Practicing with Yes4All Balance Trainers can seriously improve stability, enhance core strength of the legs and abdomen, plus increase mobility and prevent falls and injury in the long term
- GREAT FOR BALANCE TRAINING: Improves core strength, posture, enhances coordination, sense of balance and visual sense. Great to strengthen the targeted muscles, ligaments, tendons and joints
- DURABLE, NON SLIP SURFACE: Premium Wooden Balance Board with anti-skid pad on the surface provides a secure grip for absolute safety. 15.75 inch diameter large enough for both feet. Support up to 300 lbs
- 360 DEGREE ROTATION and 15 DEGREE TILTING ANGLE: 360 degrees rotation and up to 15 tilting degree, great to perform side to side, front to back, stretch and circular drills
- VERSATILE, COMPACT BALANCE BOARD: With the lightweight, portable design, this balance board is great for Balance Exercises, Home Gyms, Gyms, Sport Performance Enhancement, Rehabilitation, Strength and Balance Workouts
- COMPACT SIZE – USE ANYWHERE: Designed with a portable size so that you can carry it anywhere for quick workouts at home, gym or you can take it to the office and use it under your standing desk
- 【Sturdy and Solid Construction】The deck are made of multi-layer durable PVC and the roller is very heavy-duty, so this balance board will provide plenty of stability as well as firm and durable strength to meet higher loading capacity and a variety of fitness goals.
- 【Stylish and Safety Non-slip Surface & 74 cm x 30 cm deck】 Non-slip and a bright top surface for improved traction and attractive appeal, it will keep your balance and safe when standing up. An appropriate height roller ensures it is challenging and at the same time improves user safety. 74 cm x 30 cm in the largest part, this deck is long and large than most others and provides more space for a less limited movement.
- 【Versatile, fun and easy to use】 For the beginner, just stand up on it to relax your muscles and reduce the pains after a long-time sitting. For athletes. it adds a lot of fun into your fitness routine and will be easily incorporated into your daily existing to inspire more tricks and creativity.
- 【Improve balance, agility, and strength】 Help to control your body better and distributing your weight correctly as well as the improve core strength. Suitable for fitness, training and all board sports such as surfing, skateboarding, snowboarding, or wakeboarding.
- 【Compact and Flexible design】 Compact and portable for easy transport, it can be used almost anywhere in the home, gym or even placed under the office desk. Its 2 stoppers underneath make it flexible for both beginner and intermediate users.
Get More Out of Your Workout with a Balance Board
Fitness enthusiasts and athletes alike, will more often than not, include stability training into their workout regimen in order to enhance performance. Having good balance can improve your workout effectiveness and performance on the field. Good balance really helps when it comes to strengthening core muscles to give you better support while reducing your risk of injury. Many of the exercises you already perform quite easily can be made more challenging with the use of a balance board. Fitness trainers, athletes, and fitness newbies utilize a balance board in their workout programs, in exercises such as push-ups, planks, and body weight squats, to recruit stabilizer muscles, that will assist the primary muscle group, and promote full muscle activation.
Stability Training with Balance Boards
Fitness is all about consistent exercise and good eating habits. When it comes to exercise most of us focus on cardio and weight training, and balance training seldom comes to mind. Balance training can provide excellent benefits to one’s overall health and wellness. Balance and stability training is a form of light to moderate exercise that helps train the body to use and strengthen stabilizer muscles to help us improve our balance. A balance board is an excellent fitness tool designed to aid in balance training. Balance boards provide an excellent introduction to balance training. A balance board is a board with various shapes and sizes attached under it, and is used in balance training. Because of the instability of the board, you engage all of the muscles in your feet and your core to maintain balance. This improves your overall stability Balance boards are a small investment with great benefits to your health and they are made highly durable.Balance boards are ideal for barefoot training or with shoes on. The solid surface of a board engages primarily the muscles in the ankle. Balance boards are great fitness tools for anyone that takes part in balance training, beginners, seniors, and experienced athletes alike.
A Balance Board Improves Stability
Stability is a very important part of everyday life. We must integrate exercise into our daily routine to keep our stabilizer muscles nice and strong, so we don’t compromise our stability. Stabilizer muscles are responsible for keeping you balanced, to help you maintain good equilibrium. Stability can be compromised in a couple of ways. As we get older, our balance and ability to maintain equilibrium become less effective. An injury is another way to hamper stability or affect the way we walk (our natural gait). Working with a balance board will improve balance and stability.
How to Reduce Back Pain with your Balance Board
Improving balance and strengthening your core, will strengthen those lower back muscles and help you improve your posture. Good posture and a strong back will allow you to walk, run, workout, even get up out of a chair pain-free. Back pain is often the result of weak back muscles and poor posture. Balance boards improve posture, strengthen core muscles and help reduce back pain caused by not having good posture and a strong core.
Improve Your Motor Skills with Balance Board Training
Good motor skills at every age are important. Children, teenagers, adults, and especially seniors, benefit greatly from sharp motor skills. Motor skills improvement comes with better strength, balance, stability, and coordination. These are all skills we can improve upon by using our balance board. A balance board can be especially helpful as we move into adulthood. We all need to keep our motor skills and reaction times sharp as we age.
Conditioning and Rehabilitation – Balance Board Physical Therapy
Balance boards play an integral role in some injury and post-surgical rehabilitation. Physical therapists will use stability rehab as a way of increasing mobility and strengthen muscles after an injury or surgical procedure. The soft composition and non-slip surface of a balance board make it an excellent choice for a Physical Therapists prescriptive plan to incorporate balance boards in their therapies. Here are a few examples of how a balance board can be used in rehabilitative services. Balance boards have been used in rehabilitation for:
- Knee surgery
- ACL injuries
- Ankle sprains
- Hip replacement
- Pain management
Why Choose a Balance Board?
Balance boards are a versatile piece of exercise equipment, with many uses. Balance boards can be used in a light warmup, or as an essential part of your balance and stability training. It can also be used as an integral part of a strength training workout. For example, a balance board can be used as a substitute for a yoga mat to further increase and improve balance and stamina. And lastly, balance boards have been used successfully in the medical field by Physical therapists, using it as an important tool to help their patients rehab and recover more quickly and to help them regain their balance, strength, and mobility. There are various types of balance aids to use. Balance boards are relatively safe because of their flat surface, with less risk of falling off the board by wearing shoes and then progressing to barefoot training. Below is an example of several exercises you can do with your balance board.
Foam Board Balance Exercises
Here’s a quick list of some of the best balance exercises we use every day. Its generally recommended that you hang onto something like a bar or door knob while working with the board.
One-Leg Stands: To strengthen your ankles and knees, one-leg stands can really work those lower leg stabilizers. Place one foot in the center of your balance board. Slowly raise one leg and stand balanced on one leg for a count of ten seconds. Repeat with the other leg.
Crawls: Start these in a pushup position with one or both feet on the floor and the balance board situated to the left or right of the hands. Move the outside hand over the near hand and onto the board. Reverse the movement and repeat.
Lunges: Stand with both feet either on or off the balance board. Lunge forward, onto or off the board. Stabilize and return to the upright or starting position. Try these laterally, to the rear or as crossovers.
Push-ups: Perform these with hands on opposite corners of the balance board and feet stacked out to one side. As a variation, try performing push-ups with one hand on the board and the other on the floor.
Single Leg Squats – Stand on the balance board on one foot, holding a medicine ball or dumbbells in front of you at waist level. Squat to a below parallel position while extending the medicine ball or dumbbells forward. Return to the upright position and repeat on both sides. Variations: Practice this exercise on a stable surface first and then try it on a plyo box or step.
Single-Leg Biceps Curl – This is a great full-body workout that targets multiple muscle groups simultaneously. For this exercise, you will need a pair of dumbbells (5-10 pounds). Stand on the board with feet placed equally apart while holding a dumbbell in each hand at your sides. Slowly raise one leg up to form a 90-degree angle at the hip and knee. Maintain balance on the one leg as you proceed to do a classic biceps curl bringing the dumbbells up to your shoulders, bending your elbows out then slowly bring the dumbbells back down. Repeat the step with the opposite leg, carrying out 6 reps each. Standing on your balance board with a pair of dumbbells in your hands, slowly raise one leg until you feel balanced. Then begin to do traditional curls. As a variation, you can do alternating curls which challenge you even more with balance.
These are only some of the best balance exercises, we will add more in the future, so keep coming back to this page for more updates and information on new ways to use your foam balance board.
Safely using your Balance Board
Before starting any exercise program, you should first consult your physician to be sure balance training is right for you. You should always discuss any medical conditions or special needs you have that may make balance training not ideal.
Always place the board on a stable surface: The rocker creates optimal instability. Never place it on a surface that may not be sturdy or can wobble beneath the board as this can lead to injury. The ideal placement is on the floor and near something sturdy, such as a counter or wall, to grab onto if you feel as though you are going to fall.
Stop at the sign of pain: If you feel any pain from exercising with your balance board, stop immediately and consult your physician. Adding a balance board to your workout can be an excellent way to challenge your body and improve your balance and mobility. Start slowly with your balance board and get a feel for the unstable environment you are exposing to your body. Proceed to more difficult exercises as you become more comfortable with your balance board.
A balance board is a high-quality piece of exercise equipment and is perfectly suited for exercise, physical therapy, rehabilitation and various other activities like yoga and stretching. Seniors will enjoy it for stability training because it’s comfortable and safe to use. Be creative and incorporate the use of a balance board into your life.
Balance Board Exercises for Seniors
Fun balance exercises for elderly people, using a balance board, is easy to use, and a lightweight piece of equipment to add to your exercise program. Exercises for seniors are a great way to keep active, build strength, and increase mobility. Please be sure to have a partner or perform the following exercises next to a wall, to hold if need be while performing the following exercises. Below are excellent balance exercises for seniors to do at home, their local gym, or a community senior center.
2 Legged Stand and Balance: Holding the hand of your partner, a stable object or a wall, slowly step onto the balance board with both feet. When you feel your balance, slowly let go of your partner’s hand, stable object, or wall. Continue to stand maintaining your balance for a short period of time that is comfortable for you. For example, 30 seconds, then step off. Rest for 30 seconds, then repeat.
2 Legged Stand and Ankle Rotations: Holding the hand of your partner, a wall, slowly step onto the balance board with both feet. Get your balance first, then gently touch down one side the board, then the other side. When comfortable with touching down, start drawing circles to the right. Rest for 30 seconds, then repeat the other directions.
1 Legged Stand and Balance: Holding the hand of your partner, a stable object or a wall, slowly step into the center of the balance board with both feet. When you feel your balance, raise one foot slowly off of the board to balance on one foot. When performing this exercise it is a good idea to continue to hold on to your partner, a stable object or the nearby wall until you feel your balance is good enough to progress to standing on one foot without any assistance.
Balance Board Squat: Stand on the balance board with both arms straight out in front of you, holding onto your partners hands. Squat down slowly as low as you can without discomfort, or as low as if you were sitting in a chair, and then stand straight up again. Repeat 3-5 times or whatever is comfortable for you.
These dynamic balance exercises for elderly people are an excellent way for them to strengthen their ankles and legs, and increase mobility. Balance boards are used everyday in physical therapy balance exercises for elderly. Ask your Doctor or Physical Therapist for balance exercises for seniors handout, with specific exercises that are recommended for you at your next visit.
Content Contributor: Mary
Mary has a passion for learning about the human body, specializing in epigenetics. Blogging on multiple platforms, she loves to share the current research. More than research, she loves to be outdoors climbing, hiking and biking.
Amazon Best Seller Products List Last Updated on 2020-01-23